Ciel [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"Touching you is touching heaven. Even if you're the devil in a pretty package." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

6.

5.4K 425 237
By Ilove1D1237

Jimin nearly chocked on his salvia. He immediately bowed to show him respect. "Mr. Kim, what a pleasure to meet you."

"Jimin? Am I right?"

His breath shredded at his deep voice. It was actually him. He was right here and he was saying his name! Jimin nodded without lifting up his gaze.

"Do you like art?" He asked. What an odd way to start a conversation. He acted like they were friends catching up.

Once again, he nodded. Taehyung stepped closer and looked up at the painting. "That's Lucifer. You can look at it. There's no need for you to bow your head so much. I'm not a king."

But you are. Jimin slowly looked up, "It's to express my gratitude. Thank you for requesting the dance and this dinner. It's a true honor."

"The honor is mine. I do admit, seeing you dance twice has been the most mesmerizing thing I've ever seen in my life. You dance with so much passion I can truly feel the emotion."

Jimin felt the blush creep up his neck. "Thank you so much. I do love dancing."

"I can tell. Now, back to the painting," he continued.

Jimin looked at the wall. He kept staring at the painting thinking of something smart to say about it. In the end, his mind went blank.

Drawings and paintings wasn't really his think. If he got to see art then that would be fine. It's not like he'd go to an art museum on his own. He didn't hate it exactly, but didn't seek it either.

"I lied actually," he said softly.

"Hmm?" Taehyung asked giving him a glance.

"I'm not a lover of art. To me it's just a big mesh of colors that I cannot understand. The painting is nice though."

Taehyung chuckled, "I have always appreciated honesty."

"I'm assuming that's Lucifer." Jimin said pointing to the dark angel pulling down the other trying to escape.

"No. Actually, that's him."

"Oh," Jimin responded confused.

"You do know that Lucifer was once a good angel, right? He tried so hard to be good and in the end he couldn't escape it. Some people are just meant to be bad."

"Do you believe that?"

He shrugged, "Maybe. Maybe when we're born fate has already decided what we are. That's why it's hard to change who you are. You just have to embrace it. Whatever it is that you are. Good or bad."

Jimin nodded. If that was the case did wanting money and power make him bad? Was he already destined to be malicious? Was this the reason Yuta and him didn't work out?

In all reality, if that was the case then he was the one that had been dragging Yuta down the whole time. He wanted to share a life with him so bad that he didn't care about holding him back. That was selfish.

"I also agree." He finally said after moments of thinking.

"Great minds think alike." He smiled while turning around to grab the other glass. "Have a drink,"

"Thank you."

"Let's sit down. We won't grow any taller."

Jimin took the invitation and took a seat. He kept a cool collected face, but inside his heart thumped to unreadable speeds.

"Are you hungry?"

Jimin nodded, "Very. Your men took my snacks before coming here. You have a very good security. If they could've taken my thoughts away they would've."

Taehyung laughed. He looked incredibly gorgeous. The blue silky button up shirt, the black khakis and black expensive shoes...he just looked so worthy. His straight blonde hair sat perfectly in place making him look more angelic. 

A long earring hung from his right ear and there was a gold thumb ring on his left hand. Jimin had only bought the imitation gold jewelry. He was convinced that the ring and earring were worth more than everything he owned.

Jimin wasn't going to lie, he never thought Kim Taehyung looked like this. He was prepared to meet a middle aged man with a semi boring personality. Instead, he was greeted with a mid twenty handsome man and a irresistible personality.

Over the last two years, Jimin had slept with several men. Some weren't as attractive as Jackson, but they were semi wealthy. That was a huge sacrifice he dealt with for the money.

Sleeping with Taehyung didn't seem like such a punishment.

"I'm a wanted man. I'm sure you've heard about my father passing. Business men have not taken me seriously as the new owner. My older brother and I have had quite the bumpy road. We can't be too trusting. That's why my security guards are so extreme. I'm trusting them with my life."

"Oh, I understand."

"Enough with boring talk. Taeil!"

His loud voice made Jimin semi flinch. He couldn't forget the fact that he was in a room with a criminal that had gotten to the very top by fighting dirty.

A man walked in quickly. He wore a white outfit with an apron. He immediately bowed and then straightened up.

"Taeil is one of our chefs. What would you like him to make us?"

Jimin smiled unable to contain it in. For the first time, he felt powerful and in command. He held the power to tell this man what to cook because Taehyung said so. He could get used to this life.

