Trouvaille

By mystic_luvr

Dream lives a simple life. He goes to class, does his work, drinks coffee at the small shop near his school a... More

Soot's Records - 1
George's Song - 2
Shopping Trip - 3
The Meadow - 4
Rock and Roller-skating - 5
Epilogue - 6

A/N

1K 27 1
By mystic_luvr

Hello! Thank you for reading I just wanna say something before you start

First, for the sake of the story George is 22 and Dream is 20, it just fits better with the au and since I'm changing a lot anyway I figured this wouldn't hurt to change as well.

Second, whenever you see text in italics like this it's Dream thinking to himself. The main pov for the story is 3rd person and follows Dreams character but sometimes I felt like it would be nice to see inside Dreams brain so there are brief moments where it's in 1st person.

Third, there may be some typos, like any fic, so feel free to either ignore them or point them out to me so I can fix them. I don't really care which one you choose to do.

Fourth and finally, these chapters are fairly long, normally being about 4k-6k words so don't be surprised if I don't upload a new one every single day. I will try my best to do this but I'm also finishing my last week of school as of writing this (19/06/21) so I may have to miss a day or two.

Now that I'm done that I just wanted to say please enjoy the fic! This is my first one so I hope it's well written and worth the read :D

Love you!! /p

🪐🪐🪐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 162K 55
༄ Dream is the lead guitarist in a band, George is just a boy who happens to be the one Dream falls for. Little does George know this isn't the first...
452 2 13
when wilburs indie band does a collaborated tour around all of the usa states with the newest pop band trending, dreams, brings a wave of excitement...
378 22 1
Dream is desperate for a change and after a few restless nights impulsively buys a plane ticket to London, hoping to get more creative. So what happ...
9.2K 244 20
Dream wanted to believe that George was kidding, but his words hit like a tsunami: "i don't know who they are," and once the light green eyes made th...