Your Devotion - Slashers x Re...

Autorstwa CamsterHale

"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear m... Więcej

[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]
[Chapter 2: Dramatic Dream]
[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]
[Chapter 4: Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 5: Returning Home]
[Chapter 6: Intense Intimacy]
[Chapter 7: Cooking Cupcakes]
[Chapter 8: Delicious Desserts]
[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]
[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]
[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]
[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]
[Chapter 13: Haunting History]
[Chapter 14: The Dancing Clown]
[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]
[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]
[Chapter 17: Stolen Sweetheart]
[Chapter 18: Agitated Argument]
[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]
[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]
[Chapter 21: Evil Encounter]
[Chapter 22: Dark Request]
[Chapter 23: DEAL With It]
[Chapter 24: Excessive Exhaustion]
[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]
[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]
[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]
[Chapter 28: Friendship Fix]
[Chapter 30: Curious Comment]
[Chapter 31: The Walk Back]
[Chapter 32: Returning Home]
[Chapter 33: Evening Outbreaks]
[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]
[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]
[Chapter 36: Childish Clashing]
[Chapter 37: Next Morning]
[Chapter 38: Thursday Talks]
[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]
[Chapter 40: Protection Plan]
[Chapter 41: "A Little Kindness"]
[Chapter 42: Demonic Devotion]
[Chapter 43: Breaking Down]
[Chapter 44: Calming Confession]
[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]
[Chapter 46: Calling Cadence]
[Chapter 47: Furious Fight]
[Chapter 48: Settling Things]
[Chapter 49: Bedroom Break-in]
[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]
[Chapter 51: Friday Explanations]
[Chapter 52: Midday Classes]
[Chapter 53: Call Me Maybe?]
[Chapter 54: New Stalking Spot]
[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]
[Chapter 56: Hide 'N' Seek]
[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]
[Chapter 57: Unknown Caller]
[Chapter 58: "Welcome Home"]
[Chapter 59: Wrong Number?]
[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]
[Chapter 61: Psychotic Problems]
[Chapter 62: Saturday Morning]
[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]
[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]
[Chapter 65: "SHUT IT!!"]
[Chapter 66: Let's Keep Walking]
[Chapter 67: Twisted Talk]
[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]
[Chapter 69: Chaotic Complications]
[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]
[Chapter 71: The Truth Can't Lie]
[Chapter 72: Soothing Sympathy]
[Chapter 73: You Getting Scared...?]
[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]
[Chapter 75: Monday Morning]
[Chapter 76: Things Being Hectic]
[Chapter 77: Catching On Quickly]
[Chapter 78: Grand Finale]
-Author's Note-

[Chapter 29: Transfer Students]

6.8K 348 643
Autorstwa CamsterHale

"Hey, why don't we go and grab some lunch together?" You suggested in a kind tone, seeing as it had just struck lunchtime and you were kind of hungry. "It'll give us a chance to catch up and talk some more."

"I think that's a wonderful idea." Cadence sided with you the moment you brought up said offer, her face filled with joy while the other two agreed also.

"Yeah, c'mon! It'll give me a chance to tell you about these new transfer students. They're kinda cute and are totally your type!" Amber clapped her hands together and grinned brightly, causing you smile and shake your head. Yep, same old Amber.

"So, new transfer students then, huh...?" You directed the conversation back to the new people before moving towards the classroom's front door - now somewhat curious about them. "What are they like?"

"Like Amber said, they're totally your type." Laura joined in with amusement, finding your other friend's comment to be funny. "They both enjoy horror movies, they're creative, they're friendly, dark...brooding. I mean, they both quote horror movies all the time - it's absolutely hilarious!"

"Just because you and Amber don't like horror movies doesn't mean you should judge these two too hard." Rolling your eyes, you continued to smile at her and tried to remain pleasant - deciding to strike up a casual conversation instead.

"(Y/n)'s right." Cadence sensibly informed them, grabbing a lunch-tray and lining up for the mediocre meal of the day.

"Still though! Those guys are a little bit strange, you have to admit, Cads." Laura complained with an uncomfortable look, joining the line as she defended her Amber.

"So what? You're calling me strange too? Thanks guys." Acting playful, you stuck your tongue out and attempted to lighten the mood, finding it amusing when Amber and Laura panicked immediately.

"What, no!" Amber exclaimed with a worried mood, shaking her head and making you burst out laughing. "We would never—"

"We weren't calling you strange (Y/n), we were just saying that these guys are a little bit—"

"Strange, right?" A new voice cut into the conversation casually, the tone striking you as oddly familiar. Had you heard it somewhere before? Spinning around, you spotted two teenage boys, recognising their faces from somewhere as you frowned - growing slightly more bewildered. Wait...had you seen him somewhere before...?

"We weren't trying to be offensive or anything!" You hurriedly spoke up, feeling self-conscious while you ordered your lunch and talked to this unknown student without a second thought. "I was just curious about these new transfer students, and..."

"Nah, I'd say strange is pretty accurate." He grinned lightheartedly, siding with your two friends and behaving like a good sport.

"Why? Did they do something in particular that creeped the other students out...?" You wondered interestedly, feeling intrigued whilst you gestured for the two of them sit with you four instead.

"Not intentionally." The male opposite you chuckled, accepting your offer and sitting down opposite you rather happily. The second teenage boy sat down as well, shooting you a bad-boyish smirk as he sent the male next to him an amused grin - clearly finding something about this conversation funny.

