Kitten | 18+ {to be edited}

By Wpannon

[ 18+ ] "Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispered softly, and then I was fully and completely... More

kitten
C h a r a c t e r s
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
AUTHORS NOTE
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
🤍C H A R A C T E R S🤍
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Sequel Is Out
1M reads
2 m reads

Forty-eight

99.2K 2K 1K
By Wpannon

Ava

The next day I was picked up by James to go with him to his house. It was already noon, and the whole day I had spoken to James on the phone. We had talked about what happened in the bathroom, what Enzo said. I didn't think he would, but James took Enzo's threats seriously. I wasn't sure if that was because they were directed at me, or that he feared Enzo had actually gone to extreme lengths to get revenge.

We still didn't know if what he had said was true, but neither of us wanted to take that risk.

We had recently parked in front of the mansion and were on our way inside. He held one arm around my waist, and the comforting warmth radiated off of his body. When we walked in, I turned to him when he stopped by the door. He had his hands in his pockets while looking down at me. I took a step forward and raised my hands to let them stroke his chest.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

He moved his hand to my waist where he squeezed gently."We kill him. It shouldn't be too hard, I bet no one would come looking for him." He said it so distantly as if it wasn't even a person he spoke about, but a thing. I couldn't judge him for that, not even I looked at Enzo like a human anymore. The liveness inside him had been replaced with something dark and murderous.

I nodded at him, "I want to come with you." I stated, sure of my words.

He let out a light chuckle.

He leaned closer until his lips were by the side of my head."You want to pull the trigger as well?" His low voice uttered in my ear.

"Maybe I will," I said back, feeling his lips graze across the skin on my neck.

I and James hadn't had sex for a week, on account of my sudden menstruation. Sure, I had pleasured him, which I enjoyed doing. But it wasn't the same. I wanted, actually — needed, him inside me.

He pulled back to meet my gaze, and his hand on my waist moved to slide across my cheek. It moved further down to wrap around my throat. He tilted my head up and I watched as a cocky smirk made its way onto his face.

"Your body is so sensitive, bellissima. Only one breath of air is getting you all riled up." He said, his deep voice traveling directly to my lower regions.

"Maybe because we haven't fucked in what feel like ages." I said back.

He hummed, studying every feature of my face."If you want my cock so bad, then show me."

The wetness between my legs was increased with each passing second. At that point I was willing to do anything for him.

I dropped my hands to his belt, and fiddled with it until I had succeeded in zipping down his pants.

"Please, fuck me, James." I breathed lowly. I still held our intense stare while my hand went inside the hem of his pants and stroked his clothed bulge.

His lips parted a tiny bit, showing me that my hand touched all the right places.

"I want you to fuck me until I can't even remember my own name." I muttered, hovering right above his lips.

"Keep begging, my love." He said.

His big cock was hardening beneath my palm, and his soft grunts increased my own arousal. I gripped his other hand and guided it under my skirt and up my inner thigh, until it was where I needed it the most.

My teeth nibbled on my lip when I moved his hand back and forth against my center. Light moans escaped my mouth, and I knew he was so close to losing it. He began to rub me by himself, and my lips parted to let out heavy breaths.

"You're always so wet in my presence. Always ready to be filled with cock."

I stood up on my toes and my lips met his in a passionate kiss. He immediately asnwered and it got more aggressive, all the built up emotions was desperately seeking attention. He pushed his body closer to mine, and I backed up until I hit the wall behind me.

His hand was still gripping tightly around my throat, yet gentle enough to not hurt me. He quickly lifted my shirt over my head and went directly to my skirt. I was now in nothing but my underwear. While his mouth found my neck I took off his shirt and my hands immediately stroked his tattooed chest.

He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. My head tilted back when I felt his teeth against the skin on my shoulder and suddenly I felt the tip of his fingers against my entrance. He pinched my sensitive clit and my eyes shot open, only to see him already watching my face intently.

"You're literally dripping in need, just like a horny little slut." He uttered, his fingers gathering up the wetness.

"Just fuck me." I pleaded. I was too sexually frustrated for some long ass foreplay. All I wanted was for him to destroy my pussy.

"You will not let out a sound until I allow you, so shut the fuck up." He snapped back. His dominant tone made me obey him.

When I stayed silent he slowly pushed himself between my folds. The feeling of his cock entering me was heavenly. It was almost impossible for me to not let out sounds of pleasure, I had to bite my tongue to hold back.

My brows knitted together once he was fully inside me, and I looked into his eyes while listening to his grunts and groans. One of my hands was on his chest, the other clutching onto his shoulder.

"Fuck.." He swore under his breath. When he began moving in and out, his hand on my waist painfully squeezed. I let out a whimper, loud enough to meet his ear.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" He said, halting his movements.

"I'm sorry. Please, don't stop." I whined, clear desperation in my voice.

"Will you keep your mouth shut?" He asked.

I nodded, and he started moving again. His jaw clenched while he pounded into me, increasing the force with each thrust. My teeth bit into my lip hard enough for it to draw blood. 

His hand around my throat moved up to stop the movement, and instead replaced it with his hand on my mouth. I still stayed silent, afraid he would actually go trough with what he said.

