๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... More

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Boo! - Mammon

7.9K 338 216
By boke_bitch

(Drawing was inspired by a Conan Gray photoshoot)
Not really a romantic one-shot just a haha that popped into my head. Also, hc that Mc can lift the demon brothers no problem bc ✨pact magic✨

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 𝒜𝓋𝑜𝒸𝒶𝒹𝑜 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Despite being a demon, Mammon absolutely hates horror. He also hates getting spooked. Anything from ghosts to ghouls scared the living daylights out of him.

Knowing this, his brothers would often tease him for being such a scaredy-cat. But who knew that it would actually come to his benefit?

"Hey, Mammonnnn! I'm just about to sit down and watch a movie. Wanna join me?" Asmo said sweetly.

"Hah? What kinda movie are ya puttin' on?" Mammon asked, suspicious of Asmo's intentions.

"Oh, just a silly little movie Belphie told me about the other day. I don't remember much about it though. Still want to join me?" Asmo said.

"Y/n isn't comin' back for a while so eh...I guess it wouldn't hurt. Be grateful I'm makin' some time for ya!" Mammon shrugged.

"Of course, of course..." Asmo said.

Mere minutes into the movie and Mammon was already shaking.

"D-didn't Belphie tell ya what kinda movie this is?!" Mammon freaked.

"Oh...Now that you mention it...I think he said it is something to do with a mystery?" Asmo said.

"Mystery?" Satan suddenly popped out of nowhere. Mammon yelped and fell off the couch.

"Damnit Satan!! A warning next time, a warning!!" Mammon panted.

"Warning." Satan sneered.

"Anyways, what are you guys watching?" Satan asked.

Mammon just grumbled as he sat back down on the couch.

"Some movie that Belphie told me about...uh House of 13 spooks?" Asmo shrugged.

"Oh no..." Satan's expression turned cold.

"What?! What is it?!" Mammon panicked.

"Didn't Belphie also tell you that movie is cursed?" Satan said wearily.

"Cursed?!" Mammon and Asmo said at the same time.

"Yes...apparently viewers have reported seeing ghosts in their homes. The ghosts of those that died in the movie." Satan said.

"Please, that's the dumbest thing I've ever-"

"TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!!" Mammon scrambled to get the remote and turned off the tv.

"I'm afraid it's too late, Mammon...once you play the movie, you've already let the ghosts out..." Satan frowned.

"B-But I didn't start the movie!! It was Asmo!" Mammon panicked.

"Hey! Blame Belphie! He didn't give me a warning!" Asmo protested.

"Doesn't matter who turned it on, the ghosts are going to haunt everyone here." Satan said.

"I-I uh! Is there a way of s-stopping them?!" Mammon asked.

"There is...but it's risky." Satan said.

"Well, what is it?" Asmo asked.

Satan opened his mouth to answer, but before he could, the lights went out. A shriek then came from the halls and heavy footsteps followed. Suddenly, a figure loomed before them. They were unrecognizable, but the three brothers can see it was coming towards them.  Mammon sprang up screaming.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!" Mammon cried.

"Relax it's only me, idiot!!" Levi said as he turned the flash on his D.D.D. Mammon let out a massive sigh of relief.

"Why'd ya have to scream like that?! Frickin almost gave me a heart attack!" Mammon said.

"I-I thought you were the one screaming...that's why I ran over here..." Levi said.

"If...if you weren't the one scr-screaming then who was..?" Mammon trembled.

The scream was heard again. Mammon jumped behind the couch and cowered in a corner.

"We need to make sure Lucifer and the twins are alright!" Asmo said.

"Do we have to find Lucifer? Can't we just let the ghosts take him?" Satan rolled his eyes.

"Y-You guys can go do that! I-I'll st-stay here!" Mammon said.

"You're an idiot. Everyone knows if one person is left alone in any horror situation they'll die first." Levi said.

"O-On second thought, I'm comin' with you guys!" Mammon scrambled to his brothers.

The halls were pitch black, hardly anything was visible. The only thing they could hear was the creaks from the floorboards and Mammon's teeth chattering.

"Mammon will you shut up?! Your chattering is scarier than the ghosts!" Asmo whisper-yelled.

"I'm t-trying!" Mammon trembled.

"Ugh, seriously you guys need to quiet d-AHH!" Satan yelled as he was pulled into the shadows

"SATAN!!" The three brothers screamed.

They frantically searched everywhere for Satan, but he was nowhere to be seen. Panic started settling in.

"W-We need to find Lucifer now! I'm sure he'll know what to do!" Asmo said.

A thud was heard by the stairway. Mammon jumped into his brother's arms, crying incoherently.

"Frickin ghosts and demons are after us!!" Mammon cried.

"We're demons, you absolute moron." Levi said.

"I'm fully convinced you never graduated kindergarten..." Asmo sighed.

Mammon was too frightened to fully listen to their insults, realizing their voices were coming from the opposite side of him. Meaning, he wasn't clinging onto either of them.

