girl next door › camren

By jaurcgui

being the eldest child and dedicated, always doing what is right as her parents taught is the life that camil... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
just an extra chapter with ur cute comments
60
61
62

11

5.5K 123 18
By jaurcgui

"DINAH! Eat your own breakfast!" I yelled when Dinah got half of my pancake.

"I'm hungry, duh." she shrugged with a grin.

"Girls, we got breakfast for everybody." my mom laughed playfully.

We were on the table on Saturday morning and my mother was preparing some breakfast for us. That was around ten o'clock. When we arrived last night my mother was at home. Lauren let us at my house and then left without telling me anything more, she said goodbye to the girls and only that. I thanked her for the ride and she politely said it was a pleasure. Dinah saw how I was irritated and just laughed on my face.

Ally couldn't stay because she said she had to do some things in her house that were just ten minutes from mine. I couldn't believe it. She took a cab and said we could meet this afternoon to do anything we wanted.

"Tell that to her." I said to my mom and glare at Dinah, who just couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't help but just laugh with her.

"I have missed this." Dinah said while chewing.

"I've missed you here too." I said with a smile.

"Oh no, I meant the pancakes that Sinu does." Dinah laughed out loud along with my mother.

"Oh My God I hate you!" I chuckled.

"I'm kidding, I missed you too Mila."

"You idiot, eat your pancakes." I laughed quietly.

"We're going to need a ride later." Dinah said.

"For what?" my mom asked.

"We're going to go out and do something. Ally will meet us here." Dinah replied after a fork full of pancakes.

My mom gave her a pointed look for talk to her mouth full. "I can drive you girls."

"No way." I said. "Mom, you're going to spoil all the fun."

My mother left the counter she was sitting and walked to me. I looked confused at her while Dinah just laughed.

"Are you saying I'm not funny?" my mother asked me seriously.

"I didn't say that." I replied quietly.

"It was basically what you said, Mila." Dinah whispered with a giggle.

"Mom, I love you. But I don't think you be our driver all day will be good," I said and then I completed quickly. "For you. I mean, it's going to be boring."

"I wouldn't mind but if I'm going to be a luggage for you, I hope you have enough money for a cab." my mother smiled and took our plates on the table and carried to the sink.

"Ohh, Mila, you spoiled our ride!" Dinah said with a pout.

"She's just kidding, Dinah." I rolled my eyes and looked at my mother, she shook her head.

"Maybe Lauren-" Dinah began saying and I stared at her.

My mom didn't care Lauren giving ride for us last night, since that was all that she did and I had to explain to her that it was really just that. And then when I was alone with Dinah I explained to her everything that happened in the past few days, except the part of the dream and the night before and that she wasn't supposed to mention Lauren home.

"Nevermind." Dinah smiled. "We have enough money for a cab."

My mother didn't say anything, just looked at us and I couldn't read the expression on her face.

"Let's go upstairs and call Ally so we can combine where we're going, Dinah." I said as I got up from my chair. I walked to where my mother was washing the dishes and kissed her cheek. "Thanks for breakfast, mom."

"Thank you for letting me stay here, Sinu." Dinah said and ran up to her, giving a kiss on the other side of her face.

My mother laughed and shook her head. "You're welcome girls."

Right after me and Dinah ran upstairs. She almost knocked me down the stairs trying to get first in my room. I closed the door soon after we entered.

"Don't you remember what I told you?" I asked her.

"Sorry, I'm not going to talk about her again." Dinah laughed. "And your mother don't know the half of all this. Poor Thing."

"Poor me if she finds out!" I said annoyed.

"Sooner or later she's going to have to accept that." she shrugged and jumped on my bed. "And hey, I thought Dylan and Lauren were not together."

"They're not." I sat in my chair.

"Then why did she say she had a boyfriend?" Dinah asked. "And you're not her type? You poor thing, she has given up on you Mila. You shouldn't pull her away like that." she chuckled and pouted.

"Dinah, I really don't want to know." I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"You don't mind her being with you and someone else too? Mila, I know that you are inexperienced, but that's not how relationships work."

"There's no relationship!" I said angry. "There's nothing."

"But-" she tried to say but I cut her off.

"Dinah, enough. Call Ally." I took her phone that was on my desk and threw to her on the bed.

I knew that Lauren was lying when she talked about her boyfriend when she and Dylan were never together. Yet I was surprised by her saying that she had one, I mean, they actually had this thing that I couldn't understand, but she never said about them being together for real. About me not being her type, that was completely bullshit for sure and she said probably only because we were all there and she didn't want to create a conversation. I hoped so.

