The Life of Hadley Maximoff

By InMyRepEra7

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way." What if Wanda and Pietro Maximo... More

Character Aesthetics
A Very Interesting Day
Powers
New York?!?!
My New Home
Training
A Few Weeks Later
One Year Later
The Team
The Hulk Encounter
The Battle of New York
Another Mission?!
On The Run
The Truth About Shield
Long Time, No See
Stopping Project Insight
The Mission is Where?!?!
Sokovia Misson
Our New Enemy
The Next Mission
One Step Closer
The Battle of Sokovia
Milestones
The Mistake
Lagos
Sokovia Accords
Choosing Sides
Vienna
Rescue
The Hardest Battle
Galactic Conflict
The Problem With The Mind Stone
The Battle of Wakanda
Aftermath
Five Years Later
The Time Travel Plan
Testing
Getting The Stones
Backfire
The Fight of Our Lives
I'm Still Alive?
An Unexpected Phone Call
Westview Intell
Intell on Wanda
Testing and Confrontation
Inside Westview
I Smell Trouble
This is Helpful, How?
The Scarlet Witch and The Golden Witch
A Night Out In The City
A/N
Hadley in the Multiverse of Madness Trailer
Visitors From The Multiverse

The Raft

336 4 0
By InMyRepEra7

We fly for hours and arrive in the middle of the ocean at a base of some kind. We land, and a decent amount of security guards are waiting for us. A few come over to each of us and make Sam and Scott take off their suits, they make Clint surrender his bow and arrows, and they lead all of us to a changing area to change out of our suits. The boys change and walk back out and are wearing blue jumpsuits.

Wanda and I scream as they put us in straight jackets. "Ross, please don't do this! Please!" I scream. "Let us go! Please!" shouts Wanda. "No! Please. I'm sorry! Okay?! Just, please don't do this!" I yell. "Let her go!" shouts Wanda. Ross just stands there smiling as he watches us struggle.

Wanda and I cry as Ross puts shock collars on our necks. He seems to be enjoying himself. "Wanda and Hadley, these are shock collars. They will shock you if you try to use any of your powers. Any of them," says Ross looking directly at me. I don't think I have ever met a colder person and I have been stuck with Hydra people before and they are absolutely cruel.

I'm already getting shocked and I'm not using my powers. The shocks vibrate through my whole body. "Please stop it. Please. I'm not using my powers," I say. A big shock is issued and I drop to my knees and start crying. "Clearly, you are or you wouldn't be shocked," says Ross. "I swear that I'm not. At least one of my powers is always on and I can't help that," I say. "Sucks for you then," says Ross. I don't think Wanda's being shocked right now because she isn't crying out in pain or anything, but I could be wrong. "Hadley, what are you talking about? I'm not being shocked," says Wanda. "I am," I whimper. Wanda looks at me a little confused. One of the biggest shocks I've had so far shoots up and down my spine. I groan in pain as a number of tears escape my eyes.

A bunch of tiny shocks hit me and I try to figure out which of my powers is causing all of this pain. I slowly but surely run down the list. I rule out all of the impossible ones and I come to the conclusion that it's my lighting manipulation. It makes sense since the shocks are electricity. Of course, my telepathy is on as always but that's different because my mind has been permanently linked with Wanda's ever since we fought Ultron, and it's able to be temporarily linked with anyone else's if I want it to be.

Then guards seize Wanda and I and the boys they lead us down a hallway. They split into two groups. One takes the boys further down the hallway and the other stops and leads Wanda into a room. After a quick glimpse inside it looks like a terrible cell. Seconds after Wanda is inside, the guard closes the door, and the other takes me into the cell next door and he closes the door behind me.

The cell is white and gray. There is a cot and a door that probably leads to a bathroom. Unfortunately, the cell has no windows or even bars. I can only see what's in my cell. On top of all that, my cell is freezing. I sit on the floor against the wall with my knees to my chest and I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I'm already being shocked, even though I'm not using my powers, and I'm in a straight jacket.

Nat taught me how to get of a straight jacket in case I get captured and put into one. Luckily it hasn't needed to come in handy. I would get out of it but I can't get out of the shock collar and escape.

Just because I'm in a lot of pain already, I try to use my lighting manipulation to fry the shock collar, but instead of working, it sends a blinding amount of pain into me through the shock collar. I scream in pain.

I look at the ceiling and I see a camera there. Oh, great I think to myself, they're watching me. I look at the camera and roll my eyes and shake my head. I'm sure Ross is watching the camera and smiling as he watches Wanda and I completely miserable.

Yes, I did break the law but, why on Earth would they put a 9-year old in this place? The adults, I understand but me? And what about Wanda? She's technically 14 all though getting her powers altered her and Pietro's genetic code and a few other things so they double my age. Now she's technically 18. But still, this is not a place for kids! Lucky for me, Ross can only keep me for a few days. A week at most if he pulls some strings.

I'm constantly being shocked. My powers aren't even trying to form in my hands and I'm not trying to teleport or talk telepathically. I look up at the camera. "Ross, please stop shocking me, please. I'm not even using my powers. At least one of them is always on. I can't help that," I plead. I get shocked for that. I keep forgetting I can't talk or I'll get shocked.

