THROUGH DIFFERENT WORLDS [SKZ]

By Ace_Muse

"We're inside our music videos?!" "No shit Sherlock" There's something about the videos we create, they have... More

Sneak Peek
Cast
01 The Magic Shop
02 Healing Therapy
03 The Hellevator
04 Dear STAY
05 The Next World
06 Help Them
07 Now What?
08 Thanks Man
10 Chasing Them?

09 The Cat!

16 1 0
By Ace_Muse

Hyunjin tossed on the ground in bitterness, as he fell flat on his gorgeous face. Crouching on his knee, he noticed that he was in an open basketball court surrounded by overgrown grass. The rapper's clothes were no longer the edgy ones, instead a bright orange hoodie that resulted in minor discomfort to his sight. Squinting his pointy eyes at the beaming sun, Hyunjin rose to his feet and encountered a tremendous building in front of him. The bright bold letters wrote 'high school' on the establishment with white paint. Peeking around for any of his members, the idol gave up promptly and shuffled to the school's entrance.

Seungmin and Jeongin were sadly awakened by Bang Chan. The three were inside an indoor basketball court contrary to Hyunjin. The room smelt of rubber and floor cleaner, with the occasional buzzing of the tube lights. While the oldest had woken up on the floor, he found the two youngest members in the gallery, side by side. "Where are we?" Jeongin asked, currently standing on his feet as he looked around. "It's a school" States Seungmin, pointing his finger towards the commentary section, where 'high school' was written broadly.

Changbin and Jisung were already walking out of the indoor auditorium, quickly adapting to the new location and change of clothes. Both as usual, loudly exchanged words of confusion as they strolled. Above all the other idols was Felix, laying on his back on top of the school's rooftop. "What the hell?" He mumbles and began to move around, only to find a skateboard next to himself. The terrace was slightly windy and Felix was able to hear people chatting and an uneven thudding noise that he couldn't pinpoint what it was. Walking past the skateboard he took the steps downstairs in hopes of finding his fellow members.

Minho had safely landed on a race track, encircled by a gallery. A thin layer of fog rested above the atmosphere, but thankfully the dancer had on a jacket to keep him warm. The silence of the place gave away the idea that none of his mates were with him. And so he waddled to the one obvious place in front of him, the high school building.

You were the only one who woke up awkwardly. The room was empty of lights, no, your eyes were covered with a cloth and so were your legs. The oversized denim jacket only added to your discomfort as the cloth on your mouth hurt your lips. Moving around, your sneakers against the cement floor, emitting an irritating noise. Panic arose in your body imagining numerous ways you could die.

The eight idols soon met up, checking upon each other at the entrance. "Do you know which mv this is?" Changbin inquires reluctantly, to which Minho instantly nodded his head. "I remember these clothes well, we're in Grow Up" Everyone simultaneously frowned, silently questioning what sort of mission could such a harmless location have. "You're getting good at guessing" Started the all too familiar voice of Jimin, who came inside through the entrance.

"This is a fun one though" He added, making his way toward the group of eight, with his infamous smirk. "The mission in this world is... to solve missions and get the grand prize. This is going to be long"

"Solving missions and getting a prize is the mission?" Jisung repeats, voicing it out as a question in hopes of announcing that he was skeptical. Jimin nonchalantly nodded, looking between the males in silence. "I see the prize is already selected eyy?" He said and formed a wider grin, almost like the fictional Cheshire cat. "What do you mean?" Blondie shook his head in disappointment at the maknae's question and said. "One of you is missing"

Han, Felix, Hyunjin, Minho, Chan, Jeongin, and me. "No, Everyone's here" Changbin said and stared the blondie in the eye, everyone pretty much seemed to agree. "Oh? You guys don't have any loyalty?" Jimin pitched his voice higher, faking a dramatic gasp. The idols began to rethink, counting the number eight again and again before expressions of terror reflected on their faces as they remembered. "STAY!" Jimin mumbled a 'took you long enough' and leaned against the help desk with smugly crossed arms. "She's our grand prize?" Asks Seungmin, who seemed to be a little more enthusiastic than before which made others surprised, though they were also eager to an extent. "Of course! What's a greater gift than a fan for idols?" Though Jimin's tone was sarcastic, they did feel he meant it, hopefully.

"What do we have to do?"

"STAY was angered about this on your first meeting. What was it?" The unexpected question caught the boys off guard, but soon they composed themselves to think. Despite their serious expression, half of them were thinking nonsense. Hyunjin was the first to raise his hand, a bit nervous as he glanced at Minho. "Kicking her?" Minho's face hardened at the memory, sending a look to the younger dancer. "Wrong! Four more chances"

"What?!"

"That's the rule. If you fail the fifth chance, the question and answer will change. The more time you lose, the more STAY will have to wait" Jimin's monotonous voice slightly pissed the members off, but they chose not to pry on it since time was running out. "Is it the bumping?"

"I don't think so"

"her jacket?"

"Try it maknae"

"Her jacket?"

