Immortal

By KyleAlingus

Beacon Hills, a town that draws in supernatural creatures. What happens when a werewolf that has been alive f... More

Bio
Love💜
Chapter 2: Wolves of Fall Street
Chapter 3: Shining Developments
Chapter 4: Warning Signs
Chapter 5: Cry Wolf
Chapter 6: Stipulations

Chapter 1: The Immortals

4.2K 177 10
By KyleAlingus

On the night of a full moon with cloudy and rumbling skies, a car drove along a dark road within a large forest. The car was a silver Range Rover and inside of it were three women that were heading towards their new home.

The one driving was the mother of the two twins sitting in the backseat, one listening to music on her headsets and staring out the window while the other was just fiddling with her phone in boredom.

The mother was an incredibly beautiful and powerful woman with long dark brown hair, fair Caucasian skin and deep black eyes with a thin yet lean figure. She wore a black shirt with a white turtleneck sweater over it and a black overcoat. She wore black jeans and black wedges. This was the intimidatingly mysterious Elizabeth Beowulf.

The twin fiddling with her phone was pretty girl with long brown dreads, light brown skin, black eyes and voluptuous figure. She wore a white shirt with a black sweater jacket over it, black sweater pants and white sneakers. This was one of the teenage daughters of Elizabeth, Jade Beowulf.

The twin listening to music and staring out the window was a pretty girl with long brown dreads as well but they were tied up into double buns, light brown skin, black eyes and unlike her twin, she had a thinner yet lean figure. She wore a red shirt with a grey hoodie, black jeans and black sneakers. This was the other teenage daughter of Elizabeth, Ruby Beowulf.

Elizabeth Beowulf was well known around the supernatural world as someone to be feared and respected. She was not just a werewolf but the goddess of werewolves, Fenrir. Not many knew of this of course and just thought of her as a powerful Alpha with a powerful pack but those that did know, made an effort as to not anger her in fear of her wrath.

Being powerful did not matter as much to Elizabeth anymore, now she just sought to live a more peaceful life without many worries. This wishful thinking has been her goal for a while, that was why they moved. The city life was fun but loud and unfulfilling, she missed the quiet life that had her appreciate the little things and so they decided to move to a small town that went by the name...

"Beacon Hills." Jade said, putting down her phone "Sounds like Boring Hills to me."

"Vegas was boring; small towns are better." Elizabeth said in a Greek accent, noticing the rain start to pour.

"Said no one ever." Jade said with an eye roll "I bet they're gonna have some weird sport that no one's ever heard of."

"I am sure they will have track." Elizabeth said.

"I hope they do." Jade said, leaning back in her seat with a sigh.

"Mama's right, small towns are better." Ruby said, pausing her music.

Jade scoffed "Why?"

Ruby smirked "Small town boys are cuter."

"Oh~ Now that's a good reason." Jade said with her own smirk.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes "Boys are not everything, girls."

"Just because you chose a vow of celibacy doesn't mean we have to, mama." Ruby said.

"I did not choose a vow of celibacy." Elizabeth said with a brief shake of her head.

"Then why are you still single?" Jade asked.

"The women I have met just have not reached my standards." Elizabeth said with a shrug.

"For over five hundred years?" Ruby asked.

"You have some impossible standards." Jade said.

"Your standards do tend to be high when you have met the likes of Aphrodite." Elizabeth said.

"Wait, did you and Aphrodite...?" Jade trailed off with a surprised expression.

Elizabeth just looked over her shoulder and smirked at them as they gasped.

"Mama!" Ruby and Jade exclaimed as Elizabeth laughed.

Elizabeth suddenly slammed on the brakes upon seeing someone walking on the road in front of her. Ruby and Jade were thrown forward a bit and looked at her in surprise but soon enough also noticed the person who had turned back to look at them.

The car's headlights illuminated the stranger and he was revealed to be a young man with olive skin, dark brown eyes, curly dark brown hair and a lean but muscular build. He wore a dirty grey hoodie that was wet and had some blood stains on the side to which he clutched onto, dark blue jeans and black sneakers. This was a resident of Beacon Hills, Scott McCall.

"A boy?" Elizabeth asked in surprise.

"Told you they were cute." Ruby said with a smile.

"What is he doing all the way out here?" Jade asked.

"Only one way to find out," Elizabeth said, unbuckling her seatbelt and exiting the car.

Scott covered his eyes from the headlights to get a better view of the approaching Elizabeth

"Hello." Elizabeth greeted, now standing in front of him.

"H-Hi." Scott greeted nervously but then he let out a grunt in pain as he held onto his stomach.

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth asked in concern.

"Y-yeah, just a wolf bite. Nothing too serious." Scott replied.

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes briefly as a thought ran through her head "Did this wolf have red eyes?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Scott asked as he looked at her in confusion.

Elizabeth shook her head "That does not matter at the moment, do you want us to get you home? I would not recommend walking around in the rain, especially with an injury."

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble, ma'am." Scott said.

"Alright, follow me." Elizabeth said, leading him to the car and opening the passenger side, letting Scott in.

She shut the door and walked around into the driver's side, continuing her drive to Beacon Hills.

"Beacon Hills, right?" Elizabeth asked.

Scott nodded "Yeah."

"Uh, mama, who's this?" Jade asked, looking over Scott.

"Someone who needed help." Elizabeth replied as she looked at him "I am Elizabeth by the way and these are my daughters, Ruby and Jade."

Scott looked to the back as Jade stared at him while Ruby gave a brief wave and he put up a pained smile, turning to look at Elizabeth "I'm Scott, Scott McCall."

"You've got a reason for walking around the woods at night, Scott?" Jade asked.

Scott sighed "My friend convinced me to do something stupid with him and he got caught."

"He got caught or you just ran?" Ruby asked.

"A little bit of both." Scott said jokingly with a shrug.

"Apparently not fast enough," Elizabeth said, gaining their attention "He was bitten by a wolf."

Ruby and Jade widened their eyes as they looked at him and Scott felt a little bit uneasy. For some odd reason, all three of them screamed danger to his senses and that sense of fear and danger was growing more and more for some odd reason.

"Are you sure we should not take you to the hospital, Scott?" Elizabeth asked, gaining his attention.

Scott shook his head "No, my mom's a nurse so our house is full of first aid kits."

"That would be a waste." Ruby muttered and Jade elbowed her arm.

They passed the 'Welcome to Beacon Hills' sign and entered the town, following Scott's directions towards his home.

"Are you guys just moving here?" Scott asked.

"Yup." Jade replied with a sigh.

"She thinks Beacon Hills will be boring." Ruby said as Scott chuckled.

"Well, I can promise you a lot of interesting stuff happens here. Lacrosse for one." Scott said.

"Lacrosse?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, this cool sport we play." Scott said.

Ruby wheezed as Jade huffed, folding her arms angrily and Elizabeth smiled while Scott looked confused.

"Did I say something wrong?" Scott asked.

"Not at all Scott, just Jade being herself." Elizabeth said, turning a corner "Which house is it?"

"Second one to the left." Scott said as he pointed.

Elizabeth sped up a bit and parked in front of the house. Scott took off his seatbelt and Elizabeth did the same.

"Wait, you're coming with me?" Scott asked in surprise.

"Of course, your parents must know what happened." Elizabeth said.

"No she doesn't!" Scott said as Elizabeth raised her brow at him "I-I mean; y-you really don't have to."

Jade leaned over and opened the door for Elizabeth as she smirked at Scott "She insists."

Scott let out a low whine as Ruby and Jade giggled. They both got out and walked towards the front door, Elizabeth ringing the doorbell. After a few moments a light on the second floor was turned on and Elizabeth could hear shuffling from inside.

"This wolf," Elizabeth started, gaining Scott's attention "Was it alone?"

"I think so," Scott said nervously "I was more focused on running away than anything."

"A fair response." Elizabeth said but then she widened her eyes as her nose twitched.