-

"Ally, where exactly are we going?" Dinah asked suspiciously.

After all we don't need a cab because Ally had a damn car. When we called her earlier, she said she had a great party that we could go. Of course I couldn't say anything and Dinah who was super excited about any kind of party answered for both of us. Ally went at my house around seven and now we were about 20 minutes away from home.

"Gee, relax." She said while kept her eyes fixed on the road. "A friend of mine heard I was in town and said there was a party going on at his place."

"Your friend who, exactly?" Dinah asked again.

"Troy aka ex-boyfriend." Ally rolled her eyes. "Dinah, relax, he says it's no big deal. It's just a party for a few close friends."

"Your ex-boyfriend invite you to a party at his house?" I asked confused from the back seat.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Ally shrugged.

"Your ex-boyfriend is your friend?" Dinah asked and Ally looked at her confused and then rolled her eyes.

"Yes, and it's no big deal, okay? After all, we were friends before dating so it's okay to be friends again."

"If you say so." Dinah laughed softly from the passenger seat.

"We're here." Ally announced and parked in front of a house. A big house. But there seemed to be nothing going on inside.

We left the car and went to the door. She rang the bell and after a minute a tall and skinny guy opened the door.

"Ally." he said excited and pulled her to a hug.

"Hey Troy." Ally said with a big smile. I exchanged glances with Dinah and she smirked.

"Hey girls, come in." he greeted us and gave us space to enter the house. "I'll get you something to drink," he said and disappeared from the hall.

"Damn Ally, now I understand why you're still his friend." I said as I looked the place. It was fabulous inside.

And it was really for a few people, but it was a bit crowded, it wasn't a messy party though. And had a song playing and I knew very well who was singing. It was Matty. But it didn't seem to be live and was probably plugged in some home theater.

"Shut up. He's super cool." Ally poked me and I chuckled.

"Here it is." Troy was back with three beers. Dinah quickly took one and I looked at her.

"What? I'm not committing a crime, Mila." she laughed.

"Probably you will when you're drunk." I said.

"Hey, there's no one here to tell you what to do." Troy said. "And I promise nothing will get out of control, try to relax." he handed me the beer.

They looked at me with anticipation. I took a deep breath before get the beer and take a sip. I had never drunk before and the taste didn't please me. But I took it anyway.

"Aye Mila, enjoy a little and don't be a granny." Ally said laughing.

"I'm not a granny, I'm only a minor." I rolled my eyes and drank another sip. "You are the oldest one here, so think carefully before calling someone granny."

"Oooh, she's right Ally." Troy joked. "You're our granny."

"Shut up." she pinched him and laughed.

"Okay, I have some friends to introduce you to." Troy said, and wrapped a arm around Ally. Once again me and Dinah exchanged glances.

"Friends my ass." Dinah whispered when she linked her arm in mine and we both laughed quietly following them.

Troy introduced us to a small group of his friends who were super cool. And they seemed to be all very rich kids, but they weren't those annoying and cocky type. I got along with them and now we were all sitting in the living room. Troy and Ally were on the edge of the couch, and then Dinah and I and another three on my side. Another group were sitting on the couch in front of us and a small table separated us.

"I'm glad you called," Ally said to Troy. "These two here wanted to go to the movies." she pointed at me and Dinah.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with movies, okay?" I said defensively.

"But there are other places to go than the Mall." Max, a boy almost like Troy but not so tall said.

"Feel free to introduce ourselves." Dinah said and looked at me. "At the end of the week you will thank me, don't pout."

"I didn't do anything." I complained and chuckled.

"I know what you're thinking." Dinah poked me.

"Yeah and that telepathy thing sucks." I rolled my eyes and those who were paying attention to our conversation laughed. "I'm going to get another drink."

"For someone who didn't want to drink, you're doing fine." Ally said and raised her beer toward me when I got up from the couch.

I've had only one, but I was feeling well. Just a little more relaxed. I waved at her and walked towards the kitchen that was right next to where we were. I left my empty bottle on the kitchen counter but had someone in the fridge and I couldn't see who was so I waited. But the person seemed to be lost with something in there and I was getting impatient.

"Just grab a beer and go, it doesn't seem so hard, right?" I said annoyed.

"You've got to be kidding me." she said and I knew that voice.

Lauren grabbed a beer and slammed the door of the fridge and turned to look at me.

"You can take your stupid drink now." she said and walked past me. She bumped hard against me when she passed but I grabbed her arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

"There's nothing wrong with me." Lauren pulled her arm from my grip. "Are you stalking me now? I thought you wanted to stay away from me."

"You're overreacting. You can stop this now." I rolled my eyes but she stared at me.

