Ham Apke Hain Kaun

Galing kay itsanuforu

My everything!!! Higit pa

Ham Aapke Hain Kaun
SLICE-1
SLICE-2
SLICE-3
SLICE-4
SLICE-5
SLICE-6
SLICE-7
SLICE-8
SLICE-9
SLICE-10
SLICE-11
SLICE-12
SLICE-13
SLICE-14
SLICE-15
SLICE-16
SLICE-17
SLICE-18
SLICE-19
SLICE-20
SLICE-21
SLICE-22
SLICE-23
SLICE-24
SLICE-25
SLICE-26
SLICE-27
SLICE-28
SLICE-29
SLICE-30
SLICE-31
SLICE-32
SLICE-33
SLICE-34
SLICE-35
SLICE-36
SLICE-37
SLICE-38
SLICE-39
SLICE-40
SLICE-41
SLICE-42
SLICE-43
SLICE-44
SLICE-45
SLICE-46
SLICE-47
SLICE-48
SLICE-49
SLICE-50
SLICE-51
SLICE-53
SLICE-54
SLICE-55
SLICE-56
SLICE-57
SLICE-58
SLICE-59
SLICE-60
SLICE-61
💙 ki baath

SLICE-52

925 67 18
Galing kay itsanuforu

ARORA'S

Mahi is coming out of her room in first floor, with an apron in hand when she sees Sarla pacing to and fro in the living room since morning passing orders hastily to the servants,

Mahi: Kya ho rai ma? 

Sarla: Thumhara papa ka birthday celebrations.

Mahi: Unhonne mana kiya tha na?

Sarla: Kyun mana kiya?

Mahi(sadly): Aapko pata hein.Mickey nai hein isiliye.

Sarla: Agar thumhara papa usse bulane gaye tho?

Mahi(shouts): What? 

Sarla nods with a huge smile,

Mahi: Kab? Kaise? kya hua? 

Sarla: Aaj subah Raghu aur Varun jaldi mein kahi ja rahe the. Mujhe laga surgery keliye hein lekin Varun ne kaha ki wo dono Luthra's ke pass ja rahe hein Preetha aur Karan ko invite karne keliye Raghu ke birthday party par.

Mahi: Oh my god! Matlab Mickey ghar aayegi. Wohooo!(yells) Meine kahana ma sab kuch theek hoga ab dekho hogaya. Mickey ghar aa rahi hein.

Mahi shakes Sarla and she smiles at her happiness,

Sarla: Ha.Ha.Now stop.

Mahi: Par ma papa achanak kaise maaf kiya Mickey ko? I mean kuch hua hein kya?

Sarla: Bhagwan jaane kya hua hoga. Mein tho kush hu ki meri beti kush rahegi bas.

Her father is unpredictable something strong had happened that busted his stubbornness. What that might be? When she discerned an important thing,

Mahi: Wait matlab.......Varun ne apko bathaya?(Sarla nods) Matlab Varun ko pata hein? (She again nods) Fir mujhe kyun nai bathaya? Ghar aane do dekhlungi mein.

She giggles at her daughter's angry face who again shouts,

Mahi: Aap khare kyun ho? Mickey ghar aa rahi hein kal. Jaao jaao bahot saara kaam hein. 

She urges her mother and she herself indulges in preparations taking off from hospital when they saw Varun and Raghuveer entering and gets surprised seeing Preetha behind.

Their eyes gleam as they descend the steps hurriedly until they sense the gloomy atmosphere. Raghuveer directly walks to his room without speaking confirming their suspicion.

They immediately walk to Preetha & Varun,

Sarla: Mickey!

Preetha doesn't know how to react she forcibly smiles at her.

Varun: Mickey room jaake rest lelo. Go!

He pats,she nods and walks to her room while the two ladies interrogate Varun. They both get angry knowing how Sahana insulted Preetha and decides to talk to her later as she just arrived.

PREETHA'S ROOM

She is in a deep shock.

She didn't know whether to feel sad for Sahana's blames or feel happy for Raghuveer's support.

Her father was in Luthra Mansion, stood by her side and took her with him.

Is this really true?

But how it even started? Why did Sahana blame her? What's her father doing there? Where is Karan at the moment?

Feeling heavy by all the thoughts, Preetha feels headache and sleeps  on her bed in her room only to wake up when Rishi barges in shouting at her,

Rishi:Kaha thi thum? Itna careless kaise ho sakthi ho? Mujhe kyun nai pataya ki thum kaha ja rahi thi? Do you even know how worried I was? Arey aise kaun gayab ho jaatha hein?

She is irritated by all the questions since yesterday, everyone are thinking she is an irresponsible girl and blaming her,

Preetha: Kyun bathah mein thumhe? Thum Principal ho kya? Should I take your permission to go anywhere? Mein kuch bhi karlu thumhe kya hein?

Rishi: Matlab kya hein thumhara? I am so worried...

Meera informed him about Preetha and he wasted no time in reaching her,

Preetha: Did I ask you to worry about me? No.Right! Then why are you doing all this nonsense.

Rishi: Hamara care thumhe Nonsense lag rahi hein? Don't you even wanna explain where did you went and what happened?

