I Fell In Love With Santa Cla...

By hansel_ga117

Forwon woke up one night on Christmas Eve to see a cute guy in a Santa Claus's suit that claims he's Santa Cl... More

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!!! Chapter 2
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son!? WTF! Chapter 3
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 4
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 5
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 8
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 9
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 10
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! EPILOGUE II

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 7

1.7K 29 5
By hansel_ga117

Hey guys! I thought I will post this Thursday, but I just want an excuse to study [:3]. Well, anyways I estimated that there will be three more chapters last time didn't I? But my story prolonged and may last a few more chaps. Thanks to all my readers out there and I hope you will like this story.

For those who didn't understand last chap, here's the explanation:

Wonforthry was unconscious and doesn't want to struggle to live anymore. That's why she accepted the fact easily that's she's dead, she thought she did. Now, Wonforthry has a depressing past that when she entered that so-called memory room, she remembered all of it. Her mother's spirit helped her not to give up, not to DIE, but instead to live her life once more with a different view. Wonforthry loves her mother very much but something just happened and I'll tell in the next chap.

When Wonforthry woke up, Sammy was there since he saved her and they became stranded on an island.

Gets? Please do and if you have questions please ask in the comments. And I'll tell the meaning of her name most probably on the next chap.

Oh well, on to the story:

*****************************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus’s Son?! WTF!

Recap:

I remembered mother’s words, “You’re not alone. God is there, I’m there, and that cute boy named Sammy is there too.

How did she even know about him?

Well, he’s too cute for my taste, but as I was held in his big, firm arms, I felt really…hot.

What is this? And…

I turned my head and my nose hit bare skin.

Why is the son of Santa Claus half-stripped?

“Put on some clothes idiot!” I shrieked as I pushed him away from me.

This is definitely NOT good for the heart.

“Wah?” he yelled as his bottom hit the sandy floor of the cove.

Hmm.

I looked around and saw palm trees, sandy beaches, and the wide ocean. We must be on a deserted island or something.

I rolled my eyes and told myself, “The cliché deserted island, whatever.”

 I’ve always saw or read movies wherein the couple gets stranded on an island and then they fall in love or there’s some kind of storm and then they…they…

I imagined smoke slip out of my ear and I turned around to cover my nose. I looked at my palm to see some drops of blood. Just thinking about it is making me have a nosebleed.

“Hey! Are you alright?” I felt Sammy’s hand touch my shoulder.

That part immediately set on fire and I slightly trembled with surprise.

“Wah?” I shouted as I shove his hand away.

He held his forehead and shook his head. I, on the other hand, kept help staring at him. He’s coat is off and he’s not wearing the white shirt he was wearing earlier. He also doesn’t have his coat and he’s only wearing his Santa pants which are clinging to his body since they’re a little wet.

He noticed me staring at him and I turned away again to cover my nose. I’m gonna be anemic before long.

“Hey, are you sure you’re ok?” I heard him ask me softly with concern.

I jumped again and I looked at him. I was caught again by his blue eyes that I suddenly felt that there was nothing else in the world. All I could think about now is: what is he to me?

A friend? And acquaintance? An enemy? What is it?

I felt my heartbeats go faster and I could feel the blush rising up on my cheeks.

Could it be that I…actually like this guy?

Could it be that I…

NO WAY!!!

There is no way in heaven or earth that I will ever accept this guy who proclaims to be Santa Claus’s son!

I noticed a few movements in front of my eyes.

“Dude!” Sammy’s voice interrupted my thoughts.

I jerked and looked at him. His blonde hair is slightly shining and his blue eyes reflected the moonlight. And to add that with his simple, yet cut looking bod…

Wait a second! Enough of that now!

“Hey! Didn’t I tell you to where your clothes!?” I shouted at him angrily. Oh boy, I’m probably just using my anger to cover up my face which makes a pretty good excuse for it being red.

He crossed his arms and pouted. My eyes widened and I turned away again. I almost got a ‘CUTE!’ attack!

“You’re wearing it for your information.” He told me. I can really sense that bitter nature you know.

