Kitten | 18+ {to be edited}

By Wpannon

[ 18+ ] "Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispered softly, and then I was fully and completely... More

kitten
C h a r a c t e r s
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
AUTHORS NOTE
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
🤍C H A R A C T E R S🤍
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Sequel Is Out
1M reads
2 m reads

Forty-six

90.2K 2K 2.5K
By Wpannon

James

I spent the whole evening with Ava, I didn't want her to be alone if she wasn't feeling okay. We stayed in the living room most of the time, and I did my best to make sure she was comfortable.

When it got dark out, signaling that it was time for bed, I carried her up to our bedroom as she was half asleep. I carefully put her down on the mattress, which caused her to stir. I sat down beside her as she laid on her side. My hand caressed her hair, feeling the silky touch between my fingers.

"Do you want to take a quick bath before bed?" I asked her.

She nodded and looked up at me with a soft smile. I leaned down to give her a kiss before walking to the bathroom where I sat in the edge of the tub to start filling it up. When I turned my head towards the opening I saw her walk inside the room in only her underwear.

My eyes drifted across her smooth skin, lingering on her wide hips a few seconds longer. I smiled when she stepped closer to stand between my widened legs. She still looked tired, and I hated seeing her like this, so unwell and uncomfortable.

The feeling of her soft skin calmed me as my hands stroked the back of her thighs. As I was sitting down I had to look up slightly to meet her eyes. Her hands nestled in my hair, running her fingers trough it over and over while we waited for the water to fill up.

"Thank you for taking care of me." She said softly, her delicate voice was like a melody to my ears.

"That's what I'm here for." I stated, earning a tiny blush.

"It's just," she started, studying my face like a map.", no one has ever cared that much. Guys, I mean." She continued.

"They sound like idiots who were never worthy of your time. I'm not going anywhere. You're mine." I promised, and squeezed her ass.

"And you're mine?" She smiled.

"Always." I pulled her face close to kiss her lips.

When the tub was filled I helped her take off the remaining items of clothing and she planted herself into the heated water. When I crouched down next to the edge to assist her she frowned at me.

"You're not coming in?"

"Do you want me to?" I cocked a brow.

She rolled her eyes,"Yes, now get in."

I took off my clothes and sat down behind her, pulling her closer until she was leaning her back on my chest.

"Is this better?" I asked in her ear.

"Mhm." She reassured as my fingers traced the curves of her body.

When we were clean and dry I helped her put a towel around her body to then secure one around my waist. When we stood by the huge sink, ready to brush our teeth, she stood up on her toes to place a soft kiss on my cheek. I raised my gaze to look at her in the mirror.

She leaned her chin on my shoulder while looking up at me with a smile. Ava's way of showing affection has always been physical touch, but she seemed to have an even greater need for attention today.

"Is someone getting a bit overly tired?" I chuckled and gave her the toothbrush with toothpaste on.

"I'm not tired." She huffed and began brushing her teeth, facing the mirror.

"Then why are you struggling to keep your eyes open?" I remarked, smirking.

She playfully glared at me trough the mirror and I placed a hastened kiss on her cheek, afraid she might bite back. The mood swings were new, but cute.

That night wasn't one of our most peaceful ones. Either I was holding her too tight or too loose. At one point I gave up and turned to the other side, but that was even more incorrect, she said. After being woken up for the sixth time to be lectured in how to sleep, I was close to kicking her off the bed.

However, I think I got the answer to her moody behavior when I woke up the next morning. I felt something wet on the mattress underneath me and frowned to myself. I sat up and pulled the covers away, revealing a pretty big red stain.

I thought she was on birth control. You don't get your period then, do you? I had no idea. I didn't have much experience.

Ava was still asleep, her chest slowly moving up and down. We both had have a rough night, but I guessed she was the one in the most discomfort. I quietly stood up from the bed to change into sweatpants, not having the energy to get fully dressed.

I walked out of the closet and folded my arms as I stood by the foot of the bed, trying to figure out what to do. I didn't want to wake her up, which meant I had to wait until later to change the sheets.

An idea popped into my head, and to be honest I thought it was rather smart. I stepped into the bathroom to fetch a towel which I placed on the stain. That way the blood wouldn't get on her more than it already had.

But her panties was still all bloody, I thought to myself. My hand lifted to scratch my head. I had to wake her up. I walked to her side and crouched down, putting one hand on her waist."Ava?"

No response.

"You have to wake up." I shook her lightly, and succeeded in waking her.

"What?" She groaned, itching her eyes before opening them to look at me.

"You've gotten your period."

She sat up and turned to look at the mattress, her lips parting to let out a gasp. I bet it looked worse than it was.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your bed."

I sat beside her and planted a hand on her bare thigh.

"It's okay, don't worry about it."

"But it will leave a stain." She looked at me, and I could see how truly concerned she was.

I guided her out of the bed and grabbed her hand."Baby, it doesn't matter. I don't care about that. As long as you're okay." I said and lead her to the bathroom.

"Are you sure? I had forgotten that-"

"Stop." I cupped her face."I'm not mad at you. Just get in the shower and I'll make us some food, okay?"

She smiled up at me while nodding and reached up to peck my lips.

"Okay."

I smiled back and left her alone to relax for a bit. I didn't want her to feel ashamed for having something that was so natural as her period.

The maids had been here before we woke up, and when I opened the fridge it was stacked with newly bought groceries. I could always tell them to do each meal as well, but while we're home I have no problem in doing it myself. And I didn't want a bunch of people running around. The guards was essential to be here at all times, the maids are not.

While I was just finishing up with the pancakes I heard light steps enter the kitchen. I heard her inhale the scent of breakfast and smiled at her over my shoulder before returning my attention forward.