"W-wait a damn minute...if you guys are over there...th-then who...?" Mammon was too scared to ask.

"What in the Devildom are you talking about?" Asmo groaned.

Despite wanting to conserve his battery, Levi once again turned his flash on and shined it where Mammon was.

There was a massive looming figure, holding Mammon. They were sickly pale with oily dark hair covering their eyes. A tar-like substance seeped out of the ghost's mouth as it gave the brothers a terrifying grin.

"Boo" The ghost whispered.

Mammon stayed frozen in place, absolutely terrified to move. Before Levi and Asmo could react, they were also snatched away by the shadows. The last thing Mammon heard was their screams for help.

Mammon quickly pushed himself out of their grasp and let out a bloody scream. He scrambled to his feet, sprinting towards the mansion's entrance. There, two other figures groaned and cried, trying to reach out to Mammon. He paid no attention to them, too scared to see their features properly. It was too dark for that anyways.

Mammon noticed the doorknob turning, meaning someone was on the other side. He froze in place, horrified to see what was on the other side. The knob rattled and shook with such violence, like whoever was trying to get in was furious. Mammon squeezed his eyes shut and waited for what was to come.

"I'm home! Ugh...I swear, the door's getting harder and harder to open every day..." You complained.

The second he heard your voice, a wave of relief washed over Mammon. He ran and jumped onto you, wrapping his legs around your waist and speaking incoherently.

"Woah! Nice to see you too..." You joked.

"Don't go inside! There are ghosts and...and the movie was cursed! Asmo and Levi...Satan...they're gone! The-The scary ghosts took them!" Mammon cried.

"They...ghosts...what? What cursed movie??" You were utterly confused.

Before Mammon could speak, heavy footsteps were coming closer and closer. Groans of the ghosts were getting louder. You decided to face them head-on.

"D-Don't go in there! I don't wanna lose you too!" Mammon said as he clung onto you for dear life.

You didn't say a word, just simply rolled your eyes. You were finally face to face with the ghosts that supposedly now haunted the mansion. And in closer inspection, you knew what was going on.

"Beel don't eat that wig, you're going to get sick." You scolded.

"H-Huh...?" Mammon looked at you and the ghosts with a confused expression.

"Sorry...it tastes like chocolate syrup." Beel said.

"Satan, Belphie, I told you not to take my bedsheets for any of your pranks!" You said.

"I told you Y/n would notice right away." Belphie said as he took off his wig and costume.

"Yeah well, I thought Y/n wasn't going to come until nightfall..." Satan grumpily pouted.

"Huh?!" Mammon screeched.

"You too, Levi and Asmo. You can come out now." You said.

"Aww...How did you find out?" Asmo whined.

"Tch...we didn't even get to the good part!" Levi said.

"What was the good part?" You asked.

"Lucifer helped set a trap for Mammon to fall into an end up hanging upside down from the ceiling." Belphie pointed to the rope by the entrance. Seems like you missed it by a hair.

"You guys are so mean!" Mammon cried. He was still clinging to you.

"Well, at least now you know it was all a prank. So can you please get off me now?" You patted Mammon's head.

"Nuh-uh! What if they try doin' something to ya once I let go?!" Mammon said as he hugged you tighter.

Satan and Levi were losing it while Asmo was taking a bunch of pics. Beel was just munching on some cookies that were in his pockets.

"You're such a baby." Belphie snickered.

A sudden idea popped into your head.

"He's my baby though." You teased.

"Yeah! Wait-"

"And I'm taking him to my room. You traumatized the poor thing." You cooed as you squished Mammon's cheeks.

"Y-You're joking right?" Asmo laughed.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" You pointed at the still shaking Mammon wrapped around you.

"Aw, it's okay Mammon..." You teased.

You actually felt a little bad that Mammon was still tense and shaking, so you pressed a kiss on his cheek and patted his head.

But as you were walking to your room, the other five brothers tried to stop you.

"A-Actually I was scared too! Satan pulled me so roughly I thought I was actually gonna die!" Levi said.

"Tch! I was the one that disappeared first! That was scarier!" Satan protested.

"Are you kidding me?! I was the one that had to deal with Mammon screaming almost the entire movie! That was traumatizing!" Asmo cried.

"I had to be the first ghost. The makeup Asmo put on me was scary." Beel frowned.

"I got nothing..." Belphie yawned.

"Oh, my poor sweet babies...go ask Lucifer to comfort you." You said as you closed your bedroom door.

Even though you weren't the one getting pranked, the revenge was satisfying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
17.1K 360 30
ใซใ‚ˆใฃใฆๆ›ธใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸโ•ถโ”ˆ โœ„ Azura Lynx โœง Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
36.2K 424 20
hiya! this book is created for our demons and exchange students birthdays but if you'll like a one-shot I'll create another story for those. I'll be...
204K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut ๐Ÿ’™ Angst โค๏ธ Flu...