Y O U R H O T L I N E

By paulmccarpney

Dream got the wrong number and texted you. But you guys become friends, and maybe more... warning: smut 😏 CO... More

✾introduction✾
✼wrong number✼
✼choke me smp✼
✼rent✼
✼butt dial✼
✼exposed✼
✼cocky✼
✼tipsy texts✼
✼crafting table✼
✼mother dearest✼
✼bitchboy✼
✼party✼
❁starving❁
✼maid✼
✼asheville✼
❁hands❁
✼ticket to ride✼
✼it's real love✼
✼the gift✼
✼buff sylvia✼
✼beach ball✼
❁pathetic❁
✼sims 4✼
✼a burger place✼
✼tears✼
❁uncontrollable urge❁
✼green guardians✼
✼day before✼
✼plans✼
✼i don't know how✼
✼im sure you are✼
✼apology✼
✼ice cream✼
✼mario kart✼
❁jack goff❁
✼shower✼
✼what so ever✼
✼opened door✼
✼oh brother✼
✼karaoke night✼
✼he's a bit hopeless✼
⇥ authors note ⇤
✼im free falling✼
✼cards against humanity✼
✼crepes✼
❁yeah❁
✼again✼
✼horses✼
!!CONCEPT!!
✼nick's confession✼
❁black eye❁
✼ice rink✼
✼MCC14✼
✼volleyball✼
❁slow pace❁
✼paint✼
✼drama✼
✼monopoly✼
✼clubbing✼
✼onward home✼
✼pasta✼
✼moving✼
✼house warming✼
❁brat & sir❁
✼epic stream✼
✼italia✼
✼until death do us part✼
❁nice❁
✼all my loving✼

✼pinky✼

5.8K 138 233
By paulmccarpney

Sylvia hung out with Opal and Tommy in the living room when Opal said she wanted to cut and dye her hair.

Tommy questioned, "Here? Now?"

"Yeah! I think pink would be cool!"

He nodded and looked to Sylvia, "Can you drive us to CVS?

Sylvia nodded in agreement but had no idea how to drive in England. She was a bit nervous.

"I just have to get the keys from George. I'll be back." Sylvia spoke.

Opal clapped her hands together in excitement. Sylvia left to go upstairs to George's room. She knocked on the door, and he told her to come in. George, Nick, and Clay were on the bed playing cards. 

"Hey, I need the car keys. Can you give them to me, please?" Sylvia asked.

George antagonized her, "No."

"Where are you going?" Clay inquired.

"To the store, does it even matter? I need the keys."

"Yes, it does if you want them." George continued.

Sylvia squinted at him as if it was going to do something. She walked over to them and grabbed a pillow, and swung it against George's back. He bursted out laughing as she continued to beat him with it.

"Now you're definitely not getting it."

Her facial expression dropped, "Then I'll ask Jack. He is cooler than you anyways."

"WAIT! Fine, I'll give it to you."

She shook her head, trying not to laugh, "That sounds so wrong..."

"Oh shut up, you wish." He joked, throwing to keys at her.

Sylvia caught them easily. Clay glared at George then flicked his eyes towards her.

"See you later, Sylvia," Clay said, implying he wanted her to leave.

She nodded and exited the room but was a bit curious as to why he was shooing her out. So she stayed outside of the door to eavesdrop.

"What the hell, George. 'You wish'?" Clay whisper yelled.

George retaliated, "What? I was kidding."

"Don't worry, Clay has had a stick up his ass ever since we met Sylvia in person," Nick said to George, intentionally wanting Clay to hear.

"Just fucking go, it's your turn." He huffed.

Sylvia backed away from the door, she felt guilty again for making Clay feel jealous. She really didn't mean it, she was just trying to be friendly with everyone. The door opened, and Clay walked out. He closed the door and turned around, and saw a spaced-out Sylvia.

"Sylvia? Wha- why are you still here?" He was a bit panicked.

She didn't answer his question but just looked into his emerald eyes. He smiled and put an arm on her head like an armrest. She shook his arm off, though. Sylvia hugged him, and then they both went downstairs.

