It's Agent not Ninja

By Ninetailedfoxkura

Naruto left the Hidden Leaf Village for reasons unknown to everyone including Team 7 and the rookie 9. The on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note

Chapter 9

3.7K 102 8
By Ninetailedfoxkura

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Different language"
"Kurama talking"
'Kurama thinking'

⚠️Slight cussing in this chapter⚠️

(Whole Chapter no one P.O.V)

The next morning Naruto was to the first to wake up. He slowly made his way to breakfast trying to draw out the inevitable before going to the holding cells where he found everyone waiting for him.

"Took you long enough, Baka!" Sakura yelled.

"I'm sorry my beauty isn't as fake as yours, and that I need a little bit of time to perfect my hair." Naruto sassed.

"Excuse me?!" Sakura screeched. ( my god does she ever shut up?)

"You heard me." Naruto said walking over to Bruce who stood next to Tony.

"Natasha you deal with Tobi, Steve Zetsu, and I'll deal with Sasuke." Fury told them.
They nodded and went into their respective interrogation rooms.

"So, you think they'll get any information?" Clint asked break the tension that had settled in the room.

"I doubt it, Sasuke won't be that easy to get any information out of." Kurenai said. The conversation went on for another 15 minutes before someone yelled.

"Uzumaki!" Fury yelled coming out of the room.

"Shit." Naruto muttered.

"Uzumaki!" Fury said walking into the room.

"Yes, sir?" Naruto asked.

"He said he'll only talk to you." Fury said, and though he didn't sound sorry Naruto could tell by the look in his eyes that he didn't want Naruto to have to go in there.

Naruto sighed he knew something like this was going to happen.

"I got it." Naruto started walking towards the room before Sakura once again just had to open her mouth.

"Now you really won't get Sasuke-Kun to talk, not with that Demon." Sakura yelled smiling like she had won something. She did what no one else had done, she made Naruto snap back into his Anbu days.

"Chuunin Haruno, quiet." Naruto ordered. Kakashi knew this was serious Naruto had used her rank instead of her name.

"And who do you think you are to tell me what to do?!" Sakura yelled pushing Naruto even more.

"Former Anbu Captain Fox." Naruto told her, leaving everyone in shock. Anbu Captain Fox was one of the best, he was the Third Hokage's Third in command and was called in on the most dangerous missions. He was ruthless but showed mercy where it counted.

"Don't claim to be someone you're not." Kurenai stepped in. Naruto sighed.

"You might want to check your facts before you tell me I'm lying. You can asked Anbu, Snake, Falcon, or Wolf if you want more proof." Naruto said going into the interrogation room.

"You've had your fun, Naruto. Now, give us the Nine Tails, and let us go, and we'll leave your little friends alone." Sasuke said once Naruto was in the room.

"Funny if you think I'm just going to let you go. Tell me what you really want here." Naruto said.

"Why would I do that?" Sasuke asked.

"Well, you need me alive for something or you would of tried to kill me as soon as you entered this world." Naruto said

"The only thing we need is the Nine Tails." Sasuke said but his voice was unsure.

"You don't sound to sure about that, Sasuke." Naruto said. "Though I do have one question, where is the Ten Tails?"

"How do you know about that?" Sasuke yelled.

"I have friends." Naruto told him.

"Do you need permission for something?" Naruto asked, Sasuke didn't need to answer Naruto could read him like an open book, his eyes widened and his head snapped towards Naruto. "So, that's why you need me, you need a Jinchuuriki's permission to allow the Ten Tails to travel through worlds."

"How did you figure that out?" Sasuke asked, no one was supposed to know what was going on, least of all Naruto.

"Not that hard to figure out, I go between worlds a lot, so I'm up to date on what's going on. And you and The Akatsuki happen to have taken some people who are like family to me." Naruto said. "Plus having friends and the Nine Tails helps out a lot."

"You actually talk to it?" Sasuke asked disgust in his voice.