I looked at myself and I looked a like a red furball that a cat just vomited. I’m surprised it’s not wet though. I mean, how can’t it get wet after jumping into a big pool of seawater?

“Hey.” I looked at him.

“What?” he answered.

“Could it be that this coat is waterproof?”

“Yeah.”

“I see…”

I stared again at the coat and then at Sammy again; then again at the coat, then at Sammy.

SMACK!

“WEAR IT IDIOT!” I shouted as I flung the coat in his face. As the coat hit him, he stumbled down and his bottom hit the sandy floor of the cave.

I heard Sammy’s step towards me and I turned my head.

“You know, you’re gonna get cold. Come on, wear it. I’m fine.” He told me.

I suddenly felt really cold as the soft sea breezes rustled towards me. I looked at myself again, and I have to say I look like I just randomly jumped into a big pool which is true by removing the randomly. I involuntarily shivered and my teeth suddenly started shuttering and I really look pathetic by now.

I felt the soft fur coat of Sammy pushed towards me and I hesitated taking it. I mean, he still has to deliver gifts and he’s gonna need his…

Wait a minute.

What the freaking F is he doing here anyways!?

“Hey, aren’t you supposed to deliver gifts?!” I shouted at him. I completely let go of myself and my body felt cold again though my anxiety about his work covered it.

He looked up and held his chin. Then his eyes widened and he rubbed his head. He looked at me with a sheepish smile and said awkwardly, “Oops, I forgot.”

I stared at him disbelievingly. He forgot about a freaking flying sleigh with flying reindeers and a big bag of gifts? What the hell?

“Then, what are you waiting for?! Get going!” I barked at him as I pushed the coat towards him and shoved him out of the cave.

“Uh, but I don’t know where the sleigh is.” He said sheepishly while rubbing his head.

Believe me, my jaw just dropped. I stared at him disbelievingly to the infinite power now. How can that happen? Didn’t he…

Ugh! Nothing makes sense now!

“Okay, what the heck in the world did you just do anyways?”

“Uh, after you fell, I jumped from the sleigh and this island was nearby and I was able to catch you before we fell into the ocean so I thought that we can stay here until you’re fine already.” He explained.

My face softened and I felt a pang in my heart. I’m so touched. He jumped after me? How…how can he do that when he has so much work to do? How…

“Hey, why are you crying?”

My eyes widened again and I realized that there were tears flowing down to my chin. My lips shivered and a soft sob escaped my lips. I immediately covered my face and I was sobbing soon.

I really am pathetic.

How can he do that?

I felt warm firm arms envelop my shoulders and I looked at Sammy again. His face is marked with worry and concern. My face immediately went red again but it’s not so obvious with my sobbing face. I felt my heart race and I felt awkward in his bear-hug.

Stop it, will you Sammy? If you do this more than as it is, then… I may not contain these feelings anymore.

I might really accept the fact that I’ve fallen in love with you.

****************************************************************************************************************

So, what'dya think? Good? Bad? Please comment!

I hope I can prolong this story so you guys will be happy and I'm trying to improvise the plot now.

Well I have another story I want to post and it's called "Hot Nerds Vs Gorgeous Gangsters" or I may change the title. It's about two schools who are opposing each other. One is an elite all-boys school while the other one is a poor, savage publice all-girls school. They're enemies and such and I'm still thinking of the storyline, but I hope I get to post it. Its categories are comedy, teen fiction, and maybe romance.

What do you think? As soon as I finish this, I'll post it. So should I post it or not?

I hope you guys answer in the comments.

See ya!

♥Hansel_ga117♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 8
***FULL STORY PUBLISHED*** At twenty-five, I might be the oldest, unmated omega in all of Havre. After my father passed, I had no alpha family member...
2.2K 196 25
Where in Baekhyun wanted to go on a date with Chanyeol everyday of December up until Christmas.
915 62 1
"You promised me blankets," she said pulling from his grip because she couldn't stand the way he was staring at her.
13K 1.4K 38
Dean finally found his mate, but one day his mate disappeared into thin air. And no one seemed to be able to find him, not even Dean. Started : 3 Nov...