"I thought you were playing cards?" Sylvia finally asked.

"Well, they're being dicks right now, anyway I'd much rather hang out with you."

She smiled, "Aw, okay."

Opal and Tommy waved at them. Sylvia looked at them and dangled the keys to show she had them. The two on the couch got up, and they left the house into the car.

"So drive on the left? Easy enough." She said to herself, "Tommy, get up the Navi."

"Right."

The map showed exactly where to go. It felt illegal to her to drive on the "wrong" side of the road. A couple of times, Sylvia went on the right after forgetting, and Clay had to remind her. But they finally got to the CVS after almost dying a couple of times.

"Never letting you drive again," Tommy started patting her back.

Clay asked, "Can I then?"

Tommy popped his knuckles, "Best if I do. I may not have a license, but at least I know what I'm doing."

"Not a good ide-"

"This way!" Opal grabbed Tommy's hand and pulled him along.

They went to the hair dye section and found the Manic Panic brand. She grabbed two jars just in case, gloves, vaseline, cheap barber scissors, and hair ties. Clay and Sylvia wandered around the CVS, just looking at the stuff.

"Should we get Karl or Alex something? Or Nick and George?"

Clay shrugged, "I don't really care."

"God, you are such a 14 year old. Cheer up, please. OOH! Let's get nail polish and more eyeliner! I'm going to paint your nails and do your eyeliner because you apparently 'don't care.'"

"No, you are not doing that. Absolutely NOT!"

__

Clay was sitting with his hand on the bathroom counter while Syliva painted it. Tommy and Opal were next to them while Tommy spread the dye through her hair. Opal showed him how to get the piece of hair thoroughly.

"AWWW! Your nails are so amazing!" Sylvia beamed.

He rolled his eyes, "Oh, come on now."

Niki walked into the bathroom and sat on the counter, just watching everyone.

"Niki, don't you think his nails look great?" Sylvia grabbed his hand to show her.

Clay snatched it back and put it by his side. His face was red from embarrassment. Sylvia smirked at him to rub it in his face. She hopped off the counter and grabbed his hand again. He pulled her back and into his lap to tickle her. She giggled and squirmed while he held her down in his lap, just as payback.

Tommy looked at them, "You guys are so weird."

"Says the one giving Opal a mohawk." Clay joked.

Tommy had been shaping her hair while it had the dye in it to different things, but he stopped when Clay said that.

"Oh, Tommy, do you want help with the foil?" Niki offered.

"Sure! Thanks."

Clay let go of Sylvia, and she stood back up and brushed herself off. 

"Alright, let me get the eyeliner."

"Okay, I'm really not doing that, nail polish was enough." He said, holding his hands up.

"I think it looks nice!" Niki complimented.

Clay brought them back down, once again embarrassed. Sylvia opened the liquid eyeliner and brushed off the excess makeup on the opening of the bottle.

"Sylvia, please?" Clay begged.

"Fine, whatever. You let your sister do your make-up but me... oh no 'please don't WAHH WAHHH.' You're literally a big baby." She joked while screwing the top back on.

He confessed, "To be fair, I showed you that in confidence. I don't want my friends seeing me with make-up." 

Sylvia hopped back on the counter and watched Niki and Tommy do the last piece of tin foil. Opal looked silly, Niki nicely did half of her head with tin foil, but the other half was... definitely Tommy's side.

Sylvia laughed at her sister, "You look insane right now!"

"Beauty is a process, Syl." Opal joked.

Niki praised, "But you are already pretty! This just adds to you!" 

"Mhm." Tommy agreed.

"Well," Clay started, "I am now uglier! Look at my hands!"

"Silence. You literally have pretty privilege."

"No, that's Gogy." Tommy quipped.

Clay inspected his nails with a frown. Then, he groaned and flew his head back like a toddler. Sylvia kicked him lightly on the knee, unintentionally causing his reflex, and he kicked the cabinets under the sink.

"AH FUCK!"

Opal laughed, "I guess that's what the mask is."

Everyone but Clay laughed. 

