SEVERANCE OF LOVE / k. jirou

By -CRASHINGTHEMODE

sevยทerยทance noun the action of ending a connection or relationship "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

00 / INTRO
01 / THERE ARE FLOWERS IN MY HEART
02 / THEY'RE GROWING THORNS AND IT HURTS
03 / EVERY TIME YOU'RE AROUND
04 / WE BREAK UP
05 / WE GET DOWN
06 / AND I WON'T
08 / YOUR NOT A PERSON
09 / YOUR MY FRIEND
10/ IF WE DO
11/ JUST BY CHANCE
12 / CAN WE KISS
13 / CAN WE DANCE
14/ BLONDIE
15/ AKIKO'S DAY
16/ CAKE
17/ CONFRONTATION

07 / SEE YOU AGAIN

1K 65 17
By -CRASHINGTHEMODE

severance of love - chapter 7
sleep with me

"KYOKA!" Jirou turned at the yell. She saw a big piece of debris heading her way. In a panic she froze. She knows she isn't supposed but being a second year after everything that had happened she couldn't help it. She still wasn't used to it.

NOW PLAYING: COME A LITTLE CLOSER- CAGE THE ELEPHANT

Then you appeared standing there tall. Like nothing in the world could hurt you. The sound of an electric guitar playing filled her ears. She recognized which song had been playing.

She could see the sound waves appear, breaking the piece of debris into smaller pieces. They were small enough that they wouldn't hurt anyone.

She could hear your faint hums as you hummed along to the song. She saw as your hand went up and down along the strings, playing each cord. She heard your soft chuckles as you continued playing you'd hit villains causing them to fall to the ground.

You continued playing softly singing the song as you hit 3 villains in the head with your guitar. You laughed as you did. Jirou saw a small crowd forming. Video taping your 'performance'.

Villains leaping at you left and right, each getting hit by the guitar. Some in their face and some in their stomach. You heard them groan as they got up from the ground.

"Come on, come on, come on"

"You'll pay for that!" One yelled. You furrowed your brows. You laughed. You kept lying your guitar getting ready to unleash your next move.

"Come ahead and try it." You spoke, taunting the villain. You covered your eyes for a moment before pulling down your mask and sticking your tongue out at the villain. You put your mask up and uncovered your eyes.

You chuckled at how angry the villain look. They raged with anger. Being taunted by a teenager was something not to be bragged about.

"Do you understand the things
that you've been dreaming"

"Come a little closer,
then you'll see"

"You brat, I'll kill you!" They yelled. You chuckled slightly. They started running towards you. Their subordinates followed right behind. Almost in a line.

"I'll take what I can get." You whispered shrugging. You played and play your guitar. You started building up the sound so it would come in one big burst. You looked behind you and saw Jirou about to get attack from behind.

You quickly ran over to her, before pushing her out of the way simultaneously kicking the villain with the others. They crashing into each other. Their anger building up. They were at their limits.

You softly hummed to the music waiting for the right moment. Waiting for the climax of the song. Waiting for the all the villains to gather up in one spot, so you could take them all out in one go.

"You both are going to die today!"

They all gathered together waiting to rush you and Jirou both. By now Jirou already caught onto you plan. You strummed your guitar. A bit quicker than before.

"Come a little closer, then you'll see!" You both sang in a way that almost sounded like yelling, before unleashing your moves.

"Dynamic frequency!" The two of you yelled after. The sound of Jirou's heartbeat mixed in with your sound creased a frequency that not even the villains you could handle. The yelled in pain before being knocking into a wall that they broke.

"Do you understand the
things you been seenin' "

You still played your guitar waiting to see if they'd get up. You both stood ready seeing if they'd get up. After waking for a couple seconds you stopped playing.

They weren't getting up. You bother beat the villains. You exhaled loudly. Before facing Jirou.

"Sorry I was late. I got lost on the path of life. To much traffic." You explained. She laughed.

"Well better late than never. I would've been crushed if it weren't for you." She laughed awkwardly.

"At least you got to see one of my 'performances'." You did the quote un-quote gesture with your fingers.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to ask about that. You keep getting fans." She said pointing at the crowd, waving at you two trying to get your attention.

"That happens every time. It's the only reason I ever debuted last year." You replied. You both started walking over to the crowd who seemed to get more excited as you too got closer.

You approached an officer first.

"You have everything from here right?" You questioned. She nodded yes. You nodded before resuming your previous task.

You saw smiles upon their faces. The kids that were there had joy and excitement plastered all over their face. They squealed when you looked at them.

"You were awesome! I have it all on video!" A teen yelled. He pushed his way through the crowd.

"The way you played your guitar and fighting villains at the same time!" He yelled at you in excitement.

