Miscellany Of Desi Tadka

By Desi_Tadka

The stars shine here✨⭐ The moon blinks here🌙 The sun doesn't forget to peek here☀️ Cause here is the Miscell... More

Introduction
A/N
✨Iqraar✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
❤Pasban-e-Marasim❤
❤2❤
❤3❤
❤4❤
❤5❤
❤6❤
🤍Yearning for Paradise🤍
🤍1🤍
🤍2🤍
🤍3🤍
🤍4🤍
🤍5🤍
🤍6🤍
Sabr-The story of patience
1❣️
2❣️
3❣️
4❣️
5❣️
6❣️
7❣️
Petrichor💞
1💞
2💞
3💞
4💞
5💞
Epilogue💞
💕Almost Sold💕
1💕
2💕
3💕
4💕
5💕
6💕
7💕
8💕
9💕
First Fast
Caim🖤
Chapter 1🖤
Chapter 2🖤
Chapter 3🖤
Chapter 4🖤
Chapter 5🖤
Chapter 6🖤
Chapter 7🖤
Perfect Storm
1💝
2💝
3💝
4💝
5💝
6💝
Epilogue💝

🤍7🤍

7.3K 467 31
By Desi_Tadka

Keeping a heavy big stone she processed the Biryani on dum. She wiped her hands with cloth kept on the kitchen counter and turned around with the freshly roasted chicken, keeping them one by one on a big platter.

She noticed a hand forwarding the roasted chicken and slapped it at once.

"Jaan at least lend me one."

"No means no. You will get it only after they arrive," she scolded him, frowning her eyebrows. He kissed her scrunched nose pulling her close into his arms because she looked too cute to resist.

Her mouth opened widely.

"Wil-dan she will see," she said, smacking his heart lightly.

"Ouch!"

"Delicate Darling," she mumbled, rolling her eyes at his antics.

"Hayye Allah ye mera dil hai koi Ambuja cement ke dewaar nahi jo nahi dard hoga."

(O' Allah this is my heart not Ambuja cement's wall so that it won't feel pain.)

"Aur zyada dard hoga agar mera kaam time par nahi hua."

(There will be more pain if my work didn't complete on time.)

Her expressions snatched him to the dainty figure of 5'1 with long waist lenght hair, nerdy glasses and a cute frown that would appear everytime she tried to solve the stupid Physics Problem. He cackled at the thought, some things never change.

"Oye Hero stop dreaming, go and change, our special people are going to come," she snapped at him.

"Yeah baby going," he regressed but not before planting a honeyed peck.

━━━ ☄˖⁺ ⸙͎۪۫˖⁺ ☂ ୭━━━

She came downstairs after changing into the tones of light orange embroidered kalis and cotton net dupatta with orange laces at the borders.

Wildan was messing his hair rather than fixing it. He turned to his wife whistling her way, eyeing her up and down. He embraced her, coming near.

"Masha'allah! Sadqa nikal dena meri jaan kahi meri hi nazar na lag jae," he spoke huskily, nuzzling his face into her neck and she tightened her grip on his arms.

(Masha'allah! Give charity on your behalf my life or my eyes may cast evil on you.)

"Wil-dan No..."

The bell jingled, easing her shyness. The door was opened by a three year old enthusiastic Noor.

"Assalamu Alaikum Nanu Nani!"

"Aha! Walekum Assalam meri gudiya!" Zaafir said, picking her up.

(Aha! Walekum Assalam my doll!)

"Assalamu Alaikum Mummy Daddy!"

"Walekum Assalam baccho! Jeete raho!" Their special people blessed them.

(Walekum Assalam children! Stay blessed!)

"Come inside Mummy Daddy!" She called them inside.

"So how is my gudiya?" Faiqa asked Noor, planting a kiss on her chubby cheeks.

"I am no tawlking," she criticized folding her hands with a frown.

"And why so?"

"Nanu Nani I was waiting swoo lowngggg."

"Sorry baby, our flight was a bit late. Next time we will instruct the pilot that he better fly fast so we can reach our Noor on time," Zaafir persuaded.

"Oh! Thas gwood!" she elated giggling and everyone laughed out with her.

"Mummy and Daddy, go and take a short bath till then I'll serve dinner."

The dinner was arranged on the table biryani with dahi ki chutney, roasted chicken with green chutney and khichda were served fresh. At the end of the dinner she presented to them her termination masterpiece which was a glass of chocolate matcha covered with fruits, dry fruits and a large scoop of mango float. She saw her mother's eyes filled with longing and shook her head at the reaction, for she knew her very well to sneak some even after being scolded by her dearest caring father. Faiqa has diabetes mellitus since last year, refraining her from all of the sweet delicacies.

Faiqa was about to take a glass for herself when Zaafir slapped her hand away.

"Hands off the dessert you are not allowed."

"Zaafi everyone is eating, I also want to eat," she pleaded like a child making Noor giggle at her.

"Nani you swoo silly. Nanu cares so he scoowwlds."

Everyone laughed at the little witty baby.