It's been a few days and I am starting to really hate this place. I haven't seen Wanda, Sam, Clint, or Scott since we got here I only see guards when they bring me food, and free me from the straight jacket so I can eat. I only have five minutes to eat, and then they quickly redo my straight jacket, and close the door.

The nicest thing they have done so far is moving me to a slightly bigger cell with bars so I can see other doors. From what one of the guards told me, Wanda also got to move cells to one just like mine. I still haven't broken out of my straight jacket because there are cameras in my room and what good will it do me if I have nothing else to wear and I still have that shock collar on. Oh, and by the way, the shock collar hasn't stopped shocking me since it was put on me.

All I have been thinking about lately is how much I miss Nat and Steve. I just wish I could see them. I can't believe that Wanda and I haven't seen each other and we're stuck in the same prison. Since we moved cells, I don't know where Wanda's cell is. We're probably in cells next to each other.

Later that day, I am looking at the view through the bars and I see Nat walk in wearing a new suit. She has short blonde hair now. She turns around and looks at me and she motions for me to move so I do. I get shocked by doing so and tears prick my eyes.

I'm not supposed to move unless I'm eating or going to the bathroom.

Nat throws a mini bomb thing outside of the glass and it explodes. It breaks the bars which have glass behind them and the glass shatters.

She walks through the hole and gets in the cell and she says "Hi Hadley, sorry I didn't come sooner. I'm here to rescue all of you." I motion that I can't talk because of the shock collar. I discovered on my third day here that Ross doesn't like it when I talk because an extra painful shock hits me when I do.

Nat nods and unlocks the shock collar.  I rub my neck since it's sore from having that wretched thing on it for an extended period of time.

"Finally!" I say with my voice a little scratchy from not talking for a few days. Then I break free from the straight jacket. "Thank you! Now, let's go free Wanda and then everyone else! Also, when did you dye your hair blonde and cut it?" I say. "Long story," she says and she uses the key card to unlock the door and we walk over to Wanda's cell.

She opens the door and smiles. Nat frees Wanda from the shock collar and Wanda says "Nat! Hadley!" then we free her from the straight jacket and we get out of there. Wanda and I hold hands as we walk to free the others.

We get to where they are and we see Steve. Sam smiles and Steve opens all of their doors and tosses all of us a change of clothes. "Scott, here's a change of clothes, I hope they fit," says Steve. The boys walk back into their cells and I turn to Nat and Steve and say "Wanda and I are gonna go change, meet you at the exit." then I teleport for the first time in days.

We change into the clothes that Steve brought us in the changing rooms. Then we go to the room where they are keeping everyone's suits and weapons and we grab them. Nat, Steve, and the boys arrive shortly after that and we board the Quinjet. We drop Scott off at his house and then we drop Clint off at his farm and we finally fly home to the compound. I am holding Nat and Wanda's hands during the flights. I missed being with them so much.

It's been a few months since the events of the Sokovia Accords. I am still 9 for a few more months and I am chilling on the couch in the living room reading a book as usual. Nat is on the other side of the couch looking at something on her phone, and Steve is also looking at something on his phone. Wanda walks in and says "Hey, can I have your attention for a moment?" We all put away our things and look at her with our full attention.

"Thank you. As you all know, Vision and I love each other very much and are boyfriend and girlfriend. Vision and I would like to take a step forward and we would like to rent an apartment. Mom, Dad, I am asking for your permission first, and Hads, feel free to give me your opinion." says Wanda. "Ok. Where are you two thinking of renting an apartment?" asks Steve. "Somewhere outside of the US. We are thinking of Edinburgh in Scotland," says Wanda. "Edinburgh is beautiful," I say.

All three of them look at me and I try to cover up my mistake because I don't want to reveal that I take teleporting adventures when they are on missions.

"I have seen pictures," I say quickly. "Mhm," says Wanda playfully as though to say "There's something you aren't telling us."

I did briefly mention to her and Pietro during the battle of Sokovia that I go on teleporting adventures when everyone is out on a mission. I doubt Wanda remembers that I told her that, though.

"Edinburgh huh. What made you two think of living there?" asks Nat. "Well, it's peaceful and like Hads said, "It's beautiful." Plus you, Dad, and Sam have been talking about leaving the US and needing to go on the run for a while to hide from the government. Of course, you are welcome to come, stay, and visit whenever you want just give us a heads-up." says Wanda. "Well, I say yes to it! But your Dad has to agree and we need to hear Hadley thoughts," says Nat. "I think you should do it as long your happy then so be it!" I say. "Dad?" says Wanda. "Whatever makes you happy honey!" says Steve. "Thank you all so much! I gonna go tell Vis," says Wanda. Then she hugs Steve, Nat, and me she walks out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 426 15
Y/n Maximoff is Pietro and Wanda there triplets sister who have same exactly ability as her siblings she is more powerful like her sister but you got...
1.2M 38.5K 29
"It's easier to do if my life is in danger. Here, throw it at me," I said, handing the knife to him. Y/n Maximoff is the youngest Maximoff triplet an...
4.1K 177 6
Disclaimer: All rights go to dearzoemurphy on AO3 who gave me permission to share their work -0-0-0- ...
90.6K 1.4K 21
Growing up as a Maximoff had its complications. Money was scarce, but life was good. Family was the only thing that brought Olive joy, and she was ok...