TRAPPED I YOONMIN I βœ”

By Ididntevenleeknow

Jimin is trapped, and Yoongi seems like his only escape from reality, #10 in #abusivefather 2021-07-01 #71 in... More

βš› πŸŽ€ π™°πšŽπšœπšπš‘πšŽπšπš’πšŒπšœ πŸŽ€ βš›
z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
F i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
E X T R A+bonus chapter.
600+ VIEWS!?!

t h i r t e e n

74 10 0
By Ididntevenleeknow

Chapter 13: 'Murderer'

Jimin opened his front door looking around. He turned around waving bye to Yoongi. He knew his father couldn't stand a noise too loud. He looked around before taking his shoes off. He crept up the stairs.

"You know, I didn't expect you to be on the rainbow side just like your fucking brother," Jimin froze at the cold voice that echoed around the house.

"At least he dated women too, but you? Straight to boyfriend huh?" Jimin's father walked down the stairs. snickering loudly.

"You're nothing," Jimin's father whispered.

"No I am," Jimin said loud and clear while frowning. Yoongi wouldn't want Jimin to be bullied around. He wanted to stick up so no one else had to. Yoongi didn't need to put on a brave face for Jimin, Jimin was going to do that himself.

"I am your son too, the sooner you would seem to realize that the better. We are a family father. We only have each other-"nonsense." Jimin's father interrupted anger clear in his tone.

"You know too well your brother died because of you." That got to Jimin in ways it shouldn't have but it did and his fisted clenched as he scoffed bitterly.

"It wasn't me, it was you we all know that! You made him live on your expectations he was only 17! You made him live the life you wanted! And you wanted to use him for money! You made him insecure and hate himself just like your doing to me!-" 

"enough boy I won't hear it from you,"

Jimin wore a disgusted look.

"Your the real murderer," Jimin whispered secretly afraid of what his father might do to him.

Jimin's father pushed Jimin off the staircase. Jimin crashed onto the wooden floor. He held himself up thanks to his elbows.

"I guess warnings aren't enough for you huh?" Jimin's father said pulling out gloves from his pockets.

"Guess we got to finish that tattoo," Jimin's eyes shot wide open tears blurring his vision he knew exactly what his father was talking about.

He was talking about the carving 'M' Jimin had on his rib cage it carved into his skin by his father. It was always there to remind him what he was, a murderer. He never completed the rest he just left Jimin to bleed out that night.

"You know Anaya would hate you for this," Jimin said mentioning his sister. And his father stopped for a second before he burst out laughing.

"Too bad I also sent her to heaven, or hell technically I did make her do drugs that one time-"

"What the hell did you to my sister?" Jimin screamed anger burning in his big pretty eyes. He lunged at his father throwing punches while screaming and crying.

"She didn't do anything to you!" He screamed his heart not being able to take it.

"Why did you kill her!? Why did you kill mom?! And why did Hwang Jun hyung die?!" Jimin screamed striking high to punch his father once more but his father caught his fist smirking.

"You went into the basement?" He questioned. Jimin's eyes widened how did he let that slip? His eyes widened and he lost balance.

And suddenly his father was on top of him.

"You want to know why? Fine, I'll tell you, because she was weak and sick. I didn't even like the women she was only the child generator that was our only relationship. And your sister? Who you thought was in college until now was buried 6 feet under for 5 years without you knowing!" He screamed laughing like a mad man.  and when he was finished he stood up stepping Jimin's stomach in the process.

Jimin's tears soaked his face.

"You're definitely going to hell!" Jimin screamed determination set in his eyes.

"Well I'll be sure to take you with me," he whispered before shoving a pill down Jimin's mouth making him swallow it which Jimin refused to do not knowing what it is.

"If you don't swallow you will never see pretty boy again," when Jimin realized he was talking about Yoongi he hesitantly swallowed the pill.

"I hate you," Jimin whispered before everything became fuzzy. His vision wasn't clear anymore there was too much colour everywhere.

"I know,"

What had his father done to him?

.

Once Jimin woke up his vision hazy and he didn't feel good. Like he was going to throw up. He couldn't remember much butt hen it all came back to him. The substance his father made him take was probably some sort of illegal drug...

He looked around and he recognized the place, it was the basement of their old house. His eyes widened and he tried to get away but he was tied to the glass table that had too many scratches on it.

He looked around until his father came into view with a very familiar knife in his hand. Something that could cut his skin making him bleed until he passes out, even on accident. it still had Jimin's dried blood on it from 7 years ago. Jimin's father had actually bought the knife from a hunting store. But he wasn't going to use it for hunting his brother knew that.

His father smirked.

"You're shaking like a little baby, I guess you remember the tattoo I gave you a few years ago," It was sickening he called it a tattoo you could barely even call a distant injury. It was so vivid, too dark, too much of a reminder Jimin had to see. Jimin was so sick of it he rubbed the ropes tied around the glass quietly.

and a few years? Jimin scoffed bitterly only then did he notice what his father was going to do, he was going to kill him. He was going to engrave 'murderer' on his body cutting deep enough and leave Jimin to bleed out for days until he stopped breathing. He would truly never see Yoongi again.

Jimin's father walked up to him unbuttoning Jimin's shirt before pointing at his scarred ribcage that had a big sloppy 'M' on it.

Jimin started moving around violently as soon as his father laughed. The rope on his wrist harshly rubbing against his skin cutting the boy but he didn't care he just knew one thing. 

He needed to get away from his father at this very moment.

His father held the knife just above Jimin's skin.

"I've given you enough warning you're just as stubborn as your sister, but she didn't last very long? Did she?" He provoked Jimin who swallowed his saliva continue to move around in the process making the knife graze his stomach he screamed as he saw the cut forming under his belly button.

