Hateful Desire

By 37y1prme

BOOK COVER BY: ceresartsy on tumblr : https://ceresartsy.tumblr.com Tiktok: @dracotikok *SET DURING SCHOOL AN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Helen Mccrory
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 42

2.3K 50 30
By 37y1prme

With my heart racing, Draco turns back to face me, "It's alright. Get some water from the kitchen to calm down and then go dance, you're on the pill remember?"

I swallow and nod in understanding. He is right, I need to trust that either him, Theo or Blaise can win me over Dolohov. I am not sure how good he is at the betting because I haven't been here ever since he started coming to The Manor.

"Lancing, come to the bathroom with Daph and I." Pansy takes my arm. I give Draco one last look; he lowers his eyes to me in a comforting manner.

With that, I turn to Pansy and Daphne, "Yeah alright." Daphne gives me a small half smile before leading the way.

While we pass the foyer, I watch as the boys walk up the stairs behind each other. I try and move my eyes back down to in front of me, I can't look worried about the bet.

I walk into the bathroom and place myself on the closed toilet letting out a deep sigh as I try and release my nerves.

"Don't worry Liv, you will be okay. Malfoy has gotten better with the cards." Daphne speaks trying to make me feel better.

Pansy pulls out a small tube of lipstick as she leans over the sink to the mirror to reapply the red, "It's true," she mumbles as she works focusing on her lips, "I have taught him well."

I run my hand through my slightly damp hair, "I know, but it's the fact that I finally have all the answers I have been looking for and now my small sliver of freedom can be taken away in a matter of minutes." I try to express just how worrisome this situation is.

Daphne fixes her bangs in the mirror but then faces me, "You need to trust Malfoy. If not him, at least trust Blaise."

"Yeah don't put any faith in Nott, he is pretty shit at Rummy." Pansy cuts in putting the tube of lipstick back in her waistband.

"I won't be able to focus on my little act tonight until I know I am safe." I speak honestly.

Pansy's tall black heels click on the marble as she moves closer to me, "Sweetheart you are going to have to." She purses her lips.

I let out a small laugh as I think about it all, "Trusting Draco? It's funny saying it out loud after everything we have been through." I look towards the floor, "But I have to." I move my eyes back to the two.

"Ready?" Daphne's sweet voice asks.

"I guess." I say standing from the toilet.

Daphne gives me small rub on my upper arm as we follow Pansy out the door. The neon lights come back into vision, and I feel a little overwhelmed.

I grab both the girls, "I am going to the kitchen for a moment. I just need some air."

"What if someone sees you?" Daphne asks.

"They won't."

They both give each other a look before turning to me, "If you do, just act like you are lost." Pansy answers. I give them a nod as I watch them disappear back into the crowd in the living room.

I move past the bodies and try to make my way into the kitchen. I think I may take up Draco's offer and get some water or something to try and collect myself. I try to keep my eyes down to the floor but move my body to the music so I can blend in with the other broken paragons.

I finally hit the blue neon lights and find the door to the kitchen. I open it in a hurry hoping the crowd doesn't find comfort in stove tops and spoons.

As soon as I walk through a small smile moves to my face to see the entire area empty. I move to the dining table to rest my hands on the wood. I let out a few deep breaths as I try and calm down.

The mix of alcohol and nerves is making me feel extremely uneasy. I can feel the sweat beading on the top of my skin, and I can't control it.

"O-Olivia?"

My mind stops as I hear my name. I quickly turn around to find Ginny standing alone in the corner with Tispy next to her.

"Ginny?" My eyes widen as I move directly to her. I immediately notice her small frame. She has definitely lost weight, but her skin still looks bright and there are no visible marks on her face that indicate past pain.

I wrap my arms around her and embrace her with comfort. I haven't been able to talk to any of my friends in what feels like years. This moment has made it all worth it.

She pulls away from me and I look into her eyes to notice her pupils aren't large and bloodshot like the others, "Have you not taken the pill tonight?" I ask in shock.

"No." Her voice is small.

"How?"

Tispy stays quiet as he listens to our conversation from below us, "Adrian Pucey doesn't require me to take it."

Holy shit. With the mix of all the news around me, I had forgotten that Adrian owns Ginny. I had wondered what their relationship had looked like due to the knowledge of Daphne and him.

"That's good Ginny, I am glad you aren't taking it." I say with a smile. I take her hands and mine, mainly to find comfort, "Where have you been these past couple weeks. I haven't seen you here yet?" I ask.

