๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜|| ๐Š๐จ๐จ๐ค...

By taetae_wuves_gukkie

"Do you believe in magic?" " I believe in love and it is the closest thing we have to magic!" in which a sudd... More

prologue and warnings!
of crushes and first loves
of advice and possible confession
of surprises and surprises
of loving the baby
of fluff and uwus
of handling the baby
of Jungkook's "baby"
of curse words and schedules
of going away and tears
of searching the baby
of giggles,sauce and discoveries
of taetae's koo and unexpected guests
of questions and cries
of paper planes and solutions

of chwita chwita Daechwita

672 66 176
By taetae_wuves_gukkie

"Say aah babie" Yoongi said to Tae as he was feeding him.

Bangtannies were having dinner with the ChanBaek couple.
They have decided to visit Baekhyun's grandma the day after tomorrow

They'll drive to her house and will leave in the afternoon for this.

Tae nom-nomed on his food and ate with his naturally pouty lips

It has become an unsaid rule but it is mostly Yoongi who feeds Tae

Every time they sit down to eat,yoongi would immediately place him on his lap and begin feeding him.

Although Tae makes a tour around the whole table,getting fed by everyone but ultimately it is Yoongi who ends up with him.

Even with Jin,Tae shows tantrums and don't let me start with Jungkook,cuz Tae is mischievous and doesn't let him feed him.

It is only Yoongi who knows how to fill his tum tum.

Yoongi is very considerate of Tae,he makes sure that Taehyung eats well so and doesn't lose his chubby cheeks which Yoongi likes squishing so much.

Yoongi mashes food properly,so that Tae can easily swallow it and he knows what Tae likes and doesn't,so the little baby sits comfortably and just enjoys his food.

"Are you eating well little tiger?" Baekhyun asks from across him.

And due to Tae's mouth filled with food,he just bobs his head up and down to say yes.

Jungkook chuckles beside him,and stops his head from bobbing.

"Its okay bubba,we know Yoongi hyung is feeding you well"

"Okay baby this is the last one I promise,after this no more" Yoongi said as Tae refused to open his mouth.

"No-no yoonie"he said and patted his tummy to tell that he's full

"But this is the last one bubba.......okay if you won't eat it,then I'll give it to Chanyeol and he'll be good boy"

Yoongi said and forwarded his hand toward Chanyeol and even the latter opened his mouth.they were teasing taetae.

Seeing this,Tae opened his mouth widely,and held Yoongi's hand,indicating him to feed him.

They all chuckled as Yoongi put the small bite in Tae's mouth.

"taetae gwood boy" he said

"Taetae is the bestest boy"

Taehyung grinned at the compliment.He surely had a thing for getting praised.

He then moved to Jungkook's lap and sat there comfortably,Jungkook's one hand caressing him and holding him.

Tae let out a yawn and on seeing this Jungkook stopped eating and got up with Tae in his hands.

"Hyungs I'll be taking Tae to sleep,he seems really tired now"

"Okay Jungkook go rest you two" Jin said.

They wished them good night and the duo was off to Jungkoook's room.

Jungkook changed into his night clothes and gave Tae a change of clothes as well.

"Koo"
"Yes baby"

They were lying on the bed well Jungkook was lying on the bed and Tae was lying on him.

He was rubbing soothing circles onto Tae's little back.

"Koo play"
"Play--no baby,you are tired.We will play tomorrow okay.

Now sleep angel"

But Tae refused,he sat up on Jungkook's chest and looked at him with big eyes.

"Play Koo play"

"No bubba,its time to sleep baby
I'll tell you a story,is that okay?"

"Sto--stowry?"

"Yes baby story"

"Taetae story"

"Mhmm taetae is in this story"

"Yayyy"

Tae then again lies down on his chest.

"There was a beautiful angel called Taetae.He was very sweet and had many hyungies.his hyungies loved him very much.

One day taetae made a new friend.his name was---

"Kookoo" Tae looks at Jungkook with big expectant eyes,to tell him that he's right.

"Awh yes my smart baby,his name was Kookoo"

Tae clapped his small chubby hands and giggled adorably,Jungkook's chest swelled up with love and adoration.

"Then kookoo and taetae became best friends,they played together and shared their strawberry milk and banana milk

Taetae and Kookoo loved each other so much.they promise to stay together always."

"wuv Koo so much" the baby said placing a wet kiss on the spot were he was lying on Jungkook's chest.

"Then taetae and kookoo grow up,they became Taehyung and Jungkook and they weren't like before.