Preetha: Nai. Mein har kisi ko explaination nai dungi ki mein kya kar rai thi.Yeh meri zindagi hein mein jee lungi.kuch bhi karlungi.Chahe tho raho ya just get lost.

Rishi: Haa haa ja raha hu.Kisi pagal ke saath rehne ka shauck nai hein mujhe.

She took all her irritation on Rishi who is also equally irritated by her. He strides out of her room and sits in the kitchen with Sarla.

Rishi: Aapki beti bilkul pagal hein Aunty.

Sarla: Uska mood theek nai hein. Chod do wo hi aajayegi.

Huffing he tries to cool his anger by drinking water. 

It's evening and the sun sets taking all her tiredness. She gets so sad seeing no calls from Karan when Raghuveer slowly walks inside.

Preetha straightens her back on the head board as he sits beside her,

Raghuveer: Kaisi ho?

He asks gently which tears up Preetha to no extent.

She missed his gentle tone, affectionate gaze, caring words and warm embrace.

In these 6 months, he never talked to her even when she visited her home for Rakhi he scolded her but didn't look at her.

Unable to control all her emotions, she hugs him and cries. Raghuveer takes his daughter in his embrace comforting her and himself.

It's like a lost puppy finally returned to her mother.

Raghuveer: Shhhuu! Kuch nai hua. Ro math.

He carefully wipes her tears looking at her with his glossy eyes,

Raghuveer: You are my daughter. Preetha Raghuveer Arora. Meri beti rothi nai rulathi hein.

Her tears fall down as he kisses her on the forehead,

They have father & daughter time when he says something before leaving her room,

Raghuveer: Ek baath yaad rakh Preetha har kisi ko kaashkar ladki ko sab se zyada important cheej aatma samman hona chahiye. Never compromise on your self respect which defines your worth.

And he is out and she ponders on  what he said.He knew the matter with Sahana Luthra is serious and Karan's absence enhanced it. In no way he is ready to pass it on, he wants his daughter to be happy and secure not humiliated and unprotected. 

After a while, Varun walks in followed by Sarla and Mahi,

Varun(shouts): Good Morning sis cum sis in law!

He flops on her bed,

Preetha: Good evening jiju!

She corrects him,

Sarla: Uth gayi thum? Achi baath hein.Yeh peelo.Lunch bhi nai kiya thumne.

Sitting beside she hands the cup which Preetha sees it as hot chocolate. 

Mahi: I missed you sisssyyy!

Mahi hugs her tightly and Preetha chuckles returning her affection,

Preetha: Me too di.

Sarla: Behna behna baad mein Mickey yeh tanda ho jayega. Fatafat peelo.

Preetha sips from the glass,

Varun: Waise Sis cum sis in law kaise hein thumhara kamra? Neat and tidysh ha!

Preetha confusedly looks at Mahi as why he is suddenly asking that question,

Mahi: He is in charge of cleaning for this month.

She answers, Preetha understands, Varun proudly nods,

Varun: Spec of dust bhi nai milega pure ghar mein.Aise karthe hein kaam!

Mahi: Tho thum doctor ka kaam chodke cleaner ka kaam kyun nai karthe? Tab ghar kya pura city saaf kar sakthe ho thum.

Varun: Pehle thumahara dimaag saaf karne do fir dekhunga uske baare mein.

He retorts and the other two laugh as the bickering continues when all of a sudden Preetha feels longing. 

Sarla (Cupping her shoulder): Kya hua?

Mahi: Mickey?

Preetha: Aapko meine bahot miss ki. I missed you all so much!

Sobbing she hugs her sister while the situation of other three is not so different.

Though she is grown up, everyone see her as the younger kid of the house. She is the most pampered, loved and scholded.

The past few months were spent in worry about Preetha & Raghuveer's feud that none of them had the time to adjust to the thoughts of her marriage and egress. But now when she is here they can now feel how badly they longed for her......for their Mickey. 

Although the situation is bad at the moment but that didn't stop them from showering their love. It can be dealt after but now she needs them and they are in no hurry to go.

Varun: Acha ab rona shona band. Ham neeche jaana chahiye bahot saara kaam pending hein.

He says standing to divert the ladies,

Preetha: huh?

Varun: Papa ka birthday hein parso kal. Bhul gayi ho kya?

She then remembers the date. How could she forget the reason why she went to the temple the day before yesterday where she encountered those criminals which is the root cause of Karan's fury. 

Mahi: Haa.Chalo thum. Theme decide karna hein aur food bhi. Come on.

They take her down where Rishi is looking after the tasks,

Varun: Hello Rowdy Rishi kaha tak aaye hein kaam?

Rishi: 2nd aur 3rd floor decoration hogaya bas 1st floor baaki hein.

Varun(patting his shoulder): Very good. Mera naam rakhen.

Rishi(shaking his head): Apka nai Sarla Aunty ka naam rakhunga.

Varun: Nah! Thu mard ho aurath ka naam thujhe suit nai kartha.

The women giggle at how he changed the whole meaning while Rishi rolls his eyes and gets back to work.