"Wrong"

"For god's sake!" The guys yet again huddle up, discussing the possibilities of your complaints. "List out the possible things first, we'll choose the most obvious ones" The leader suggested, immediately listing fragrances from his memory "Kidnapping, bumping onto her, and uh... doing the therapy?" Retrieving from the small circle they had unconsciously built, Felix stated his answer "Kidnapping her? Like with a good intention- only on our side though- you know what I mean"

"Yeah, I get what you mean. But, wrong answer" The blondie looked bored as he watched the boys form a circle again, picking on his already clean fingernails. "Now what?-"

"Seungmin, please, not that again"

"We have two options left- let's try those Hyung" Chan sighed at Jisung's idea, beginning to get frustrated. A part of him believed that no damage will come to you if you wait, but he felt something was certainly fishy. "The therapy?" Jimin gasped genuinely, offended out of his stupid mind. "Of course, it's not therapy! Wrong!" Minho held in the urge to scream and punch at the blondie like a madman, as he formed a tight fist in rage. He attempted his best to gain back his memory, though he haven't lost any.

He unexpectedly recollected his cats, how they ran around the apartment, ate their food, and scratches his face- "The cat!" Blurted out Minho, unexpectedly shouting out his answer. The remainder stared at him in disbelief. Jimin sighed loudly, pushing his body forward and pulling a script card out of nowhere. "Right" The guys howl with laughter, hugging Minho, though he didn't appreciate it much. Jisung was an exception.

"She had complained after the cat ruined her jacket" Chan gave him a proud smile before the moment was interrupted by an awkward cough by Jimin. "Here's your mission, find cats" Giving a rectangular script card to Hyunjin and Jimin disappeared again as if Tanos had snapped his fingers. "Here we go" Mumbled Felix as he looked at the Script card over Hyunjin's shoulder. "Find Cats. Find the nine cats dispersed around the school area and bring them to the starting point; the entrance! You can be teams, or go solo to save time! Good Luck!"

"You didn't have to read out the excitement the exclamation marks showed" Seungmin spoke out, earning a glare from Hyunjin. "Anyways, about the mission, find cats?" BangChan cleared his throat before taking the card from Hyunjin. "It's probably not to find actual living cats right?" Everyone only shared an unsure look, not having an exact answer to Chan's question. "Let's just all split up and find anything that represents a cat, if you see a real cat... take it too"

Changbin was allocated to search the indoor stage where he had formerly woken up. Although he was clueless about what he was scouring for, the rapper rummaged through the place. Jeongin and Bang Chan were also back where they woke up, scanning the gallery and field, as clueless as the others. Hyunjin had ended up inside a dance studio, busily looking through the personal lockers of the non-existent students. Outside and away from the school was Minho who was digging through the race track and gallery for actual live cats. Felix was dispatched back to the terrace. The weird sound again bothered him, thudding in his ears, but he knew getting you back was far more significant than some odd noise. Kim Seungmin was happy to search outdoors, heading toward the basketball court. Last but not least, Jisung currently stood in front of a row of buses pondering whether to check inside or not.

While the eight were actively searching around, you didn't know anything about what was transpiring outside your current location. Hoping the members were not like you, tied up and blinded, you had tried to free yourself again and again. Eventually knocking over some stuff, you gave up and rested against the cold wall. The place was turning colder by the passing seconds and memories of District 9 came to your mind. Feeling heavy in your head, your eyes slowly began to droop.

Back with the boys, they were safe but anxious. Seungmin was a second away from concluding there were no cats before he tumbled flat on his butt stumbling on something. Groaning loudly, he glanced down to see a cat figure, made of rubber. "Got one!". Hyunjin was inspecting closer at the mirror when his eyes caught a short glow in its reflection. Standing up from the floor, he walked over to the black leather couches. In the middle of the cushions, lay a small silver cat pendant. "Yes!". Changbin relaxed his body on the stage, staring at the production material. Out of nowhere a sudden wind burst inside the room and the musical notes flew in the air. Jumping down from the stage, Changbin walked over to the table and started to tidy it up. Much to his grief, he noticed an odd sheet of music.

Looking back at the production equipment, he sighed and sat down, setting the music sheet and trying to play out the song, following the melody. Felix was sauntering around the terrace even propelling himself to meow. A heavy sigh exited his mouth as he leaned against the railing. The light warm wind was soft on his skin. In the distance, he was able to see his Hyung; Minho's green jacket moving up and down inside the gallery. "He didn't even apologize to her and now is working hard to save her... how romantic" Felix mumbled as a chuckle left him, immediately regretting it when he heard himself sounding like a villain.

However, he was quick to note a moving figure, walking away from the race tracks with slow, short steps. Squinting his eyes, Felix stared. Recognizing what it was he started to jump on the terrace frantically waving his hands. "Hyung! Minho Hyung!" Much to his deep ass voice, Minho only heard it as a bird's cry and continued to search up the gallery. "Hyung! There's a cat outside the gallery! YAH LEE MINHO!" Minho's head shot up at the voice, his heart bursting at the booming voice. He thought the demons were calling him to hell for his sins. Turning around he saw Felix jump around the terrace railing frantically pointing at the ground.

Jumping down from the gallery Minho moved a bit around to see the ginger-haired cat walking a bit away from the tracks. Sprinting on his shoes he started to run. Felix relaxed his shoulders to see he was running. Though he feared what would happen after Minho catch the cat and talk about him calling Minho by name. Currently, he was pleased to find a cat. But luck wasn't something so effortlessly earned. Felix watched in horror as his Hyung fell flat on his face, stepping over his untied shoelace.

"Oh, shit Hyung you okay- The cat!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
74.9K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...