Accidental Attachment

By R-Maya

A hate love story between Sree, an ordinary girl and Vikram a businessman. What happens when they meet! Will... More

Prologue
1 Year Ago
New project
Chemistry
The Mansion
Hatred
Blame
Vikram
First day
Unwell
Moments
Flee away
Stories
The kid
police station
the coffee shop
Human hearts
The truth
feelings
Friends?
Time
The business trip
close or near
The party
love
Broken heart
To be or not
sweet and sour
fake or true
Stone heart
the engagement
The run
Unsayable feelings
The village
Tender
The bull
First Kiss
Aftermath
Spy
The Ex
Break up
Don't leave me
The Proposal
Date
Official
In his house
His Father
In his arms
Sweet Moments
The fire
Allure
The meet
Birthday plans
The Island
Island romance
Mehendi Chaos
Finding her
Saving her
Heart Break
3 years later...
New beginnings
Bliss
Bitter
Wedding?
Unnerved
Concern?
Place
The rain
Sick
deal
Feel my heart
Togetherness
Seconds
Mystical
Temptations
Hangover
2 Hearts
Euphoria
next day
Her house
Allure
Imminent
Regret
Unfaltered
Intense
Amour
Vows
Tranquility
Riverbank
Me and You
Will you be with me
Escape
Trip
Closer
Changes
Attached
What my eyes convey
Happily Ever After

Sensations

2.1K 62 4
By R-Maya

Sree

I woke up in the morning.. Vikram wasn't on the bed..
I got up to drink water and went near the restroom.

"You.. Are in? ", I asked

" Ya.. Sree. Thankfully you are here, the shower isn't working, can you tell the reception. ", Vikram told from inside

" Did you try it properly, it didn't work for me too yesterday, but I had to press it and turn the other way", I said

"What other way it's not working. ",he said

" Wear your towel, I'll help", I said..

I went in, Vikram was in his towel.. His hair had shampoo on it.. I turned away to the tap..

"See.. So. Like this.. Press it hard", I said and worked on the handle..

The hot shower suddenly,.. Started drenching me and I stepped to the side, quickly in my surprise,.. But the soapy floor caused me to trip,..

Vikram tried catching me, but he also tripped on the soapy floor and we fell..

I fell on top of him, as the shower drenched us..

The shampoo on his hair was getting washed away with the water.. The whole place smelt like that shampoo.

I tried to get up but fell again on him..

The hot water, drenched my clothes and I could feel Vikram's bare chest on mine..

Vikram looked at me with his brown,.. Hypnotic eyes.. He took his hand to my wet hair strands and moved his fingers on them.. Looking at me with his intense and penetrating gaze..

I could see his chest heaving.. He put his hand around me..

"Vikram, leave me,.. I have to get up", I said

" Do you have to", he whispered in his hoarse voice still looking into my eyes..

He moved his face closer to mine and gently.. Put his lips on my wet cheeks and kissed them gently and slowly...devouring it.. .
I smiled for a second, at the sensation and he took that opportunity to kiss my dimple..

"Your smile is so pretty Sree", he whispered

His lips were moist and felt good on my cheeks. I could also smell his after shave..
He slightly sucked at them.. The shampoo on his hair.. touched my skin..

I could feel his trembled hot breath on my skin, as he moved to my lips.. Making my skin tingle..

His lips were watery and soft.. He kissed my lower lip gently, before.. Slightly sucking it.. My lips moved along with his..

I started getting butterflies in my stomach as his kissed passionately..

"I love your lips", he said. . Looking into my eyes again steadily..
Which made me forget where I was..

I looked at his inviting parted lips, which again moved towards me to claim mine.

He kissed me faster, so that I couldn't breath.. He then pulled me closer,. So that he could reach my neck..
I could almost hear his heart beat through his chest ,as it was pressed against mine..

He kissed my neck with raw desire.. Which made me close my eyes as I felt overpowering sensations through my body..

Vikram

With the hot water flowing over us and drenching us, it felt really good to kiss her..

I felt her hand on my bare upper chest, and I pulled her closer to me and kissed her neck fervently with all the desire I had for her ..