An intoxicating smell flooded her nostrils, one that brought a feeling to her that only one other person had done and that feeling had not made itself known in a long time. She could hear footsteps approaching the door and that feeling intensified tenfold for whoever opened it.

The person that had opened the door was an incredibly beautiful woman with a short but voluptuous figure. She had olive skin, long curly brown hair and brown eyes. She wore pajamas and a gown over them with slippers of the same color as her pajamas. This was a resident of Beacon Hills and single mother of Scott McCall, Melissa McCall.

'Beautiful...' Elizabeth let out in her head as she stared at Melissa.

"Scott? What are you doing out here!? And who's – oh wow..." Melissa let out as she looked at Elizabeth.

"Uh...I can explain?" Scott weakly let out.

Melissa sighed "We'll deal with this in the morning, just get inside."

Scott entered the house as Melissa stepped aside, he turned and waved at Elizabeth "Thanks for the ride."

Elizabeth smiled "You are very much welcome."

Melissa let out a low sigh at the soothing tone and alluring accent of Elizabeth as Scott walked up the stairs and turned the corner to what Elizabeth assumed was his room.

Melissa smiled up at the taller woman "I don't know what he did or was doing but thank you for bringing him back."

Elizabeth smiled back "It was no issue, children at that age tend to become handfuls."

"Agreed." Melissa chuckled and she brought her hand forward "Melissa, Melissa McCall."

"Elizabeth Beowulf." Elizabeth greeted back as she shook her hand.

They both felt a spark and sense of warmth upon contact with their hands, one that both of them thought they could never feel again, one that was seemingly foreign to them but were more than happy to accept.

Melissa couldn't help but look over the newcomer and Elizabeth smirked when she noticed how Melissa was shamelessly checking her out, but she wasn't going to deny the fact that she had done the same and it was a sight to behold.

The sounds of a car honking snapped them out of each other's trances and Elizabeth sighed, turning around and seeing Ruby leaning over to the driver's seat with her hand on the wheel as Jade stuck her head out of the window.

"Can we go now? Don't we have school or something tomorrow?" Jade asked.

"Your kids?" Melissa asked, a bit disappointed at the fact that Elizabeth might've been taken already.

"Yes, the life of a single mother is never easy I suppose." Elizabeth said, sensing her disappointment and she smirked again upon sensing relief wash over Melissa.

'God, why was I so worried that she might've been taken!? What the hell is going on with me!?' Melissa asked herself as she smiled at Elizabeth "Again, we agree."

"I will be taking my leave it seems but I hope we do meet again." Elizabeth said 'I will make sure of it.'

"O-of course, I hope so too." Melissa said with a nervous smile.

"You have the most stunning smile." Elizabeth said lowly and Melissa blushed and bit her lip as the car honked again "Goodbye, Melissa."

"Bye." Melissa said with a wave as Elizabeth made her way over to her car.

Elizabeth watched as the door shut but she could still hear the stunning woman's rapid heartbeat to which she smirked at as she entered the car.

"Does she reach your standards, mama?" Ruby asked with a smirk.

"Does she?" Jade asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Elizabeth groaned "You heard all of that?"

"Of course we did, we're Alphas." Ruby said.

"I thought she was gonna have a heart attack with how fast her heart was beating, but that means she likes you." Jade said hugging her mother from the backseat "Get some mama!"

Elizabeth chuckled "Enough of that now, we still have to move in."

"Where's the house?" Jade asked.

"Down the street, the big one at the end of the road." Elizabeth said as she pointed at the big house.

"Ooh~ I bet someone's happy to live so close to their boo." Ruby said with a smirk.

"She is not my boo...not yet." Elizabeth said and the twins squealed excitedly as Elizabeth laughed and drove off to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.2K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...
2.5K 84 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
51.2K 1.2K 28
(Female Stiles) Stiles saves Derek, as he is dying and delirious, he confesses to Stiles that she is his mate. When he pulls through, he tells her th...
516 31 14
Step into the supernatural chaos of Beacon Hills, where Charlotte Benoit, a witch for hire, gets pulled into a wild ride. Laura Hale, the alpha werew...