๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐”

By melaninhoodrat

"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates More

- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘

- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

16.2K 958 867
By melaninhoodrat

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

"you like this one?" santana asked as she sat on the loveseat.

"not really, i don't know." elijah said and shrugged which made santana roll her eyes.

"we've been out all day lookin for stuff and you ain't liked not one thing." she said and crossed her arms.

"so then you pick out everything, i'll pay for it." he told her and shrugged again.

"imma knock them shoulders off, keep on." santana grumbled and they continued on their journey through the ikea store.

"is there anything in particular that you want? like a set theme?" she asked him.

"just real chill vibes, i got a conversation pit in the living room. you seen it?" elijah asked.

"i don't think so." santana said as her eyes wondered over the many lamps and shades.

"house shopping is harder than it looks, finna just hire a decorator or some." elijah said and brought his hand up to twist at his locs.

"need a retwist too." he muttered to himself.

"and that you do." santana said in agreement and he flicked her off.

"wouldn't need one if you'd just keep ya hands off em." he said.

"then stay from- never mind." the girl said and stopped herself mid sentence.

"if i'm hungry, i'm gone eat." elijah said and shrugged for the third time, but who's really keeping count.

santana blushed and her head dropped as she grew flustered by the minute.

"shut up." she mumbled.

"let's go somewhere else, i don't like nothing in here." elijah said.

"you have no taste what so ever." santana said and shook her head.

"you got taste though." elijah said as he scanned the beauty head to toe.

"must you always be so nasty, like." santana said and rolled her eyes.

"you like it."

"yeah yeah."

|
|

|
|

"you being difficult." santana muttered and shook her head.

"why you can't do it?" elijah asked her.

"cause this not my house, it's yours." she told him.

"ours, but whatever." elijah said with a mug on his face.

"whatchu mean ours?" santana asked in a confused tone.

"exactly what it sound like, i hope you ain't think i was finna stay here by myself." elijah told her.

"you being serious?" santana asked him and crossed her eyes as she eyed him.

"deadass unless you don't want to, i mean i'll respect it, i might cry a lil bit but i'll respect it." he said and nodded to himself.

"aww i'm finna cry, wait does this mean i have to leave my place with carti? she's gonna be so upset." santana said and frowned.

"i talked ta her about it already, her and dee gone be living together." elijah spilled.

"awww that's so cute! but are you sure? i mean we only been together officially for like three months and i don't wanna rush anything." santana rambled.

"you don't gotta say yes right now, just think about it." elijah told her as he took her hands into his.

"i just like having my own space that's all because you know what if we split and then where imma go?" santana said.

"that's not gone happen, you took something from me that i can't get back and you ain't goin nowhere so." elijah resorted and shrugged.

"you really think we could make it work?" santana asked.

"i'm only gone try if you do." elijah told her.

"okay." santana said and held her hand up and the pair did their handshake before sharing a small kiss.

"i love you."

"and i love you."

|
|

|
|

"can this lady hurry up, all i ordered was a damn chicken fingers and fries." man man grumbled.

"very much basic." rayne said.

"shut up cause you got the same thing." he shot back.

"okay and? pipe down bitch pipe down." rayne fussed.

"not rayne cursin, hell must've froze over." joker said.

"okay, mmm you got a lil potty mouth now." semaj said and shook her head in "disappointment".

"please." rayne said and laughed.

"alrighty, i have everyone's order and i'll bring out another pitcher of sweet tea and pink lemonade." the waitress said as she sat the groups food down.

"preciate it." elijah told her and she smiled before walking off being sure to switch a little more for his liking.

"trick gone break her damn back." kieve said and santana laughed.

"okay like girl," yanna said.

"you finna start wearing a paper bag over yo head when we go out." santana said to elijah.

"for why?" he asked.

"how you mean for why? i know you see how every female basically undresses you with they eyes." booda said to him.

"thank you," santana said in agreement.

"i'll tongue her down in front every female in here, santana know i'm all for santana so it ain't nothing ta be worried about." elijah said.