"You hungry?"

"God yes." She claimed, making me chuckle.

I finished putting the food on the plates and she took a seat on the chairs by the kitchen island. I sat down and began eating, until I felt someone grab my arm. When I looked to the side Ava stood there with a tiny pout.

"What's wrong?" I frowned, looking her up and down for any signs of her being hurt.

"Open." She said, pulling my arm away from resting on the table. I did what she said and she took a seat on my lap, starting to eat her food.

I kissed her shoulder and placed one hand around her waist. If she got like this every time she was on her period I had absolutely no problem with her making my bed look like the aftermath of a massacre every time.

When we were done eating she spoke with her mother on the phone in the living room, snuggled up underneath a blanket.

I decided to catch up on some work and walked up to my office. I continued down the hall on the third floor and entered my office. I actually had a lot to do today. I had to make some calls to a couple of my clients, both regular business and my drug business.

It took almost five hours until I was done with most, going downstairs to check up on Ava from time to time. Alesso had been here with Matt and Ben earlier, helping me with a couple of things regarding some work.

I sighed in my chair and dragged my hands across my face. It wasn't an easy job being both a mafia boss and a businessman. Apart from the intense work it was all worth it though, the money flooded in like trash towards the coast.

Suddenly I heard the door open which made me dart my eyes to the sound. Ava stepped in carefully with a look that I couldn't read painted on her face.
When she walked closer I leaned back and folded my arms across my chest. She had changed into some sweats, shorts and a tank top. I followed her every move as she made her way over to me, and when she reached me she straddled my lap. My hands took a hold of her hips.

"What are you doing here, kitten?" I asked, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm bored. Entertain me." She smirked, her fingers playing with the buttons of my shirt.

My eyebrows raised at the hidden meaning behind her words. Earlier when I came down to check up on her, she had been in the kitchen. I had walked up behind her and started kissing her neck. When I pulled her close enough so that her ass was pressed against my crotch she had said she didn't want to have sex while she was on her period. I respected that.

But now she was here, the arousal obvious enough to be smelled in the air. She kept unbuttoning my shirt, leaving my chest on display. Her gaze fell to appreciate the skin and her hands grazed over my defined muscles. She leaned forward to place annoyingly soft kisses on my shoulder, throat and chest.

"I thought you didn't want to do anything?" I said, the corner of my lip tilting up.

She pulled back to look at my face. Her hands moved to my jaw, tracing the outline of the sharp bone with the tip of her fingers.

"I still want to do something." She said quietly, hovering above my lips.

I cocked a brow and squeezed her waist.

"And what is that?"

She stayed silent, but her hands dropped to my crotch where she fiddled with my belt. She stood up and went down on her knees in front of me, and I automatically widened my legs as she positioned herself right by my growing erection. I clenched my jaw when I figured out what she had in mind. But I didn't want her to feel forced to pleasure me.

"Baby, you don't have to-"

"I want to."

When she had succeeded in zipping down my pants she looked up at me, her eyes glinting with lust. I held our gaze while her hands wrapped around my cock tightly, making me hiss out. It twitched in her hand, desperate to be pleased, to feel the warmth of her mouth.

I almost lost it when her tongue darted out to graze over the sensitive tip. My hands squeezed the armrests, trying to hold back from erupting right then and there.

"Do you like this?" she asked seductively, looking up trough her eyelashes as her hand worked magic around my shaft.

"Yeah." I breathed.

She smirked at me and brought her palm to her mouth, spitting on it. She used the saliva to rub my cock faster. Right when her lips parted to take me in the phone rang. I swore and picked it up without looking at the screen.

"What?" I snapped, not pulling my eyes from the erotic sight below me, my beautiful woman sucking me off.

"Someone's in a mood." I heard. It was Severo, a close friend of mine who worked for me at one of my warehouses. His job was making sure everything went smoothly and according to plan.

"Is there a problem?" I asked, trying to get rid of him before Ava made me release.

He began talking about something that my head couldn't fish up. I was too occupied watching intently as Ava took my cock as deep as she could, the tip hitting the back of her throat every time she bobbed her head.

She couldn't take all of it, barely half. My eyes closed and my head tilted back when she picked up the pace. I almost came when she cupped my balls, but she noticed it and stopped. I looked down at her with a groan. She had the audacity to chuckle.

She sucked my cock like it was her favorite thing to ever have entered her mouth. I would guess that it was, judging by the way she took it. I was addicted to seeing her on the floor, worshipping my dick like it's the holy father.

She looked so fucking good.

When I felt my orgasm arriving my hand moved to the back of her head, pushing myself farther in between her pretty little lips to watch it disappear into her mouth.

"I'll call you back." I hurriedly said into the phone, dropping it on the table.

"Just like that, fuck." I groaned.

My grip around her silky hair tightened and with one final thrust I released my cum deep down her throat. Like a good girl, she swallowed every single drop.

My chest rapidly moved up and down as I came down from my high and she moved back to stand up and situate her body across my lap. I watched as my sperm dripped down her chin, and leaned forward to lick it up. My hand grabbed her jaw and she opened her mouth, already anticipating my next move.

I spat my own arousal into her mouth and watched as she curled it back on her tongue, swallowing the remaining substance of my sperm.

I exhaled heavily,"Fuck, you're so hot."

She grinned up at me and grabbed my throat to pull me into a passionate kiss. I could taste the salty flavor, but couldn't give less of a shit.

How I was able to be blessed with someone like her I would never understand.

_____

We're unfortunately moving towards the end of this book:(

Buuuuuttttt...

What if I say I have a sequel planned...?😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 8.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
1.2M 41.2K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
1M 25.7K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
14.8M 263K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...