โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Love Lessons.

292 9 11
By iluvvvme_

Remember, Having feelings for a specific person is rare. Never hold your feelings in for too long, It's best to just get it off your chest, Holding them will make it worst. Sometimes, We're lucky enough to find a person who will stick by our side and love us even when we think we don't deserve it. Love is seeing the world in ways you didn't see it before. When there is love, There is life. 

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

"I WON!" 

Rainbow Dash and Applejack had just finished a race. And of course, Rainbow won the race. Applejack chuckled and smirked. 

"Yeah Yeah I know, You did good though. But next time, I'll make sure I win." Applejack said. 

"We'll see about that." Rainbow said with a smirk. 

"Great job guys! And Applejack you get an A for effort." Pinkie grinned. 

"Well, At least I showed effort." Applejack said as she licked her tongue out at her best friend. Rainbow chuckled.

"Yeah right. I still won though." Rainbow said confidently. 

"Says the person who ran into the wall this morning." Applejack said with a slight laugh in her voice. 

"I was half sleep okay!?" Rainbow laughed.

"Says the person who's hiding a secret from Dash." Pinkie said. Then she winked at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow's eyes widened, Then her eyes landed on Applejack.

"So you're hiding a secret from me?" Rainbow asked with a laugh. Applejack's eyes widened and she shook her head. 

"N-No! W-Why would I?" Applejack stuttered.

"You are hiding something from me," Rainbow said. "And just for that, I have no choice but to do this." Rainbow smirked. She got on top of Applejack and started tickling her. Applejack laughed out loud while Pinkie on the other hand, Was watching them with a grin on her face.

"Well looks like I'm interrupting you guys moment! I'll just leave and come back later!" Pinkie yelled over the Applejack who was laughing loudly. Then she skipped away, Pinkie was no longer to be seen. Rainbow stopped tickling Applejack. Applejack was now catching her breath, Her face was red. For some reason, Rainbow had gotten worried.

"AJ? Your face is red, Are you okay?" Rainbow asked worriedly. Applejack chuckled.

"It's fine RD. It just happens when I laugh to hard, Nothing new." Applejack smiled. Rainbow sighed in relief. 

"I had no idea why I was that worried though."

"Oh? Why were you worried? Hmm?" Applejack snickered. Rainbow blushed whilst her eyes were wide. 

"I-I..I don't know! I just..was." Rainbow stuttered. Applejack laughed softly. For some reason, Rainbow felt a weird feeling in her stomach. 

"It's alright Dash," Applejack smiled. "I was just teasing ya." Applejack said. Rainbow chuckled. Then she smirked.

"So..About that secret your hiding from me." Rainbow said. 

"I-I'm not hiding anything from you! I-I swear!" Applejack stuttered. 

"Don't make me tickle you again." Rainbow threatened. Applejack's eyes widened. 

"No! Please no! Anything but that!"

"Then tell me your secret." Rainbow said as she tickled Applejack's neck softly. Applejack giggled.

"St-Stop! I'm not hiding anything from you! I-I swear!" Applejack giggled. Rainbow stopped tickling Applejack and smiled softly.

"It's okay, You don't have to tell me." Rainbow spoke softly. Applejack eyes widened, Her cheeks had turned red. Rainbow being a softie was rare. Since when Rainbow was ever soft? 

"R-Really?" Applejack asked, Not knowing what to say next after what she just heard.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Rainbow said, Still talking in a soft voice. It took a couple of minutes for Rainbow to realize the tone she was talking in. 

'What the heck? Since when am I soft?' Rainbow thought.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow Dash was at a pond, Sitting in the grass whilst listening to some calming music. Something suddenly came to mind. She remembered when she met Applejack at the pond; The place she is now. She smiled at the thought. But she also had that weird feeling in her stomach she had yesterday. 

'Ugh! What is this feeling?!' Rainbow scolded in her head.

Rainbow shook her head. She had no idea what this feeling was. Did she...Have a crush on Applejack? No, She couldn't have a crush on Applejack. What does Applejack see in her? True, She's awesome. But would Applejack feel the same way? The only person who can determine if she has feelings for Applejack or not is no other than Rarity. Rainbow got back on her feet. 