She swallows and looks to the kitchen door with some anxiety flooding her face, "I'm not sure if I can say anything Olivia.."

I lower my eyes to her, "You can, you can tell me."

I can feel her hands trembling in mine, "What if Malfoy finds out I told you. What if he hurts you or punishes you.?" He voice falls at the last part. I can feel the chills coming up my spine at the thought of her thinking I am being raped or beat every day.

"He won't find out Ginny, please tell me." I remember the act I have to put up because it is taking everything in me to not tell her all the information I know. I have to hold my tongue from telling her Ron and George are together with The Order as they try to save us all.

She lets out a breath, "Each weekend I have been with Adrian, he has brought me to the kitchen to hide out in. He tells me I don't belong out there but leaves me alone all night until he is done betting. I am not sure why, but I do know there is a charm on the door frame to only let certain people in during the event." I take in her words and my heart falls. This entire time she has only been a wall away from me and I had no idea.

I take a pause, "Does Draco know you have been here each Saturday night?"

"He only just found out tonight, that's why I am surprised you have access to the room now." She hurries out as if she may get caught.

I bite my lip as I try and think, "You don't need to be afraid to tell me these things Ginny. You can trust me."

She furrows her brows, "I just don't want to put you in a bad position because now you know Adrian has been somewhat good to me." She sucks in some air, "I don't know why but Adrian has not laid a finger on me. Daphne even is still nice to me. She acts as if we are back at school."

I try and think as I choose my words wisely, "Well don't question it, you are probably the only one that got so lucky."

"So, Draco isn't...proper?" She asks with hesitation. My eyes widen and my face becomes red as I recall Tispy standing right below us.

"Tispy do you mind leaving us for a moment?" I ask looking down to him.

"Of course, Miss. Lancing!!" Within an instant he disappears. I move my attention back to the red head, "He has his ways of setting a standard in his home."

She cocks her head to the side in pity in a nonpassive aggressive way, "I know you don't recall your past relationship with him, but he used to be genuine. I am sad to know his father has completely ruined him."

This makes my stomach drop as I realize everyone still thinks I have lost my memories. Everyone is under the impression that Draco has not given them back to me, I need to remember that for future conversations.

"Right, I have heard that." I keep my answer simple.

She squeezes my hand one time, "You should go, I don't want Adrian coming back down."

As the words leave her lips, the door to the kitchen opens and I feel Ginny's hands pull away from mine. I turn my head quickly to the door to see who has entered into the kitchen.

If I was granted access through the doorframe, who else has?

"Theodore Nott?" Ginny's voice shakes from behind me.

He walks in as he loosens his tie. His eyes meet ours and his face changes, "Weasley? Lancing?" His voice has a thick layer on confusion.

"I came to get some water. Draco told me it was alright." I try and act flustered around him for the act of it all.

Theos brows furrow at my worried tone. I can tell he is even more confused as to the fact I told him 'Draco gave me permission'. I give him a flicker of my eyes to get him to understand. Within an instant he forms an 'o' with his mouth.

"Right, make it quick." He says with a strict tone.

I move to the cabinet to find a glass quickly.

As I move to the faucet I hear Theo move to where Ginny is standing, "Weasley, what is your business in here?"

I keep my back turned as I fill my glass with water.

Her voice shakes, "Master Pucey told me to stay here while he plays out there." The words 'Master Pucey' hitting my ears feel like a punch in the stomach. She has no clue that the boy she is talking to is on our side more than she knows.

He coughs awkwardly, "Right, so he is treating you well?"

I pause at his question, why would he ask that?

"Yes sir. Very." This side of her is something I have never witnessed in my life. I hate that she has probably had to do it more times than myself.

I finish filling my glass and I turn to the two of them. Theos eyes are dancing around the room as if he refuses to look her in the eyes, "Lancing," He turns to me, "Draco is still betting on you. He is up against Zabini and Dolohov at the moment."

I feel my stomach drop as I hear that Dolohov is still in the running. Hopefully since I have both Draco and Blaise that the odds are truly in my favor.

"What an honor Olivia, both men of the house want your attention." Ginny speaks with wide eyes and a fake smile. I nearly drop my glass as I hear her words. How brainwashed has she become to the act. Is this what people have to actually say? It makes my stomach weak.

I nod, "Yes, what an amazing honor."

Theos face is pale at this point. I can tell he did not expect to find Ginny here and have to deal with the uncomfortableness of the conversation.

"Right, well I am leaving now. Lancing, follow." His voice is assertive.

