Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

By TheCuteVillain

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... More

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
Analyses
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
The Game
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Curious
Reunited
Under The Stars
Power Boost
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
The Raid
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
What To Do?
Vigilantes
Get Some Help, Please
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

Attack

572 21 4
By TheCuteVillain

Somewhere at the edge of the forest, a group of people was waiting. Waiting for the moment to fulfill their orders.

"AAARGH I'M DONE WAITING"

"Shut it will ya. You know what Handyman and purple smoke told us"

"Dabi is right. Wait for the right moment and we will accomplish our mission"

"I'm in with Muscular. I wanna stab already. This is sooooooooooo boooooooorrriiiiiinggg"

"Tomorrow you can do whatever you want. Just remember to accomplish the mission"

It was the next morning. The loud siren was going wild, calling the students to wake up and get ready. Kirishima and Kaminari didn't want to put Izuku trough the same events as the day before. So they decided to take Izuku. They picked him up, both had one shoulder and walked with him outside. Izuku his heels to the ground, making it difficult for the two to move him. All Izuku wanted is to go back to sleep. It was all until Bakugo showed up behind the three. He placed his hands on Izuku's back and made explosions. It caused Izuku to fly trough the door outside. He fell down face first in the dirt.

"You are assholes. All of you"

"Shut up nerd. This isn't a lazy vacation. If we need to do training, so do you"

"Fine master Kacchan. I will obey" Izuku made a salute while standing up.

"HA WHO'S THE BOSS NOW"

Bakugo made explosions before he got choked by the scarf of Aizawa.

"That will be me"

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH" said de class in sync.

Izuku and Aizawa both sighed. It was still way to early for all of this.

"Good morning class. You all know what you are going to do today. But you will do that this afternoon, after lunch. This morning, we are going to do a group warming up and conditional training. You can all start with 15 rounds of running around the campground. No quirk use"

After hearing the last part, the students face dropped. If this was the first exercise, it was going to be a long day.

"Uhh I think we need to go before he get mad" Izuku told the class. He could see Aizawa tapping his foot on the ground with his arms crossed. At this time of the day without his coffee, he could expel everyone in an instant.

The day went on and after all the conditional training and lunchbreak, they did their quirk training. Izuku was told to train his darkness but he wasn't allowed to go all out like the day before. Aizawa was always in sight, just to be sure.

It was after dinner and today they would play a game. Class A was going to walk trough the forest in pairs and class B will try to scare them. The pussycats called it a test of courage. And a certain black bird called it revelry in the dark. Because of the students who didn't pass the exam, there was an odd number. This meant someone was going to do the walk alone. The pussycats had decided to let Izuku do the game alone. This caused only to get a lot of yells from the certain boy. Bakugo was paired with Shoto and wanted to go alone or with Izuku. He had yelled about what if villains came for Izuku and he couldn't protect his friend. This caused the pussycats to laugh and Bakugo was told that they are in an secret location in private territory.

The first pairs were already inside the forest. Bakugo and Todoroki just left despite the fact they both really didn't want to go with each other. Izuku was next in line and was just told to go off. He was walking trough the forest, the starting point was out of sight quickly. Izuku had a weird feeling in his stomach, but he quickly shrugged it off. He still wasn't fully recovered from the incident from the day before. All he wanted to do is going to bed and take a nap. But everyone insisted to stay.

Suddenly he could smell smoke. Izuku went looking in the direction where it came from. The forest was lit in blue fire. He could hear students screaming. Izuku jumped in a tree and went to a higher point. Looking around he could see one part of the forest was on fire and the other side was covered in pink smoke. It was obviously a villain attack. But who was attacking? And what do they want?

Aizawa was teaching class when a voice was saying things in his head. It was the voice of Mandalay.

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY VILLAINS. RETURN TO THE CAMP IMMIDIATLY. DON'T FIGHT THE VILLAINS"

Aizawa didn't hesitate a second. He sprinted outside the classroom to help. But when he stepped outside the building, he was met with one of the villains. He had black hair and burning marks all over his body. The boy was staring at the pro hero and didn't move at all. Aizawa took a fighting stand but before he could attack, the boy began to talk.

"Ahh Eraserhead. Pro hero, teacher of class 1-A and the new father of sensei's little boy."

"What do you want villain?"

