MEMOIRS

By Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... More

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHPATER - 43

9 3 11
By Black_Wolf_3

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope you all are doing well. Stay safe. Please vote and share too. I also started an Instagram account. I will put the link in my profile. Do follow both my twitter and Instagram account. Anyways, let's go into the chapter!

"You guys, are you kidding me right now?" A voice interrupted them.

The group snapped their heads towards the voice.

"Ms.Han?" Bo Young said before greeting her with a bow.

"It's fine." Soo Hee waved her hand.

"What brings you here?" Ha Sang asked.

"Looking at your innocent face, you guys don't know I guess. Oh wait, I can't believe you guys, you guys are good actors." Soo Hee said.

"What's going on?" Bo Young was clueless.

"I'll get straight to the point. Why did you all come here?" Soo Hee asked looking at the group who joined the duo.

Ji Ae stood up to rebut but Soo Hee stopped her by saying, "I'm not asking you Ji Ae. I am asking about these guys." She looked at the others.

Without uttering any other word, the group except the trio, stood up lowering down their heads.

"Huh?-what's going on?" Ha Sang looked at Ji Ae who was trying to hold back laughter.

"Caught red handed Huh?" Soo Hee asked letting out a silly chuckle.

"Why, Ms.Han?" Bo Young asked.

"These guys here, didn't even ask my permission to come here." Soo Hee answered pointing to Yeong Hyun, Yu Ah, Yeon Joon and Seong Seop.

"You guys lied?" Ha Sang asked unbelievably. Ji Ae was trying so hard to hold back her laugh.

"Even if you guys had asked me, I would've allowed you in here. Now look at you guys, following these two like puppies."

Seong Seop let out a stifled chuckle hearing the comment. Yeong Hyun nudged him with his elbow to stop him from laughing.

"I know you guys want to talk with your friends and stuff and I'm not stopping you, but it's exam time. Only if you guys do your exams well, it will happen. So, you guys should understand." Soo Hee smiled.

"But Ms.Han, we were getting help from Bo Young and she is insanely good. We weren't chatting." Ji Ae added.

"But, I still can't forgive you guys for sneaking in here. Now get back to your classes." Soo Hee said in a stern voice.

Everyone looked at her with the innocent eyes.

"This is not going to work with me. Now go back."

Everyone except Yeon Joon started to take their belongings.

"Ji Ae, you can stay here, don't you want any help from her?" Soo Hee asked.

"It's okay Ms.Han, I covered almost everything. I can revise on my own from here." Ji Ae said holding all her belongings in her hand.

"But Ms.Han we have things to cover though. Can we stay please?" Seong Seop asked. Yu Ah nodded. Yeong Hyun didn't agree coz Ji Ae was leaving.

"No, you can't do that. You guys are good at studying, or maybe not. I believe in you guys, fighting!"

"How about you try to put the belief in us staying here, Ms.Han?" Seong Seop pleaded.

"Stop it now. Get back to your classes."

They all were defeated.

"Ms.Han, can I stay here? You know, I'm still recovering, I can't keep walking so much. It will make me tired."

"Fine, you can stay. I know you are training really hard, but don't forget to take care of your health."

"I will, Ms.Han. Don't worry." Yeon Joon smiled.

"Gosh, I can't believe he escaped." Yu Ah was in disbelief.

"Get back to your classes soon. Study well." Soo Hee left. They all told her goodbye as she left.

"We're leaving too." The four left. Yeon Joon grinned at them cheekily and waved at them. They left.

"Gosh, I didn't know they sneaked into here." Bo Young chuckled.

"Me neither." Ha Sang added.

"Wasn't it obvious though?" Yeon Joon asked.

"Nope. Anyways, Uhh...how are you? Did you take a good rest?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now. More like, I'm totally fine now." Yeon Joon said.

"As if, your voice is still hoarse, you dummy." She said.

"Oh, you're right. But," He said as he looked at Bo Young, who wanted him to complete, meanwhile Ha Sang was frowning at him.

"But what?" Ha Sang didn't have the patience.

"But, why did you ask? Were you worried?" Yeon Joon asked cheekily.

"Worried? Just wanted to check on my friend who fell sick." Bo Young said.

"Friend.." Yeon Joon smiled.

"Can we continue though?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I can't believe you are actually focused." Yeon Joon said.

"Hey, I'm a good student. Don't forget that." Ha Sang replied.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, a 'good student' who failed his middle school subjects." Yeon Joon brought it up.

"You-! Punk!" Ha Sang smacked the back of his head.

"Ow- that hurts, idiot!" Yeon Joon balled his wrists pretending to throw a punch at him. But, he didn't.

"Woah, woah, stop fighting. What are you guys? Pre schoolers? Fighting over little things?" She said.

They both backed out, but still sent daggers from their eyes.

"Hey, didn't you tell me that you want to continue?" She asked Ha Sang.

"Yeah." He let out a sigh and continued.

"What about you? Wanna join?" Bo Young asked Yeon Joon.

"It's fine. I'm way better than this guy." He added his comment again.

"You're asking for a fight again, aren't you?" Ha Sang asked.

"Nope, not at all, sir. I'm way too busy for that. For now good night." He said as he laid down his head on the desk and faced towards the two, with his eyes closed.

"Gosh, I just want to hit him." Ha Sang said.

Bo Young chuckled at the duo's ridiculousness.

"Oh, right! I almost forgot. Hey, Yeon Joon, you owe me an explanation." She said. This made Yeon Joon rise and ask, "what?" Ha Sang was curious too.

"When you were sick, how long were you sleeping?" She asked.

"You know it, don't you? I started sleeping when you laid me down and then woke up when you came back with the porridge." He said.

"Liar." She said.

"Me? How come?"

"Just a second." She said and took her phone out in rush. Finally she got everything in place and showed it to Yeon Joon.

"What's this?" She showed the picture where Yeon Joon took a selfie with Bo Young behind, cooking.

"Shoot." He was caught.

"How can you be fake sleeping all that time, no wait, were you acting all this time?" She asked in disbelief.

"No! I did not!" He argued back.

"Then, what's this? Photoshop? Isn't this your account? Tell me the truth right now."

"Fine..I actually woke up even before you came. But there is one thing, I was sleeping all that time, but a few minutes later after you starting cooking, I woke up."

"An actor, you are. So, when I came back, you were acting?"

"I'm sorry." He apologised.

"It doesn't end there. You had the nerve to take a picture with me on the behind. I never gave you the permission. You couldn't even walk when I was taking you to the bed, but how did you walk till almost where I was?" She asked.

"That...I felt a little bit better after a while."

"You have excuses for everything don't you? Also, did you even notice that I was also there in the photo? Did you take that on purpose?"

"I didn't get proper lighting.."

"Whatever it is, you should've at least cropped me out of the picture. You moron!"

"You were there? I thought you were cropped out. Is that why my followers asked who that was and if it was my girlfriend?" He asked as he took his phone out.

"What?! Girlfriend?!" Ha Sang and Bo Young asked chorally.

"Yeah.." He said and pulled out the DM requests.

The screen displayed :

"What...Is that your girlfriend?"

"That's is totally a young girl, that's your sister, right?" For this comment, Ha Sang commented, "That's right." Yeon Joon snapped his head towards him.

"What? Is that your girlfriend?" Another DM said.

And so many.

"And not only this, even my fan page commented about this." He said and showed the fan page.

"Yeon Joon's new story. I'm not the only one seeing right? Is that a young girl behind him?" The caption said.

"You have a fan page? Aren't you just a trainee? How did your company allow this?" She was full of questions that she forgot the main reason why she started this.

"My company told us to create. Even this guy has one." He said.

Ha Sang nodded.

"Why though?"

"To create influence even before the making a debut. This way, people will be more curious and become a fan even before, so after debut i.e, when we are rookies , we will have a good amount of stable fans, most probably." Ha Sang answered.

"Oh, that works too. But, isn't this going to create a controversy? Now that I'm there in the picture and it's spreading faster? What if your company finds out?" She asked.

"I will take care of it. Don't worry too much." He said.

"Fine. But, don't involve me in anything, without asking my permission." She warned.

"Yes ma'am." He said. She shook her head while Yeon Joon grinned except Ha Sang, who felt left out.

"Now that you're finished, can we continue the lesson? I don't want to fail." Ha Sang said.

"Uh, yeah, sure." She continued.

;-;-;-;

"Where are they? They are taking so much time. I can't stand for a long time." Yeon Joon said feeling tired. The three were waiting for the other guys as they left the study lounge sooner.

"I don't know either. Why don't you sit in one of the benches till then?" She said looking at the benches aligned along the gateway of the entrance.

"It's fine." Yeon Joon reassuringly smiled at her.

"They're here." He said. Ji Ae and Yu Ah were waving at them brightly and Yeong Hyun and Seong Seop were yawning.

"Woah, look at the contrast of emotions between the duos." Yeon Joon chuckled looking at how energetic the girls were and how tired the guys were. They all started walking towards the exit.

"How are you both so energetic at the end of the school?" Bo Young asked.

"That's right." Seong Seop agreed.

"We don't do anything at all except studying." Yu Ah said.

"Doesn't studying itself drain you out?" Ha Sang asked.

"Nope."

They were interrupted by a long train of black expensive cars stopping in front of  them, as soon as the stepped outside of the exit.

"Wow. I still can't get tired of watching these classy cars stopping by." Bo Young said even though she saw these cars stop by for picking up her rich friends after school for about at least thrice a week(who were Yeon Joon, Ji Ae, Yu Ah, Seong Seop.). Yeong Hyun always left along with Ji Ae while Ha Sang left with Yeon Joon as they were training in the same agency.

"We'll go now, Bye Bo Young. Get back home safely. Text us when you do." Ji Ae Yu Ah peeked out of their cars window and waved. The others did the same too.

"I will. You guys tell the same thing everyday, don't worry too much." She replied.