Then, I found her lips softly and innocently grazing my neck.. My Adam's apple bulged as she put her lips on my neck.. And my breath started getting ragged..

My whole body was tingling with ecstasy.. She then moved on to my cheeks and kissed them lightly...

The way she gently kissed and her small affectionate expressions made my feelings for her increase at a maddening rate every time her lips met my skin..

I couldn't wait, and suddenly moved my head to meet her lips once again.. I bit her upper lip gently.. Before going for a deep and rougher kiss

This time I allowed my tongue, to enter her mouth and explore it..
Her eyes widened for a second..

I felt new sensations emerge as her tongue met mind.. My tongue was burning.. On every touch with hers..

Sree

Vikram suddenly, let his tongue inside, and kissed me deeply and I felt my butterflies increasing and warmth spread throughout every cell

I could taste the shower water, in my mouth and his tongue which felt warm, moist and soft against mine..

I felt deep desire through me like never before. My heart was beating very fast and lots of emotions played in my mind.
I couldn't stop kissing him.. I felt like I was in some trance..

Vikram kissed passionately as he moved his arms around my back..
He then moved his hand under my top, touching my bare skin and pressing my waist muscles slightly., making it tingle..

I squirmed at his touch and held his shoulder tightly..

Then he gently held my hips and turned me around so that he was above me.

"Vikram,. I have to go", I said with difficulty

" Do you.. Don't you like this ", he asked

" I.. Leave me.. I want to go ", I said..,
that was the logical thing to do

" Your eyes say otherwise ", he said.

He shook his head ,so that the shampooed water fell on my face

" What are you... Doing ", I breathed

He came closer and kissed my forehead..
" Don't you like this? ", he asked..

" Vikram please", I said

He trailed to my nose and softly placed a kiss with his warm lips..

"Now? ", he asked

" No", I whispered

He trailed down to meet my lips and I gasped as he kissed them,.. His lips tasted of shampoo water.

He looked at me and bent to my ear "Do you still not like it", he whispered, his breath touching my sensitive earlobes causing me to shiver

It caused me to smile and I giggled as I said
" Tastes like shampoo"

But my laugh was cut short as he possessively claimed my lips again kissing it urgently, which caused all my emotions to overwhelm me. It was intoxicating..

He went down.. On my neck, almost reaching my upper chest with his moist lips,.. Which made the feeling on my abdomen uncontrollable.. I gripped the back of his chest tightly..

"Wait.. Stop..", I said with difficulty, breathing heavily.. Scared he may go further down..

I took his face and put my forehead to his..

" I love you.. This is getting.. Really.. Intense, I can't..", I breathed... Smelling the scent of his skin..

"I love you so much Sree", he said running his fingers over my lips.

We stayed like that for a few minutes admiring each other.. Not willing to move away..

Then Vikram moved away, allowing me to leave.

It was difficult to get up and my leg was wobbly and I felt quite dizzy..

" Come fast after bathing, I have to bath next ", I said

" You don't want to join me? ", he asked teasingly

I blushed. " Never", I said and wrinkled my nose

He chuckled and I left the room..

I smiled to myself looking at the mirror.
I was a mess. Staying with him is too difficult.
I imagined what all we would be doing after marriage..

After Vikram was done with the bath, I took a long bath.. I closed my eyes recollecting how he felt against me..

I looked into the bathroom mirror. My eyes opened wide, when I noticed the skin on my neck turning reddish blue, omg.. How do I go out with this, what will people think.. I panicked..

I entered the room after the bath..

Vikram was sitting on the bed looking at his phone

"Vikram, look at what you did", I said sternly showing him my neck

His eyes opened wide.

" Does it hurt? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ", he said

I smiled at his expression.

" No it doesn't, .. It happens when you suck or.. You.. Never mind ", I said looking down..

" So now everyone is going to know", I said

"What? ", he asked

" It's so obvious isn't it, so everyone will know what we did", I said teasing him

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize this will happen.. I won't do it again.. ", he said alarmed at my stern reaction

I giggled.. " No problem, I'll take care of it", I said

I had recollected that I had my concealer, I was really happy that I had bought a new one..
This is going to help me now.