"Stay out of this and no one get hurt badly. Just let us take what we need"

"Never!"

The boy chuckled and blue flames went flying towards the pro hero. Eraserhead dodged it and was using his quirk now on the villain, who was trying to shoot flames again. Eraserhead used his scarf to capture him.

"You can't keep your students save, hero"

The capture gear got more tight around the villain. It became so tight, it split the villain in two. Melting away he said his last words.

"See ya later. Hope you got what it takes to protect them all"

All what was left was a small puddle of slime. Students came running in from the forest yelling and screaming. Aizawa told everyone to go inside. Then he got it. They were here to take someone.

"Dang it! Where is the problem child!" He asked Iida who came running in. Iida didn't know. He didn't see Izuku at all.

"Let everyone inside! I will go find him!"

Izuku remembered something important. Kota was still at his hideout. He wasn't save. What if villains were with him. Izuku went from tree to tree towards the place where Kota was. When he arrived at the spot, he could see the figure of the little boy on the ground and another figure standing right before him. Izuku could hear Kota crying in fear. The figure looked very.. muscular.

Izuku sprinted as fast as he could towards the event happening. He picked up Kota bridal style from the ground. He was right on time. The muscular man was about to punch Kota in the ground. The hit left a small crater on the ground where Kota was lying before.

"Hmmm no blood. That means someone else is here. Who dares to interrupt me, Muscular, on killing a prey"

Muscular then looked to where Izuku was standing with Kota. A grin was showing on his face.

"You are the masters little boy. You know you have caused this attack right. I don't care what the others told me. I will fight you and you will die by my hands. Even if you are one of the targets"

His muscles were growing on his body, making him bigger and stronger.

"YOU LIKE MY QUIRK? WITH MY MUSCLES I CAN TAKE ON EVERYONE"

Izuku was not amused however. He had seen way more useful quirks at the league and this man only relay on his quirk when fighting. But he didn't have the energy to fight. That was a problem. Izuku put Kota down and told him to go somewhere save. He then activated his darkness. It was absorbing all the incoming moonlight and the area Izuku was standing in turned completely dark. Izuku shot waves of darkness at Muscular. It did little impact, Izuku was to weak because of the low energy. Muscular only laughed at the weak attack. He came running towards Izuku and was ready to rip all bones out of the greenette's body. It was then that Izuku got an Idea. If he only can get a touch on Muscular, he can defeat the villain.

The fight went on and Muscular became stronger and stronger. Izuku didn't have any chance to lay a finger on him and his energy was running out. He could barely dodge the attacks of the villain. He got hit a couple of times and when he did, he went flying into the mountain. The mountain wall was full of craters. Izuku was bleeding and he could feel some ribs were broken. Because of the low energy, he couldn't heal himself. Izuku was now lying on the ground, panting hard. Muscular let out a laugh once again.

"HA. I really don't see what All for One sees in you. You are just weak. Maybe you need to go back to the labs so you can be rebuild again. Maybe your purpose was always to be a Nomu"

This made Izuku angry. He wasn't a toy. He wasn't a tool. He was a boy with his own dreams and nothing would stop him. Izuku stood up slowly and with his last energy, he sprinted towards Muscular. It was so fast, it looked like he teleported. Izuku was flying using his darkness. There was rage in his eyes and darkness was coming out of his body everywhere. The palm of Izuku's hand was on the chest of Muscular. His hand was glowing. He was sucking up the energy of Muscular. Muscular could see his body becoming weaker. All the muscles began to shrink and slowly Muscular was coming out of his buffed form. Izuku however, became stronger by the second. The darkness flowing out of him became more and more. The rage boosted it over the limit. If Izuku went trough with it, it was going to result in the same move as the first day of training. Meaning that it could perish Muscular, but endanger Kota and maybe others who are nearby. This time, Izuku was more in control of it. He focused all power towards his other hand and touched Muscular with it. All the muscles Muscular had were gone in an instant. Leaving just a fragile small person in Izuku's hands. He was on the brink of being conscious.

"Don't ever say things like that again, or you will die" Izuku said to the fragile man with a dark demonic tone. It was almost villainy. It scared Kota who was standing in the distance.

Izuku laid the man down and used darkness to cuff him. He then went to Kota. His emerald green eyes were shining in the light of the moon. There was a sweet smile on his face.