"How can we not? Your parents are not at your house." Yu Ah said. Yeon Joon snapped his head towards Yu Ah, confused. He thought : "She told me that she lives alone, but why are they telling her parents aren't at her house?" He decided to put his nose into this conversation.

"What are you talking about? And how did you know that?" He asked.

"Oh, we went to her house yesterday to revise. We noticed that her parents weren't there. She said that they were at her grandparents house. Isn't that right, Bo Young?" Ji Ae asked.

"Y-yeah!" She nodded.

"Ohh.." Yeon Joon looked at Bo Young with confusion all over his face. Bo Young noticed this look and asked, "what?" Totally forgetting what she told him long before. But he shook his head and said, "Nothing. Bye.."

She nodded. Ha Sang then peeked from the side of Yeon Joon and looked at her with a indifferent smile on his face as he slowly raised his hand and waved. She waved back.

"Okay, enough of byes. Get lost." She joked. The cars took off. She saw them till they faded off her sight.

"Hi!" A voice form the back called.

"Gosh, that startled me! Who is that?" She turned back wanting to know who it was.

"Hyun Wook sunbae?"

"I'm kinda hurt that you still can't recognise my voice." He said.

"W-what? I-it's not like that. As you can see, that 'hi' only lasted for almost 5 seconds. And I can't recognise whose voice within that time."

"As expected from a really smart student." He said.

"Anyways, you still haven't left?" She asked.

"Same goes to you."

"Well, I just saw my friends off. Where is Dong Hoon sunbae?"

"Oh, he left early for training. Then, shall we go?"

"Oh sure."

;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

*At the part time*

"*sigh* this is tiring." She said as she was sitting at the counter of the store. Her subconscious said otherwise: "You're literally doing nothing except making bills and you're not tired but you just want to see him, don't you? She thought: "Him? Who the hell is him?"

The door bell chimed.

There were three people. Ha Sang, Yeon Joon and Hyun Wook were entering the store.

"This must be him." She muttered absentmindedly as she stood up as a habit to welcome the customers. Of course, it wasn't audible. But, that's what she thought.

"Did you say something?" The three asked.

"Huh? No, no, nothing." She said as she shook her head vigorously and sat down again.

Hyun Wook went towards her, while Ha Sang and Yeon Joon went towards the racks. Noticing that Hyun Wook wasn't coming along with them, the two asked chorally,

"Aren't you going to buy something?" The two were startled by that, which made them to look at each other.

"Nope." He answered.

Then, why are you here?" Ha Sang asked.

"I'll be working the next shift." He said.

"But, there's almost 25 minutes left." She said.

"I know." He said and looked at her.

"Then..why?" She was confused.

"Is it not obvious?" He asked

She was utterly confused. He shook his head and shook his head. She again continued thinking about him, when she didn't even know who the him was.

She thought : "I must be crazy to utter that when everyone's here. Why are you like this Bo Young? The three entered, Ha Sang, who is just turning to be me friend? Ugh, I don't even know, we are both like frenemies. Yeon Joon on the other side, is a friend, who's more like a little brother. Hyun Wook sunbae, is the one I like. So, I'm admitting it? Gosh, this is going to be tiring." She was snapped out from her thoughts by Hyun Wook.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

She jumped a bit because of his sudden question.

"Huh? Sorry, what did you ask?" She asked.

"What is going on in that head of yours, that you didn't even hear what I asked?" He said playfully.

"Oh, it's nothing big. But, are you sure, you're going to be for around 1 and a half hour adding your shift timings? There is nothing to do here." She said standing up again, as she didn't want a neck pain, looking at him.

"Why? You're here to talk to me." He smiled. She thought : "Dang it, my face must be blushing right now. I can feel my face burn." She said.

"B-but-"

"Here," Ha Sang and Yeon Joon entered the scene as they placed the stuff they took. Bo Young started to bill them.

"Sunbae, don't you have any other work?" Yeon Joon asked.

"That sounded rude." Hyun Wook said.

"Anyways, you are really chatty today. I've never seen you talk like this." Ha Sang said.

"It's 4,700 won." She said as she put them in a bag.

Ha Sang paid it. She looked at him with amusement.

"What?" Ha Sang asked.

"You never pay." She said, as she observed form the past weeks that Ha Sang never pays.

"I lost in Rock Paper Scissors." He uttered.

"I can't believe that, this game makes most of the decisions." Yeon Joon had a proud smile, which was a little annoying to Ha Sang. Ha Sang elbowed him out of annoyance.

"Ow!" Yeon Joon yelled.

"I know right, yesterday was like that too." She said as she left out a chuckle and looked at Ha Sang. He giggled back.

"What's going on?" Yeon Joon asked. Hyun Wook nodded.

"Oh, right. Aren't you supposed to take rest now, you're still recovering. Never mind, rest isn't in the vocabulary of trainees." She said as she handed the stuff.

The three nodded sadly.

Just then, another person entered the store. A person, whose presence would always anger Bo Young.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†
169K 6.3K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
359K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
60.9K 2.6K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.