My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Something is changing

17.1K 714 118
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

For those who wanted to see Atharv 👆(so how many of you fall for this little guy😍😍)

Chapter 13

It has been a week since Avni started going college ,all was going well but nothing changed between avneil . Avni was trying to ignore him which becomes easy as she come down after he went and at night he always comes late and Neil noticed this but shrugged as he was as always busy in his official work .

Mehak and Avni bonding became strong as after that day Mehak used to come daily at the cafe with her son atharv. Avni got to know many thing about Mehak , as she had a love marriage as earlier she used to work in his office , who was also a businessman and they fall for each other and get married.

Avni as usual after having her dinner at 9 started revising her lessons as she didn't got time to study after college as there were many customer there in the cafe.

It was midnight Avni was understanding and learning the theories when she heard some shuffling sound firstly she ignored it but it became louder and louder so she decided to check.

It was dark outside so she decided to on her flash light.

She moved toward the hall switch when suddenly she felt someone's breath fanning on her shoulder.

Her palm started sweating ,sweat breads started forming in her forehead.

Who is it???

A thief

A ghost

Shut up

her subconscious shouted

With her shivering hand she took the vase which was placed in front of her and turned.

She was going to hit but a large hand held her wrist midway.

Her eyes get locked with a pitched back orbs.

Its him!!

Neils POV

After completing my work i took glance ay the clock it was half past 12 so I decided to leave for home.

I entered inside after punching the pass code. It was dark maybe she slept and servants left turning off the light .

I sat leaning on the couch placing my coat beside. Really it was very tiring day for me ,being a millionaire is not a cup of tea you have to work day and night , every penny is earned by blood and sweat but others only see your achievement not your hard work anyways.

I am really hungry now so I decided to eat first as I was moving toward the kitchen my foot collided with a table and the things placed there fell down.

Ohh! God

What the hell

He was going to switch on the light but he saw a small figure standing there. He was going ask but the person turned with a vase to hit, widening his eyes  he immediately held her hand and his eyes get locked with the most beautiful eyes he saw.

It was her

How much he missed looking these beautiful eyes

He was seeing her after a week. As her collage started he didn't saw her.

Her eyes widened , mouth wide open some hair strand falling on her face from her messy bun.

Why she always tie her hair ???

He frowned

Avni gulp the lump from in her throat then cleared her throat looking down while he gazed her intensely

Avni - I....its hurt....hurting she said looking down as her hand was hurting

Listening her he realized he was holding her wrist so he immediately left and the vase fell spoiling his expensive shoes.

Seeing it falling she flinched and got scared both looked at the broken pieces.

Neil - What are you doing here at this late he asked angrily

Avni - I...I was stud...studying and heard some voice.....s...so I..I decided to check she replied stuttering ,taking some steps back

Neil was going to say something but stopped seeing her taking back steps

Neil - now why the hell you are stepping back he asked little loudly ,she again stepped back her eyes filled with unshed tears

"Stop" he said holding her arm tightly while she kept looking down shivering in his hold

"look up" he asked her looking at her

She shook her head declining him

" I said look at me "he said angrily

He was never a patient person here this girl is testing his patient , she never replies him whenever he ask her something which he felt insulted.

He gently held her chin and make her face to him.

He looked at her beautiful eyes which were filled with tear he didn't like that he liked it when her eyes were twinkling like a star that day. There were some emotions present there which he didn't know about.

But today they were showing pain ,fear ,hurt ,sadness.

Neil - why are you crying he asked her in a soft tone which he tried to speak.

Avni - you are scolding me she said fearfully.

Neil loosens his grip on her but didn't left her. He rubbed his face with his free hand and looked her.

"Really this is called scolding."  he said being amused

"You know what Avni should ones visit my office ,there you will know what's  real scolding is called" he said in a casual way not realising that it was the first time he called her by her name.

It felt good

"Now tell me why you always run seeing me "He asked raising his eye brows making her stare him analysing his features. He's so handsome.

Avni what are you even thinking??

"You are scary y...you will hurt me" She replied in a low voice like she is complaining him that how much his every action ,his every word effect her , she don't want them to , but they do.

Listening her he left her and took some steps back. He never knew it ,he never wanted to scare her ,he...he just can't let her allow in his heart ,when he knew at the end of the day he will be betrayed.

Somewhere he knew that she she is not what he thought but he can't trust her.

His intention was never to be harsh on her, he just want to maintain their distance.

He thought yelling her will keep her out of his mind which she had captured from last week.

But today seeing her tear filled eyes he felt his heart sink. He wanted to wipe those tears ,console her taking her in his embrace.

Avni wiped her tears and took some deep breath then upped her lashes to notice him intensely looking at her.

Avni - I..I am going saying this she immediately left without waiting his reply while he stood there looking at her retreating figure.

Just some minutes before this girl was crying and now she is acting like nothing happened.

She stood after placing dishes in the microwave to heat , she didn't mean to show her weakness to him but couldn't control herself.

Seeing him don't know where her all courage lost.

Don't know what he must be thinking of her.

Neil stood her under the shower clearing his mind but then again her tear filed eyes came in front of him. He signed heavily and turned off the shower.

He wiped his body with a towel and wore sweat pant with T-shirt.

Reaching downstairs he looked all around for her but she was no where.

Maybe she left.

He reached near the table and saw the saw food neatly arranged on the dinning table but she was not there ,unknowingly his lips curved up leaving a small smile

P/s- it's unedited so  please ignore the mistakes.

Thank you for all your support.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 7.2K 35
COMPLETED! " Never leave me," Neil said while claiming her lips for a deep and rough kiss. Avni responded and kissed him back. His tongue did wonders...
209K 6.8K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
21.7K 948 9
❝If I cannot bend heaven, I'll raise hell.❞ ~ K I A R A A G N I H O T R I ❝Why should I apologise for the monster I've become? No-one ever apologi...
3.5M 167K 72
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...