Dividing the work, they get into their duties when Preetha observes Rishi's detached behaviour with her and thinks why when the afternoon outlash strikes her mind. 

She took all her irritation, anger on him and now he is moody. Sighing she stands beside him,

Preetha: Teddy!

                  Tedddy!

                   Teddyy!

                  Tedddddddyyyyy!

He does not even turn his head so she angrily turns him,

Preetha: Kitne der se bula rahi hu? Suna nai de rai kya?

Rishi:  30 minutes. Sirf 30 minutes meine ignore kiya aur thumhe bahot gussa aa rai hein. Imagine what would I had felt when you suddenly disappeared for a whole night.

He is so angry on her. First his surprise was failed next she disappeared and when she appeared in morning she was scholding him. Not fair!

Rishi: I was so scared. Thumhara phone nai hein, hame nai pata thu kaha thi, halath kaise thi what should I do then? Jab mein subah aaya tha thu mujhe pe chilla rai thi. Kyun? Thumhara care karne keliye? Woow! Koi rishta aise hotha hein kya? Thu batha thu kya karogi jab mein achanak gayab ho gaya tho? Tension nai hogi thujhe? dar nai lagegi? Har koi aise hi react kartha hein Preetha agar dusra insaan uskeliye important hein tho.

She at once got bolted by the sudden realization.She had put him in a turmoil and again shouted on him.What had she done?

Preetha: I ....I am sorry Teddy bear. Pa...pata nai sab kaise hogaya but sorry. Maaf kardo Mickey mouse ko. Please!

She so cutely apologizes to him who instantly melts and hugs her. The family sees them with slight smile on their faces,

Varun(caressing their heads): Oh my sweet animals! Don't worry Aap dono ko iss cruel duniya se mein bachaunga!

Rishi: Pehle aap di se bach jaao.

Varun is confused while Rishi winks at Preetha who winks back,

Preetha: Emotion mein aap di ki flower decoration pe kadam rakha.

He snaps his head to see the wrinkled flowers on floor and gulps when Mahi glaringly walks towards him. He is about to run but Rishi and Preetha act as a wall and when he turns aside Rishi pushes him towards Mahi.

Mahi: Youuuuuuuuu.........

And that doesn't stop making everyone burst into laughter.

Preetha laughs heartfully.It's been so long she lived these moments with them that she felt light hearted and relieved.

Maybe she needed this to forget all the stress, to refresh herself and boost up.

If Karan is angry is at her then she is no less because if she had done a mistake even he did.

Rather scolding her,he could have asked her. Rather leaving her, he could have sit and talked to her.

On top of that, there is Sahana. Preetha's name is already in her bad books and this incident changed it to worse. But is there  any mistake of her? Did she do anything intentionally?

No.

Then why are they blaming her like she did everything on purpose?

As said by her father it's a question of self respect and she won't explain herself to anybody because once she starts explaining that won't be the last time.

They have to believe her until then she will wait.

As she made up her mind a crucial part of her called 'Heart' calls Karan so loudly that she couldn't do anything but wonder why.

Afterall it's his 'heart' that is with her.

LUTHRA MANSION

Mahesh got to know what happened today morning,

Mahesh: Maybe it was a hasty decision Sahana.

They are in the balcony of their bedroom,

Sahana: No Mahesh it is right. Meine apne ankhon se dekha hein apne bete ko. That night when police got her phone he was so scared that he just ran off for her. Even I was tensed about her whereabouts. Those few hours he was on the roads driving hastily when we got to know that she was with her friend and asleep. She could have told him that she was safe but she just forgot. Who does that?

If something happens to her we would have been responsible to her parents. But that girl pays no heed to anything. Such a thoughtless, irresponsible and selfish girl is not at all right for Karan.

He listened patiently to her only to counter her with a simple question,

Mahesh: If she is everything you said, then why would Karan choose her as his other half ? You know your son better than me he is not blind or foolish to set his dream aside and shift continents for a thoughtless girl.

She is rooted at this thought. Mahesh continues knowing his question striked her in the right place,

Mahesh: As his parents there's nothing wrong to believe Karan is sacrificing his happiness or compromising with his wishes.But didn't Preetha do the same? Didn't she forfeited her family for Karan? Didn't she compromised with her dreams for marrying him? She even had to give up her job. But she never blamed anyone rather she is struggling to prove herself. (gently) She is an ambitious girl Sahana who has this rush to achieve something.Though she acts mature, she is still young. She might make mistakes and as adults and elders we have to guide her and make her understand.

Sahana keenly listens each and every point,

Mahesh: Everything is out of our hands now.We will talk about it when Karan returns. Good night.

He sleeps putting her in a new dimension.

Has she always been misjudging her? Does she need to think standing in Preetha's and Karan's shoes?

And continues in the next part......

Pfffff........Views of many!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

157K 6.3K 49
Karan and preeta fanfiction A journey where there is love, hatred, jealousy, anger and sadness Hope you will like it.
135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...
11.2K 627 35
understanding love story between luthra nd kmk! Secret Relationship with arhana
121K 11.5K 44
this is a College love story of tejran..... just enjoy.....