The return of the calamity

By marine555678

Millions of years ago when remnant young a forgotten general known simply as demise was the right hand man of... More

The prophecy
The calamity
Corruption of vah rudania
Side story:Astor
Update
The harbinger

Production problems

970 6 6
By marine555678

Hey guys long time no see I have finished summer school and was trying to figure out how to produce the next chapter I have been working on it but scrapped so many tries of this due to it not having that feel my story's have and idk why but I need your guy's opinion do you want me to try to finish this book or scrap it for a idea I have since I haven't played hyrule warriors ever since my bro's lost it and I have been watching the new Loki series and I have a idea for a book but it's up to you so please tell me what I'm gonna do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
120K 3.3K 17
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
924K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
133K 6.1K 54
โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› ๏ฟฝ...