Taehyung started ignoring Jungkook and Jungkook didnt know what to do.

Jungkook loved Taehyung very much,but Tae didnt even play with him anymore

Jungkook become sad without Taehyung

Did Taehyung stop loving Jungkook"

Jungkook says thinking of the time when they were young.
Taehyung and him were always attached to the hip,they did everything together and they actually promised to stay by each other.

But as time went by and they grew up,Jungkook felt avoided by Tae which pierced his heart.

He loved the other too much.
He was unknown to the fact that the reason why Tae avoided him was because he loved Jungkook too much and didnt knew how to confess his feelings.

Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts when a hand was placed on his cheeks.

"Koo no cry" baby said wiping his tears which Jk himself didnt knew when his tears started flowing.

He looked at Tae to see him crying too.

He immediately sat up holding him.

"Tae..baby what happened why are you crying??" He panicked and wiped Tae's tears.

Only he knew how much it hurt his heart to see Tae crying.

"Taetae always wuv kookoo"

"Yes baby I know,Koo always love Tae too"

Tae shakes his head as no,seemed like he was trying to say something else

"Noooo taeyung always wuv Junkoo

Taeyung always wuv Junkoo"

Only then was Jungkook able to understand was Tae was saying.

He was saying that big Taehyung also loved Jungkook.
The little baby couldn't seem to take the words his Koo said--that Taehyung didnt love Jungkook anymore.

He tried his best to tell Jungkook that Taehyung always loved him,although the names were hard for him to pronounce,he tried his best.

And his Koo understood what he said,so that was what mattered.

"Really baby Taehyung loves Jungkook
Really???"

Tae nodded his head quickly.

"wuv very much"
"He(Taehyung) loves me very much?"

Tae again nodded his head as yes.

"Thankyou bub
I love you very much too"

Both of them giggled and began kissing each other's face.

Jungkook placed multiple kisses on his whole face and hands and soft tummy and Tae gave his Koo kisssies too.

After this the duo slept and met again in their dreamlands.

The next morning

The members all had their breakfast,and were sitting in the living room

Taetae was patiently watching his cartoons whereas the others were involved in talking about going to Baek's grandma.

"We should pack our belongings,today itself so that we don't have to rush tomorrow"Namjoon said.

They all agreed and after that they all went to do their own work until it was only Yoonkook and Tae sitting in the living room.

Jungkook went to the bathroom and at the same time Yoongi went to see who called him--sounded like Jimin.

Tae sat there watching his cartoons,he saw the remote and picked it up.

He pressed something on it and the channel changed.

He didnt knew what happened,and was going to cry about where his cartoons went---but then he saw something on the tv.

It was his Yoonie's face.

Actually the channel had switched to a music channel and the song Daechwita was playing.

He stood up and began jumping on the couch seeing his Yoonie on tv.

"Yoonie yoonie" he let out with claps and giggles and jumps.

Then he heard Yoongi singing something--chwita chwita.

So he started singing chwita chwita too.

And jumped and landed on his bum.

He wiggled his bum and then made various moves dancing to the song.

When the song finally finished,he looked at the tv with angry eyes.

"Yoonie no go" he said

He then threw the remote somewhere and started crying loudly.

All the members came at once hearing him cry.

Jungkook nearly tripped himself while running to Tae.

"Baby baby what happened" he kneeled to look at Tae.

Everyone surrounded them.

"Koo chwita chwita"

"Huh?? Baby what???" They were all confused.

Tae cried again--"yoonie chwita chwita"

No one was able to understand and the little one was just crying.

He didnt know how to make them all understand.

But they all were saved when Jimin's phone began ringing.
His ringtone was Daechwita

As soon as Tae heard it,he got up and started dancing and laughing,despite his face being full of tears.

Only then all of them understood that Tae's chwita chwita was actually daechwita.

Jin laughed loudly and so did the others.

"Omg baby this was your chwita" Jhope said

After that Jungkook played the song on his phone and they all watched Tae dance joyfully to it.

"Oh look at his moves" Namjoon said

Jungkook's eyes crinkled in happiness and he was laughing and hyping his baby up.

Yoongi even joined Tae in dancing meanwhile Jimin and Jhope were recording the two.

"Oh yes baby like that,look at that little booty shake"

Surely this was going to be an unforgettable memory for all of them.

A/n~hellos
Did you all like this chapter?

I hope you are taking care of yourself and resting well.

Stay safe
Love you❤
Thankyou for reading💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
98K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...