Please Come Back (Completed)

By YourDanishSweetHeart

The continuation of "I Wish You'd Just Shut Up Already" TW:‼️‼️ Homophobia, Racism, Alcohol mention/use, Drug... More

Author's note
Home Again
Back On Track
Unknown Number
Cookie's 'n Cream
Tabaco
Happy Pills
Vanilla
Coco Butter
It's Not Too Late
Stormy Nights
I'm Not Leaving
Official
Back Aches
Together Again
Disagreements
Bad Idea
My Best Friend
I'm sorry
I'm Not To Be Blamed
Forgiveness
Back Again
Is It Meant To Be?
A Life Together
Mistakes were made
The End Of The World
Empty Envelope
With You
Almost Over
Empty Paint Bottles
:)
. . .

Is This Real?

1.2K 39 193
By YourDanishSweetHeart

*~~~*

"Todd!!", Travis ran down the stairs and into the living room, Todd still sitting there watching tv.

"What? Is there a fire?!", He quickly sat up.

"No no no, I need your help", Travis slowly inches closer.

"Oh... About what", He slouched back.

"So... I'm going on a date with Sal tonight", He muttered, sitting down next to him.

"... You're joking... Right?", Todd glared over at Travis, his eyes wide.

"... Why would I be joking?"

Todd sat back up again, placing his hands in his lap.

"Okay, okay... What are you guys doing?", Todd said, excitingly.

"Um... Going to dinner", Travis bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Dress code?"

"Dress... Code?", Travis asked confused.

"This is new to you, isn't it", Todd rubbed his hands together.

"Yeah ....."

"Okay...", Todd sighed before standing up. "Dress code, are you guys going to a fancy restaurant or something casual. Suit fancy, or just button up fancy. Jean casual or sweats, casual", Todd continued to ramble on.

"Um, I don't think there is one?"

"Alright, not much to work with... But I'm going to help you. Come with me", Todd started to walk upstairs, and confused, Travis followed him upstairs and into his room.

The room was simply decorated, but comfortable.

"This is your first date so everything has to be perfect.... I feel super fucking gay doing this", Todd chuckled and then continued, "Is there anything you want to wear? I don't want to put you in something you'd feel uncomfortable in", Todd sat on the edge of his bed, Travis sitting next to him.

"Oh um, Something like... Business casual... Something simple", Travis sighed.

"Alright. I can work with that."

*~~~*

"What do you think?", Todd spoke up as Travis stood infront of the mirror.

  "Hey guys, I'm back!", They could hear Sal from downstairs.

"Okay! We're almost done in here, wait for us down stairs", Todd yelled down.

"Oh, alright!"

"I... Like it", Travis smiled, Adjusting his sweater.

"On more thing", Todd started to rummage through his dresser, and slipped a small plastic packaging into Travis's jean pocket.

"Just in case", Todd chuckled.

"What is it?", Travis started to reach into his pocket before Todd stoped him.

"It's not important yet, c'mon. Sal's waiting for you"

*~~~*

Sal and Travis awkwardly sat at a table across from eachother, dim lighting, and a peace and quiet except from quiet muttering from other tables.

"You look nice today...", Sal tilted his head, his prosthetic face looking scary and odd in the dark.

"Thank you", Travis chuckled.

As much as they both were excited about this, they were also very anxious. They didn't know what to do, what to say.

The two chit chatted a little, had a few drinks and ate their food, a casual date. Nothing too special, and they both had a great time. Until it was time for them to go. By the time they got to the car, the sun was already setting.

"Well... That was fun", Sal smiled, Buckling his seat belt, Travis doing the same.

"Yeah, I had a really fun time...", Travis sighed.

"Is something wrong?", Sal looked over a bit concerned.

"No, I'm fine. Just... Tired", Travis rested his hand on his leg, feeling the plastic package in his pocket and pulling it out.

"Oh.", Sal huffed as he saw Travis pull it out.

"What's wrong?...", Travis looked back down at the package, realization hitting him.

"Oh shit...", Travis muttered awkwardly, shoving it back in his pocket.

Silence.

Sal started the car and started driving without another word.

"I'm sorry- Todd put that in there earlier- It was probably just a joke", Travis bared his teeth.

"I assume so, and I think it's stupid.", Sal shook his head.

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause, I trust you enough to go raw", Sal burst out laughing. Travis sitting their speachless.

"I'm joking dude! Oh my god", Sal looked at him for a second, before moving his gaze back to the rode.

"Oh, right", Travis shook his head, not knowing how to respond to this conversation.

"Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I didn't mean it like that", Sal huffed.

"No it's fine. I understand it was a joke. It was funny.... Just awkward"

"Right..."

*~~~*

"Real funny, dude", Sal said sarcastically, tossing the condom over to Todd once the two got inside.

"Jeez, okay sorry. I just knew you guys would be too awkward to ask for one", Todd chuckled.

"Yeah! Cause we don't fucking need one", Sal complained, he genuinely seemed upset over this topic.

"Why are you so mad at me?", Todd asked.

"I don't understand why my sex life is your issue", he groaned, before grabbing onto Travis's waist and them both walking upstairs.

"I'm sorry- he just has no filter with his words or actions sometimes", Sal said, opening and closing his bedroom door once the two were inside.

"No, I get it, he shouldn't have done that. But it's not the end of the world?", Travis wasn't sure how to respond.

"Well, I mean, we just started talking again, it's weird. Especially him trying to force it on us", Sal took his jacket off, and throwing it on the floor.

"I know you're upset about it... But I really don't care. It's just all in good fun", Travis sat down on the bed.

"It's just... I'm sorry. I feel like I'm coming off as if it's like... ", Sal sighed.

"No, I get what you mean.... Sex is an important part in relationships.... And you don't want to come off as thinking it's gross or weird to do it... With me", Travis bit the inside of his cheek.

"Exactly.... I'm sorry", Sal sat down next to him. "I just don't want to move to fast. And make you uncomfortable", Sal sat down next to Travis.

"It's not going to make me uncomfortable, I promise", Travis sighed.

"I just don't want to do anything you're going to regret"

*~~~*

Travis sat at Sal's desk, reading his book when Sal came back into the room after taking a shower.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier", Sal sat down on the bed.

"We already talked about this, didn't we? We finished the conversation", Travis shut his book and turned around to face him.

"Sorry", Sal muttered, as Travis stood up and walked over to him.

"This is such a stupid argument", Travis complained.

  "Since when was this an argument?-", Sal seemed concerned.

"I don't know... I'm ready for bed", Sal rubbed his face.

"Yeah I'm tired too...", Travis sighed. "But, I just want to say- If you want to have sex, I don't care. I guess I just thought it was weird cause I always believed that it should be between two people who were dating? I don't know. That's stupid. I don't even fall under that category", Travis turned the lights off.

"What does that mean?", Sal looked up at him.

"You know? Nevermind", Travis groaned. "I'm just saying, I'm not going to regret anything", Travis sighed.

"Travis... I love you", Sal layer down as Travis crawled in bed next to him.

"I love you too", Travis muttered, pushing himself up against Sal, placing his hand on his friends chest, just like Sal had done when they were kids.

"Sal..."

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm okay with labels", Travis sighed.

"What?..."

  "I... I like the idea of us dating"

"So what does that mean?"

"We're official?... Only if you want us to be though".

"I'd like that", Sal put his hand on top of Travis's, before turning onto his side, and placing the same hand onto Travis's cheek.

"We haven't done this since that one night at the church... Huh?", Travis said, in a breathy tone.

"Yeah....", Sal muttered as he leaned into Travis, pressing his lips against his... Now boyfriend's, before gently pulling away.

(( HI OKAY UM. I'M SORRY, IF I MADE IT SEEM LIKE THERE WOULD BE A SMEX SCENE, BUT THERE WASN'T. I'M WITH FAMILY RN, SO I COULDN'T EVEN IF I WANTED TO, BUT THERE WOULD PROBABLY BE ONE IN A FUTURE CHAPTER. I'm also sorry if I ruined Todd for you or anything 🧍 I just kind of see him as the person to not have a filter on his words or actions, I meant no harm. And I apologize if this is in any way sexualizing them being gay. I'm personally MLM ( I'm a male Pansexual :/ So I think that counts) But I also didn't do it's cause it just seemed so stereotype and gross in this context. So, I'm sorry if you got upset by it, I just think the story needs to progress a little more before we get to that part))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 11
sal x travis requests taken <3
152K 4.8K 50
A Salvis Slow burn ig 😃 ‼️(TW: Abuse, and Suicide, OD, Grooming/Pedophilia, homophobia/transphobia :TW)‼️ (I apologize in advance if this is bad, I...
82.8K 2.2K 19
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴛᴡ: ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀɴ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ. (ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ(ꜱ))
13K 498 32
[ salvis] Sal x travis♡ Bxb NO NSFW or SMUT Fluff content Finshed 20+ parts