"Question, Dream, did you write Roadtrip about Sylvia?" Tommy half-joked.

"No, but don't worry, I will write one about how much I hate her." He winked at her.

Sylvia put her fists out and challenged Clay, "Fight me."

He put his hands up, and she lightly punched them as he pretended to die. Then he slipped out of his chair onto the floor. 

"Balls." He groaned in "pain."

Sylvia clasped her hands together and brought them up to her head, "He has such a way with words."

"How much longer till we can wash it out?" Opal asked Niki.

"Um... It says 10 minutes! Do you want to leave here for a bit then come back? We can go outside or something?"

Opal put on her best John Mulaney voice, "When I look like this? Nah, Nah, Nah sista." 

"I'm hungry, He didn't have lunch yet, and it's... 1:20 PM," Clay said, looking at his watch.

"Imagine being able to read a clock." Tommy laughed.

Sylvia asked, fully concerned, "Tommy, you are 17 and still don't know how to read an analog clock?"

He snapped back, "Well, you can't ride a bike for shit."

"And here I was thinking Tommy was the sweetest person ever who does wholesome shit like getting matching jewelry with my sister, but I was wrong." Sylvia looked away, acting like she was hurt.

"Sylvia, he is a gremlin child." Niki laughed.

Clay finally got off the floor after laying there for a while and leaned his back on the counter between Sylvias legs. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then, all of a sudden, he grabbed her legs and ran around with her on his back.

"CLAYAHAHA!" She giggled.

He left the bathroom and ran down the stairs, and flopped down on the sofa next to Ranboo and Tubbo. 

"Gentlemen." Sylvia greeted them.

"Hi! Your nails are pretty!" Tubbo grinned.

Clay sighed looked down at his feet.

"Sylvia, will you do mine?" Ranboo asked.

Clay slightly smiled, feeling a bit better someone else might have painted nails.

"Of course! Let's go upstairs!" She signaled to Clay to bring her back up.

Ranboo cheered, "YAY!"

"Ryan, you are going to look so cool!" Tubbo admired Ranboo.

The four of them went back upstairs into the bathroom. Luckily they were in the biggest bathroom in the house; otherwise, they would be cramped. Ranboo sat on the stool Clay had previously been on. Sylvia then began to paint his nails. Tubbo hovered over, just watching and pointing out every little mistake to be funny.

"Alright! Opal, you can wash it out now." Niki smiled.

Tommy and Niki removed the tinfoil and tossed it so she could wash her hair. She walked to the tub and ran cold water. Tommy sat on the side of the bathtub, just watching her as the excess pink washed down the drain. 

"WOW! Oh my god, Opal, it's stunning!" Niki clapped her hands in excitement.

"Thank you!" Opal said, drying her hair on a black towel.

"Lemme see!" Sylvia told Opal.

Opal shook her hair out like a wet dog and looked at her big sister, and smiled.

"How is it?"

"It's very pretty. It suits you well!" Sylvia grinned, ruffling her hair.

"Now we need to cut it! I want a shag. I think it will suit my face!"

Alex opened the door to the bathroom and saw a crowd of people.

He asked, "Am I interrupting something?"

"No, not really!" Clay answered him.

"WOW! Opal, did you dye your hair?" Alex looked amazed.

She nodded and sat back down so Niki could cut her hair. Alex sat on the closed toilet; now 7/13 people were in the bathroom. Niki showed Tommy what she was doing and even let him cut a few pieces. Sylvia finished Ranboo's nails, and he was super excited and showed them off to everyone in the bathroom and left with Tubbo to show everyone else in the house. Now there was 5/13.

"So Alex, how are you?" Sylvia tried to converse.

He was caught off guard because he had spaced out, "Oh, I'm good! Just got my ass beat in Smash."

"Well, I'm sure you did good!"

"Can we play some music?" Clay asked looked through his Spotify playlist.

No one opposed, so he played some on his phone speaker. 

"Wait, Nick has a JBL speaker. I can go ask for it!" Sylvia said, hopping down.

Clay's eyebrows furrowed, "Be quick."