"And- And how you helped her in the end by amplifying her sound even more, creating a frequency they couldn't handle! It was genius!" He yelled at Jirou.

"Yeah, You guys were awesome!" A kid yelled. Didn't look more than 7. Her eyes beamed at you two.

"Yeah! Yeah! You guys kicked butt!" Another yelled. Seemed to be the twin of the other child. A boy and girl.

"You guys rocked!" A man yelled. Nods of agreement were seen from the other adults.

"Ya, hear that kyoka. We rocked this house." You whispered to her. You nudged her arm. She was frozen by the praise she was receiving.

"I see that." She replied in a whisper.

"What are you hero names?" A woman asked.

"Oh I'm The hearing hero, Earphone Jack." She replied, she seemed to be out of her frozen state at the question.

"I'm the guitar hero, Phantom Guitarist." You replied. The lady smiled before going on her phone to tell who knows about you two.

"I'm gonna post this- and holy hell, I can't get enough of how awesome you two are! It's out of this world!" The teen boy yelled. He looked maybe fourteen, fifteen at best.

The two of you laughed from how enthusiastic he was.

"Can I get a picture with you two?" He asked. You looked at Jirou. She nodded.

"Sure why not kid." You replied. You could've sworn the kid sequeled. He leaned in for a picture as you two posed.

You held your hand up, with your index finger up, middle fingers down, pinky up, thumb in. Which could only be recognized as the hand sign for rock and roll.

Funny because you didn't know much about rock and roll. You were barely being introduced to the genre. You though because of the songs it would help with fighting against villains.

Jirou held up two fingers smiling. The teen on the other hand was smiling so wide. Winking at the same time. He took two photos.

"Do you guys have any social media or anything like that?" He asked.

"Well we both have Twitter, Instagram, tiktok. I think that's all the socials we have." You replied.

"Mine is hearing hero but replace the first e with a three." Jirou explained. He nodded.

"Mine is guitar phantom." He modded becore inputing your socials.

You checked your phone and saw you had a message from your superior.

"We got to go. They're going to have a meeting and we got to be present." You explained to her. She nodded.

"It was nice meeting you. See you kid!" You yelled before running off.

It had already been a few hours since your little performance. It was already eight and you just got back to the dorms. Jirou had already been inside.

"Holy hell, you're famous!" Mina yelled running into the common area.

"What?" You questioned. Sero came from the kitchen.

"Holy shit she's right. I mean you're more famous than you already were!" He yelled holding his phone in the air.

"Man I'm tired. Im going to bed." You said already making your way through.

"Y/n they aren't lying look!" Jirou yelled as she shoved her phone in your face.

Tiktok, 104.6k followers. Before you only had 16.1k not really caring for social media.

Instagram, 102.1k followers.

Twitter, 100k followers.

"Man thats crazy." You replied.

"You don't seem happy about this." Jirou spoke.

"No no its not that. Its just after the meeting i had to go on patrol and there was this guy and he have me a really nasty headache that hasn't gone away since and its really fucking with me right now." You explained already walking away.

It felt as if you head had its own heartbeat, constantly pounding against your head. You made your way up to your room. Changing into shorts and a sports bra. You sat in a corner of your room hoping it would stop.

You brought your knees to your chest hugging them tightly. You rested your head against them closing your eyes in hopes of falling asleep so it would go away. It wasn't much longer before you felt arms wrap around you.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jirou asked.

"No, not really." You whispered.

"You want to talk about it?"

"No."

"That's okay. I'll be here if you need to talk okay?"

You nodded as you laid against her chest. Hearing her heartbeat made you feel calm.

"That guy gave me a headache and it hurts. It really fucking hurts." You whispered.

"I'm sure it'll go away." She whispered as she rubbed your back.

"I want it to go away now. He hit me hard right in front. I don't have a concussion just a massive headache and it hurts so fucking bad."

"Just try and sleep y/n. It'll go away when you sleep. You'll be fine when you wake." She said.

"Can you sleep with me? I-"

"You don't have to explain. Come on. Let's go sleep in you bed." She said leading you to your bed. You followed laying in between her and the wall.

She held your hand as moved closer to you so you could hug her.

"Thank you kyoka."

"Of course y/n."

"Goodnight kyoka."

"Goodnight y/n."

Your eyes fluttered trying to stay awake but they closed on you. Your body relaxed as you fell deeper into sleep. You squeezed her hand tingly as you held her close.

She smile softly at you before sifting off to sleep herself. You two fell asleep cuddling next to each other.

"I don't know why but I feel happy when I'm with you y/n. thank you for that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 425 30
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...
149K 8.6K 36
"when a fateful encounter becomes inevitable: the journey of the heart that can change fate begins." [ completed - 1.12.18 ]
207K 7.6K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
362K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...