Strange Fanboy!

By Efilon777

Newwie a renowned singer and actor just can't live a normal life with his explosive popularity. But what'll h... More

Quite the meeting
Busy Schedule.
Tay Tawan
Warmth
I am an avid fan of him
Following
Guest, Again.
You know what? yeah...
UUUGH!
Meetings, Invitation
Bummer!
The V in His name

Friend!

353 39 4
By Efilon777

Tay's PoV

The dimming sun across the horizon painted the sky in an ephemeral of pale tint of orange, engulfing us both in it's twilight zone.

I watch dearly at the figures besides me, talking about everything that I couldn't hear. His expression changes as his mouth moves at every words.

He stopped, staring at me with his smile. In this twilight zone, though it's ephemeral, he looked prepossessing and divine.

I raised up my lens as I capture that moment.

"Tayyy~" he whined, eyes half lidded, mouth pouted as he looked at me teasingly.

How did I ended up in here when I was trying to take his picture?

I look again at the man in my arm, caged as he whined my name once more.

Shirtless

Smooth skin

and Pure white.

He put his arms around my neck

"Tay..."

My mouth unknowingly moves to mention his name.

"New..." The moment his name mentioned, my eyes were already wide open. Sweating, breathing irregularly  as this had never occurred to me, never in my life. If this is what they called wet dreams, why would it happen now? And why would it be New?

Tons of questions begin to formed in my mind, for as long as I remembered being one of his fan. I never dreamed of him, not even once. So why now? Is it because I am not just a fan anymore?

Flashback 2 days ago

I stand infront of this door as I braced myself. I was beyond excited as I know this would be the first time ever that I as a fan would see how his house would be like. I was contemplating whether I should ring the bell or I should message him. 

I should just message him then.

Then few second later, the door opens revealing topless New. It's not that I never seen him topless, he had countless of photoshoots of it. But to be bless by it right infront of my naked eye.

A warm blush slowly creeps on my cheeks.

"Tayyy~" he called my name dragging the 'y' sound a bit longer obviously making him sounds cuter.

"You came~"

"Of course I came... you leave me no choice you know." I managed to reply stoicly.

"Come in..." he invited me in.

I may or may not be biased, but his house is so beautiful. Although it's not an expensive one. And mine are much more expensive than his, considering his wealth from being in the entertainment industry on top of that, one of the most famous artist right now. He was economically well managed. As I expect. Being his fans, I know almost everything about him... almost.

"Make yourself at home, and stop wandering your eyes around... your apartment are much more spacy and expensive." 

"So..." I trailed up as my eyes follow the guy to his room.

"Just a moment." he yelled not before coming out with an overly over sized tee that exposed on of his shoulder as he sits opposite of me. I think him being topless is bearable than this. I make a mental note to myself.

"So...?" he continued.

"You got some explaining to do, what ban and forbid? I couldn't follow you." I told him, not without him making a huge smile which literally makes me more confused.

"Right now, we are friend." He reply like that explains everything...

"What? what does that have to do with any - " I went quiet for a moment as my thought finally processed what he said. He look me with his wide eyes, questioning.

"Friend?" I repeated.

"Yes friend."

"You and me?" I pointed him then back to myself.

"Yes Tay... you and me. Friend, get it?"

"Yes, I get it but why do I get banned from being your fan and doing things that your fans do?"

"B-because that'll make us seems less like a friend... to me... I think..." New sounded so unsure about himself at this moment. Was it to convince me, or himself?

"New, I can be a fan and a friend too. There is no such a thing like that..."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

"You really wanna be friend with me?"

"Sure?" I replied, not without a hint of excitement in my voice which I managed to cover with a grunt in voice.

"I thought you would refuse..."

"What's make you think that I'd refuse you?"

"Well, for one... people will start pestering you with questions about me that would probably disturb your days whether you like it or not."

"That, I didn't mind." I answered.

"It might be your close friends, friends or even stranger from the streets... are you sure?" he asked again while looking down avoiding my eye contact, probably to readied himself if I happen to refuse.

"New, look at me..." I said sternly. Unknowingly. He looked up vulnerable.

"New, if its about you... I wouldn't mind... because I am - " before I finished my sentences New cut it off.

"I knew it, because you are my fan again? so you'd put it up.. and.. and..." I slowly stand up from my seat and took the other one beside him, I put one of my arm around his shoulder.

"No, because... right now, I am your friend. A friend that will always have your side."

Just like that, he smiled as he lightly punches my shoulder.

"Tayyy~" he whined probably trying to hide his embarrassment. I know this much.

"Why would you be embarrassed, I am your friend now. you shouldn't be." By saying that, his face which was a little red, become full burst red...

"Who said I am embarrassed!?" he said as he quickly stands up.

"Hey where are you going?" 

"Water... you want some?"

"Yes please..."

I drink up the glass of water that he brought for me. I feel like my throat has dried up.

"So we should start now..." New suddenly said.

"Start what?"

"Anew!" he said like that explained it all.

"New... I won't understand it if you don't explain it better..."

"Ugh, What I mean is, start being a friend..."

"Aren't we already friend?"

"No... like this..." he said as he took the seat beside me, as he reaches his hand.

"Hi. my name is New... Newwie Thithipoom... I guess you already know that..." 

Ahhh now I get it... I took his hand as I shake it...

"Hi... my name is Tay..."

"Just Tay??" he asked, I smiled as I shakes my head.

"Tay Tawan...you can call me Tay." he nodded.

"That what I mean by start now..."

I just shakes my head once more as I smile at the other guy antiq.

Flashback end

I look down as I noticed my member waking up...

"What the hell! am I a teenager now!" I yelled at myself. Suddenly a notification from my phone rings up. I looked at it and it was from IG notification.

Newwie tagged you in a story

I clicked as it immediately directed me into the story of us, eating two days ago after the 'friend' things happen.

It was a recording of me eating when suddenly the meatball from my spoon falls back into the soup making the hot soup splash a bit at me, that earned me an ugly surprised face which managed to be capture too. I realized he was recording me when I tried to reach his phone. The story ended there with a caption 'Clumsy ngoo @TAWAN V. ' 

I smiled as the story ended.

Then, it repeats.... the countless notifications requesting for approval to follow me. I just sigh and put my phone back... it didn't matter anyway.

But then again, I keep remembering his word back at his apartment...

"Now that we are friend, we can do everything together as a friend and progress into something more..." New said with a tint of shyness in his voice... I shouldn't dwell much into his particular words, I might not have this crazy dream...

Tay's PoV end

And Tay thought that was the only dream he would be dreaming... but he was mistaken. It was the beginning of his hectic and confusing life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.8K 92
Tay and New are archenemies but is it one sided?
242K 8.6K 19
Tay is the playboy with rude character he is a senior 3rd year student in the university.... New is the freshman who joined to that university... T...
99.8K 4.3K 18
Taynew fanfic When your best friend feeds you to a wolf and you end up sleeping with a total stranger. You don't want to remember but.... What happe...
49.5K 2.9K 27
Newwiee who is famous at GMM University for his arrogant attitude suddenly life start to change when the guy that he hate the most suddenly come back...