I don't love anymore - J.jk |...

By gukkzgaze

Jungkook is a PE teacher at Seoul's famous school. where he meets his ex girlfriend y/n. whom he played and b... More

prologue
introduction session
part 01
part 02
part 03
part 04
part 05
part 06
part 07
part 08
part 09
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38 (epilogue)
EY YO!! HITMAN BANG INTRODUCES....

part 22

714 25 1
By gukkzgaze

While jimin and you were having conversation with each other Hoseok and Jin joined you after giving the two bag full of snacks and drinks to the incharge, which he was holding. While hobi had one more with him.

They both joined your conversations and handed the bag to you, while Jin sitting next to you and hobi next to Jimin.

You : what is this?

Hoseok : snacks for us.

Jimin : won't it be unfair, to everyone's else?

Hoseok : who cares. As long as our princess is happy we can fight the world for her. Right Jin hyung?

Jin : of course, my baby sister comes first.

You : who told you buy all this?

Hoseok : your lovely boyfriend miss.

Aww, that's so sweet of him, he really cares for you a lot. You smiled Persing your lips out of shyness.

Jimin : someone's blushing.

Jimin said in teasing voice, resulting you hiding your face more in his shoulder, and hitting him continuously but lightly.

Jimin : stop this your boyfriend's giving looks to me.

But you didn't budge. You were still embarrassed, while your hitting didn't stop. Jimin chuckled at your behaviour.

Jimin : stop it or he will kill me y/n.

You sat back properly in your position, with your cheeks bloodshot red. You saw Jungkook staring at you, from the court, with an unexplainable expression on his face. He didn't broke the eye contact untill Yoongi called him.

You shrugged it off and started rummaging through the bag Infront of you. You saw a chocolate cupcake inside, just as you were about to take it, your cell phone staring ringing gaining almost everyone's attention at how loud it's voice was in the almost silent stadium.

You took your phone to see who was the person calling, just as your eyes landed on the caller ID you shouted *OMG* from excitement again embarrassing yourself Infront of everyone present. You face palmed yourself, for your stupidity.

You sat back in your position shifting away from Jimin towards Jin and received the video call.

You were again about to shout from excitement as you saw Taehyung with Yeontan, both on the bed. Yeontan was lying forward while Taehyung was behind, rubbing his face on Yeontan's back with his one hand forward holding his cellphone.

You were smiling like crazy, you really missed them thousand times. You didn't realised when a tear left your eyes. They both were really the closest person to you. You saw Jin's hand coming forward wiping your tears. Then you realised and wiped your tears, yourself.

You : I missed you both so much.

You said with a small baby voice and a pout on your lips. As tears once again started following from your eyes.

Taehyung : hey dummy, stop crying. We'll be back in no time, and your trip is about to get over soon.

You nodded again wiping your tears. And sniffing as well.

You : please come back fast.

This time Taehyung nodded while chuckling.

Now Jin popped from other side, his head partly on your shoulder, informing his presence to the other guy.

Jin : How's everything going there?

Taehyung : everything is settled here, just the problem is our house. I haven't found anyone who would buy it, yet.

You : what do you mean by selling the house, we're not selling the house.

Taehyung : do you want to leave this house for spiders party?

You : excuse me mister? You have left your job there, but I haven't, my training isn't finished yet. And I'm not leaving it just like that.

Taehyung : god I didn't even thought about it. So no selling house, then I'll book the flight tickets for tomorrow and be there asap.

He said and nodded his head, while you did too.

Then you realised you have to leave for London, you have to leave everything behind, once again. What about Jungkook, you didn't told him that, what will be his reaction? You have to talk about it with him.

You were brought back to reality when Taehyung said

Taehyung : you have an explaining left y/n.

You raised your brow. What explaining?

You : what explaining?

Taehyung : remember last time I called you, when I said take care of yourself, then someone interrupted?

He explained everything slow, making you realise the moment. You nodded your head, you were about to tell him, but then you realised, he himself has a lot of explaining a to do.

You : oh, but you know that's something I would like to tell to when we meet in person.

Taehyung : fine.

He said nodding in agreement. As Yeontan left the bed running away. While he watched him leaving.

You : Tae?

You suddenly interrupted. Gaining his attention. He looked at you with a questionable face.

You : I wanted to know if you talked to Jimin again?

You said gaining everyone's attention next you, you eyed everyone to stay silent.

Taehyung : uhmm....yeah I did.

You : so when is he coming back?

Taehyung : he didn't told me when exactly, but he said it will take him sometime.

You nodded, making a small O shape, with your lips.

You : don't you miss him?

Taehyung : I do.

He said with his eyes turning sad.

You : I have a surprise for you.

Taehyung : mhmm?

He asked as you now shifted towards Jimin, who had a terrified look on his face.

You : I won't show you yet, you have to guess it first.

