๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ| ๐“–.๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฎ...

By star-l1ght

-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป!- ๐˜/๐ ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ง, ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

Authors Note
1 - Year 6
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Authors note, please read
17
18
19
20
21
22
A/n
--
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
a/n

7

257 9 8
By star-l1ght

~Y/n's Pov~

All Gryffindor, years 4 and up, were called into an empty classroom. Where professor McGonagall split girls on one half of the room, and boys on the other.

"Now that everyone's settled." She said, clapping her hands. "The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since its inception. On Christmas Eve night, we and our gust gathering in the Great Hall for a night for a night of well manners' frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance."

From that, all, well most of the girls turned to each other and snicker. The boys looked upset. Me on the other hand jut looked at the ground. Maybe glanced at George. I wasn't dancer. And I never would be, I'd just make a fool of myself. Dancing was always something I hated. Even if it was around people I know, I hated it.

"Silence" she yelled, making everyone stop talking and look in her direction. "The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening to besmirch that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons." To which she got more comments. This time from the twins. I couldn't make out what they were saying, due to the fact they were on the other side of the room, but knowing them, they were probably making some comment or something.

"Now, to dance is to let the body breath. Inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst and take flight. Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance." After Ron said something while pointing at someone, he made Seamus and Harry laugh, and McGonagall gave him a disapproving look. "Mr. Weasley." She now faced Ron.

"Yes?" He nervously asked.

"Will you join me please?" Ron got up and followed her to the center of the room. "Now place your right hand on my waist."

"Where?"

"My waist." She repeated. Boys whistled and he jerked his hand away. But she grabbed it and replaced it on her waist. "Bind your arm. Mr. Filch if you please." The music was turned on, and she began to count.

"One two three, one two three, one to three. Every one come together! Boys on your feet! You too, miss Finnigan." Every other girl was on their feet besides me. Neville was the first boy up. Then one by one, more got up.

"Y/n! Get up!" Angelina pulled me up. I just rolled my eyes. Angelina looked around for someone, Fred. Both Fred and George came over to us both.

"May I have this dance, Jonson?" Fred asked in a formal voice, offering a hand to Angelina.

"You may." She grabbed his am and they walked off.

"Darling." George smiled. Gesturing out an arm.

"Of course." Grabbing his arm, I whisper in his ear. "I don't dance, So expect me stepping on your feet."

"Thanks for the warning. And same to you." 

After sometime of stepping on each other's feet, it was lunch.

"My feet hurt now." George complained.

"I warned you! But you're actually quite good at dancing. You hardly stepped on my feet."

"Yeah, but still." I rolled my eyes and walked over to Seamus. "Oi, Seamus."

"Oh, hi Y/n"

"How as your dancing?" I asked

"Miserable! And quite embarrassing." Not only did Seamus answer to this, but Dean, Harry, and Ron did too.

"Really? Mine was nice." Neville said. I swear, that boy is the sweetest thing alive.

Time skip - Your welcome

A few days after, people were getting asked to the ball. And fast! We were in the Great Hall yet again, but doing homework because the staff had some type of meeting to go to. But the confusing this was that Snape had offered to watch us. I was next to Katie and Angelina when Fred threw a paper at Angelina.

"What?" She whispers yelled, sounding annoyed.

"Will you, go to the, ball, with me?" He said with little movements.

"Yeah!" She said, placing her chin on her hand.

"Wow, lucky." I said.

"Y/n, George will ask you, I'm sure of it." Katie insured.

"I hope."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I got my work in, I waked with Hermione because we both got our work done faster than some.

"So who's your date to the ball?" I asked.

"Oh well, I rejected him many times. In hopes that Ron would ask me. But Victor Krum."

"Victor Krum?!" I yelled, making her put her hand on my mouth. "Right, sorry. But that'll make Ron jealous, for sure. Make him realize he's missing out on a great girl. Plus, you're going with the person he looks up to the most. There's no way that he won't get mad. 'He's the best seeker in the world! He's so amazing!' He's in love with him." I say mocking Ron.

"Aw, thanks. But who are you going with?"

"No one yet."

"What about George?"

"He hasn't asked me yet. But I keep getting told that he will ask me soon."

"He will." We walked slowly for a bit till we got to the common room. Then George came up behind us.

~George's Pov~

"I was looking for you, Y/n/n." I said.

"You were?" She asked.

"I'll leave, You know, gotta read." Hermione walked into the common room and shot a smile at us.

"Well, I have a question." I continued.

"Go on. I'm listening."

"Would you go to the ball with me?"

"Of course!"

"Well, um, great!"

"You thought I was going to say no?"

"No. I mean, you could have."

"You idiot." She laughed. "Why would I say no to you?"

"Well, can't resist the Weasley charm, now can you?"

"Nope."

-------------

~Y/n's Pov~

I was sitting in the common room when Seamus runs up to me with a piece of paper.

"Y/n! Look!" Seamus yelled, running in to the common room.

"Seamus! What?!" I yelled back mockingly.

"Mum found out that we have to stay for Christmas, look. She also said she wanted a picture." He shoved a letter in my face.

"You know her and her pictures. She always needs a picture of everything. It's ridiculous!"

-----------------

Dear Seamus,

I miss you and your sister so much! I wish you could stay for the holidays. But that just means you get to see us later. Well, for the Summer holidays, that is. Maybe you can come home next year for Christmas. Me and your dad love you both so much, and I hope you both find someone to bring to the Ball. Make sure to have fun too, and have someone take a picture or something!

Love always, Mum and Dad.

----------------

"Oh gosh." I rolled my eyes. "Mum never lets us stay."

"It's like she never sees us." He complained.

"At least you're wanted home." Sighed Harry.

"Still!" Seamus wined.

"What are those two complaining about now?" Hermione asked, walking into the room.

"Their mum." Harry said.

"Oh, not this again."

(Pretty much the same stuff as the old one in this chapter. But I just fixed some spelling/grammar problems and added some things. Next chapter will be the Yule Ball, but idk when I'll post it because I hated that chapter so much, so I need to redo it completely. But hey, longer chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 7.5K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...
395 29 14
ษชแด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช แด…แด ษช แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด ษช๊œฑ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แดษด แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด ...
345 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...
369 5 19
๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด…แด€ส สœแด‡ส€แด ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด›แดœส€ษด๊œฑ แด›แด แดขแด‡ส€แด แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด ๊œฐแดส€ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดส€ แด…สษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สแดแดœษดษข แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœส€ แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แด แด‡ส€ส ๊œฑแดแด€สŸสŸ...