"So that was your plan all along, you came here thinking I would go with you willingly so you could summon the Ten Tails, than reck havoc on this world?" Naruto asked.

"For such a dumb ass, you figured out the plan pretty quickly." Sasuke said.

"What you didn't seem to understand was that, I am not in fact the same person I was in the Village." Naruto said.

"Yeah right, you couldn't change if your life depended on it." Sasuke stated.

(With everyone else while this was happening, Nat and Steve came back into the room just after Naruto left)

"Kakashi?" Asuma asked looking at him, if anyone would know if what Naruto said was true, it would be him.

"It's not my place." That was all the confirmation Asuma, Shikamaru, and Gaara needed though the others were still confused. "But he does outrank Sakura."

Naruto came out of the room before Sakura could say anything else.

"Did you get it?" Fury asked.

"Yup." Naruto relayed all the information he had gotten to them.

"It would seem we are done here, you are welcome to take them with you when you leave." Fury said addressing the Ninjas.

"Thank you, we will leave tomorrow." Kakashi told them as it had once again gotten late.

"Thank you for apprehending the last of the Akatsuki members, and allowing us to stay here." Kurenai said.

"How do we get back?" Hinata asked.

"You mean to say, you came here with no idea how to get back?" Steve asked like they were crazy.

"Yes." Ino said like it was obvious.

"I will send you back the same way you came here." Naruto told them.

"Naruto." Kurenai said before anyone could leave.

"Yes?" Naruto asked.

"How come we can't feel your Chakra?" Kurenai asked curious.

"You've always been able to feel how much I wanted you to feel." Naruto told them.

"What? That's impossible!" Ino said.

"No it's not." Naruto said it a tone that asked if she was dumb. "It's basic Ninja training."

(The next day)

The Agents and the Ninja were all on the bridge waiting for Naruto to finish making the portal for the Ninja to go back home.

"You have been ordered by the Hokage to come back to the Village. Tsunade wants you back in the village Naruto. She's been looking for you this whole time." Kurenai told Naruto as he finished the portal.

"No thanks." Naruto told her.

"Why didn't you tell us where you were?" Asuma asked.

"Kakashi, and the Sand siblings knew where I was, and how to contact me if need be, along with a few others. Hell they've even been here a few times before." Naruto said.

"Naruto you are a Ninja for the Village Hidden in the Leaves it is you sworn duty to protect it." Kurenai told him.

"I was a Ninja. I am however now an Agent for Shield." Naruto said.

"But the village is still your home." Kurenai was trying to convince Naruto to come home.

"It was never my home. It was yours and I just played the loyal servant." Naruto said hoping the conversation would end.

"As our Jinchuuriki you have to return to keep power in the village." Kurenai said.

"Jokes of you The Nine Tails is dead and no longer sealed inside me." It was a lie of course.

"What happened to you being loyal?" Hinata asked.

"I was only loyal to most of the Anbu and lord Third as well as a few civilians. I was never loyal to you or the village. The only people out of you I would consider friend are Nara, Akimichi, Aburame, Inuzuka, Sarutobi, Hatake, and the sand siblings." Naruto told her.

"I think it's time for us to leave." Kakashi said glaring at Kurenai. Sasuke was glaring at everyone, this wasn't how this was supposed to go.

"Naruto, you always have a home at the compound." Kiba told him. Finally all the Ninja left and Naruto closed the portal, Naruto let out a sigh of relief once it closed.

"Never again. Never let them in again, kick them out immediately. You know which ones I'm talking about." Naruto said before he left the room in search of his Foxes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.4K 29
Facades are an ordinary part of the Ninja world and Naruto has his own too. What if Naruto was very intelligent and hid it? What if he knew about his...
419K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
225K 7.9K 38
Shinigami Hime was The shinigami and Juubi's daughter. Feared for her being killed, the parents freezed her momentarily as an infant and the crystal...
903 4 12
This is the third installment of the Naruto Whisper series installment of the Whisper standalone series, Naruto is betrayed by the village after he b...