THROUGH DIFFERENT WORLDS [SKZ]

By Ace_Muse

"We're inside our music videos?!" "No shit Sherlock" There's something about the videos we create, they have... More

Sneak Peek
Cast
02 Healing Therapy
03 The Hellevator
04 Dear STAY
05 The Next World
06 Help Them
07 Now What?
08 Thanks Man
09 The Cat!
10 Chasing Them?

01 The Magic Shop

51 5 45
By Ace_Muse

It was another day of boredom for the eight boys, despite daily practices. Everyone was sprawled on the living room floor, eagerly waiting for their leader; Bang Chan to arrive back. The younger members were sick of staying inside the dorm or agency, either practicing or doing other stuff. Moreover now Kingdom was also done shooting and they just don't seem to have any more work. And even Mixtape: OH was released, meaning nothing is left to do. And as a cherry on top; the deadly virus corona is running around.

However, today the boys were not going to bed with boredom, instead, the eldest Hyungs namely Bangchan, Minho, and Changbin had a plan. Though Chan has a possibility of getting his ass beaten for executing it, he just couldn't let his members sulk around.

As soon as the front door unlocked, the younger members started to pour down their complaints. "Woah Woah! Shh!" Chan waves his hand around frantically, trying to comprehend who was speaking what. "Will you shut up?!" Minho's voice echoes as all the members went silent, even the leader himself was astonished. "Listen kiddos, Hyung has a plan" Changbin suddenly says, standing up on his feet and gesturing to Bang Chan.

"What plan?" Asks Jisung, clearly expecting a great one. Placing down his possessions, BangChan sighs tiredly and says. "We... are going to sneak out"

Drawing the heavy luggage from the backseat, you exited the taxi. The shady street was turning creepier as the vehicle drove off. You had just landed in Incheon and took a few taxis to Seoul. Unexpected enough you had won the scholarship to study in South Korea and at one of the largest educational institutes in Seoul. The moment you had stepped out of the plane, you had to suppress the eagerness to yell an 'I'm here bitches!'.

You weren't much of an optimistic person but sure liked to think positively from time to time. That's why you were currently looking for an address given by your online friend, who also got to Korea with a scholarship. Although you had learned a few close combat skills, thanks to your father's persuading manner, you never really had to use these skills. And what if this was the day? Maybe you can beat up a drunk old man and get recruited into a mafia. Perks of reading too much fanfiction.

Seoul was sure cold at night, especially when you don't check the Korean calendar and wear thin clothes. Staring at the address on the white piece of paper, you attempted to decipher it out of the house names on the street. Your phone just so decided to run out of battery, because you had used it to watch Stray Kids videos.

As much as your luck was bad, a fat ginger cat jumped over your shoulder, making you scream in apprehension. And that was not the only thing, as soon as you quit panicking and resumed your walk, the bloody cat just so decided to place its tail under your File shoes. The cat was extremely sensitive, screeching and chasing after you now.

"Hyunjin! Let's go!" Lee Know pulls the younger closer and lets out an excited squeal, which earned disgusted faces from the rest. "What?" Everyone chose to ignore him and continued to walk down the empty hallway. The clock was just turning eleven as they made out of the dorm building. Adjusting their black masks, the group of eight jumped over the large fence and to the dark street. Passing through the front was a lot riskier contemplating the number of security cameras.

Bang Chan leans his back against the wall and motions the rest to copy. The members followed him like spiders until they turned a corner into a slimmer and resident street. All the lights were out there, indicating that the people were fast asleep. "I can't believe we snuck out" Felix whispered to no one in particular, continuing to stick against the wall. "You can stand well now, idiot" Seungmin tells, glancing at Felix.

"We're Free!-"

"Shut Up!" Jeongin shuts Changbin's mouth and sends a scowl. "I.N's right, we are at a residential area, if we make noise- who knows, the people might even call the cops! And we'll be in trouble for a big-time" BangChan scolds, though he wanted to look intimidating it didn't work looking at his sweater with a picture of power puff girls.

"Let's walk out of this street first, I remember there is a 24/7 convenience store" Says Seungmin making the rest nod in approval. "This place is giving me the chills Hyung, let's go" Hyunjin shudders, rubbing his palms together. Without another discussion, all of them started to walk freely, spooked to look around. Their walk came to a halt when a girl's scream rose in the night. "I'm-i'm not the only one who heard the-that right?" Felix looks around trying to figure out the members, who were simultaneously glancing about. "I'm afraid no, you're not alone" Changbin announces before taking out his phone.