I spread my legs wider, wanting to take him deeper. His grunts got louder the harder he fucked me. He started picking up his pace and it felt like my eyes was rolling back in my head.

All of a sudden he moved his hand to my throat again, which caused my eyes to open and meet his. They were darkened with lust.

"Let me hear you. Moan for me." He commanded. I obeyed immediately, letting my sounds of pleasure out.

My moans echoed trough the foyer with each thrust as he rammed into me deeper and deeper. I had forgotten how good he felt, how good he fucked me, owned me.

"You feel so fucking good, baby. Your tight cunt is made for my cock to fill you. Isn't that right?" He breathed.

"Yes, daddy." I answered. The nickname made him pound with even more aggression. I felt my climax arriving and my nails dug into his shoulder because of it.

His face nestled in the nape of my neck and my fingers tugged on his hair, causing him to groan.

"I'm gonna come." I whimpered, my eyes closing.

"Do it, release all over my cock." He said into my ear and I let the orgasm take over me. I cried out in pleasure, his name falling from my lips over and over.

I felt him twitch inside me, and then his warm seed filled my stomach. I rode out my orgasm until he pulled out of me with a dark grunt. He moved his head back and kissed me, his hand dropping to hold me up.

I moaned into the kiss, the taste of him was enough to arouse me all over again. He then pulled back and tilted my chin up by grabbing my jaw.

"My good girl." He said, smirking.

"Only yours."

•••

A few hours later, we were walking into one of his warehouses. The closer we got to the main room, the one with all the roof-high shelves, the more my heartbeat sped up.

I don't know if he had a feeling that I was getting nervous, or saw it on my face, but he grabbed my hand as we walked side by side. I looked up at him, and he smiled.

"Don't worry. This will all be over soon."

I nodded, facing forwards again.

When we got there, it was at least a dozen men lined up along the shelves, and we stopped in the open area between them.

James muttered something to one of the men, and he scurried off. While we waited James took out the gun he kept in his waistband. He held it up in front of his face, analyzing the weapon.

When loud steps echoed against the stone floor, I snapped my head towards the sound. Coming towards us was two men, holding a person between them.

Even though they had a bag over their head, I knew it was Enzo. He was wearing the same clothes as last night, making me think they must have captured him then as well.

They stopped in front of us, and I watched as they pulled off the bag. He had a tape over his mouth and an irritated frown on his face. He looked like shit, his hair sticking to his forehead that glistened with sweat. He had a black eye, supposedly from either James himself or his men. He struggled a bit, but the two large men was too big for him to take on.

His eyes moved around the large room, at last landing on me. There was a coldness coating his face that was so dark it gave me chills.

James stepped closer to him."It was a mistake not killing you when I got the chance." He said, ripping the tape away."And I will not make that mistake again."

Enzo was breathing heavily, from anger I assumed. He spat on the floor, his saliva mixed with blood. Then he lifted his eyes and looked at me. His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me. Not even a hint of emotion or sympathy.

"Always the big, bad Don to the rescue." He said, moving his gaze slowly to James."My death won't do you any justice. I'm not the only one seeking revenge." He spat, the muscle in his jaw flexing.

I believed him. The information wasn't exactly new to either of us. The Russians was laying low for now, but they could strike at any time. Even though they had nothing against James' cartel, we still didn't take their threats lightly.

"We know. Ava has a way of attracting scumbags like you." James stated. Seriously?

"That information surprises me. If you would have been attractive, I would understand. You give off more of a whore-like vibe." Enzo smirked.

In the beat of a heart, James' fist collided with his jaw, making his head fly to the side. His body automatically followed, but the men who held him forced him to straighten up quickly.

He spat blood on the floor, and tried to squirm out of their grip again.

"You should know better than express yourself like that." James said firmly, an annoyed frown on his face.

Enzo stayed silent.

James huffed and raised his gun, aiming at Enzo's forehead. I waited for him to cock the gun and fire, but instead he looked at me.

"Come."

I stepped to stand beside him and he put the weapon in my grip. He wanted me to shoot him. He wanted me to be the one who killed Enzo.

James walked to stand behind me, and I felt his breath on the side of my face. His hand rested on my waist, while the other guided my armed hand up. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I looked into Enzo's eyes. He looked calm, although somewhat bewildered that I was going to be the one ending his life.

"Aim between his eyes." James uttered lowly in my ear. I did what he said. I did what he had teached me to do.

"Cock it."

I moved down the safety lock.

"Now shoot."

It was complete silence. Even Enzo seemed to have accepted his fate.

"Take revenge for what he did to you."

I took a deep breath, trying to stop my hand from shaking. I'm doing this for me, I thought. I'm doing this because he deserves it.

Not in a million years would I believe for a year ago that I would be in this position.

"Do it, baby. Kill him."

The loud noise of the gun firing echoed against the walls, and my eyes closed for a second. When I opened them I was met with Enzo's lifeless body. I killed him.

I exhaled deeply, and lowered my arm.

James kissed my cheek,"Good girl." He whispered.

I was shocked of what I had just done, but at the same time my mind felt relieved, safe. He would no longer have the chance to get his hands on me again. It was the right thing to do. It was right.

____

Don't forget to comment and vote

Be safe everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 9.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
201K 4.6K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
14.9M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
4.4M 116K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...