"i did not wanna hear that first part." dj said and mugged elijah.

"on baby," semaj said and laughed.

"okay here are your drinks for refills, please let me know if you need anything else." the waitress said and making sure to intend her last statement to elijah.

"can we have a new server, waiter, or waitress or whatever?" elijah asked her seeing as though her actions towards him made santana uncomfortable.

"is there a problem?" the waitress asked taken back slightly.

"yeah, you doing a lil too much and i know you seen how i been all up on my ole lady the whole time we been here."

"so before i get one of them ta handle you, it's best we get somebody else ta take care of us the rest of the evening." elijah told her and her face flushed a bright pink.

"yeah, no problem." she said and walked off.

"and that's how you clear a bitch." dee and carti said and swiped their hands under their chins.

"i'll go poke holes in her tired right now, just say the word." semaj said.

"sitcho crazy ass down." man man told her.

"i ain't crazy, i'm loyal." semaj said and perked up her nose.

"you didn't have to do all that." santana said so only elijah could hear.

"yes i did, you ain't like it so i ain't like it neither, simple."

|
|

|
|

"where ya'll coming from?" troy asked the group as they walked in.

"gettin some grub." man man said.

"hmm." elijah said and gave her a bag before kissing her temple.

"cheesecake?" she asked him and he nodded.

"you know it." he said and sat down before pulling santana down onto his lap.

"so it's just like i'm not here." wiz said.

"mhm cause you broke my controller." elijah said.

"go ta hell." wiz grumbled.

"ya'll is a mess." ace said and shook his head.

"not me, that's ya'll friend." elijah said.

"and that's yo pappy." mally resorted.

"ah yeah, you right." elijah said and lowered his head making them laugh.

"stop that." santana said to him and laughed a little.

"we just playin," elijah said and waved her off.

"so how's the house coming along lijah?" whitley asked him.

"pretty good, i just got a lotta stuff ta do." elijah told her.

"you got that right." santana said and crossed her arms.

"uh oh, tell us what happen?" ryan said.

"this boy is so picky like," santana said and rolled her eyes.

"oh sweetheart you ain't seen nothing yet." ameena told her.

"oh great," santana said with a forced smile.

"i ain't even that bad." elijah said.

"tuh." everybody muttered.

"remember that."

|
|

|
|

"this or this?" santana asked and held up two different brands of chicken breast.

"that one." elijah said pointing to the brand in her left hand.

it was really late and the pair had decided to do some late night grocery shopping because why not? late night shopping is the best.

"you know we gotta get a dog right?" santana said as they walked down the isle.

"why, we got bleu." elijah said and grabbed the box of fruity pebbles from the shelf.

"because we need a fur baby." santana told him with a small smile on her face.

"i guess." elijah said and shrugged at the thought.

"that means yes so we'll go looking once the house is in order." santana said.

"i said i guess so that's exactly what it means." he said.

"when it comes ta me it means yes, now keep pushing the buggy and don't hit my ankles." santana said.

"sound like my mama." elijah grumbled.

"not too much on mama t." she said and held her hand up.

"girl bye." elijah said and scrunched up his nose.

"ouuu can i get this? pleaseeee." santana dragged out as she picked up the stuffed animal twice her size.

"i just bought you one." elijah said.

"that one is smaller than this one, eli please." santana said as her head poked out from behind the huge stuffed bear.

"you a big ass baby." elijah muttered and santana grinned as she placed the bear in the cart in which it barely fit but she made it work.

"thank youuuu," she said and pecked his lips twice.

"happy wife, happy life man," a guy said as he walked passed the two.

"you heard him." santana said.

"yeah it's time ta leave,"

|
|

|
|

💭 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
just a filler until tomorrow because i'm tired so this was something i threw together! let me know how you like it and i'll see ya'll tmr.. fr😭

++ not edited!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 202 32
~ STARTED : 10/30/2023 ~ ended : 01/19/2024
49.7K 1.9K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
123K 2.9K 24
Just another Black Love Story
315K 9.6K 82
"...๐’Š ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“, ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’...