"Hey Kota! Are you alright? You aren't hurt?"

"N-No W-what about you? You were done for a couple of minutes ago"

"Don't worry! I have healed myself when I got energy from him. But I used a lot with the last move. So I can't fight again I think. Come on, I take you to the camp"

They went walking back towards the camp, leaving muscular behind.

Aizawa was running in the forest when he could see Izuku and Kota walking. They both looked like shit but who didn't at this moment.

"Izuku! What happened?"

Izuku looked at his father and walked over to the man. When they were together, Izuku told him what had happened. He then asked Aizawa to take Kota and bring him to safety. Aizawa insisted that Izuku also was going back to the camp, but Izuku couldn't let go of one thing Muscular had said. He was one of the targets. Meaning there are multiple. Why would villains go for someone besides him? Was it because they had seen potential? He then remembered the sports festival. How Bakugo had looked so villainy. Were they trying to recruit him?! Before Izuku could think anything else, he could hear explosions in the distance.

Bakugo and Shoto were just done fighting a guy with razorblades as teeth. They were taking a short break to catch a breath. But it didn't last long. A group of classmates came running in their direction quick. They were followed by... Dark Shadow?

"KATSUKI USE YOUR EXPLOSIONS ON DARK SHADOW. HE IS OUT OF CONTROL!" Shoji shouted.

The teeth villain wasn't out of the fight yet. He stood up, ready to attack again. It was until he was grabbed by Dark Shadow and got yeeted miles away. Bakugo smirked at the action and went in to action. He and Shoto both used explosions and fire to control Tokoyami's quirk. They did this until it was under control again. After some apologies, they all agreed to go back to the camp. Uraraka and Tsu just came walking in after fighting what they described as a blonde girl with messy buns and a school uniform.

They had walked a little until Izuku came running in fast.

"WHERE IS KACCHAN? TELL ME HE IS HERE"

"Yes he is with us" Shoji said.

"Uhh boys. He isn't with us anymore" Shoto told after looking back in the group.

"Looking for this?"

The group looked up to see a masked man standing in a tree. He had a marble in his hand. Before they could say anything, the man jumped away to the next tree. He was going towards the open area in the forest.

The group went after him toward the area. In the middle of it was the same black portal as at the USJ. Before the portal was a the guy with the burnings standing. On the right of him was standing a man in a black outfit with some grey marks and his skull was grey too. The man with the marble was walking to his left. A person in just casual clothes and a reptile were fighting two of the pussycats on the far right of the area. Izuku stopped in his tracks and put his arms out for the others to stop. The man with the marble did his trick and let out Bakugo. He still had the boy lifted up with his grip on his neck.

"Kurogiri? What is the meaning of this?"

"Kurogiri is not going to answer. Let me introduce us. I am Dabi. To my right is Twice and to the left is Compress. We are part of the Vanguard Squad"

"What do you want" Izuku growled.

"The boss thinks he can recruit the kid here. So we were to capture him"

"Let him go! He will never be a villain! I know him better than Shigaraki!"

"Izuku. Stay out of it. It will be fine" Bakugo said calmly

"NO. LET THEM TAKE ME INSTEAD"

"Izuku? Why would you do that?" Uraraka asked

Izuku didn't respond to the question. He walked slowly towards Dabi who just had a big grin on his face. Compress however didn't let go of Bakugo.

Before Izuku could do anything, he felt something hit his head, hard. Feeling his consciousness drift away, he looked at the one who had hit him.

"To-ga?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so so so much for almost 650 reads!! It made me have a boost of motivation to write! If you guys want any input for the story, just let me know! I am always open for suggestions! The story will continue so be prepared! Thanks again :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2K 78
A Love story with twists and turns. Seokjin has a dream to have a simple life and simple family like he watched in anime when he was a child, however...
65K 2.2K 15
This is a My Hero Academia story with Vigilante Deku. Izuku or Raven as he's know by the media is a top notch vigilante that has been working for alm...
40.9K 1.9K 38
After Deku is kidnapped by the league of villains, they do something awful to him. After finally being rescued after months of torture, he becomes st...
99.7K 3.4K 24
Shouta Aizawa had no certain plans for the future. Go through his hero career and probably get the rest he needs then just stay as a teacher until he...