Tears filled his eyes and his father giggled.

"Had enough yet?' He said before punching Jimin's already bruised cheek.

"No," Jimin said the glass cutting through the rope. His father didn't seem to notice Jimin sighed staring at the blank ceiling thinking of what to do but a scream of pain escaped his lips before he could.

Jimin's father had used the knife and pierced it through Jimin's skin making Jimin let out an agonizing scream. He quickly punched his father in the face with all the power he had left in his arm. Pulling the rope connected to the other wrist the rope ripped in half. Jimin quickly untied his feet his hands shaking.

he decided to just rip them off before dashing to the basement door. He ran out locking it from the outside before running. it was raining, a storm taking over the sky, thunder striking cold rain falling to his body. Jimin shook feeling exhausted.

But he kept going knowing that he couldn't stop here.

He had to get somewhere that wasn't home, and the only place he could think of was...

school.

He ran and he huffed and he had blacked out.

Once he opened his eyes he looked around before running again, this continued 3 times before he made it to the back of the school parking lot where the dumpsters were. he collapsed on the floor his head probably bleeding but he didn't seem to care.

He was exhausted.

"Finally," He whispered before he fell asleep.

.

When Jimin was woken up from his terrible sleep the sun shining directly into his heavy eyes. And then he felt it, his vibrating chest pressed against him. a crying Jungkook shaking him over and over again making him want to scream in pain.

"P-please," Jungkook sobbed.

Jimin's eyes fluttered wide open immediately.

But he could move, he couldn't breathe.

He could barely move his fingers. He could only stare as Jungkook shook holding Jimin in his arms.

"Jung-" is all he could get out before he had blacked out.

"N-no Jimin!" Jungkook screamed holding the boy to his chest looking around for help he quickly picked him up laying him in the back of his car before driving to the hospital to his mother.

.

"Are you still in that gang?" Jungkook's mother asked furiously. He shot a glare full of hatred towards her. This is what she was concerned about?

"Listen, it's not about us right now!" Jungkook screamed.

"My friend is dying on that table! And you're trying to constantly argue with me?! Are you even a doctor? How can you be so selfish? He hasn't done anything wrong so please, please help him," Jungkook screamed his hatred for his mother grew along with his desperate state.

 Jungkook dropped onto one knee before he was on both of his knees his head down tears blurring his vision.

"I beg you," He mumbled looking up at her.

"Fine," she said before running behind the doors.

Taehyung quickly rushed into the clinic to Jungkook. Jungkook could only wrap his arms around his boyfriend crying.

"You... you should have seen him, his lips were purple! H-he was struggling to breathe the life in his eyes was gone Tehyung! It was gone!" Jungkook sobbed into his chest.

Taehyung patted Jungkook.

"His... his shirt was wet and full of blood, he was shaking there were so many bruises and scars all over him, Taehyung... we need to call Yoongi,"

Taehyung only nodded as Jungkook sniffled.

"He's on his way," Taehyung told his crying boyfriend holding him as close as possible.

.

"What the fuck!" Yoongi screamed in anger. As Jungkook cried harder.

"Jungkook found him passed out near the school, he took him to his mother's clinic because it was faster than the drive to the hospital it's out of town," Taehyung explained.

"Who did this to him?! Who could've done this to him?!" Yoongi questioned upset about the person who dared to lay a finger on Jimin without Jimin's consent.

"I have a hunch about who it is," Seokjin sighed needing to tell his friends the truth.

"It's his father,"

"I'm going rip him into pieces!" Yoongi screamed dashing towards the exit no one stopped him no one could stop Min Yoongi's blinding rage.

"Jimin needs to wake up fast, Yoongi's blinded by his rage if Jimin doesn't wake up, everything Jimin has done to make Yoongi better will be destroyed because of rage," Jin said in panic before going into the room helping to stitch Jimin's wounds.

. 3 weeks later.

Yoongi looked like a zombie waiting for Jimin to wake up. He wanted Jimin to open his eyes and hold his hand, smile at him, and start talking about dogs.

He just wanted Jimin to wake up.

"I need you..." he whispered before breaking into tears.

"I need you, I need you so much, please wake up Jiminie, please open your eyes and let me know you love me as much as I do... Jimin please," Yoongi cried softly.

"I haven't even asked you to be my boyfriend yet..." Yoongi started saying all things he regretted not doing with Jimin.

"I haven't even told you how much, I love you yet..." Yoongi sniffled.

"I wanted to marry you,"

"I want to kiss your lips every morning..."

"I wanted to get tutored from your smart ass,"

"But you need to wake up first," Yoongi whispered desperately.

"Please just wake up, I miss you" He sobbed rubbing Jimin's hand and kissing his knuckles. He kept wiping his tears away but he couldn't help crying all over again.

"Please, open your eyes..."

.

Jimin fluttered his tired eyes open.

-heyyyy this was really hard to right I bet there's a lot of mistakes but I'm not editing so... anyone know any good kdramas or any anime? I can't seem to find any. Also, y'all got to see Jungkook's mother and a few of their problems. Anyways word count: 2131.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
29.6K 2.4K 27
Au where Jimin stays in a mental treatment center but he doesnt realise he's sick. He lives in his own head and imagination. Playing with his friends...
75.4K 3.2K 21
(Completed) Yoongi discovers that Jimin, the beautiful barista from the cafe, is trapped in an abusive relationship. Desperate to help he tries to ga...
27.7K 2.1K 56
Get ready for an intense and gripping yoonmin fanfiction that explores themes of revenge, love, sexual harassment, and the mafia. In this switch AU...