I place my water on the counter giving him a nod. I keep my head down and follow him out of the room without another sound. I wish I would've turned to Ginny to give her a 'goodbye', but I know if I did she would find it odd to do in front of Theo.

I am just glad Adrian has taken care of her. If she were in the hands of someone more threatening I don't know what I would do.

Walking out to the group of past classmates gives me whiplash into reality. Seeing Ginny reminded me of the small amount of hope there is for the future but being back to see the faces of the traitors to the Wizarding world makes my body become queasy.

Theo grabs my arm to turn me to him, "You alright?"

"Yeah, I don't think anyone knows." I say speaking of my little show tonight.

"Ginny?"

I look up at him, "You heard her in there, she talks like a slave terrified that you would punish her. She is clueless." The words may have been a bit harsh as I watch Theo visibly shutter. His face grows a little white, I can tell he doesn't like the topic.

While looking to Theo, my eyes drift slightly behind his right shoulder to see Cho Chang standing in the corner dancing on a man with light brown hair. She wears a tight lavender dress as her hands move down this man's body.

Theo notices my stare and shifts his eyes behind him to watch. Her face holds the same scars and bruises as when I saw her at Dolohov's.

The man turns to look to his friend for him to reveal his face, Gabriel Tate. He was the Hufflepuff Prefect.

My jaw drops slightly as I look down to his left forearm to see the Dark Mark plastered above his skin.

Theo turns back to me, "He turned a week after the battle." He reads my mind. I keep my eyes on the former Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

"How?"

Theo takes my hand placing it around the back of his neck. I move my attention back to him in confusion by his intimate movement.

"You are on the pill." He reminds me. I give him a nod and move into him. He leans his head down to my ear as his hand wraps around my waist, "He turned the same way Cormac did. The Dark Lord has a recruitment method. Several students were given the option to follow through with it or become a broken paragon. The Muggle-born didn't have a choice."

He moves back from my ear, and I look up to him, "I wasn't given a choice?"

He nods, "Right, because you are a female. Not many of you had the offer. You also have the husband stitch , only really Slytherin girls got the offer like Pansy and Daphne." He clarifies. I feel a slight chill at the mention of the forced surgical procedure on my body.

"Theodore Nott." I hear to my right. We both turn to see a long-legged girl with black hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a tight strapless black dress down to her knees with tall heels to match. Her large silver earrings glisten in the neon lights.

Theo looks down to me, "Lancing, meet Emily Allison. She works for the Ministry as an Exotic Symbol Analysist. She was a year above us in Slytherin." She gives me a small smile, "Pleasure." Her tone is undefined. I recognize her face, but not enough to pinpoint her at a specific place in school.

I nod my head to her in a welcoming way, "Emily, what is your business at The Malfoy Manor tonight? Didn't think this type of thing was quite your taste."

She gives him an enchanted laugh, "Oh it usually isn't, but I have heard word about the Saturday nights here. I decided to stop by and see some old friends."

"Well, I am glad you made it, feel free to bet on any of the broken paragons tonight!" He raises one hand to motion around the room.

"Is this your whore?" Her question comes out casual, but I will never get used to people talking of me like that.

Theo lets out a loud laugh, "Oh no, its Malfoys. Although she can't seem to get her hands off of me tonight." He ends the sentence with a wink. When she moves her attention back to me, I react by moving closer to him laughing plastering a fake wicked smile in happiness.

She swallows, "I don't think I will be making any bets, but I may indulge." She smiles, "I will hopefully see you later?"

Theo nods, "Yes! Enjoy!" he waves her off.

I turn back to him, "An Exotic Symbol Analysist?" I ask in curiosity.

"She looks into different old symbols from historic transcripts for The Ministry. Sounds boring as shit to me." He gives me a cheeky smile to loosen the tight mood. I give him a grin.

He moves his hand from my waist to my hand, "Come, let's find the others and take some shots?" He says looking to me.

"Alright." I agree.

I follow his lead into the living room to find Cho Chang to now be dancing on a table moving her body to the music loudly playing around the room. Gabriel looks at her as a piece of meat that he is ready to take a bite off. Parvati Patil sits on one of the chairs leaning into the company of some man I do not know.

I try not to make a face as I move to the bar. Theo stands next to me handing me a shot of rum. He lifts the glass up and cheers with me before taking down the alcohol all in one quick motion.

"There you are!" Daphne yells running up to the two of us. "Come get a drink and let's dance!" I can tell she in intoxicated.

