Hurt and Abused

By bluehoney

After being abused by her father for years, Celine is sent to a boarding school where she meets a group of gu... More

Hurt and Abused
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & 5
Chapter 6
0Chapter 7: Celine
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Celine
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Hurt and Abused Christmas Part 1
Hurt and Abused Christmas Part 2
Hurt and Abused Christmas Part 3
New Story Alert!

Chapter 11

28.1K 759 78
By bluehoney

   Celine

         After eating the guys took me to this clearing by the school where they were sitting and drinking, just goofing off. I was so nervous because I never skipped school or classes, except that one time when I first got there, and the teachers didn’t mind because I was new. They simply just thought that I got lost and gave up. I kept sending glances Dustin’s way and he just gave me a reassuring smile.

    “Hey, are your parents coming for the parent meetings?” Crooks said. My eye widened.

“Parent meetings?” he nodded.

    “Of course my mom’s gonna come. She misses her baby boy too much.” I laughed,

    “What are parent meetings?” They all looked at me.

    “Parent meetings are when your parents come up to see you and check on how you're doing in class,” Eight said. “If you’re doing bad behavioral wise they give your parents a list of options to choose from as in punishments. But class-wise, it’s no biggie.” Crooks laughed and hit him upside the head.

    “Yeah, you would know.” He said laughing. Eight glared at him.

    “When are they?” Arsen looked like he was thinking about it.    

    “I think next month.” I felt like I was going to be sick. I stood dropping my drink and walked over to the nearest tree. I felt Dustin’s hand on my back.

    “Hey, it’s okay.” I shook my head. My hands were shaky.

    “Dustin, he’s gonna come here and see how I skipped these classes and how, I missed a lot of Mrs. Harp’s classes. She doesn’t like me anyway so I’m sure she’s going to say something about me.” He turned me to look at him.

    “Celery, you’ll be fine. You have me and all the guys. They won’t let anything happen.” I shook my head. I couldn’t let any of them get involved.

    “No, we can’t tell them anything.” It looked like he was about to argue, but I stopped him.    

    “I’m gonna go lay down.” With that I turned and started to head back to the dorm. I heard Pierce explaining to the guys that I wasn’t feeling good.

            *            *            *

I sat in my room back at the dorm thinking about how I would get on Mrs. Harp’s good side. All the scenarios that I played through seemed to have her hating me more. I flopped down on my bed and groaned in frustration.

There was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. Cheri was standing on the other side of the door wearing...nothing. Well she was wearing clothes, but not the type of clothes I would consider wearing in public...or ever.  She pushed me out of the way.

“Where’s Arsen?” She asked. I shrugged.

“You’re his girlfriend, shouldn’t you be stalking him?” She rolled her  eyes and put her hands on her hips.

“I don’t stalk him and I need your help.” This didn’t sound good.

“With?” She pushed her hair out of her face and pushed me over to the couch.

“Umm, a simple ‘May we sit?’ would have sufficed.” She rolled her eyes again for the hundredth time. I was so tempted to slap her.

“I think he’s into someone else and I want you to find out who it is.” I crossed my arms.

“Why me?” She laughed and looked at me like I was stupid.

“You live with him. Duh.” I stood about to kick her out.

“Look, okay. I’ve seen you and his friends hanging out,. They’ve never laughed or talked to me like they do with you. You have a better chance at truly finding out.” She dug into her purse and pulled out a piece of paper. “Here, I’m throwing a party. You guys should come, my parties are really awesome.” With one more flip of her hair she walked out of the room, without so much of a goodbye.

        *            *            *

Arsen walked in later, with all the guys. Dustin came and sat on the couch next to me. I squeezed his hand letting him know that I was fine.

“You feeling better?” Crooks said sitting on my other side. Cage leaned against my legs, snoring away already and Eight sat on the floor while Arsen pulled up a chair to straddle.

    “I feel like I’m a mom or something, and all my baby boys are checking up on me.” I cooed looking purposefully at Crooks. They all laughed and playfully hit me. All of them except Arsen and Cage. Cage because he was sleeping. Arsen was looking at me with this intense stare that I couldn’t seem to look away from.

    Somebody cleared their throat and I looked away from him.

    “So what’s up for Saturday?” My jaw dropped.

    “We haven’t even gotten through this week and you’re planning Saturday?” Eight shrugged.

    “Gotta live it up.” I laughed and pulled out the paper that Cheri gave me.

    “Well, looks like Drama Queen is having a party.” They all looked at me and laughed. “Wanna go?” This made them laugh really hard.

    “Oh man Lil C, you are really funny.” I gave them my dead serious face and they all stopped.

    “No.” I looked over at Dustin who had said it.

    “No way, we are not going to Cheri’s party.” I pouted.