"I need to go see Rarity." Rainbow said to no one. 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow arrived to Rarity's house. She knocked on the door. The door was opened by Rarity. Rarity gave Rainbow and warm smile. 

"Why hello Rainbow Dash." Rarity greeted. "What brings you here?" Rarity asked. Rainbow hesitated for a moment. Rarity would most likely be shocked if Rainbow told her that she needed a love advice. Rainbow sighed.

"Rarity," Rainbow started. "I need a love advice.." Rainbow said. Rarity gasped, Her hands flew over her mouth.

"Y-You...Really?" Rarity asked in disbelief. 

"Yes." Rainbow answered causally. Rarity was now squealing loudly whilst jumping up and down. 

"YES! I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU ABOUT LOVE! I can tell you what it's like to have crush on someone, How love works, How to find love! Oo! Or-"

"Rarity! Please shut up! You're gonna have me deaf!" Someone shouted from upstairs. It was most likely her little sister Sweetie Belle. Rarity blushed in embarrassment. 

"Sorry Sweetie Belle!" Rarity yelled, Loud enough so Sweetie Belle could hear from upstairs. Rainbow sighed.

"No Rarity...I just..Need you to explain what these feelings are. I don't know if it's love or not. I just need some advice or something so I could figure out what this feeling is." Rainbow explained in a calm voice. Rarity smiled gently. 

"Alright..Come in darling." Rarity said. Rainbow went inside Rarity's house and sat on her couch next to Rarity.

"Soo..What are these feelings that you're having?" Rarity asked.

"Well...It's been going on for a few months. I just never paid attention to it until now. I would always often feel a weird feeling in my stomach when I'm around this person. Sometimes my heart might skip a beat." Rainbow explained. She didn't wanna tell Rarity the person she felt this way around. Yet.

"Hmm...Interesting. Anything else?"

"I'd often blush around this person...And I smile a lot. It's annoying to me, But it happens. And...I don't understand. I just wanna know why do I feel this way." Rainbow said. Rarity smiled but didn't say anything. She knew exactly what this feeling was. Love. Yes, Love. No matter how much Rainbow didn't want that to be the answer, It was still love. 

"Darling. It's simple. Love." Rarity said, Still keeping her smile. Rainbow's eyes widened.

"W-What? I-It can't be-"

"I'm sorry Rainbow Dash but it is. I'm not stupid and I never was from the start." Rarity said sternly. 

"But it can't be love! How is it love?? I'm not even into romance like that!" 

"Remember, Having feelings for a specific person is rare. Never hold your feelings in for too long, It's best to get it off your chest, Holding them will make it worst. Sometimes, we're lucky enough to find a person who will stick by our side and love us even if we think we don't deserve it. Love is seeing the world in ways you didn't see it before. When there is love, There if life." Rarity explained. Rainbow let Rarity's statement sink in. And she thought about it before saying anything back. After thinking, She sighed.

"I-...I guess you're right." Rainbow said, Not knowing what else to say. Rarity smirked.

"I know. When was I ever wrong when it comes to romance?" Rarity chuckled. "Now, Who do you have feelings for?" Rarity asked. 

"Uh...It's-" Rainbow trailed off. She wasn't sure if she should tell Rarity. Rarity would probably get...overexcited.

"Rainbow Dash," Rarity said sincerely. "You know you could tell me right? I won't judge, Promise." Rarity reassured with a smile. 

"Guess who it is. I'll give you a hint, It's one of our friends." Rainbow said. Rarity was actually stunned that it was actually one of their friends. But she didn't mind. She thought about it, An answer instantly came to mind. 

"It's Applejack isn't it?" Rarity guessed. Rainbow's eyes widened in shock.

"Wow, You're good." Rainbow said. Rarity smiled.

"I knew it." Rarity said.

"But how?" Rainbow asked.