I take one of the glasses filled with champagne and follow her to the dance floor to find Pansy dancing alone. Theo comes up behind us with a drink in each of his hands.

I try and push back all the thoughts racing through my mind from the past hour. I need to focus on the music and the alcohol flooding my bloodstream. If I call pull off my act tonight, I will be clear from having to take the pill again. I need to find some sort of comfort in the moment, as hard at it is.

"Where is Adrian?" I ask Daphne as I dance.

She leans into me so I can hear her over the music, "A few men bet on Ginny." I bite my lip to try and hide the pain I feel for her. I become slightly anxious at the thought of another man winning her, but I need to push it down. Don't act out right now.

Not here.

I take the champagne and gulp it down quickly. I hear Pansy cheer for me as Theo mimics me drinking the rest from his glass.

I close my eyes and try to feel the music with my body. I move my hips back and forth slowly swaying my hips. I lean my head back as I try and find a rhythm to follow as I do when I usually take the pill.

As I start to find a sort of trance I feel two hands grip my waist. I open my eyes in an instant and spin around to see a towering blond above me.

"Did you-"

Before I can finish my question he answers, "Of course."

I don't know what comes over me, but I feel an overwhelming amount of relief and jump up onto him as he holds me while I wrap my legs around his waist.

I take my arms and grip them around his neck in comfort. The feeling of knowing I am safe another week in The Manor makes me almost cry in happiness. I have had a gut feeling ever since he left that I would have to go home with Dolohov and live a week of terror.

I move my head back to look him in the eyes, "Did you doubt me sweetheart?" His voice is thick and enticing.

"I was scared." I admit honestly.

His eyes move up and down from my lips to my eyes, "I won't let another man touch you ever again. I swear."

My heart flutters a little and I don't know if it's the alcohol in my system or the way that I have just found out Draco has saved my life yet again, but I lean in without thinking.

I take one of my hands and place it on his jaw as my lips push into his. His hand grips my thigh a little at my sudden action. I can tell he is caught off guard from the lack of movement from his lips.

Although, as I continue to push myself into him, he loosens up parting his lips slightly accepting my boldness.

I move my hand to grip his neck tightly as I arch my back pushing my chest into him. I ignore everything around me, my thoughts are only consumed of Draco Malfoy.

I feel his lips move from my mine and down to my neck. I push my hair behind my shoulder as I give him room to suck on my skin. My stomach flutters at the fleeing of his tongue moving around my sensitive spot as his teeth gently suck.

"Attah boy Malfoy!" Theo yells to him gripping his shoulder.

Draco moves from my neck to give him a look of 'Shut the fuck up'. I let out a small laugh as I look at Daphne who holds a smile.

Draco still holding me up, spins us around to face the outside of the crowd. He starts to move out of the room passing several sweaty bodies, "Where are we going?" I ask in curiosity.

"Upstairs." He voice is short and straight to the point. Although he gives me a grin to comfort me.

His feet move up the stairs in a hurry. I let out a laugh as I realize how ridiculous we look as he continues to carry me.

On the steps, we pass the black-haired girl from The Ministry whose name I recall being Emily Allison. I turn my head to catch eyes with her as he looks into mine. Our stare lasts only a couple seconds but it feels as if it was in slow motion. Her eyes notice Draco holding me but come back to meet mine, yet I can't read exactly what is behind her stare.

I am pushed back into reality as Draco moves around the corner down the hall to where our rooms are. The neon lights come out of vision as the music starts to get quieter.

In a swift movement he lifts me up higher to move his left hand under me so his one arms holds up the weight of my body. He takes his right hand puling his wand out and placing it on the doorknob. I hear him whisper "Whisamoria" then the door unlocks.

He opens the door and moves his right hand back under my thigh. He aggressively kicks the door with his heel, so it slams shut behind us. I feel a smile creep onto my face as he moves further into his room.

My dress has ridden up, but I don't care in the moment, I only look into Draco's silver eyes as we move to the end of the tall bed. He stops right at the edge and places me slowly down on the mattress.

He looks down at me as I feel a flush run across my chest. I lick my lips as he towers above me and my heart begins to race.

"Did Adrian win?" I ask.

He keeps his eyes locked on mine, "Mhmm."

"Good." I don't think I would be able to sleep if he hadn't won. It gave me more relief to my heart as I hear his answer.

As the muffled music plays behind the walls he leans down slowly moving his arms to either side of me on the duvet. His eyes are now level with mine as his face is only inches way.

"I met one of your old classmates from a year above, Emily Allison." I say feeling the nerves creep up.