    “C’mon we were invited, it’s rude not to accept an invitation.” I said in a sing song voice.

    “Celine, it’s nice that you think we care about being rude.” Arsen said. I groaned and looked at him, sticking my tongue out.

    “Fine, i’ll go by myself.” I said walking in my room and closing the door.

    There was a knock a few minutes later. I walked over and opened it only to find Arsen.

    “What?” I asked.

    “I don’t think you should go.” He said. I crossed my arms.

    “Why not?” He smirked.

    “Because it’s Cheri’s party.” I shook my head.

    “So? It’s my first party, and I’ll be going and you won’t change my mind.” I closed the door in his face and went to start on some homework.

            *                *                    *

    Saturday was getting closer and closer and I still didn’t know what to wear. I bumped into Shelly and she smiled waving at me. I couldn’t help but smile back because, well, I was really excited to see her. She was my best friend.

    “Hey, girlie.” I said. She hooked her arm through mine and we began walking to our Algebra 2 class.

    “Nothing much, are you coming to see Johnny and I today?” I nodded, smiling wider.

    “Of course, I want to come tease you two and I need help.” She gave me a concerned look.

    “Is everything okay?” I nodded yes.

    “I need help finding something to wear to a party, something that covers my arms of course.” She nodded and looked like she was thinking.

    “Hmmmm,I think I could find something, when do you need it?”

    “Saturday.” She smiled.

    “After your last class, meet me in the courtyard.” She said, just as we slid into our seats.

    “Okay.” The bell rang, signaling the start of class. She smiled at me and opened her notebook prepared to take notes.

                *            *            *

    Lunch passed in a blur. There was a lot of kissy faces and flirting. I tried to keep my jokes to myself, but you know me, had to make a few. Johnny just kept sending me playful glares while Shelly just smiled and blushed.

    We met at the courtyard after classes like planned. She looked me over.

    “What size are you?” I shrugged. I never really kept up with that.

    “Ughhh, ok fine. You look like you’ll fit the dress I have.” I nodded and she pulled me to her room.

                *            *            *

    I stared in the mirror in front of Shelly’s room and was shocked at this dress. It was black with sleeves that covered my arms, but still looked good.  It had a small opening in the back and she pulled out some black wedges. I smiled and looked at myself.

    “How will my hair look?” She laughed and put her hand on her hip.

    “You want me to do everything, don’t you?” I laughed and nodded.

    “Only ‘cause you love me.” She rolled her eyes and told me to come back on Saturday before the party and we could get ready together. She invited herself along which I didn’t mind. I would need someone to entertain me while I was there.

                *            *            *

    Saturday came a lot faster than expected. I sat in Shelly’s bathroom quietly while she did my hair. We didn’t have long before the party started but she took her time. She curled my hair and put it up, making me look sophisticated. She did my make up and put eyeshadow on me. When I opened my eyes, I looked like a completely different person. I looked...hot.

    I turned to look at Shelly and she smiled.
    “Damn girl,” I said giving her an appreciative look. “You gots skills.” She rolled her eyes and pushed me into her closet.

    “Change honey, we don’t have much time.” I waved her away.

    “Okay, okay, I’m going. Sheesh.” She laughed and I closed the closet door and changed. I loved the way the sleeves were sort of see through with designs. You could see my arms, but you couldn’t tell that from the designs along the sleeves that there were cuts. I smiled to myself. If only I didn’t have to wear this stupid eyepatch. I had pretty brown eyes, well a pretty brown eye. I didn’t understand why my dad had done it, but my eye is not the same.

    I stopped those thoughts and walked out of the closet. Shelly stood there smiling and looking herself over in the mirror. Her normal curly brown hair was straight and she was wearing this orange dress. I know orange doesn’t sound too cute, but it was so cute on her. An orange strapless dress with earth tone shoes and plenty of shiny accessories.

    “Who are you and what have you done with my Shelly?!” She laughed and pushed her hair behind her ear blushing.
    “I don’t know, I’ve always been like this but I hide it.” My mouth dropped open.

    “Why?” I asked, shocked. She shrugged.

    “We’ll be late if we don’t go now.” I hooked my arm through hers, respecting her decision to not talk about it. I did understand, if she were to ask me about my past, I wouldn’t want to talk about it either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 184 17
A tomboy meets a bad boy and she never seen him before in school and she has no brothers or sisters but she had her friends, she meets the bad boy of...
9.2K 56 7
When you got a new roommate, you never expected for it to get so frustrating... or so tempting... or so painful. Story was made for Tik Tok!
445 4 25
Story about the girl who share the dorm to the badboy! Are they going to have a beautiful time with each other? Or not.
271K 5K 28
When Tara cheats on Liam and he wants revenge, Sapphire wants her friend to stop sending her on blind dates, when Liam asks her to be his fake girlfr...