"I'm not exaggerating. Isn't that what you always wanted? Me to stop annoying you? Now that I am doing you think that's bad? I think there's something wrong with you, not me."

That was true, though. But I didn't want her to be mad at me. It was even worse than 'the Lauren' that pisses me off.

"Why are you angry? I just asked for a break." I said honestly.

"I don't know, could at least have said without being like that." she said quietly. "You cannot act like innocent because I know you like it, Camila." I tried to avoid her gaze. "But I'm not going to play your game anymore."

"What the hell are you talking about, there's no game." I frowned. "You're the only one who doesn't know what you want."

"Are you serious? How could I be any more obvious?" she rolled her eyes and took a step back but I grabbed her arm again.

"I don't have a crystal ball, Lauren. You have to say what the fuck you want." I said frustrated.

"All this time you just don't get it, do you?" she shook her head.

"Mila, what the hell are you-" Dinah appeared in the kitchen and stopped when she saw us. "Oh, I get it."

"I'm leaving." Lauren looked at me disappointed before leave passing by Dinah who looked at me like 'what the hell happened?'

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Mila?" Dinah called me, I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer and opened it, taking a mouthful of the drink.

"She's so fucking confused." I whispered.

"What happened? Did you have a fight?" Dinah asked confused.

"I don't know, I don't want to talk about it." I drank another sip of my drink and tried to get out of the kitchen, but Dinah stopped me.

"Oh, no way. Now you're talking." she stopped in front of me.

"Dinah, get out!" I tried to push her, but it didn't work.

"Stay calm, Mila." she held me by the shoulders. "She did something to you?"

I looked at her confused. "What? No. She just, I don't know what's wrong with her." I took Dinah's hands from my shoulders and leaned on the counter. "She got mad when I said I didn't want to see her yesterday."

"See, you mean.." Dinah looked thoughtful. "You didn't wanted to be with her?"

I sighed and tried to clear my head for a moment. I didn't know what Lauren wanted to, I mean, the last time I asked her about us she wasn't very specific, I didn't know what 'us' meant. But I didn't mean that I didn't want to be with her, but apparently she thought that.

"Oh Mila," Dinah said pulling me from my thoughts. "You at least tried to explain to her?"

"How do you talk to someone as ignorant as Lauren?!" I said annoyed.

"I don't know, find a way."

"How?" I asked her. "I don't know if you noticed, but she doesn't want to be around me."

"I don't know, Mila. You're the one who was dating her all this time so you must know how to fix it!"

"We weren't dating, dammit Dinah!" I complained.

"Yeah, of course. If that's not a relationship I dont know what is! You've already slept together, Mila!" Dinah practically yelled at my face.

"Wooah, who?" Ally appeared in the kitchen. "You slept with Lauren?!" she asked surprised and I wanted to kill myself that moment. "I can't believe!"

"Ally, she doesn't mean it." I said but didn't seem to work.

"Oh my God, tell me!" Ally asked excited. She was clearly drunk.

"You take care of this," I said to Dinah and pointed to Ally next to her. "I'll look for Lauren."

I left the kitchen and heard Ally complain behind me and Dinah trying to contain her. I took a deep breath and looked around the room, I was more crowded and the music was louder, but no sign of Lauren. I went to the other room and I couldn't believe who I found.

"Ooooh! Lauren's girl!" Matty said excited to see me, he hugged me with one arm and wouldn't let me go. "Where have you been?"

"Uh, somewhere." I said and chuckled.

"Somewhere but not in my place, right? You should go there more often. I think you enjoy the party last time, yeah?" He asked and drank a sip of his drink.

"It was very nice." I admitted. "Hey, uh, I'm looking for Lauren."

"Uh, she was here just now." Matty looked around and then back to me. "She was, uh, I think, she go upstairs."

He pointed out where I came in the room and had a staircase leading to the upstairs.

"Thanks, I'll go, um," I tried to escape from his arm gently and he finally let me go.

When I came back to the room and looked at the stairs I thought before climbing. I've seen this happen before and after I talked to Matty, it scared me a little. I would probably go up and find Lauren with a girl in a bedroom. I didn't really want to see this. I drank the rest of my drink and was surprised that I had already finished. I just grabbed from the fridge minutes ago. Or not? Anyway, I left it on a small table beside the stairs and went upstairs.

I thought that what I found there, thia kind of thing only happened in movies, but apparently not. I hadn't attended many parties of course so I wasn't used to see that. At the top of the stairs there was a guy sitting and I think he was sleeping. Or alive. I would hope he was alive. The hall had two couples making out and one of them in a really disgusting way, I mean, they were almost eating each other. I ignored that and walked to the end of the hall.

