Ciel [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"Touching you is touching heaven. Even if you're the devil in a pretty package." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

5.

5.6K 424 156
By Ilove1D1237

"I might've over reacted." Jungkook said in an apologetic tone.

Jeongyeon nodded, "Indeed you did. What you did was not right. You can't just throw a tantrum and leave work in the middle of your shift."

"I apologize. I had a mental breakdown. I'm okay now though." He smiled nervously. After wondering why Taehyung hadn't called or come in, he flipped out and left.

Taehyung ended up calling the following day and arranging a night with him. It only made Jungkook realize how foolish and impulsive he truly was.

That man had a hold on him and he hadn't realized it was this bad until now. Jeongyeon sighed, "Jungkook, have I not told you to not get feelings involved? This job is not to find love."

"I know. There's no feelings attached. I swear." He told trying to sound as convincing as possible.

She looked like she wanted to say something else, but didn't. It was useless and it was far too late to give him love advice. "Okay, get ready for tonight. No leaving early, alright?"

"Okay. Uhh...is Jimin gone again?"

"Yeah. Jackson called him for a night."

"Oh, and he didn't come here?"

"No. I guess he wanted a night out with him."

Jungkook smiled while nodding. After she walked away, his smile slowly faded. Taehyung had never taken him out. The only place they had ever met at was his room.

And that would probably be the only place they'd meet.

•••

"Don't look nervous. Be natural. You're going to get checked. If you have something on you that's potentially dangerous they wont hesitate to shoot you in the head. Do you understand?"

Jeongyeon's words echoed in Jimin's mind as the brown haired man patted him forcefully. His heart was racing a bit, but he pushed that aside to make a conversation.

"I love your ring. It matches your gun—ow. That was a bit rough. What's your name anyways? Shouldn't we get to know each other first before you feel all over me?" He teased with a smirk.

The man froze and looked up. He didn't have to say a word. His look said it all. Shut the fuck up. That's what it read.

"Okay you don't like to talk. Got it. Oh shit, are you mute?  I feel horrible now."

The man continued to do his job and didn't reply. Jimin finally gave up on making small talk. That's not what he was here for anyways.

He wasn't going to lie. Getting called to have dinner with Kim Taehyung was so exciting. That meant that he had liked his dance. After getting paid that much for thirty minutes of dancing, he couldn't imagine how much he'd get paid for this time.

"Open your mouth."

Ah. So he wasn't mute.

Jimin smirked unable to stop his dirty mind, "Sir, don't you think we're getting—"

"Open your mouth." He repeated sternly.

"Yikes. Okay."

The man flashed a light in his mouth and asked him to move his tongue from side to side. Jimin wasn't too happy about this. It gave him dentist vibes.

"Good. Remove all your jewelry and place it on this bag."

"But—"

"Remove it."

Jimin huffed quietly and started taking off his rings and earrings. Sure, they weren't made of gold but that didn't mean they didn't hold sentimental value.

"That too."

Jimin swallowed as he pointed to a red ribbon tied around his wrist. "I...uhh...this is..."

"Off."

He fought the urge to say no. Then again, he wasn't in the position to say no. He hadn't even left the back parking lot and they were already investigating him like crazy.

"It's tied. I can't untie i—"

The man ripped it off and Jimin gasped loudly. His eyes flooded with instant tears and he almost swung to take it back. However, when he spotted the other man on the other side of the vehicle he didn't move.

What good would it do him if he ended shot in the head?

The brown haired put the red ribbon bracelet in the bag along with his other jewelry. Hopefully he would get them back.

"Okay, I'm putting this over your head for security purposes." The other man said as he took out a black cover up.

His hair was a messy clash of red orange. It's the first security man he had seen with a bright hair color. His outfit was the same though, black all the way down.

He put it over his head and suddenly everything went dark. There was some murmuring and seconds later, one of them put him in the car. He heard the other doors open.

When the doors closed it finally hit Jimin. He was in a vehicle with two strangers and blindfolded. Would he even make it to Taehyung?

"Why did you have to come with me again?" The brown haired asked.

"Because Mr. Kim said so."

"I'm capable enough to handle this by myself. Don't lie, did Yoongi sent you here?"