━━━ ☄˖⁺ ⸙͎۪۫˖⁺ ☂ ୭━━━

"Mwommy I'm looking pwetty na?"

An excited Noor asked while wearing her Hijab which her Nanu Nani bought from Umrah later they came to Bradford where Wildan had his job. They stood for their daily Salah and after it, Faiqa asked Noor to join her hands.

"Do it like this Noor."

"Like this." Faiqa nodded.

"Yes and ask Allah for what I explained to you earlier."

She nodded, closing her eyes tight, mumbling various words. She refers to them as Nanu Nani as Amal was shrewd enough to convince her daughter for the denotion. She quickly swiped her baby hands on her face and turned towards her Nani.

"Nani dwo I get rewads now?"

"Certainly, you will get."

"Same as from The Charlie And The Chocolate Factory."

"Yes, same!"

Amal chuckles at the memory of her own when her mother schemed her for the same.

She will be forever grateful to the Sikanders for teaching her righteous values.

With the moon up on their heads everyone departed to their rooms to sleep. Little footsteps guided themselves to the refrigerator door grabbing a box of American Current flavoured ice cream. Wildan had got up to drink water when he saw the little lady sitting on the floor.

"Haww baby so bad so bad you didn't even call Daddy for the Ice cream party," Wildan pouted and Noor giggled at him

"Shush baby mommy will wakey wakey now do you want that?"

Noor wide opened her ice cream stained lips and eyes in horror, shaking her head continuously. In no time they cleaned the whole bucket of ice cream all the while keeping her small palm on her mouth to suppress her giggle.

"So a party is going on over here," Amal asked as she turned on the lights of the kitchen. Noor hid her head in Wildan's chest and lifted her head a little peeking at her mother. Her chubby cheeks still smashed to her daddy's chest. "I told you na Noor not to giggle. See mommy came," he whispered. She closes her eyes looking at the devilish Amal "Wildan I can hear you", Amal said with a tight smile.

She came forward to take a hold on her anxious baby. "Noor, why are you up? Good kids sleep at night. Are you a bad kid?" she asked, fluffing her silky hair.

"Noo mwommy sworry." Amal felt a pang seeing her baby cry but it was her duty to educate her with disciplinary manners.

"Mwommy I won't do again. Sworry," a teary eyed Noor said clutching her small ears.

Amal shook her head, swiping away her tears.

"It's okay baby until you repeat your mistake. Go and sleep," she said, smothering a kiss to her cheeks and Noor instantly nodded flying away. On the other hand Wildan was trying for an escape, walking with pitchless sound.

"I swear you are going to spoil this girl"

"How can I not, to my Amal-looking daughter?"

Noor was the replica of her mother which made Wildan fall for her more.

The bell rang. She walked towards the sound with clumsy steps gripping her heart. The knob twisted with a click. Her eyes met at the silhouette of the man drenched with crystals falling from the ends of his clothes. Her soul felt a different sensation in his presence and she engulfed him in a rigid hug.

"Wil-dan...Wildan idiot where were you?"

"Shu shu Amal what happened Meri Jaan? Don't cry I'm here," he assured rubbing her spine. He took her face in his palms, cleansing her tears.

"Were you worried for me?"

"Aur nahi to kya kaha they ha aur phone kyu nahi utha rahe the?" She reprimanded him, pulling his coat.

(Of course, where were you and why were you not picking up the phone?)

"I was waiting for the downpour to stop but it only advanced to enormous with the evolving night. I took another new route to home. Yaar it was so long. I should have come with the old one..." Amal kept her palm on his mouth instantly.

"No. Do you know what happened there?" He gave her an inquisitive look.

"There was a fire due to an accident and I thought...I thought Wildan..."

"...Shu Shu Meri Jaan I am here. I am not going anywhere." He kept his chin on top of her head caressing it through hijab. They remained in the stance till mere more minutes until she looked towards him with fat tears.

"How did you get wet?"

"Oh! The parking lot is at a distance from the company. "

"Change your clothes otherwise you will catch a cold," she said sniffling from crying.

He changed into fresh dry clothes. The tiny water droplets were adsorbed on the towel as he rinsed his hair. She stood near the bed waiting for him.

He sat on the bed patting the void beside. She sat at the opposite end tucking her stares on the floral blush pink sheets. He shook his head right to left at her antiques, scooping her by a fright.

"Will you still not talk to me, my grumpy little wife?"

"No!" she remarked

"No?"

"Hmm...," she nodded.

"You are not going to talk to me anyhow. Ok then Shabba Khair," he sighed, releasing her from his grip going to sleep to the other end far away.

She falled to shakiness out of fear, fear of losing him. She shifted towards him sheathing his back.

"No Wildan!"

He looked at her way hearing the sobs and wiped them away with the pad of his thumb.

"No?" He teased trying to suppress a chuckle.

"No!"

"What is this no about by the way? For acceptance or rejection of my love." She looked like an angel with soft features and her tenderly loved eyes bloomed roses in his blood.

"A-Acceptance..." she drawled.

"How can I believe you?"