I should just open the door? And if there was someone else there? Or what room she was going to be? If she was even here, Matty didn't seem like a very reliable source. Well, I had to do something, then the last door of the hall I was going to open but then the door suddenly opened.

"Camila?" Lauren said and I mentally thanked for being her. And there be the bathroom. And I was hoping she was alone.

"Can we talk?" I asked, she shook her head. "Really, I just want to talk."

After thinking a lot if she would ignore me or really consider my proposal, she pulled me to one of the rooms before check if was empty and locked the door after we come in.

"Talk." she crossed her arms and stood at the door.

"Okay," I took a deep breath, but I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry."

"What?" she frowned.

"Clearly I did something that made you upset and I'm sorry." I said honestly.

"Camila I really like you." she whispered.

"Yeah, so?"

"So what?" she looked at me confused.

"I don't know, Lauren." I shrugged. "What does that even mean?"

"I just said." she giggled and it made me more angry.

"You like me, but it's with Dylan and God knows who else!" I said angrily. "I guess you like everybody then and-"

Lauren took a step forward, she only needed one to reach me and cupped my face with her hands and crashed her lips to mine. She pressed them lightly and it was like a relief when I felt them against mine.

"I like you more." she whispered.

"But-" I tried to say, but she cut me off.

"Shhh." she whispered and brushed her lips on mine. "Don't say anything."

She pushed me back slowly until I was sitting on the bed. Lauren slowly moved her way up to my lap, straddling me and joined our lips again.

Lauren kissed me hungrily, I didn't ask for permission when my tongue slid inside of her mouth to met hers, I missed her taste. She laced her fingers in my hair as my hands wandered down her back and I pulled her to closer. She moved her hips slowly against mine and I sank my nails on the shirt she wore under her jacket.

She moaned softly and I felt my whole body shiver with that sound. She moved her lips to my neck and bit strongly there. I bit my lip to suppress a moan. Lauren slid the tip of her tongue on my skin before sucking the place pleasantly. I knew it would leave a mark and I think she did it on purpose aware of that. Lauren slid her hands from my neck and went down to my breasts. She held them and squeezed tightly. This time I let out a moan and she smiled against my skin, her lips met mine one more time and she kissed me again. She slid her hands to the hem of my shirt but I stopped her.

"I have to go find the girls." I whispered under my breath.

Lauren chuckled softly against my lips. "You do?"

I nodded with a smile and she slowly lifted off me and helped me up holding my hand. "Fine. Then let's find the girls."

Lauren led me to the door and we went downstairs. Maybe it was just me but the house was more crowded. It didn't take long for me to find a happy and drunk Ally dancing in the room with Troy and Dinah was kissing someone I couldn't see who it was.

"We found the girls." she laughed. "Do you want to join them?" Lauren said playfully.

"Uh, no. I'm good here." we were standing a few steps from the bottom of the stairs.

"Too late!" Lauren said and that's when I saw that Ally had seen us and ran up to us.

"Comeeee on Mila! Let's dance!" she pulled me. "Ooh you too Camila's girl!" Ally didn't care that we were on the stairs and we almost fell when she pulled both of us.

We had no choice but to join them and I can't complain because it was really good. I really was a disaster to dance, but I didn't embarrassed myself. I danced more with Lauren though. Three songs they played, two were from Matty and Lauren didn't let me go at any time.

But when Prayer in C started even Dinah who was with the boy joined us, this time were more the three of us and this was one of our favorite songs. We sang along with the music as we danced. I really missed that. Not the party, although Dinah be a party girl, I didn't follow her in many of these parties, but we had our own parties at home, even when it was just me and her. We were having a lot of fun and I never felt so good.

After a while dancing we sat back on the couch. This time just us and Troy. We drink a little but only Lauren who didn't since she was driving so she decided she already drunk enough. But Ally had no bounds. She was already lost. Troy said she would stay the night there and Lauren said she could take me and Dinah home.

So we just sat there talking about everything and nothing at the same time getting to know each other better. It was a great night and although I find that having Lauren away would be a good thing, I wouldn't be able to stay away from her and I had to admit that. I really liked her too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 8.6K 36
What happens when Camila finds a Girl with absolutely nothing but her son. Will Laurens hidden life come up and break her relationship with Camila...
473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
64.3K 2.7K 51
Lauren is raising her three-year-old daughter alone. She's moved them to Alta Vista where she'll teach at the community college to get a fresh start...
95.1K 4K 58
Lauren and Normani have a history. They dated but because of Lauren's ways, Normani broke it off. Lauren never really changed over time but when a ne...