๐™. ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž || ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€...

By _softspoken_

โ•ฐโ”€โžค โ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ โž hi hi! thank you for stopping by! ( ๊ˆแด—๊ˆ) and I mean literally freezing in place. (... More

๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ! <3
๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™š
๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
๐™’๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™ฅ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™™
๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š ๐™ญ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ค
๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ {updated}
๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž
๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ | แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡
๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ | แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด
โ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€! โž

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š

13.6K 266 272
By _softspoken_

This one shot is written first person perspective! <3

"HAAA—?! CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE—"

A large crowd of students were gathered around to watch as the randomly selected students stood in the middle to participate in the challenge. This challenge was different, it didn't involve anything like dealing with curses or any fighting— well, unless you have any complaints on who was picked to do the challenge with you.

By that, I'm definitely reffering to the two of my friends, Nobara and Yuji-kun who have been quarreling in the middle for the last 3 minutes.

It's quite funny to watch actually, in this challenge you have absolutely no way of knowing you will be paired with you. Before the game started, everyone was asked to write their name in a small piece of paper and drop it in the clear large bowl set on the table. Someone will then pick two random papers, containing the names of the students who will proceed with the challenge.

"THERE'S NO WAY I'M DOING IT WITH THIS DORK!"

"HUH?! DORK?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING DORK-?!"

"YOU, IDIOT!"

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!"

Some people laughed as they argued, some were muttering things to themselves. As for me, I'm not sure if I should really be finding this funny— or if I should be worried. But the again, the two of them are literally like a cat and a dog sometimes. They're different, but also the same in some ways.

Nobara stepped on Yuji's feet, making him jump and hold his feet. He screamed in pain,  I think he even had some bits of tears on the side of his eyes— but still glared at Nobara as she glared back at him. Not long after, some of the seniors- students who were in a higher level decided that we just move on and pick two different people.

What's happening right now isn't actually part of our training to get stronger and be the best sorcerers we can be, everyone just thought it would be nice to have fun once in a while. For the third years, second years and first years to get together. We're actually in a party right now. Each level were assigned a task to contribute to the celebration, I heard from Maki that the second years were tasked to come up with activities to do. Apparently, the pocky challenge was one of the activities planned.

I've only been sitting this entire time, so far my name hasn't been picked yet— to be honest, I am a little bit nervous. People who do this challenge often end up kissing, unless one decides to lose on purpose to avoid the kissing or really just loses. Two new papers were picked, and two different names called out loud. I stopped paying attention to the activity, as Nobara and Yuji sat down on the chairs just beside me. I was in seated in the middle. I looked at the two of them, giggling a bit. "Are you two okay?"

Nobara gave me a small smile, assuring that she was all good. Before she stood up, saying she'll go get some punch. I nodded to her in response, before turning to Yuji.
"Ahhh.. that was tiring" he said, laying back in the chair. I giggled once more. "But, I'm alright!" He flashed a happy smile, with a thumbs up, like he always did.  I then looked around to look for Fushiguro- since I haven't seen him in a bit and spotted him talking to Nobara. They looked happy, even though Fushiguro-kun doesn't really smile often~ I'm glad they're having fun.

"Y/n... and.... Inumaki Toge!"

Everything was fine- everything was perfectly fine, until I heard my name called out loud. Not paying attention to what the crowd gathered around actually helped me forget for a little bit how nervous I was. Actually, I wasn't even THAT nervous, until... Inu-.. Inumaki-?! IM DOING THE POCKY CHALLENGE WITH TOGE?!  Wait, did they really say y/n and Inumaki or did I hear it wrong? All my doubts were wiped away when Maki and Nobara suddenly took my arms and pulled me up from my chair. I was pushed into the very middle of the crowd, with lots of eyes staring.

I try to ignore and forget there was even a crowd surrounding us, but it's really no where easy. I look ahead instead, and as soon as I do— purple eyes meet mine. Toge was  also being pushed in the middle by Panda. And I almost didn't notice that Toge was holding a piece of pocky in his hand. He'd already unzipped the clothing covering the lower half of his face, the marks on both side of his cheeks, exposed for everyone to see.

'KISS'
I gulped as that word suddenly popped out my mind. I felt my cheeks get warmer too- I'm blushing— my face probably as red as a tomato right now— this is embarrassing. I let out a sigh, as I step forward moving closer to him. Toge already had one end of the pocky stick in his mouth, and what's left was for me to bite on the other end.

"DO IT, Y/N!"
"GO FOR IT Y/N!"
"DON'T HESITATE~"

My friends cheered for me, my eyes were glued to the other end of the stick — but I'm sure they're probably watching along with plenty more students.

