KAVA FF

By ilovepatchcipriano03

Kabir Sharma is a 25 years old cop. Vansh Raisinghania is 28 years old mafia businessman. Kabir sends a under... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Vansh POV
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 7 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 7.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 8 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 11 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 17.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 22
Narrator's POV (Bonus)
Chapter 23 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 26 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 36 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 38 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
Author's note
Valentine Special

Chapter 37

1.3K 67 0
By ilovepatchcipriano03

Kabir's pov 

"Here." I gave him the spare keys.

"It's okay Kabir, I don't need them. It was my fault after all, I should have warned you first." Vansh huffed.

We were sitting in this cosy restaurant that I found online and thought to bring Vansh with me. The owner had built this mini-restaurant in their own house and there are just three tables available in each room in their residence. It was ideal for us, not crowded and with full privacy . So here we were, having a romantic candlelight dinner. One thing I must confess, everything was so perfect and nice, but it was hard to see the food.

"See I don't want you to end-up outside for a whole night, so please take them."

He sighed and took the keys. "Alright."

Last Friday, his family went to a family dinner. He wanted to spend some time with me instead, so snaked out from there and came to my house. The problem was that I wasn't there. A case was going on and we had a lot of pending work. I came back around midnight and found him half asleep on my garden's chair. On Monday I went to make a spare key and now I finally handed them to him, after a long talk.

"Could I call this the beginning of a living-relationship?" he joked.

I thought for a sec. "Why not? If you're ready to move in." I grinned.

He took my hand in his. He didn't say anything but I can clearly see something big coming out of his thoughts. "Or..." he trailed off. "You can come to..."

"No Vash." I interrupted him because of what he was trying to say. "We already had this talk this weekend and I'm still stuck with my decision. I'm not completely ready for that. We need to keep this thing slow. It will be a huge mess when you introduce me to your family." he got a little pissed. "I'm not saying to keep this relationship secret for always but we have to be sure. Sure that we are actually ready to take a big step." I could see that he was annoyed. I put my other hand on our connected hands to calm him. He pulled his hand back.

"See Kabir, I don't know." he shook his head. "I don't want to hurt you but... are you even sure about our relationship?" he gestured between us.

"I'm not saying that! I am saying..."

"I just want to know if you're into this as much as I am."

"Of course I'm Vansh. Please listen to me before making any conclusions." I asked. "Once our families are involved, everything is gonna be complicated. We should be ready for everything that could possibly come our way. We need to be strong together and that could only happen if we know each other very well. And that, my partner, takes time." I extended my hand to him. He sighed again but finally put his hand in mine. I planted a kiss on his fingers and he smiled. I was becoming good at handling him.

My phone rang. Mishra is getting on my nerves lately. I answered. "Now what Mishra?" I groaned.

"Sir, we have a lead."

"What lead?"

"About the last case sir."

I rolled my eyes. "On my way." I hanged.

"Need to go?" Vansh asked innocently. I really felt sorry for him.

"I'm really really sorry. Usually it's not that invading but we have a serious case."

" You don't have to be apologetic, Kabir. I can understand. It's your work. So go fast and send me a message when you finish."

Could I find someone better than him? "I really don't know what I did to deserve you." I said and got up. I went to him and lowered to kiss him. "But you are the best thing that has happened to me." I said before kissing him.

"Miss me." he smiled.

"Already doing." I winked while walking away.

Last night I left Vansh with a very heavy heart and since then hadn't had time to talk to him. I wanted to apologize, even though it wasn't my fault, but I ruined his evening.

I parked my car near his mansion but didn't know how to get to him without letting his family know of my presence. I was still thinking when someone knocked on my window. It was Shekar, Vansh's driver.

"What are you doing here? Come inside, Vansh will be very happy to see you." he said.

"No...I 'm busy...I can't go...inside." I stammered.

"I know Kabir, it's a difficult situation for both of you but believe me it's gonna be alright one day."

"You know about us?"

"Yeah, I can see you know. And Vansh usually shares his secrets with me." he winked. I nodded.

"You want to see Vansh but secretly, right?" I nodded again. "I have an idea." he grinned.

After exact 20 minutes I was dressed as a plumber, on Shekar's suggestion, so he could help me sneak into the house without any problem and I must say he was quite good because Vansh's aunt stopped us and he behaved like Vansh himself asked Shekhar to bring someone to fix a problem in his bathroom.

Once in front of Vansh's room, Shekhar knocked on the door and got permission to enter.

"Vansh, I brought this plumber to fix the problem."

He was sitting on the armchair and was intent on reading some papers. When Shekar speaked he looked up, all confused. I had my face hidden behind the cap in that way he was unable to recognize me.

"I don't have any problem in my bathroom." he said.

"Yeah but I was told to bring him here and that's what I did." Before Vansh could speak his driver left the room.

"What?" He speaked more to himself. Then he went back to his papers. "There is the bathroom, I don't know what is wrong so you have to figure it out by yourself." he pointed at the bathroom.

I took my cap off. "But I'm not here to fix your bathroom!"

Just when he heard my voice he lightened up and he snapped his head up. He put his paper on the table near him and crossed his legs, leaning backwards on the armchair. "Well then, what can you fix?"

"Hmm... your mood I guess?" I put my hands on my waist.

He shrugged. "What are you waiting for then? Start your work."

"Okay. What do you want me to do?"

"It's your job, Mr. Fix-My-Mood, how should I know what you have to do?"

"I thought you'll be happy by seeing me?"

"What are you, Kabir? A cracked deal? " I shook my head. "God?" I shook my head again. "Fresh air?" I shook my head one last time. "So why should I be happy just by your presence?"

I got a little pissed by his behavior.

"You have to do something Mr.Fixer, to change my mood." he smirked.

"Vansh I actually ..."

"Okay I'll help you." he picked a remote from the table and pointed it toward the music system. Piya More played. "Personal suggestion: lock the room and pull all curtains."

I was annoyed but couldn't do anything else because that was my brilliant idea to "make up for the dinner". I really am a fool sometimes. I locked the door and pulled all the curtains as he said.

He was going to pay me for this. I came back in front of and smiled. "Let's play then." I said and began to move my hips to the music. I unbuttoned the first button of the suit. It was a full coverall suit and it gave me the chance to torture him. Slowly moving on the beat I undo all the buttons, leaving my torso a little visible. I went toward him and lowered myself to whisper the song's lyrics in his ear. He tried to touch me but I stopped him before. I straightened up and passed my finger on his neck, I walked around his armchair, touching him and got back to my first position. I pulled out first my right arm and then the left arm from the sleeves. The upper part of the suit was now hanging behind my body, because the lower part wasn't still free. I swung here and there in the room and then got rid of my undershirt. Vansh's eyes popped open, his breath started to quicken and his expression changed. He was going to get up but I stopped him. "No Mr. Raisinghania. Don't move." he ignored me and got to his feet. "If you move forward I'm leaving. So please let me finish my job." I ordered. He obeyed and sat back on his seat.

The song ended but the next proceeded immediately after it. I continued moving and went on my knees. He followed every action of mine. Wait and watch Vansh. You asked for this. Rolling my hips, I licked my thumb, made some waves with my torso and passed my wet thumb from my chest to under my belly button. He closed his fist and swallowed hard. His chest was moving very fast and his pupils were expanded.

"To hell with all." he said getting up. And came to me. He kneened himself in front of me. He gazed at my half naked body. Passed his tongue to wet his lips and took a deep breath. He touched me with his finger, from one shoulder to another, setting my body on fire. I closed my eyes and groaned. He snaked his arm around my back and put his other hand behind my head. "You are an evil Kabir, you know that right?" he whispered, just inches from my lips.

"Less than you, Vansh." I said closing the distance between us. His kisses were needy and demanding. I hugged his waist and pulled him closer. When his hand went to my pants someone knocked on the door. We both jumped back. Vansh groaned with frustration.