"I've always wanted to try a very good steak."

"Well, you heard. Go on." He said.

Taeil excused himself and got to work. Jimin still had this smile on his face as the chef closed the door. Taehyung then looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"What's so amusing?" He wondered taking another sip.

Jimin did the same and savored the exquisite taste. This was everything he had ever dreamed of. Having servants, personal chefs, money, jewels and the best alcohol.

"I've never ordered a personal chef to cook for me."

Taehyung smirked leaning back on his chair. He crossed one foot over the other and kept direct eye contact. His dark eyes were quite mesmerizing.

"If you're good to me, you'll get to command many other things."

And at that Jimin grinned because one way or another he'd get just that.

•••

"This is the best thing I've ever eaten in my life." Jimin said with a full belly. He wasn't lying. That man was a God in the kitchen.

"Taeil is amazing in the kitchen." He commented satisfied.

"I've always wanted—" a knock on the door interrupted Jimin's sentence.

Taehyung sighed clearly aggravated at the interruption. "What?" He called. The door slowly opened and Jimin spotted a pale hand.

When Taehyung saw the hand his attitude quickly changed. He got up from the seat and set his glass down. "Excuse me for a second." He smiled.

"Why of course."

Taehyung walked to the door and as much as Jimin tried to peek he couldn't see the man standing behind it. He was gone for a few minutes and just when he didn't think he'd come back he did.

"My apologies. Dinner will have to be cut short. An emergency came up."

"Oh please, no need to apologize. I completely understand. You're a busy man. Thank you so much for having me over Mr. Kim. I greatly appreciate the offer." He bowed.

Taehyung slowly came up in front of him and lifted his chin up. His hand was freezing cold and his breath smelled like alcohol.

Jimin had to hold his breath to not pass out. "Why of course. I couldn't help to get to know you after you danced so well for me."

He slowly leaned in and just as their lips were about to touch, Jimin turned his face. "Mr. Kim, do you assume I'm easy just because I'm a prostitute?" He asked with a slight teasing smirk.

Taehyung chuckled quietly as he lightly bit the inside of his cheek. He had always loved to play a game and this wasn't going to be the exception.

"Of course not. My men will take you back and pay for your lovely company. Remember, be good to me and you'll get whatever you desire."

He grinned enthusiastically. He turned around and quickly remembered the bag. "Oh! I'm sorry, before you leave can I please have my jewelry back? They're of no value, but I...."

"Don't worry. Sehun will give them back."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Kim."

Jimin waited patiently in the room until Sehun came in. He escorted him out the mansion and to the vehicle. He didn't really speak or make jokes in order to get his stuff back.

Once again, he was covered the whole way back. When the car stopped and the silk was removed from his face he knew they were back at the club.

Sehun took him out and grabbed a black envelope with a gold wax stamp on the back. It was the money. He handed it to him and turned back around.

"Excuse me wait—!"

He was interrupted by a bag hitting his stomach. He looked down and saw his jewelry. "Thank you." He whispered.

Sehun then got in the car and drove away. Jimin was left in the dark parking lot by himself. He took out his phone from the bag and turned on the flashlight.

A panic fell over him because the red bracelet was nowhere to be found. As his breathing became heavier the tears brimmed his eyes.

Then suddenly, it was there. He dropped the bag and shined the light over it. Although Sehun had ripped it he could fix it. He held it tightly to his chest and let out a shaky breath.

"Do you know what a red bracelet means?" Yuta asked as he took it out of a small plastic bag.

"No idea."

He softly grabbed Jimin's hand and tied it around his wrist. He smiled sweetly as he began to explain, "It's a symbol of infinite possibilities and to remind you that the universe is within you. You need to wear it until it falls off by itself and when it does I'll be here to tie another one on."

But at last, he wasn't here. He wouldn't tie another one on him ever again. The ache spread all throughout his body like a kick to the gut.

A long time ago Jimin had learned to cry without shedding a single tear.

•••

hey luvs! thank you for the support. i know the yoonmin plot is slow and that we're getting very little yoongi right now. trust me that will change real soon (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 81.3K 30
"If this is what hell feels like, then I'm not afraid to die."
18.8K 804 26
COMPLETED "It'll be okay babe. We can get through anything together."
sex By amber

Fanfiction

626K 41.2K 62
"i don't care, i need a fuck." vmin © yoongisparks
9.4K 760 45
sometimes, when you're at your lowest, the universe will bless you with something so precious, that you'll do anything to keep it, and while doing wh...