BangChan and Minho also proceed to take out their phone, flashlights were essential things. The younger members hold hands together and stick behind the elders, hoping for some kind of protection. Though Changbin was frightened he tried not to exhibit it, he had to defend his younger brothers after all. Minho on the other hand was so ready to fight a ghost, balling up his fists. One could say Chan was the most practical one in the situation. He knew it was a human and they were probably in some sort of danger or scared of something.

"I can hear footsteps" Minho suddenly says making the younger ones gulp. But Seungmin wasn't having it at all. "This is absurd," He says before letting go of Hyunjin's and Jeongin's hands and walking forward. But he didn't remain so brave when a dark figure crashed onto him from the other side. "Gaah-!" Minho panicked almost immediately and landed a sharp kick at the figure and it squealed in pain before rolling off Seungmin.

Changbin pulls Seungmin up as Bang Chan and Minho flickered their lights towards the dark figure. Only to see you, on the floor with the luggage on the road and you desperately clenching your shoulder. "Oh shit! It's a girl!" Felix curses out loud receiving a glare from Changbin, possibly to say 'don't curse Jeongin is here'. "I'm so sorry! I didn't look where I was going" You abruptly said, now sitting up on the tared road. "But you didn't have to kick me!"

"We are so sorry, we were just scared" Bang Chan states before giving a hand to you. You were certain you knew that voice but the pain in your shoulder just decided to let you concentrate on it instead. The hand was a lot larger than yours, but you still stood up. "Uhm excuse me miss but..." Hyunjin pipes up suddenly. Turning around, you now got a clearer view of the people. For a second you forgot maths and gave up on counting them. "What?"

"There's a cat on your jacket?" He says, unsure of his phrases, and points towards you. Frowning you touched your back when the cat suddenly shrieked and ran off. "That brat ruined my jacket! Just wait and see! I'll find you and tie a bell around your neck, you mother fucking idiot!" You yelled after the fading figure of the cat as the eight boys stared at you in disbelief.

"Ehem- we'll go our way then" Minho states as you turned back to them. You however were on your feels after knowing the cat ruined your jacket and one of them had kicked you. "Go your way?! Which one of you kicked me?! It hurts like hell man!" Bang Chan started worrying again, If you kept screaming, people will wake up and if anyone knew it was Stray Kids, they were done for. First off, they snuck out of their dorm, they were walking around the streets at corona restrictions, they bought Hyunjin who was meant to be on hiatus and Minho kicked a girl; who's probably a foreigner with a weird Korean accent.

"M-miss please-" Like a bolt out of the blue sky, heavy footsteps were heard from the distance, cutting off Chan's sentence. He frantically looks around and notices a small shop beside them. It had wooden doors with a glass panel and a small banner that had polished carvings quoting; Magic Shop.

Bang chan threw himself at the door and it opened without difficulty. You and the seven stare at him in confusion, wondering if he's gone mental. "Someone's coming and- oh fuck that! Get inside!" He shouts and started to push all of them inside. Before you could protest, he covers your mouth and picked you up as you desperately kicked the air. You honestly thought you were dying on your first day in Korea.

Jeongin was kind enough to pull your luggage inside. "Shh!" Bang Chan says and leans against the now-closed door, still holding you in the air. Everyone could make out a figure flashing their light around outside. You suddenly decided to give up and let your weight fall onto Chan. Your foot was barely touching the ground as he held you up.

After a minute he let go of you, feeling his hands get tired. The loud thud your body created when you fell to the floor, almost scared the members. The pain in your shoulder was disastrous and now you were accomplished with your existence. But the shop suddenly lit up, making you bolt up from the floor with fear.

"Hello!" A bubbly voice abruptly greets them as the group turned around. A man with blonde hair stood behind a wooden counter and had a flirty smile as he eyed you. You had to admit, the person looked good but his appearance was more of a creep's. His clothes were of a cobalt shade, shining in the yellow light to indicate it was silk. Nonetheless, what stood out the most was the portraits of six more men, simultaneously good-looking, hung behind him on the wall.

"Hi! Welcome to The Magic Shop!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
371K 32.2K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...