I bit down gently on the pocky stick, and as soon as I did my eyes locked with Inumaki's. He stared at me right in the eyes, and I stared back— It's embarrassing, and I could feel my cheeks get even warmer by the second. And I notice only just now how his cheeks were also bright red. Neither of our mouths started biting forward, we just stood their staring at each other's eyes. We were so close— I've never been this close to him. And to be honest, I'm in shock I was even partnered with Inumaki-!

I've been eyeing him the moment I first saw him, and we've been really good friends ever since. Toge and the rest of the second years helped train us first years, and I actually learned a lot. He's a great friend, with plenty of admirable traits— but sometimes, I get mixed feelings... from time to time, I catch myself staring at him. Looking for him more than I do for the others. Wanting to be near him more often.

'You like Inumaki Toge, huh y/n?'

I thought to myself, but I probably already knew the answer to my question. I already knew since a long time ago. But deny it— because, he may not feel the same way.

After a few minutes of silence, Toge bites forward. His mouth moving closer to mine. I do the same, which resulted to our mouths being only inches apart. Our eyes still intact, not shifting to anything else around us. I take a bite again— I didn't mean to- but I don't regret it. Although I was still surprised by what I just did. I'm not exactly sure when I even planned to do that, but I did.

Our lips were almost touching.
Just a tiny space keeping them from brushing against each other.

I'm.. nervous.

"WHOA! Look everyone! fire works!" someone shouted, as fireworks were heard being set off in the sky. I could hear people muttering, and people running over to watch as the firework show scheduled tonight started.

Everyone was running over to watch— except for me and Inumaki. I couldn't move, I couldn't look away. The pocky challenge is probably over now— but neither of us pulls back.

Inumaki closes his eyes all of a sudden— why? He then grabs my arm, pulling me closer to him as I felt something soft on my lips. It took me a second to realize, his lips were on mine. It was soft— so much softer than I expected. My eyes shot open in shock. We stayed like that for atleast 5 seconds, before Toge pulled back not letting go of my arm though.

He looked at me, scanning my face for any sign of discomfort— I stare at him, amazed. His cheeks tainted red, then he pulled something out of his pocket. His phone, and typed.

"I'm sorry if that was sudden.... and I was just curious how it would feel.."

He held his phone infront of me, showing me what he wrote. Before taking it back to type again. Typing the words I never thought I'd get from him.

"I like you, y/n. I wanted to tell you sooner, I was going to approach you tonight... but I wasn't sure how to.
I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

Was what he texted on his phone, looking embarrassed and worried.

I am at loss for words right now. I didn't know how I should respond, but I wanted to assure him that it was okay, I'm okay. More than okay, actually- I bring my hand up to caress his cheek. Slowly, and gently stroking his soft skin. He still looked worried, not enough.

I decided to make a bold move and bring my lips over his. Mm.. there's that soft, warm feeling on my lips again. Toge seemed to freeze for a second— but caught on right after. Two arms were wrapped around my waist, while two arms were wrapped around his neck.

We continued kissing, feeling his body brushing agaisnt mine. Before I finally mustered up the courage to pull back just a little bit, "I like you too, Toge." I whispered to him.

Toge moved one hand up at the back of my head, and gently pressed his soft lips onto my forehead.. slowly moving down, his mouth brushing past my nose before landing on my lips once more. I happily welcomed his mouth on mine, and then he pulls away— awww.

I open my eyes to see to see the most adorable thing ever! Ahhh!
Inumaki was smiling, a blush still visible on his cheeks, literally the best thing ever-
It was rare to see his smile, or to see his full face even since half of it is usually covered.

"Salmon" He said to me, before bringing our foreheads together.

We stood there in silence for a minue or two, before he took my hand.
I looked at him, "Tuna mayo?" Meaning 'lets go?' I swear I would have forgotten there was even a firework show going on if Toge hadn't reminded me. "Let's go!" I smile at him, responding happily  and he smiles back.

Aahhh~ You're so cute~

We walk out of the room hand in hand, to catch up with the rest of the group and watch with them.

The End.

Thank you so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed it! This is my first ever one shot, so I'm sorry if it isn't that good!
feedbacks and criticsm are more than welcome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 92 7
"๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ". A collection of one-shots, starring the Jujutsu Kaisen characters. Walk through the Shibuya Station and search for the Altern...
32.6K 455 27
Cute scenarios about okkotsu and inumaki. [And probably some steamy smuts too]
41.1K 337 21
A collection of oneshots I've written on tumblr under the name @/herofics, you can find the HCs stuff there, I'll only post scenarios here. (Original...
352K 9K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข