Lady Raven {A Loki Fanfic}

By itslaurakate

Raven - A halfling from Midgard who's forced to move into Asgard after her mother dies. Loki - the God of Mis... More

hello :)
𒊹︎ Chapter 1 𒊹︎
𒊹︎ Chapter 2 𒊹︎
𒊹︎ Chapter 3𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 4𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 5𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 6𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 7𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 8𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 9𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 10𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 11𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 12𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 13𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 14𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 15𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 16𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 17𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 18𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 19𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 20𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 21𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 22𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 24𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 25𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 26𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 27𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 28𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 29𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 30𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 31𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 32𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 33𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 34𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 35𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 36𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 37𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 38𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 39𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 40𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 41𒊹︎
𒊹︎Chapter 42𒊹︎

𒊹︎Chapter 23𒊹︎

750 25 19
By itslaurakate

Raven's POV

The ride there was fun. I had a new playlist which was called 'driving with the greaseball' which is self explanatory.

"Are we able to make a pit stop?" I asked Loki.

"What for my darling?"

"Bucky. He can join us and I also want to prove Steve wrong. We just need to go to the shield place," I told him.

"Anything for you," he said, smirking.

It had been a while since I saw Bucky. He came across my mind a lot and I felt bad for leaving him behind. The shield place wasn't too far away, not in this car anyways.

On the way there, we were both singing along to Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen. It surprised me that Loki actually knew the song.

"HUNGRY EYES" We both screamed in unison.

"ONE LOOK AT YOU" He begun.

"AND I CANT DISGUISE" I finished.

Car journeys with me were always the best but only if I had the aux. We drove across a bridge and the tall tower emerged in front of us, giving me severe PTSD.

I clutched Loki's hand, which had been placed firmly on my thigh and he squeezed it with reassurance.

"Do you want me to go in?" He asked.

"No you don't know your way around, plus Bucky might attack you," I smiled at him.

"Of course, if anything happens, you know what to do and I'll be there in 5 seconds tops."

I snuck into the compound and peered around the corridors. My mind was screaming at me, telling me to turn back but I needed to get Bucky. I needed to save him.

All the flashbacks of my Hydra life infiltrated my mind. The pain, sadness, happiness and more importantly, the men. They took advantage of me, used me like a toy from McDonald's just to discard me after 5 minutes.

I walked around aimlessly for a few minutes before I found a set of stairs which were familiar.

"Boss, the winter soldiers teeth have all shattered, we need a new set again," I heard a voice say. It was Rumlow.

"Again? We can't keep replacing his teeth. Next time you say the words, put in a mouth guard," a low husky voice said.

"Pierce," I whispered to myself. The man behind it all.

I carefully took another step down the stairs and I heard footsteps walk away. I poked my head around the corner and it was Pierce who left Rumlow at the bottom of the stairs. Rumlow was an easy target so I quickly ran down the stairs and set his clothes on fire in the process. Bucky would be on the bottom level somewhere.

The corridors were empty and I made sure that I moved quickly and carefully. I noticed the corridor coming to an end and I still hadn't found Bucky yet. Maybe he wasn't there?

"Longing," I heard another man say, I think it was the same one who said my old trigger words.

I ran towards the voice and kicked open the door. There were four scientists and they all had pistols.

"Don't mind me boys, just hear for a friend," I winked.

They all grabbed their pistols and started to shoot but I deflected each one with a barrier of air.

"Don't bother fighting her, she's too strong!" Wilfred shouted.

The men were surprised but they all put their guns away and unbuckled Bucky from the chair.

"For being so kind to me, I have a present,"
I said smiling.

I wrote the letter 'R' in the air and watched as all the men screamed in agony as the letter engraved into their cheek. It was a friendly reminder of who's in charge.

"Raven?" Bucky asked.

"The one and only," I giggled.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered.

"Well I've came to save you. And I may or may not need you to help me and Loki fight off a bunch of pricks. But, but, but, I know a way to escape the whole brainwashing business," I exclaimed.

"Loki as in your fiancé?"

"So you remember?" I asked.

"I made sure to write you down on a piece of paper with all the things you'd say to me." He shrugged.

"That's sweet, and kind of creepy. But mainly sweet," I chuckled.

We both talked about our lives and how they had changed since I escaped and it was like I had never even left. Every time we saw an officer, we'd shoot or damage in some kind of way. It was entertaining.

We walked out the building and saw Loki dancing to Cash Shit by Megan Thee Stallion and I immediately started recording. That video would be shown at our wedding.

"That's your fiancé?" Bucky said in disbelief.

"He's a lot more tougher when Megan isn't playing," I replied.

"It could be worse," he muttered.

We got into the car and Bucky sat behind me. There wasn't much space but he wouldn't be in there long.

"Let's do this bitches. Loki say it again, what we is?" I asked him

"4lifers," he chuckled.

𓆙𓆙

Nat's POV

"They should be here right now," I said into my earpiece.