She nodded once and left to find Nick. She looked in his room, and he wasn't there, so she looked in the living room. He was on the couch with George, Karl, Wilbur, and Jack playing on Smash Bros.

"Hey, Syl!" Jack said, looking up because he had already died.

She smiled, "Hello, boys. Nick, do you mind if we use your speaker for music? Clay wanted to play music."

"If you play one game with us, then sure!" 

He patted a spot for her on the couch next to him. She pursed her lips; Clay said not to take long so she would make quick work out of them all. 

"Alright, I warn you I'm not good." She lied.

"It's okay, I'll go easy," Nick smirked.

Karl yelled, "GODAMNIT! Nick!"

The round was over, so they gave Sylvia a controller and added her to the game. She played Zero Suit Samus. The rest chose their characters quickly. The game was set up on battlefield, 3 stocks, and no items. Perfect for just fighting.

The round started. Lots was going on, but no one went for Sylvia to start with. So when someone came towards her, she side b'd them. Nick was jumping above her, so she down tilted and then forward aired comboed him. Nick's jaw dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He attempted to run away from her in-game. 

She caught up to him and forward smashed and then jabbed. Nick hit her away with his character, Ness. He PK fired and missed. She down specialed him and then grabbed him and threw him off the map. He tried to up B but missed it and lost a stock.

Sylvia went over to George and Karl and beat them up, getting their stocks higher and then down smashed and up specialed comboed them out.

"YOU ARE SO SWEATY!" Nick complained, running at her with intent to use the baseball bat.

Sylvia chuckled, "Or you're just bad."

She jumped past him and neutral specialed him with the paralyzer. She then used her side special and whipped him. He flew off the map but came back up from his double jump.

"AHHHHH!!" George screamed, going in to hit her with Bowser.

Bowser was heavy, so she had to be careful, but since she was smaller, she was faster. So she paralyzed him and forward smashed, and then made a side special attack that landed the max 8 hits. Then Karl fought George. 

Nick came back, but she didn't want to deal with him, so she looked for Jack and Wil. They were both fighting and doing so poorly, so she left them alone, for now. She battled Nick again, her percentage going up just a bit before she took his second stock.

"YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE WORST! YOU LIED YOU HAVE PLa~YED!" His voice cracked from the volume.

"Let speed this up, I need to go back." She said nonchalantly while killing both Jack and Wilbur.

Jack hollered, "AYE WHAT THE HELL! We were fighting!"

Wilbur just laughed as he and Jack didn't respawn because that was their last stock. Karl and Nick were on one stock, George was on two, and Sylvia was on three. But soon Sylvia won, three stocking everyone. She dealt over 1000 damage. Finally, she was satisfied and got up from the couch.

"Okay, where is the speaker?" She asked.

Sylvia looked at them, all of their jaws were dropped. 

"Oh, come on, please just tell me."

"It's on my nightstand," Nick said, still amazed.

"Thanks, boys!" She said while waving to go back upstairs.

She went to his room and found the speaker. Sylvia walked back into the bathroom and sat on the counter again. Opal's hair was looking good so far.

"Here you go, sir." She said in a posh voice as she revealed the speaker to Clay.

"What took you so long?" He looked concerned.

She smiled, "Well, Nick said I had to play a game of Smash with him to get it. So I did. I three stocked them, easily."

Clay's eyebrows raised a proud smile found its way to his face. He paired his phone and started playing The Scientist by Coldplay.

"Opal, it's done!" Niki said while petting her hair and fluffing it out.

~INSTAGRAM~

👤 opalsdirtytoes

❤️ 💬 ✈️ 

👥👥Liked by Sylviapenelopefox, and 76,000 others

opalsdirtytoes im pink now :D

View all 1,000+ comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.1K 30
You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relationship. This is a regular dream x reader s...
203K 4.9K 33
You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relationship. This is a regular dream x reader s...
248K 5.4K 95
Art credits: ArtLinxin I am embarrassed, how did this get so many reads... Cw: Abuse, Little bit of smut, Cursing, Violent, Hopefully angesty Dream x...
82.2K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me