Azur Lane: Full ahead

Af Arcadia2121

A guided missile destroyer after its remodeling was canceled and it was dismantled is given a third chance of... Mere

CHAPTER 1: A New Life
CHAPTER 2: Encounter.
CHAPTER 3: Ferre, a mysterious destroyer.
CHAPTER 4: A Day of Training
CHAPTER 5: Start of mission.
CHAPTER 6: Azur Lane VS Siren
CHAPTER 7: Free day and an unexpected surprise.
Chapter 8: An Impossible Mission Under Pressure
Chapter 9: Defense of the fleet.
Chapter 10: A Day of Thermal Baths
Chapter 12: Start of Operation
Chapter 13: Fleet Reassignment?
Chapter 14: Fleet Reassignment II
Chapter 15: A Gastronomic Contest?
Chapter 16: Interlude.
Chapter 17: Gastronomic Contest
Chapter 18: A Crisis for the Empire
Chapter 19: Empire Crisis II
Chapter 20: The Crisis of the Empire III
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 / Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 / Chapter 42 / Chapter 43
Chapter 44 / Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 / Chapter 48

Chapter 11: Mission? Let me rest!

1.5K 35 10
Af Arcadia2121

POV FERRE

A week had passed since we returned from the failed mission to recover those secret documents, luckily we were able to destroy them before the enemy took them, freeing us from serious punishment.

Then I had found a folder of my old captain's laptop data on Azur Lane which impressed me and investigated everything about it, actually investigated everything about the enemy that would be the siren.

Today I woke up and looked at my watch which is in my range of vision or HUD and it read 0556 hours.

Ferre: Damn, I woke up a little late.

Well it was not going to be avoided since yesterday I stayed up late investigating everything about the siren, I quickly got up and changed my clothes and left the room, and went to the dining room where luckily it was somewhat empty.

Ferre: (smiling) How lucky.

I quickly made my queue to wait for breakfast to be served, in front of me there were 5 Kansen from the Sakura empire waiting their turn, when it is my turn Oklahoma serves me the food and I thank her and then I sit in an empty place and start to having breakfast, because I woke up a little late I was unable to do my morning training routine.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the Enterprise tactical office with her sister Yorktown they discuss about the future mission and the results of the previous mission.

Enterprise: (Placing a map on the table) This is Roon's latest report.

Yorktown: She is somewhat frustrated due to almost losing the mission and several ships in her fleet, not to mention that she cannot fight for a long time.

Enterprise: We were prepared for this when the counterattack operation began, considering that we ended the previous secret operation with several seriously injured ships (See Roon's report) the operation was a great success.

Yorktown: Do you know that when you lie you speak a little faster?

Enterprise: (Ignoring her sister's comment) Well, next is the Southwest. We cannot stop this operation. However, we will need more resources.

Yorktown: Near the base 700km away there is an abandoned allied base and the siren take their resources when they are short of supplies.

Enterprise: Are you hinting that we attack there?

Yorktown: And why not? At first that place was ours.

Enterprise: (Smiles) You are still the same as always Sister, if even that fatal wound takes away that warrior spark that you have.

Yorktown: (Giggles) Although I can't fight as wildly now as I used to.

Enterprise: Well sister, now I will speak to the commander and plan a strategy for the next operation.

Yorktown: Yes, see you later.

Enterprise leaves the office and heads to the commander's office. Inside the Yorktown tactical office she smiles as she sits in a chair.

Yorktown: (Smiles) I'm glad you've matured a lot Enterprise, (melancholy look) Although I will miss your impulsive and careless maneuvers and actions, I will also miss your angelic smiles.

Then she began to reminisce about the old days, which they had just been dumped from the shipyard and were on their trial trips.

POV Ferre

At last the classes ended, luckily the instructor Langley was not in a bad mood, today we also had a new instructor, her name is Ashigara, I looked around and the class was as usual, everything was animated.

Yuudachi: (Yawning) Waaaaaa, class was bored and it was finally over.

Yuudachi after releasing that comment, she lay down on her desk.

Akatsuki: (Disgusted by Yuudachi's behavior) Moo, what little category, so you will never become a lady.

Hibiki: (imitating Yuudachi) You're wrong sister, that feels good.

Akatsuki: (Resounding Hibiki) Hibiki don't imitate her please.