"Oh...?" You replied with a kindhearted smile, "Well, it's nice to meet you both. I haven't seen you two around campus before, so I'm guessing you're the new guys?"

"Bingo." He smiled back, his friendly attitude and sociable personality striking you as pleasantly refreshing so far. "My name's Billy. Billy Loomis."

"Stu. Stu Macher." The second boy introduced breezily, both teens behaving oddly considerate seeing as how they seemed to have been isolated from the rest of the students. "Pleasure to meet you."

"I'm (Y/n)." You told him in a friendly way, holding your hand out before shaking his.

"What a beautiful name." Billy complimented sweetly, throwing you another smile whilst you lightly laughed again. "Don't you think so, Stu?"

"Absolutely. Way prettier than the other girls's names that we've heard so far. No offence." Stu sided with Billy and poked fun at every other girl immediately, focusing on you again a moment afterwards.

"None taken." Cadence smiled in return, not finding their remark very offensive whilst she began eating and reacted with a goodnatured expression.

"If that's your best attempt at flirting guys, then you certainly have a ways to go." You mocked them with mischief, fluttering your eyes and acting like you were somewhat seduced. "But thank you. Thank you very much."

"D'aww, don't we at least get an A+?" Stu teased with fake-desperation, his sly words making it fairly obvious that he was messing in return. "C'mon, (Y/n)~"

"Mm...I'll think about it, Stu-boy." You decided on a whim - both of you in your own little world while the taunting continued and you kept on eating lunch.

"So Billy, Stu! We uh, we were just telling (Y/n) about how much you guys had in common with each other." Amber mentioned brightly, not realising the awkward situation she'd just placed the three of you in.

"Oh, absolutely!" Laura spoke with false excitement and sipped at her soda - pretending that there was no strangeness surrounding you six whatsoever.

"Oh? What sort of things are you into...?" Billy questioned innocently, raising his sandwich up to his mouth before taking a polite and well-mannered bite from it.

"Well, um...I enjoy this and that..." You trailed off hesitantly, suddenly growing shy whilst you started eating your food. "Mostly horror games, horror movies, horror stories..."

"You're joking." Stu replied in disbelief, his eyes widening so the size of saucers after hearing your shocking response.

"Look, I know it's weird..." You muttered under your breath, glaring at the ground and feeling your frustration rise. "For a girl to like it...But, I just...it's so—"

"No, I think that's awesome!" Billy bursted out with extreme excitement, not judging you in the slightest as his smile became even bigger. "It's been forever since I've met a girl who's interested in horror."

"Yeah, same." Stu calmly agreed, both boys's reactions throwing you off while also sounding unbelievably unexpected.

"Wait, what...?" Surprise flittered across your facial features, frowning at how pleasant Billy and Stu seemed to be. "I just would've thought..."

"Trust me, we don't judge people on their interests." Billy promised affectionately - the dark-eyed student treating you with nothing but the utmost respect.

"Especially pretty girls who like the same stuff we do." Stu playfully commented, finishing his food incredibly fast.

"Ooh, I'm sensing more flirting going on here." Laura giggled, cutting into the conversation once more and nudging Amber smugly.

"What the Hell you guys!" You protested with embarrassment, your cheeks flushing a heavy pink as you internally groaned. Shit. If you let this harmless interaction between you three continue, the others would be sure to step in and take them out without another word.

"Oh my, what have we started?" Amber retaliated angelically, standing up and taking a hold of her now-empty tray.

"(Y/n)? You okay? You seemed fine just a few minutes ago." Billy curiously wondered, looking concerned on your behalf.

"Yeah, did we do something?" Stu questioned uneasily, noticing your frigid stance and growing puzzled by your mood-swing.

So, thinking fast, you took a deep breath and hoisted your bag onto your shoulder; snatching up your lunch tray before abruptly standing up. "You haven't started anything." You directed your next words towards Amber firmly, suddenly appearing hostile. "In fact, I...I have to leave. See you tomorrow, guys."

Forcing yourself to show more animosity, you left the group and shoved the lunch-tray into the washing area; barely being able to hide the angry tears that pricked at the edge of your eyes. Dammit. God-freaking-dammit. You knew you couldn't start any male friendships with anybody else. Otherwise either Hannibal, Michael, Jason, Norman or Freddy would rip them to shreds and make it seem like some sort of accident. You also had no idea how Pennywise was going to act towards any of your human friends - let alone male ones. With nothing but a sigh, you stood alone in the hallway and tried to stay calm.

"(Y/n)...?"
"Everything okay...?"

Two different voices suddenly caused you to jump, making you feel awkward when you turned around and took a deep breath. "Yeah. Was there um, was there something you both needed...?" You asked Billy and Stu quietly, starting to feel highly embarrassed because of your earlier cold-shoulder.

"Not really." Stu nonchalantly replied, his style of speaking being much more laidback than his friend Billy.

"What Stu means is that we were just worried about you, that's all." Billy explained with a kindhearted expression. "We wouldn't have wanted to upset you or anything."

"Oh, no, no, no!" You rejected his concern right off the bat. "Not at all! I just...I just think it would be better if...Well, if you stayed away from me."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.4K 300 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
70.9K 2.5K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
35.8K 2.2K 20
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
150K 3.4K 20
You're roommates with a bunch of slashers (listed below), what else can I say? Not all slashers are included, just ones that are widely known with on...