"I mean, You're always around Applejack. You two are always together. You trust her more than anyone, I can see it in your eyes." Rarity explained. 

"Well, that's true. She was one of my first friends after all." Rainbow said. 

"I know. But really, You should confess to her. Let your feelings go." Rarity said. 

"I know I know..But how am I suppose to do that? True, She's a lesbian but she probably likes someone else!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"You never know Rainbow. Even if she doesn't like you back, Although I'm sure she does, It's best to get your feelings off of your chest." Rarity reassured with a soft smile. Rainbow just sighed.

"I guess I'll give it a try.."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were at sugarcube corner eating their cupcakes. Rainbow swore she was having the best time of her life. Well..She didn't wanna admit it, But she had to. But then something suddenly came to mind. 

'You never know Rainbow. Even if she doesn't like you back, Although I'm sure she does, It's best to get your feelings off of your chest.'

Rainbow was now lost in thought. How is this confession gonna work? When will she confess? How will she confess? 

"Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow jumped out of her thoughts. She looked at Applejack who was already looking at her with a worried look on her face.

"You okay Rainbow? You kinda spaced out for a second? Did you hear anything I said?" Applejack asked.

"O-Oh..Um...Yes...I mean no!" Rainbow stuttered. Applejack gave her a soft look. 

"Rainbow? Is everything okay?" Applejack asked in a concerned tone. Rainbow didn't wanna lie to Applejack. But she had to, She couldn't tell what was on her mind. 

"Uh..Y-Yeah. E-Everything is fine." Rainbow stuttered, She laughed nervously. But no luck with the excuse. Applejack didn't believe her. 

"Rainbow..You could tell me the truth you know? I won't judge you, I promise." Applejack said softly. Rainbow just sighed quietly. There was no way out of this, She had to confess anyway so..What was the point of hiding this from her? 

"Well I..." Before Rainbow continued her sentence, She took a deep breath. "I was thinking about you." Rainbow admitted, She blushed in embarrassment. Applejack however was shocked, She was blushing too. But it wasn't in embarrassment, And neither flustered. And her cheeks were also red. 

"I-I have feelings for you Applejack. I had for a few months. But..I never paid attention to it until now. I-It's okay if you don't like me back. I-I'm just telling you so I could get it off my chest. But I hope we could still be friends." Rainbow said. She scratched the back of her neck nervously. Now Applejack was really stunned now. Yes, She liked her back. But was surprised that her best friend liked her. 

"Well...I-I like you too. More than a best friend. I just was scared to admit it because...I-I thought you liked someone else." Applejack said. Rainbow smiled softly. 

"How could I like someone else? There's no way I'd like nobody as much as I like you. No..I meant love." Applejack giggled. Applejack's giggle made Rainbow catch butterflies. All though she finally admitted her feelings towards Applejack, There still was a chance where she could catch butterflies. 

"You're so cutee." Rainbow admitted. Applejack blushed madly, Rainbow blushed also. "Uh..I-I..." Rainbow then trailed off. She couldn't help it but smile when she heard Applejack laugh. 

"Just because you're 'Rainbow Dash' doesn't mean you can't be cheesy and soft." Applejack said with a wink. Rainbow blushed harder. 

"O-Okay, Just shut up. You're lucky I love you." Rainbow smirked. Applejack rolled her eyes playfully. But little did they know, Rarity was watching them with a smirk on her face. Don't worry, She wasn't there for long. She had just got there a few seconds ago. 

"Remember, Having feelings for a specific person is rare. Never hold your feelings in for too long, It's best to just get it off your chest, Holding them will make it worst. Sometimes, We're lucky enough to find a person who will stick by our side and love us even when we think we don't deserve it. Love is seeing the world in ways you didn't see it before. When there is love, There is life." 

Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot! By the way, This is gonna be my writing style for now on. No, It's not because every one else does it. It's because to me, It's better writing like this. That's pretty much the only reason. But yeah, Let me know what you think about this one shot! Remember you could request anything! But only on one condition; 17 and under only! That's the only rule if you didn't know! Alright, Let me end this now! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
25.1K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...