Ikazuchi: Hey Inazuma. What did we see in class today?

Inazuma: (sigh) God how lazy you are. Don't you remember we saw everything about logistics ships?

Ikazuchi: (Smiling) Excuse me and thank you.

Inazuma: No problem (smiles) The sisters help each other.

Ferre: (~ Ara ~ they are very adorable) (Wait, I think this is a Deja vu from somewhere)

Javelin: What's up Ferre? You seem like you have something.

Ferre: Ah, no, it's not bad, I was just in my thoughts. (I'd like to touch her wolf ears. I wonder if they're fluffy.)

I smiled after having those thoughts, in the previous operation unfortunately we were almost cornered and there were many Kansen who received a lot of damage, for example, my older sister now she is recovering from her injuries and tomorrow her repairs are likely to be finished.

Ferre: (Low voice) I think in the next one I should stop restraining myself.

Z20: (Worried) What's wrong Ferre? I see you somewhat worried.

Ferre: Hmmm? Ah, Z20, it's nothing serious, I was just thinking about today's class.

Javelin: I see, (Looks at Z20, Ferre, Laffey and Comet) Girls. Do you want to go eat ice cream?

Laffey: (cheers) Yeah, come on.

Comet: Yes.

Ferre: Okay, let's go. (I hope they don't interrupt me this time)

After making our plans for the afternoon, we headed to the restaurant, however, I had a bad feeling.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the hallway of the academy, Nachi and Ashigara walk.

Ashigara: It's like I told you. Not?

Nachi: Yes, since the last operation the morale in the destroyers has decreased a little, it is not much, but it decreased a little, this was because a Patrol Fleet returned with most of the ships badly damaged.

Ashigara: But at least they are learning and there are no signs of depression.

Nachi: Well, in the last patrol the ships came very damaged, that's why they scared them.

¿ ??: ¡ Nachi! ¡ Ashigara!

Behind them she hears a voice calling out to them, they reflexively turn around and see their sister Haguro.

Ashigara: Haguro? What happens?

Haguro: I was ordered by Enterprise to call in the third supply team to take part in an important mission.

Ashigara: Is it urgent?

Haguro: Unfortunately yes.

Ashigara: Hmmmm, I think they are no longer in the classroom, so they should be on either side of the base.

Haguro: In that case I'll use the base speakers.

TIME SKIP POV FERRE

We were in the admiral's office, the girls were nervous, on the contrary, I was almost furious, they had interrupted my day off and not only that, it was my second time when I was interrupted when I was going to eat my limited edition ice cream, also that ice cream is somewhat expensive, so this time I brought my ice cream and ate it while trying to suppress my anger, but failed to contain it.

Javelin: Are you still upset?

Ferre: Yes, but work is work, I can't do anything.

Enterprise: Yes, you really don't make the effort to hide your annoyance, and I apologize again for this, but it was something urgent ...

Ferre: To be honest, I'm trying really hard to hide it, but I can't, it's twice Enterprise. Twice!

Yorktown: Javelin. What happened?

Javelin: (Nervous) Well, she had bought the limited edition ice cream and when she was about to eat it, Haguro called us over the loudspeaker and Ferre got so upset since it was the second time she was interrupted when she was about to eat her ice cream and she began to say many rude words, she even said many words that I did not believe existed.

Ferre: (sigh) Well, quit it, forget it and don't say those words in public. Well, what mission will we have?

Enterprise: Well, 700km southwest of here, there is an artificial island built by Eagle Union, until 3 years ago it was owned by Eagle Union, however, 3 years ago the siren took over the place and since then the siren have Once that place has been exploited, the place is full of resources that will be necessary to pay for the expenses of the counterattack operation.

Ferre: I see, what enemies do we face?

Yorktown: Recently, we deployed a reconnaissance fleet composed of 3 destroyers and an aircraft carrier, luckily they will face a division of light cruisers and destroyers, because that base is outside the front line of combat, it is very poorly guarded.

Enterprise: Third Supply Division, the surveillance fleet and the siren that are there will be deployed and destroyed, try not to damage the port facilities and oil wells. Additionally, the amphibious landing ship USS Washoe County, in that amphibious landing ship, will be the soldiers of the US Navy corps, they will be in charge of capturing the island. That's all.

Ferre: I see, girls, did you understand the mission?