"Mmm did you?" his voice is taunting.

I bite my lower lip, "Yeah."

His eyes shift between each of my eyes. I can feel the heat move to my face as I am unsure of what to do.

"You kissed me." He states.

I part my lips slightly, "I did."

"Why?" He scrunches his eyes slightly. His face still so close.

I pause for a moment as I try to think, "Because you saved me." I answer honestly.

"Do you want to kiss me again sweetheart?" his voice is intimidating, and I feel my legs push together as I hold back from my anxiousness.

"Yes."

He moves his eyes down to my lips that are still slightly parted moving closer to me, "Then do it."

With that command I grab his neck and pull him into me so our lips can meet again. He leans into me as he moves against me.

I slowly move back on his bed, and I can feel him lean down onto me to follow my lead.

I keep my hands on his neck to push him up towards the top of the bed as he crawls above me. I feel him push further into my mouth as his tongue moves into my mouth moving with me perfectly.

I get flashbacks of his dorm at Hogwarts. The way he would kiss me and move with me in his bed brings butterflies to my stomach.

As he hovers over me he moves his lips down to my neck sucking the same spot I go crazy for each time he kisses me there. His lips suck as his teeth grip on to me. His tongue moves perfectly as it comforts the sensation of pain from his grip.

His hands move to mine as he pushes them up and above my head. He takes both my wrists and grips them with his left hand as his right has a grip on my throat.

The sensation of his warm hands and cold rings against my flushed skin makes me feel things I haven't felt in a while.

His right knee moves between my legs and opens them slightly. I move against him as he continues on my neck. When he pulls away he looks down at me as I am immobile with my hands tightly held by his grip above me.

His eyes rake down my body as they become dark with lust.

I can tell he is hesitant to do too much with me because he knows I am cautious from the past months I have been through.

"I trust you Draco." I say to ease him. His eyes move directly to mine as he hears the words. "I trust you." I repeat.

He doesn't respond, he knows exactly why I say it. With that me moves back down to my lips in a hungry manner. He releases my hands from his grip, and I move them to the back of his neck, my favorite place to rest them.

I take my right hand and tug slightly at the bottom of his hair, he lets out a moan in response to the hair pull. My body reacts to him being vocal and it feel myself become crazy under him.

I wrap my legs up and around his waist, pulling his hips down to meet with my lower half. I slowly start to move my body against him as he deepens our kiss.

I feel him grind his lower half against me and I let out a moan in response to the feeling. I can tell he likes my audibleness because he continues to do it.

His right hand continues to grip my throat as his left hand has now started to wander down my body. I feel him move it slowly from my ankle up to my upper thigh. He stops right at the top before giving it a squeeze.

I move my nails into his scalp as I feel his hair between my fingers. Our lips move aggressively against each other as our bodies move perfectly in unison.

He pulls off me quickly towering over and moving to his back pocket to pull out his wand. I look at him in confusion as he turns and points it to his door. The sound of a click echoes through the room. He then turns back to me placing his wand on his nightstand.

"I refuse to let Nott ruin this this time." He gives me a little wink before moving back down to me. I let out a light giggle at his quick thinking.

His fingers move to my straps as he pushes them down my shoulders. As he kisses me I quickly realize the lingerie I am wearing. I had assumed no one would be seeing it, that was the only reason I wore it. Well and to make sure I had undergarments on that were not visible to the public.

As he kisses me I look down to watch his hands move the top of my dress down slightly. He gently pulls away from my lips to move the top half of the dress down to reveal my lacey corset bra.

His eyes widen as he looks down, he then looks up to me.

"Fuck Lancing, do you wear these often?" He deeply whispers from above me.

"I- No I don't. I just needed undergarments that wouldn't show under the dress." I try and act casual out of the embarrassment I feel.

He looks down to my chest as he moves his hands to the top of my ribcage where the bottom of the bra ends, "Well you need to start."

I feel red spread across my face at his stare on my body. I was nervous about it only seconds ago, but now I feel confident.

He looks to me and gives me a grin before moving down placing gentle kisses on the tops of my breasts. I watch down at him and he leaves several kisses on the area above where the fabric covers.

His eyes move to lift up from below me, the sight drives me mad. He moves his lips slowly down one of my breasts placing a kiss over the fabric. He then blows slightly on the fabric to send a chill on my skin. He moves to the other doing the exact same thing.

I watch as he moves his fingers to the front of the corset unstrapping it slowly keeping eye contact with me. With each strap that releases, I grow anticipation in my stomach.