"I will do anything to convince," she replied, being perilous of denial.

"Ohh...so will you do anything for me?" She nodded.

"Pakka?" He was enjoying pestering her.

(Sure?)

"To mujhe mera sharai haq do!"

(Then give me my sharai haq!)

She looked up at him who stared at her intently leaning close. The atmosphere became famished from dismay and fun. She hugged him tight with cheeks like blooming roses. The mere gesture approved their alliance.

& They brisked in an intimacy from which they never regained with the last petrichor of September drenching his hail of fire with her rains of amours.

Amal's eyes filled up at the memory and Wildan jerked her to himself pecking her face all over.

"Stop being a cry baby Amu," he said, planting a last kiss. She turned to him at the speed of lightning.

"No I'm strong," she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah Yeah! Then why did you cry on Noor's first day to kindergarten," he sniggered at her ridiculous answer.

He strived to console her but she was persistent to shed waters and tackled to control them by holding his arm in an anaerobic grip which was only released when he pleaded to her, "Ya Allah Tauba, biwi ho ya chudail? Chodo mera hath!"

And only then did she release it.

(Ya Allah, are you my wife or witch? Leave my hand!)

"No it's just that she is young for kindergarten. So I kinda...wait I remembered you calling me chudail. Wildan I swear to God I'll kill you if you called me that again," she bawled still in each other's embrace.

"Chudail hi to ho mujhpe jo jadu krdiya hai tumne," he said haughtily nuzzling deep in her neck.

(You are the witch who has spelled magic on me.)

"Wil-dan."

"Jee meri jaan." He paid no scrutiny to her plead.

(Yes, my life.)

Her cheeks turned pink that even Ciate London blush would peer less in front of her natural one.

"Wildan someone will see."

"Then let them. You are in my Nikah." He teased.

"Wil-dan.."

"Only on one condition. Give me a sweet kiss," he demanded, wetting his lips looking intensely into her brown. She looked shy however, placed a small peck on his right cheek and hid her face in his chest.

"Kya hu mai? Tumhari amma? Vaha dona jaha dena chahiye." she dwindled her eyebrows at his words and whacked his left arm.

(What am I? Your mother? Give where you are supposed to.)

━━━ ☄˖⁺ ⸙͎۪۫˖⁺ ☂ ୭━━━

They entered their room where a little human slept peacefully without any care in the world.

"I love you to the moon and back, just don't grow up fast my baby," Wildan cooed, tucking her to the blanket on the right. Amal gave him a weird look.

"Aur to kya bacchi hi rahegi wo?"

(So will she remain a kid?)

"Yes I don't have a problem with that." He kissed her night and pulled Amal to himself. She kept her head on his chest finding tranquility with his heartbeat. He caressed her belly saying,"Now I want a boy."

"I hope it's a girl. It would be the best day of my life. She will be just like you. Cute, cute." He pecked her nose.

"What if it is a boy," she asked worriedly.

"I would be happy anyway for Allah will be giving me a son to protect my daughter."

"Everything won't go according to you. This is unfair meri koi farmaish nhi hai kya?"

(Don't I have any wishes?)

"Oh, my feisty baby don't get mad. It'll be what is carved in our destiny," he soothed her back, caressing her belly.

"I'd loved you to the moon and back and there's no expiry date to it," he confessed looking into her eyes with devotion and she smiled.

"There's no dusk and dawn that can compare your eyes when you smile."

She was the somber drizzle to his hail of fire.

Life has never existed spik and span but it'll always be quintessential in the soiree. Some people come to our life to land us to new destinations. Maybe Salar was one of them. There will always be a void page in the story reserved, for Wildan isn't a glued but a fresh parchment in the eloquent tale.

He is the Heaven she asked in Duas

•a yearning for paradise•

━━━━━ ☄˖⁺ ⸙͎۪۫˖⁺ ☂ ୭━━━━━

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄

━━━━━ ☄˖⁺ ⸙͎۪۫˖⁺ ☂ ୭━━━━━

~𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨

𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕒𝕒...! 𝔸𝕊𝕊𝔸𝕃𝔸𝕄𝕌𝔸𝕃𝔸𝕀𝕂𝕌𝕄 𝔹𝔼ℍℕ𝕆 𝔸𝕌ℝ 𝕌ℕ𝕂𝔼 𝔹ℍ𝔸𝕀𝕐𝕆.... ;)

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕘𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤.
𝕊𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤.

𝔻𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠.

STAY TUNED! WE WILL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH A NEW STORY. 😍
By Fazu_Mansuri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 538 14
:3 *blinks Repeatedly* amma creepy huh? Well.. Here are some tips to make your crush like you back or so and if it doen't work then Umm.... I'll Dele...
68.9K 3.2K 20
Short stories with full mirch and masala! Epic love stories with happiness after pain, with laughter after tears! Happy endings after the new beginni...
452K 17.8K 57
#1 Muslims 13/01/2020 #2 Indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #3islamic fiction 13/01/2020 #4Collection of short stories13/01/2020 #6 historic 13/01/2020 #10...
361K 16.2K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...