"I don't take orders from Yoongi."

"Lies. You and I both know he likes to pretend he's the boss."

"Sehun, we don't have time for this little kid shit. Yoongi is his right hand and therefore has authority over us." The orange haired scolded.

"And you're his brothers right hand. What about me huh? I've been here as long as Yoongi. Longer than you."

"Really? We don't have time to argue over this."

"Hoseok don't—!"

"Enough."

Nothing else was said after that. Jimin was staring to sweat under the black cover. Was it all in his mind or was his breathing super loud? An eternity later—at least that's what it felt like—the car stopped and he heard the doors open.

"Hello? Where are—?" Jimin wasn't even able to finish his sentence because an arm pulled him out.

The cover was removed and he spotted the brown haired, Sehun. It took him a few seconds for his vision to adjust.

"Follow me." He instructed walking ahead.

He did as he was told and then realized that Hoseok the orange haired was behind him. In all honesty, he was very impressed with his security. If Jimin really were to try to harm Taehyung he wouldn't make it close enough.

Jimin's thoughts floated away once he noticed the big mansion in front of him. It was all white from the outside and surrounded by big black gates.

There was men everywhere and they each held all types of guns. Hell, there was even two big dogs at the entrance as well. The garden was a beautiful green with gorgeous rose bushes. It looked like the yard was well taken care of. The flowers and trees looked faked.

Jimin was mesmerized. The only time he'd seen a beauty like this mansion was on the internet. He couldn't help to fall behind and admire everything.

In fact he was too distracted that he ended up bumping into Sehun. "Oops. Sorry." He apologized. The guard didn't respond and only kept walking.

"Keep moving." Hoseok said behind him. Jimin felt a small shiver down his neck. He was very close to his personal space.

They entered the door and once again Jimin's mind was blown away. The whole place looked expensive. The art paintings on the wall, the sparkly chandelier, and brown cozy couches. This looked like a dream come true.

"Follow me this way." Hoseok said motioning for him to follow.

Jimin took note of how twenty men were around the living room area. He wondered if the only reason the security was like this was because of him. Or maybe this was the regular.

Hoseok took him into a room that was big enough to be the size of his entire apartment. Over the years, Jimin had managed to spend his money well.

He started in a tiny one bedroom apartment and transferred to a luxurious apartment with two bathrooms. He did admit that it was lonely at times. Especially since he was there by himself most of the time.

But at least he had central air conditioning and heater. The only bad thing was that Yuta wasn't there to share it with him.

Taehyung's walls were a creamy white. There was a brown couch in the corner along with a big clear door exposing the outside. A medium size table for two was in the center. Two glasses of champagne were on it.

The floors were a tan wooden color and even the air in here was better. There was a cinnamon smell that made his mouth water. A big painting on the wall caught his eye.

"Don't even think about stealing anything," Hoseok said interrupting his train of thought.

"Huh?" He blurted out of habit.

He pointed to a camera in the corner. "We have them all over the room. I'm the one who's in charge of reviewing the tapes. I must warn you, if you take something that's not yours I will know."

Jimin smiled raising his eyebrows, "Very well. I understand."

"Mr. Kim will be here shortly."

Jimin nodded as he left the door. He started looking around again feeling lost in the beauty. This was everything he had ever envisioned.

He approached the painting on the wall to observe it up close. Half of it was painted in light blue and white and the other was a darker gray with black.

There was two angels painted. One was trying to reach the blue sky and the other was pulling him down. The one that was being dragged had this pained expression on his face.

Jimin was so drawn to the painting that he didn't even hear Taehyung come in the room. He grabbed a glass of champagne and took a sip while smiling at himself.

"Lucifer," he said once he was two steps behind him.

Jimin gasped turning around. He felt his breath being knocked out of him for a minute. So this was him huh? One of the most—if not the most—powerful man was standing right here in front of his eyes.

"What a rude way to introduce myself. I'm Taehyung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 41.6K 49
"Tell that guy I'm paying for his food because he's hot." where yoongi pays for a really hot guys food while in being in a drivethru.
1.5M 81.2K 30
"If this is what hell feels like, then I'm not afraid to die."
6.7K 780 99
I'll always be here for you, even if I'm already dead.