"Everyone get on the road and keep watch for them. Always be ready," Steve replied.

None of us spoke to him, not anymore after the things he said to Raven. She may have pushed him but he crossed the line. I still made my way down to the bridge with the others.

We circled around each other waiting for them. Clint came back and warned us, he told us how Raven saved him and that she seemed pretty on edge with Loki being brainwashed. I was glad that she realised Clint was my family.

"Follow us or get out of our way," I heard Loki say.

"They're here," Steve said.

"Well no shit Capsicle," Tony replied. I smiled at Tony's comment.

"Keep your eye out for the unexpected," I said.

Raven's POV

"I'm going to make my way up to the tower where the beacon is, you guys stay down here. My army will arrive at any minute," Loki ordered.

"Yes sir," I said and he smirked.

Me and Bucky walked arm in arm towards the avengers. I could sense his uneasiness and I'm pretty sure he could sense mine too. Fake it till you make it.

"Just like old times," I whispered.

"Just like old times."

I went for Capsicle and Hulk, it didn't seem right that I should fight my besties so I made Bucky do that part. It made me laugh seeing the look on Cap's face when Bucky emerged. Shock, annoyance and sadness did not look pretty.

I twisted my hand and created a ball of fire, last time I underestimated Cap. Hulk was easy though. I knew that fossil would just use his shield, so I blasted the green guy with fire. I then created a dome of air so strong that Hulk wouldn't be able to break through, and it kept him contained.

"Round 2?" I sneered.

"I could do this all day," he said.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up mouldy pussy."

"Language."

I swiftly blasted his shield off his arm with water and set fire to his feet. Hulk was sat in the corner raging like a child who's ice cream was melted. I wanted to see where Bucky was but I couldn't keep my eyes of Steve. Never turn your back on your enemy, I repeated to myself.

"You scheming little witch," he muttered.

"Elementalist, actually. Or queen bitch, whatever floats your boat," I said.

He stood up, wincing from the burns but still ready to fight and threw a punch at my stomach. I quickly dodged and grabbed his arms, burning his wrists with the heat of my hands.

"Shit," he spat.

"That's a bad language word, mister," I chuckled.

I flew into the air holding him with me and created vines, growing from each building at the side of us. I made sure that the base of the vine wasn't on a window, so that it was stronger.

The vines twisted around his neck and his chest like a snake. I also added some water into his shoes and onto his sleeves just to make it all the more uncomfortable for him.

I made my way down to try and find Bucky but I remembered Hulk.

"Hey big guy," I whispered to him. He looked up with pain and anger.

"I can easily let you out but you're going to have to work with me. You see these people just want you to destroy. You're just a strong muscular man to them but if you joined me, Bucky and Loki, well let's just say you'd become our family. You would be free from the expectations, the rules of this cruel world. You, big guy, would be in control," I told him. I watched his face turn to amusement and I realised that he was now on our team.

"Thank you," he muttered.

"Go for Thor if you want, or help Loki. Or don't it's up to you," I shrugged. I just didn't want him hurting me.

The Chitauri started pooling in from a hole in the sky. It was satisfying watching all these creatures enter from the different realms. There were skeleton looking things on flying metal ladybirds and massive caterpillars which could fly.

My eyes scanned around, Bucky was fighting Nat and winning by the looks of it, and Tony was going for Loki. Hulk had made his way to Thor and Clint was nowhere to be seen.

I made my way to help Loki, until I saw Clint. He was fighting off the Chitauri with only one arrow left. Nat would kill me if I let him die. I quickly flew over to him.

I stood in front of him guarding him from the army.

"Don't hurt him. He's with me," I told them and they all went down to Tony.

"I will never be with you," he whispered.

"I know, but right now I'm trying to create as little casualties as possible whilst pretending to enjoy killing harmless people," I spat, "right now, with everyone constantly having a go at me, I am on the verge of losing fucking control. Don't test me Barton, I'm only saving you for Nat."

The fighting wasn't going too well for me and Loki, even a Bucky had started to get tired. I watched Loki get thrown across the stark tower and my heart shattered. He may not be doing the right thing but he was still the love of my life. I then watched as Thor struck Hulk with lightning, blasting him into a building and Nat ripping Buckys arm off.

Loki was down, Bucky was down, Hulk was down, it was just me. My mind raced with thoughts, thinking about all the different things. I pieced together the all the incidents that had happened before and made my way to the tower.

———————————————————————
Someone said to me, "if I could choose anyone to commit suicide with, it'd be you." And idk I think that's kind of cute.

Don't forget to vote ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
686K 29.2K 47
The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is treated like a criminal of war, a terrorist...
278K 8.7K 46
Being Tony Starks assistant has its perks, I mean who doesn't want to be friends with the Avengers?! In your case they are basically family now. How...
533 1 69
Book 1 Your world was your world. Anything exciting happened in books and movies. Magic, monsters and gods didn't exist, they were the stuff of legen...