Visitors From The Multiverse

A/N: some quotes may be incorrect and the order might be wrong. Sorry, but I'm working on editing them now that the movie is on streaming, so bear with me with here. Anyways, I hope you like Hadley's role in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

I'm standing next to Wanda in her house in Westview. I see the twins perk up on the couch, smiling at us. We approach them, and Wanda kneels and holds onto them. I'm hugging the twins from behind.

"Hadley, do you wanna race with us on Mario Cart?" asks Billy. "Game on!" I say. The boys and I start playing and Wanda is watching us. Suddenly the boys disappear leaving their controllers on the couch. "Billy? Tommy?" I say. "TROUBLEMAKERS?!" I shout using their favorite nickname I have for them. They're gone.

I wake up panting and sweating. "Tommy and Billy are gone, Hadley. They're not coming back," I whisper to myself. It's the ungodly hour of 2:00 AM. I stare at the ceiling while lying awake until I drag myself out of bed at 5:00 AM while it's still semi dark out. Sunrise is approaching. The sky is a deep navy with hints of a lighter blue.

I decide to go out on a run around the compound grounds. I'm running without my super speed. Everything is normal until I get a vision.

I see a girl around my age running. She's wearing a jean jacket with red and white strips on the shoulders and I get a glimpse of a big star on the back of the jacket. The girl is running alongside a younger version of me around nine years old. She's wearing an olive green jumpsuit with Nat's green jean jacket. Behind them is a different version of Doctor Strange he has a ponytail. They're all running for their lives through a colorful place. The Multiverse. A monster is chasing them. They're jumping onto different moving platforms as they run. The trio are trying to reach a glowing book. The book of Vishanti. It grants the user whatever they need.

I snap back to reality and I'm panting from my vision and the fact that I was apparently super speed running while seeing it. I know I was super speed running given that I can see the blue streaks still floating behind me. They disappear a few seconds later.

I run a little longer and pass my dad on his usual morning run a few times. As we pass the first time, he calls "Morning Hadley!" "MORNING DAD!" I shout as I'm far ahead of him by the time he finishes talking to me.

I get tired of running, so I go inside, shower, and change out of my running outfit. I change into black leggings and a dark grey shirt with a blue jean jacket with a gold three sparkles logo ✨ on the back. It's my super hero symbol. The jacket has little designs representing all of my powers on the shoulders and all around the ✨ I manifested my jacket using my Chaos Magic.

As I think about my vision, I realize that I'm in a very similar outfit to the other girl I saw.

I'm sitting on my bed trying to clear my mind. My Multiverse vision couldn't be real. Could it? Heck, is the Multiverse even real? And what about the mini-me? What were they doing there? What does that Doctor Strange need with the book of Vishanti?

My mind is buzzing with thoughts about what I just saw in my vision. My thoughts turn back to my original nightmare with Tommy, Billy, and Wanda. I miss them so much. By them I mean the twins. Of course I miss Wanda. She's my sister. But the boys are really gone. Not gone as in out there in the world somewhere.

Oh, and Wanda stopped contacting me exactly a month and ten days ago. Not that I've been counting. I guess she's busy learning about and trying to control her powers. I mean, I've been doing the same. Just not 24/7.

I spread my practice time out. I mostly have my astral projection of the Golden Witch practice all of my magic for me so I don't use all of my time on it.