Another Mission?!

It has been a year since the Battle of New York. I am now seven years old and I am peacefully sleeping in my room when I am woken up to the sound of Nat's voice saying "Hadley it's time to get up! We need to go pick up Steve for the mission!" "What time is it?" I say sleepily. "It's 6:00 AM just two hours earlier than normal now cmon!"

I roll out of bed and immediately my usual mission adrenaline rush kicks in and I have made my bed, showered, got dressed in my suit, and got downstairs in twelve minutes which is my personal record!

"Well, that was fast! See Hadley the worst part is always getting out of bed," said Nat smiling as she tosses me my usual energy bar for breakfast.

I get up from my barstool and grab a banana and start eating while Nat jogs my memory on what the mission is.

Then a few minutes later I get in the backseat of her two door Corvette Stingray and we speed off to pick up Steve.

As we drive, we hit a red light and Nat hands me her Shield phone to text Steve and she tells me to say:

Misson Alert. Extraction Imminent. Meet at the Curb. :)

I send the message and a minute later we arrive at Steve's location. Nat rolls down her window and says "Hey fellas, either one of you knows where the Smithsonian is, I am here to pick up a fossil." "It's hilarious," says Steve while I try to contain my laughter.

Then the guy who Steve was talking to bends over and looks at Nat and says "How you doing?" "Hey," says Nat. "Can't run everywhere." said Steve "No you can't," says the guy. Nat rolls up her window and we speed off. We get to the Shield runway and we board a jet and we are off!

"Target is a mobile satellite launch platform, the Rome Aryan star. They were setting up their last payload when pirates took them ninety-three minutes ago," said Rumlow as he flips through a diagram on a screen. "How many pirates?" asks Steve. "Twenty-five, top mercs led by this guy, George Batroc. This guy has got a rep for maximum casualties." added Rumlow.

"All right I am going to sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep the left find the hostages get into life pods get them out. Hadley, try to stay close to Nat and stay out of trouble." directed Steve.

Rumlow says something I didn't quite catch and then I hear Steve say "Secure channel seven." "Seven's secure. Did you do anything fun Saturday night?" responded Nat. "Well, all of the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead so no not really." "Coming up on the drop zone Captain." said the pilot on comms.

Then Steve opens the jet door and Nat says to Steve "You know if you ask Kristen out from Statistics she'd probably say yes." "That's why I don't ask." "Too shy or too scared?" "Too busy," said Steve as he jumps from the jet. "Was he wearing a parachute?" said Rollins. "No, no he wasn't," said Rumlow in response. "Alright, Nat I am going to teleport down," I say. "Okay, Hadley, be careful," replies Nat. Then I teleport to the ship.

I arrive on the ship and walk to the left. I run into two pirates and I use my telekinesis and take them down with ease. I go further and I spot Steve fighting a few pirates as another one comes at me. I throw some punches and kicks, then I use a trick Nat taught me which brings him straight down.

I walk over to Steve as I see a pirate draw his gun on Steve and then the pirate drops and I see Rumlow and realize what happened.

Nat lands and I walk next to her as she says "What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you? She seems kind of nice." "Secure the engine room then find me a date," says Steve. "I'm multitasking," says Nat as she and I jump over a railing.

Disobeying Steve's wishes, Nat and I spilt up for a short amount of time to handle the ever coming pirates.

I'm having fun fighting them. Mostly because they under estimate me and the next thing they know, they're knocked out on the ground. I go to find Nat and we fight together.

After about a minute Steve says on comms "Natasha, what's your status. Status Natasha." "Hang on," said Nat as she jumps on a pirate and electrocutes him with what she calls her Widow Bites on her suit then another pirate comes in and Nat is locked in combat.

"Nat's a bit busy right now Steve," I say as I try to help her when another pirate comes in and I use a few more hand-to-hand combat tricks Nat taught me.

Three more pirates come in and we are both locked in combat. As Nat takes down the last one she says "Engine room secure." Then we walk out like nothing happened.

We walk to the control room to complete our own secret mission given to us by Director Fury himself. "On my mark," says Steve. "Romanoff and Maximoff missed the Rendevous point Captain, hostiles are still in play," says Rumlow. "Natasha, Hadley, Batroc's on the move. Circle back to Rumlow to protect the hostages. Natasha, Hadley," says Steve out of breath.

Everything is going swimmingly until Steve falls into the room on top of Batroc. "What are you doing?" Steve asks upon seeing us. "Backing up the hard drive, it's a good habit to get into," said Nat. "Rumlow needed your help. What the hell are you doing here? You're saving Shield intell," says Steve angrily.

I watch them fight silently not wanting to get in trouble for talking. "Whatever I can get my hands on," says Nat cooly. "Our mission is to rescue hostages." "No that's your mission, and you've done it beautifully," says Nat as she pulled out the Shield flash drive.

Steve grabs her arm as we walk away and he says "You have just jeopardized this whole operation." "I think that's overstating things." "Every thing is going fine," I add.

Then suddenly Batroc throws a grenade which Steve hits with his shield before grabbing Nat and all of us dive through a window into the room next door as the grenade goes off.

We sit up against the wall and Nat says "Okay, that one is on me." "You're damn right," says Steve as he gets up and walks out. Great. Steve's mad at us.