"Who's there?" he shouted.

"Sir, Angre sir is here. " the voice from outside said.

"Tell him we'll talk later. " Vansh huffed.

"He said it's something important sir."

Vansh sighed. I signed him to go. "Alright, tell him I'll be there in a minute." he shouted again. He rested his head on my shoulder and caught his breath back. I helped him to calm down by rubbing his head. He looked up and gave me a breathtaking kiss. "I'll be back very soon. Lock the door if you want to be the secret guy." he planted a quick kiss on my forehead and walked out.

After a bite someone knocked on the door. My heart pounded in my chest.

"It's me Kabir." Vansh murmured. I went and opened the door, he hurried to enter and locked the door behind him. "Where were we?" He then noticed me. "Why are you dressed?" his face fell and I laughed at his observation.

"Because I am here to apologize for last night and here it is. I'm sorry Vansh that I left you last night but I'm not sorry because it was my duty and I know that you are aware of it. And I'm sorry now for the future similar events because I know that they're gonna be a lot if you are going to stick around." We both laughed. "And I will make it up to you for every time when I'll have to leave you. And I promise it." I went near him and put my forehead on his.

"If that's gonna be like this, I wish you'll miss every dinner date, Inspector." he smiled.

I looked back at him. "You are happy now?" he nodded. "Good then, I must leave."

"Why?" he frowned.

"Because... the plumber has done his job and it's time to go."

"But..."

"What will you say when someone in your family will see me going? What was a worker doing in your room for more than an hour?" I questioned. He pouted. "I will see you soon." I kissed him.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Sunday. Your family day." I stated. Vansh usually spends his Sunday with his family.

I picked my bag that I brought to portray the character and waved before closing the door.

I was about to put my foot out of the VR mansion but someone pulled me back and pinned me to the wall. It was Angre.

"What are you doing here Kabir." he said, blocking me with an arm on my neck and a gun pointed on my head.

I don't know why but this guy gave me the vibes of a robot, also his voice had a mechanical touch. "I was here to see Vansh. I needed some information about the case." His grip was really strong but nothing that I couldn't bear.

"Yeah, very believable dressed like a thief." His phone rang. He looked at me strictly to intimidate me. I struggled to control myself from laughing. He freed my neck, got his phone and answered, with his gun still on it's position.

"Boss." he said. A 'let him go Angre' came out from the other side of the phone.

"Okay Boss." he said and put his gun back. It seemed like he didn't want to or better he wanted to kill me there. He left but not without giving me a warning look. What was wrong with this guy? I looked up at the huge villa. Vansh was standing on his window. I winked and he smiled.

Once home I went to take a bath, while getting dressed I heard the TV sound. I went into my living room all alarmed to find a person sitting.

"Hello there." I said leaning on the edge of my room's door.

"Hello."

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, I was waiting for you to finish your bath. For a sec I thought I may join in but you had your bathroom closed."

I nodded.

"But I think you will need another very soon and we can have that one together. " he got up and came toward me.

"Yeah?" I said. He took a step forward and I took one back. We stopped when we were in the middle of my room.

"If Sunday is a family day then Saturday will be Boyfriend day." he said and my stomach did a flip on his words. This was the first time when Vansh was addressing me like that. I had a lot of temptation before to spell the word but didn't want to pronounce it. But now that it is out there it sounded like music to my ear.

"Your boyfriend?" I asked to make sure if I heard it right.

"Yes, Mr. Boyfriend." he pulled me closer.

"I like the idea of your weekend schedule, boyfriend." I smiled. He grinned and put his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 15.4K 42
story is starting with a business tycoon Vansh raisinghania and a middle class girl Riddhima. Vansh hates women because of his past and he wants a su...
252 83 24
this is a story of a gay guy named kabir, and his partner sushant who dies. they both were teenagers living in america . after sushant's death kabir...
133K 8.9K 38
It takes only a moment to turn life upside down. This is what happened with Riddhima when, one day, she witnesses a murder. With the murderer behind...
57K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...