Yandere x Reader

By gelainess

This is a place where obsession, infatuation, murder, and insane romance is normalized. A place where readers... More

Author's Note
Arc 1: Synopsis
Arc 1: Prologue
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Arc 1: Chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1: Chapter 5
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: Chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1: Chapter 11
Arc 1: Chapter 12
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1: Chapter 15
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17
Arc 1: Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 1: Chapter 20
Arc 1: Chapter 21
Arc 1: Chapter 22
Arc 1: Chapter 23
Arc 1: Chapter 24
Arc 1: Harold x Reader
Arc 1: Edmond x Reader
Arc 1: Kyle x Reader
Arc 2: Synopsis
Arc 2: Prologue
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
Arc 2: Chapter 7
Arc 2: Chapter 8
Arc 2: Chapter 9
Arc 2: Chapter 10
Arc 2: Chapter 11
Arc 2: Chapter 12
Arc 2: Special Chapter
Arc 3: Synopsis
Arc 3: Chapter 1
Arc 3: Chapter 2
Arc 3: Chapter 4
Arc 3: Chapter 5
Arc 3: Chapter 6
Arc 3: Chapter 7
Arc 3: Chapter 8
Arc 3: Chapter 9
Arc 3: Chapter 10
Arc 3: Chapter 11
Arc 3: Chapter 12
Arc 4: Synopsis
Arc 4: Chapter 1
Arc 4: Chapter 2
Arc 4: Chapter 3
Arc 4: Chapter 4
Arc 4: Chapter 5
Arc 4: Chapter 6
Arc 4: Chapter 7
Arc 4: Chapter 8
Arc 4: Chapter 9
Arc 4: Chapter 10
Announcement

Arc 3: Chapter 3

4.7K 298 52
By gelainess

She arrived at school and walked towards her assigned classroom. They change classrooms every subject so it's not unusual.

Y/n opened the door and went to find a seat.

The whole classroom was filled with different students. The subject for today was psychology and the teacher hasn't arrived yet.

Y/n sat in the last row and took a book from her bag to read.

While reading, she noticed that there was already a person sitting beside her. It was still empty earlier so she was quite surprised.

She glanced beside her and discovered that it was a male student.

A super handsome male student.

'Oh my goodness.'

Black hair, black eyes, and a mole placed in the center just right below it.

Y/n's heartbeat went crazy and her stomach felt hot.

It was like his appearance was made especially for her tastes. Especially for Y/n. She's never seen a person who matches according to her fetishes.

'I want to touch that mole.'

She scooted beside him and took the initiative to talk.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." Y/n introduced as she offered a handshake.

"Vaughn." He replied as he shook her hand.

It was a surprise that he immediately replied as soon as she introduced herself.

"I hope to be friends with you." Y/n smiled at him.

'Actually, more than friend. I want to caress that black lashes right now, poke that single mole and ruffle his black, silky hair. And those eyes... I want to pluck it out.'

He fell silent for a moment and regained his senses later on.

"Ehem. Likewise, Y/n." He replied.

His voice sounded somewhat familiar.

"Wait, are you the person whom I bumped into at the mall yesterday?" She asked aloud.

"Yes? What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"I mean... it's nothing. Your voice just sounded similar to that person yesterday." Y/n muttered.

"Alright! Attention class!" The teacher suddenly interrupted.

"Then, I'll talk to you later." She whispered in his ears.

***

Yesterday...

*Click*

"Hahh.. Y/n, you look gorgeous as usual." A man said as he took a picture of Y/n's back towards the exit.

This man was the person whom Y/n bumped into earlier.

He followed her from the shadows and it was a given that Y/n didn't notice him since she was just totally wandering around thoughtlessly.

She was too busy to notice his presence.

"If only you'd look at me once. Or say my name with your sweet voice." He muttered.

As Y/n entered her apartment room, he too entered inside his room.

He lived just right beside her apartment. He is her neighbor. And Y/n never knew that she had a stalker as her neighbor.

As he opened the door to his room, Y/n's pictures were pasted on the walls. Every single one of them. He even has her pictures when she was still fifteen.

His bookshelf was filled with Egbertyne's book and there was none missing since the first release of her stories.

He had a lot of albums filled with her pictures and also some stuffed toys that looked like Y/n. Glasses, H/c hair, and E/c eyes.

He was the anonymous user who wrote that one statement in Y/n's official website.

"Another beautiful set of Y/n's picture." He mumbled.

There's a picture of Y/n walking towards the mall, buying ice creams, talking to the cashier, sitting on a bench, talking to the couple, watching inside the cinemas, standing in the bookstore, and her back walking towards the exit.

When he thought of the bump he had with her earlier, it made his heartbeat fast and his whole mind shiver.

He wrote in his journal that the bump he had with her earlier was the most special event he had in his life.

He even talked with her for a moment. Thinking about her cute and beautiful voice made him more crazier for her.

"We'll see each other very soon Y/n." He whispered as he caressed her picture.

Vaughn Gregory, the son of the ceo whom Y/n signed a contract with.... was a crazy and obsessed stalker.

Earlier...

He woke up earlier than usual and took a shower. Vaughn wore some casual clothes later on and prepared his things for school.

'I wonder what Y/n is wearing right now. Either way, she's still beautiful regardless of what she wears.'

He left the apartment and saw Y/n wearing a dress. She also wore some white rubber shoes and her hair was styled in twin-braids.

He quickly took his phone and captured a picture of her.

'She looks prettier than usual.' Vaughn blushed in his thought.

He quickly followed behind her and saw that she went inside a restaurant for food.

As she started eating, Vaughn took another picture of her and just waited outside til she finished.

When she was done eating, he followed her towards school and inside the assigned classroom.

She was sitting all alone in that seat so he sat beside her quietly.

Vaughn was surprised when she suddenly scooted beside him and introduced herself to him.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." She offered her hand.

It's a miracle that she suddenly took a notice on his presence.

'She wants me to shake her hand? This... is a once in a lifetime event. I must grab this opportunity no matter what.'

"Vaughn." He briefly replied as he shook her hand.

'My hand is not sweaty right? I hope so.'

She said that she hopes to be friends with him.

'Her smile... if only I could grab my phone and take a picture right now. She's making me crazy.'

But he doesn't want to be her friend. He wants her to be more than a friend.

"Ehem. Likewise, Y/n." He replied.

When she asked if he was that same person whom she bumped into yesterday, his heartbeat went crazy.

"Yes? What do you mean?" Vaughn asked in a confused tone with hidden happiness.

'How did she know? Does she remember my voice?' He excitedly thought.

"I mean... it's nothing. Your voice just sounded similar to that person yesterday." Y/n muttered.

'She remembers. I'm so damn happy right now.'

"Alright! Attention class!" The teacher suddenly interrupted.

"Then, I'll talk to you later." She whispered.

Her shaky breath echoed in my ears.

'I don't want to talk with you later. I want to talk with you more. If possible, forever. Damn it. If only that teacher didn't show up.'

It's alright.

'Since I have a lot of time to make you mine.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 21.5K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.4M 127K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
A Dove's Tale By

Fanfiction

7.5K 502 73
Ivetta takes a job as a maid in a palace and quickly finds out that she's getting a lot more than she bargained for. She struggles to stay out of tr...
55.6K 694 42
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. The doors opened and the previous boss walked in with the...