As the last strap opens, my chest becomes fully exposed. He takes the corset throwing it to the side on the floor of his room.

He moves down and places kisses on my chest moving closer and closer to the center. His hands grip both of my breasts as me palms them gently.

He shifts his attention to my right breast as he gives it kisses before placing his lips around my nipple.

With a small suck I feel his tongue work on my sensitive skin.

"Draco" I breathe out in pleasure.

He removes his lips from me to move back above me and aggressively kiss my lips. I feel his lips on mine and I feel an overwhelming about of comfort from the action.

"I love it when you moan my name." he groans into my mouth between kisses.

He palms my breast as his thumb runs against my sensitive skin, "Draco.." I grunt out at the feeling.

"Yeah?" he grins down at me.

"That feels so good.." I breathe.

"Yeah?" He keeps his cheeky grin.

I bite my lower lip and screw my eyes shut as the feeling of his small but memorable movements.

He dips his head back down to my chest as he removes his thumb and starts to suck on my nipple again. His teeth gently graze the top layer as his tongue makes swirls with the tip.

"Fuck Draco.." I moan out. I look down at him and watch as he makes me feel numb below him.

While he kisses one breast, he plays with the other making the sensation move throughout my body.

My legs quiver as he continues to work wonders on my skin. I haven't felt this type of pleasure in a long time, having him know my body so well makes it all worth it.

I feel my stomach twist as he moves to my other breast doing the same movements. I can't control myself as I feel him work on my sensitive skin in such a perfect manner.

"Draco I-"

I can't finish my words I feel the pleasure move throughout my body. He makes my words become lost as I can't concentrate on anything besides the feeling.

With the last flick of the tip of his tongue, my body becomes undone for him.

"Fuck..." I moan out one last time before hitting my climax. My breathing is unsteady as I feel my stomach do summersaults.

He removes his lips from my chest and back to my lips. I give him a messy kiss as I try to recollect myself.

When he pulls away he gives me a small smile, "God, I have wanted to make you cum again for months now."

His words make me lose my breath again. I look up at him as he gives me a devilish smirk. I respond with a small smile not knowing any other way to communicate with him right now.

He gently climbs off my body to move to his dresser on the far side of his room.

I don't know why but as I sit in the silence, I feel my eyes water. With the high of the feeling Draco just gave me, I now feel an immense low. I start to think of Cho, Ginny, Hermione, everyone.

I think of how lucky I am to be here in this situation while the others just have to 'live through' the pain and torcher.

I think of the hope for the future with The Order working to defeat Voldemort. But there is nothing I can do at the moment to try and free everyone. I feel myself morn again for the past. I think of my father who is alone somewhere unsure if I am even alive. I think of the pain he is going through with thoughts of my death.

I don't know why my brain decided to choose right now, but I feel the anxiety race through my body.

"Are you sleeping in here, or your own bedroom?"

When I don't respond he turns to face me to find me releasing tears into my hands. I know I must look insane, but I can't help my emotions.

"Olivia?" he moves to the bed quickly sitting on the edge. "What's wrong?"

I try with all my will power to push the tears back, but they keep coming, "I don't know, I-I'm sorry.." I mutter out.

He lets out a deep sigh and moves back onto the bed. He takes my body and wraps his arms around me. I react by leaning into him and letting him hold me. His response to my anxiety was perfect because I just need someone to comfort me as I let it all out.

I feel my tears stain his silk shirt. I continue to let them all pour out as I feel my stomach heave with guilt and fear.

"Shhhhh.." He whispers from above me.

I don't have the will power to explain to him exactly why I am acting the way I am right now, but I know he deserves to understand. I don't want him thinking I regret anything that has just happened.

"I'm sorry, I just saw Cho tonight and then Ginny and my mind started to wander, and I don't know why I am acting like this.." I try and explain.

"You don't need to. I understand." His voice is genuine and soft.

It was everything I was hoping he would say.

With that he continues to hold me as I release my cries onto his chest. I can still hear the muffled music from downstairs through the wall.

All the chaos only a few feet below us, but the room where I sit rests in silence besides my sobs and Draco's heartbeat against my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 552 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
8.3K 304 34
❝i know i'm not supposed to, and i know you don't want me to, but i love you. ❞ love. it's not what lauren miller expected to find at hogwarts, let a...
76.8K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
362K 9.7K 50
The Battle of Hogwarts has ended. The damage has been repaired and the school is re opening. Life in the wizarding world is resuming and everyone is...