Taehyung : who can it be? Hope world?

You : His name is Hoseok stop calling him hope world for god's sake.

You said with a little laughter leaving your mouth.

Taehyung : so is it Hoseok?

You : why would he be a surprise for you? Are you his boyfriend?

Taehyung : stop this rubbish, you know I don't like these kind of jokes.

He said in stern voice, immediately getting angry.

You : okay, okay angry bird, calm down, I know you are loyal towards Jimin.

Taehyung : yes, there is no like him, and none can ever be.

Wow, this idiot. He loves him so much, but still is pushing him away, you took a look at Jimin, who was trying hard not let out a cry. You ran your free hand over his back.

You : sometimes I feel jealous of him.

You said jokingly while you were crying inside, over the situation.

You : so I'm going to show you your surprise okay?

Taehyung : yeah.

You : ready?

Taehyung : I was born ready.

You : 1

2

3!

Saying this your turned the cell phone towards Jimin, who had his eyes closed, while tears streaming down to his cheeks. You didn't heard anything from other side. So you spoke.

You : Tae?

Taehyung : sorry my cell phone dropped.

You : YOU IDIOT.

You shouted too loud, again taking everyone's attention.

Taehyung : wtf....what are you doing there?

Taehyung's voice spoke from other side, indicating he saw Jimin. While Jimin's eyes were still closed, as he was just sitting there silently crying. You turned your cell phone towards you, and saw Taehyung expression, he looked scared, and broke at the same time.

Before you could say anything he ended the call, you took a deep sigh. You threw your cell phone at Jin. And quickly held Jimin's hand taking him away from the place. He didn't complained and just followed you like a obedient puppy.

Coming out of the stadium, you didn't waisted a second and hugged him, letting your tears fall as well. He hugged you back, resting his head on your shoulder and crying like baby. You patted his back.

You : let it out, Jimin.

_____________________________________________________

*Jungkook's pov*

I was looking at the students practising before the match, while Yoongi hyung was giving them instructions. I really don't have to do a lot work. Yoongi hyung is champion, he was handling everything without much efforts, he is actually a good leader when it comes to basketball.

Getting bored I looked around, the stadium. I saw y/n dragging Jimin hyung out of the stadium. Jin hyung and Hoseok didn't do anything, they were just looking down. I decided to follow them, so I gestured Yoongi hyung that I'll be out.

I followed them out of the stadium and saw them both hugging each other. Jealousy took over me and I stormed towards them with heavy steps that's untill I saw Jimin hyung's body shaking. And y/n controlling him. I quickly went towards them and hugged them both.

I actually don't know the reason of all this, but my friend is in need of someone to comfort him.

Jimin : I regret lying to him, y/n. I really regret it. I shouldn't have done that.

Jimin hyung said in his shaky voice. I quickly realised what he is talking about.

Me : everything will be fine hyung. I was the reason of all this, and I will fix it. I promise.

Jimin : how? How will you do it, Jungkook? He hates me, he doesn't wants to see my face. Nothing can be fixed, now. I've ruined my life by my own hands.

Y/n : Do you believe me?

Jimin hyung nodded while sniffing. And we all broke the hug.

Y/n : Then I am promising you, that Jungkook will fix it.  Not just Jungkook, we both. We both will fix it, we'll fix everything. I promise I'll get you, your boyfriend back.

Me : just trust us hyung, we will fix everyone who suffered because of us. And I'm really great full you've been with me till now. Thank you so much for that.

Y/n : yes thank you for taking care of my bunny. We both are really great full of you. And now you just have to wait, you are going to get your happiness back soon.

Me : everything will be alright.

Jimin hyung nodded at our words. Still sniffing and wiping his tears.

Jimin : I'm trusting you both, and I am sure as long as you are together, you can make it. Please fix everything. I can't live without him anymore.

He said again treating up.

Me : cry as much as you want, take all of your tears out hyung, because after today you won't need them, anymore.

Y/n : No he has to cry when I will be getting married, right?

Me : why's that?

Y/n : out of pity.

What the... She left running away from us. As Jimin hyung chuckled behind.

Jimin : chill she was joking. Let's go.

Jimin hyung said placing his hand on my shoulder bringing back to the stadium.
_______________________________________________________

I was actually thinking of leaving at a cliff hanger. But then changed my mind.

Hope you enjoyed.
That's it for today.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7K 42
In which Kim Taehyung is a teacher in Jeon Jungkook's school. One day Jungkook meets one of his teachers from school at a cafe,taehyung whom is gonn...
68.9K 6.2K 64
Rosé is sick of her short-term dating life and wants to find a man who can be loyal to her and her only. She does not want to play around with love a...
90.3K 5.3K 53
Throw away your everyday High School badboy image. This school's biggest delinquent is a girl. Together with her best friend, Kim Taehyung, Kang Hyun...
8.3K 397 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...