It almost covered it, thankfully..

Vikram was looking at me in awe

"What cream was that", he asked

" A concealer, ", I said chuckling at his expression

We dressed up and went to meet Akshara.
I knocked her hotel room door and my eyebrows raised when I saw Ajay opening the door

" We were just talking", he said quickly , looking at my expression.

Vikram looked at me.

We met Akshara. She seemed better.

"Hey guys, you people want to come to Pune, my house is there", she said

" Pune? ", I asked.

" Oh.. I'm not returning to Bangalore tomorrow, Vikram sir gave me a week off to rest  , Ajay insisted he accompany me to Pune, so thought you guys would also come", she said

"Ok", I said

" Let's see some places in Mumbai too, a trip", she said

"Can you travel? ", I asked

" Ya.. I'm feeling great", she said

So we first explored Mumbai, it was great fun as we took photos, ate and enjoyed..

Then, we travelled to Pune via car, it took 3 hours.. We reached Akshara's home and met her parents and her sister.

I looked at Ajay, he seemed to try to impress her parents a lot.

"Trying too much", I said

" What? ", Vikram asked
He seemed oblivious to their chemistry

" Nothing, will tell you later ", I said.

Her parents wished us on our engagement. Vikram invited them to the marriage.

We returned to Bangalore around night,.. Ajay seemed to be silent.

" Missing her already huh", I asked him looking at the car mirror

His eyes widened.
"Huh.. No.. I.. I m happy she is with her family", he said

I smiled. " Her parents liked you", I said

"Really? ", he asked his eyes gleaming

It was a long drive to Bangalore.
We reached the house, and Vikram left for some work regarding the burnt building.

This house was so big, it might seem lonely to be alone.
But I was so tired that I slept

The next day morning, I woke up to a hand on my tresses..

I opened my eyes and smiled seeing Vikram

" Good morning beautiful ", he said

I hugged him. " Missed you" I said

"Can't we have Veena ma to come, live here, it gets lonely ", I said

Vikram pondered. " She prefers it there, though I can ask her to visit at times, and yah you can ask your mom too as I said

"Hmm.. My mom has work at college, maybe during holidays, ", I said

Anyways not before marriage, my mom would freak out seeing how close we seemed.. I was surprised she accepted that we could stay in the same house..

She agreed after, Vikram told that we would have different rooms.. She trusted and liked him a lot..
I was happy that my family liked him too.

I pulled him closer and pecked his lips..
" Do we have to go to office ", I asked

He smiled at me. " Yes, ", he said

" How come Akshara gets one week off", I said

"Because, I suppose you need extra offs before the marriage and after it", he said

" Ok... ", I said..

I got ready, and Vikram left to get ready himself..
Didn't he want me to choose his shirt, now like during Mumbai, I wondered

I had slowly unpacked my clothes, into the wardrobe, I wondered that I had to purchase more clothes now as I was going to be Mrs Vikram..

I got a text and opened my phone.. It was from Diya..

Diya: did you speak to Anna yet

Oh.. I had forgotten again, poor diya had been asking this for a long time .
I wondered why Sanjay still didn't speak to her. I hadn't had a chance to speak to him too.

Sree: ya Diya, today I'll for sure, wait for some

I typed..

Vikram was waiting for me, in his car,.. We used to go and return from office together, when sometimes, he would be late to return, he gave me the car keys though I protested.
So I made sure, to be out of his sight, so that he couldn't ask me to leave early.

I was relieved that Riya didn't taunt me that day.

After office hours, I got in the car with Vikram

"Vikram I have to talk about Diya and Sanjay", I said

His grip increased on the steering wheel.

" What about them? ", he asked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 4.4K 11
Story of a superstar who is madly in love with his costar. Story of a slum girl who is fighting everyday just for a living. What if they got stuck wi...
49.7K 3.7K 16
#2 in Love series "She's just an unwanted addition in my life. I don't give a fuck if she even dies." Rudra Ahuja, CEO of Ahuja industries and busin...
3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...
497K 20.4K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thornsπŸ₯€ He was the thorn that would destroy herπŸ”± Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...