Javelin: In short, we will have to eliminate the siren installed there and escort an amphibious landing ship. Truth?

Enterprise nods her head.

Javelin: So I do understand.

Laffey: Yes, I understand.

Comet: It's clearer than water

Z20: I will fulfill the mission.

Daring: Got it.

Enterprise: Okay, get ready and leave tomorrow morning, joining up with USS Washoe County at ******* coordinates.

All: Got it!

After that we left the command office.

Ferre: Girls, you have until tomorrow to prepare for the mission, I'll be thinking about strategies for tomorrow.

All: Got it!

Ferre: Well, you can retire.

Then the girls except for Daring leave.

Daring: Do you want me to help you with something?

Ferre: Well, as you prepare for the mission, you would help me a lot.

Daring: No, that's it, you have a somewhat tired expression.

Ferre: Yes, I feel that since I've come here, I have more jobs than breaks. Everything is Patrol, mission, patrol, mission, I think every day they commission me to patrol, however, I see that there are Kansen who only patrol 2 times a week, and I patrol 3-4 times a week and not only That, so far I have participated in very difficult missions and the nightmare of reports after each mission. (If only I had the same energy as when I was young (Internal sigh) I'm not as young as before)

Daring: (This is wrong, at this rate she's going to collapse) (Forces a laugh) How about I help you with your preparations?

Ferre: Oh no, I better do it, after all, you have to make your preparations.

In that I smile at Daring as to say that everything is fine, however, she followed me and pressed me that she was going to help me and I had no choice but to accept her help.

TIME SKIP NIGHT

Tonight we had a sleepover in Javelin's room, more than a sleepover, it was an important meeting. When I got there, I threw myself on the couch in Javelin's room and told her she had me wake up when everyone got there.

POV THIRD PERSON

Javelin: (Shaking Ferre) Ferre! Awake! The girls have arrived!

Ferre: (waking up) Unhg. Are they all there?

Javelin: Yes, they have all arrived.

Ferre: (Half asleep) Okay girls, let's start the session.

At that she takes out a map and puts it on the desk.

Ferre: Well, as we know, Eagle Union has a base 700 km southwest of here, because the siren captured that place 3 years ago, they have been exploiting the resources of that artificial island, on that island they have some factories and many oil wells near that island, so if we capture that island, our resources will be assured.

Javelin: There is one thing that does not fit me and that I did not ask at that time since I did not think it over. Why don't we send an aircraft carrier division?

Ferre: Good question, the planes do not have the ability to make precise bombing, the objective of this mission is to exterminate the siren on the island without damaging the island's facilities, to avoid spending resources on repairing the oil facilities, if the facilities end up considerably damaged, the mission will have failed. Did you understand?

All: Yes.

Ferre: First, I will send my plane loaded with bombs to bombard the coastal guns and important enemy air defense facilities.

Z20: Wait, you said we can't use planes to bomb the facility.

Ferre: Okay, my plane will not destroy the base defenses, but the enemy coastal defenses, the siren coastal guns are far from the base and factories. So there are no problems there, then, after the enemy defenses are neutralized, we will go on to sink the surface ships anchored there, then we move on to phase three, the amphibious landing ship USS Washoe County, will try to anchor in the port. and the US Navy corps will capture the island, at that time, our role is to protect the units on the ground against enemy aircraft or any surface unit that comes out of nowhere. Did you understand?

All: Yes.

Javelin: Anything else?

Ferre: No, that's it and I'm very tired .... that, .... I need to sleep.

In that Ferre falls unconscious to the floor and the girls worry and pick her up.

Daring: (sigh) She's fine, she just passed out.

Javelin: (A little upset) Poor thing, these days the commander has forced her to work, without a doubt this is over-exploitation.

In reality, Ferre was half asleep when she gave the conference so when she wakes up she will not remember anything.

Z20: Well, you have to leave her on a futon and let her sleep, you also have to sleep, tomorrow we will have a difficult day.

Javelin: Yes, girls, after this mission, let's have a sleepover, this time, it will be one for fun and not for work.

All: Yes!

Then all the girls went to sleep on their futon.

TO BE CONTINUE..................

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

13.8K 357 28
The USS Voyager NCC-74656 lost in Delta Quadrant encounters an unknown enemy with advanced technology. When they are about to lose the crew of Voyage...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc