Wheel of Fortunes

By jada_from_nowhere

The wheel continuously revolves to evolve. More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•

•27•

5.6K 274 231
By jada_from_nowhere

Rojo's POV

I woke up with him holding onto me so long ago.

It doesn't bother me. I want to enjoy this moment.

I softly touch him.

My body is sore. I know his is too. He's in a deep sleep.

"You're amazing," I say softly, and kiss his forehead.

We still have paint on us.

I grin from flashbacks of us last night. His melaninated skin is covered with hickies.

I can't believe it to be honest. He's mine.

"It was just like a dream... but better," I say to myself.

It was life changing. I've never felt like this. It's something in my soul.

I try not to get turned on.

"Mm," he groans in his sleep and clings onto me more.

I keep still while his head lays on my shoulder.

"I love you so much," he says in his sleep.

I start blushing super hard.

"Huh?" I kiss his forehead.

He clings to me more.

Jump in my skin why don't you.

He covers he face and snuggles into me.

"Last night was real?" He says softly.

"That's the same way I was feeling," I smile.

He smiles too.

Bembé's POV

My body hurts. A lot.

I try to ignore it.

"Your body hurts? I'm sorry if I was too rough I tried not to-

I raise my hand to his face and kiss his nose.

"I be piping. Ik it coulda been worse. Stop worrying. It was sumn I ain never felt," I assure.

"Mmhm," He smiles and stares at my lips before giving them a small peck.

I hear dinging over and over again.

Rojo looks around the room.

"Excuse me, Papí."

I move outta his way so he can get up.

My body has to get used to this cause fuck yo... my legs are sore. My ass sore. My dick sore.

Rojo starts looking for his phone. It keeps digging over and over again. I start blushing from thinking about last night.

Like how many times did I cum?

"Three," Rojo says.

I suck my teeth and throw pillow at him.

"Mind your business," I buck.

He finds his phone and stands up straight.

"You are my business," he smirks and goes through his phone.

"Well mind the business that pays you," I eye him.

His face goes straight.

"Wassup, mi amor?" I sit up.

I ignore my soreness.

"Ironic, you said mind the business that pays me," he mumbles while staring at his phone.

I get out of bed and walk over to him.

My body is weak, but I don't mind. I can't wait until I recover so he can knock it down again.

"You okay?"

His straight face turns into a smile.

"Woo hoo!" He shocks me.

"What," I laugh.

He lifts me up and starts spinning us around. He kisses all over me. I wrap my legs around him.

"What is going on... you win the lottery?"

He sits on the bed with me on top of him.

"I met a giant goal. I crunched the numbers. I was expecting to meet it in four months. Not one. I-"

His face straightens while staring at me. He clears his throat and looks away.

I feel his worry, but don't know what it is. It makes my face go straight.

"What? What's wrong?"

He lays back and runs his hands over his face.

"What nigga damn? Dimelo... you okay?"

"I did sumn. I bought a new shop," he says.

"Okay! Congrats," I smile.

"It's in New Mexico..."

I feel all my energy lower.

Oh- well. I guess I-

Fuck my life.

"Well... congrats. I'm sure I can't go, so this was fun while it lasted," I get up.

"Hey!" He grabs me.

I pull away.

"I tried for it before this became this. I've been so wrapped up in you that I forgot. You know you my baby, mi Papi Chulo. Bonito niño."

"Stop playin bruh. I ain never had this before in my life. My way of thinking and being has changed and then boom... this. I whole took dick... in my ass."

I start getting frustrated.

"Listen I-"

"Can I have some clothes so I can go man. This is wack as fuck."

"Why are you giving up on me so easily. This ain happening again. We went through this in the bathroom," he looks at me with disappointment in his eyes.

It sounded like a breakup.

"I'm not breaking up witchu!" He reads my mind.

"Well... you leaving me!"

"You tryna leave right now! You supposed to be mi novio! What if I want you to come? Does it matter Bembé? Did you think about that? Im not finna pressure you at all, but the last thing I wanted was to leave yo lil stubborn ass here... unless that's truly what you want. I care so much about you, g. I'm not leaving you. And I damn sure ain breaking up with you. You mean so much to me I'll try to go back on it just to stay here with you! I promise this wasn't me tryna push you away... just calm down and let's fix it. Come on bae," he pleads and holds his hand out.

His eyes start watering.

I feel his words all over my body especially in my heart.

"Rojo," I grab his hand and sit beside him.

"I'm sorry. My anxiety is up. My b. I wouldn't want to stand between you and your dreams. I'm not that type of person-"

"You are my dream," he laughs.

"I'm only reacting this way cause I care about this a lot. I don't want it to be some karmic shit but it'll be one hell of a lesson if it was. I thank the most high for you... I-I can't afford to just pick up and move to Mew Mexico-"

"I'll pay for it."

"No," I decline.

He furrows his eyebrows and gets frustrated.

"If you had the money you wouldn't mind going?"

"No I wouldn't... but I don't want this to be this type of relationship mi amigo."

"What type of relationship?" He looks at me like Im loco.

"You already older than me-"

"So what? You wanna go?" He asks again.

I sigh and bury my face into my palms.

"Come here," he wraps an arm around me and moves my hands.

He makes me look at him.

Rojo's POV

"He's always wanted to travel," I hear my spirits.

"You wanna travel anyways-"

"How you know-"

"Spirits snitching."

He sucks his teeth and lays down on his side. I lay down beside him, facing him.

"I'm not gonna pressure it," I lace my fingers with his.

"And I can just save it until we're more stable for you," I tell him.

"I'm not moving next weak. It was supposed to be next month for sure though. You choose. Tell me wassup-"

"Fuck," he gets mad at himself.

He looks at me like the side eye emoji and it makes me laugh.

"It's fear I know it is. That's why me and him get into these moments. We both need to resolve fear over and over again. Have faith," I hear his thoughts but don't speak on it.

He sighs and climbs on top of me.

"It's hard for me to get outta my comfort zone," he admits.

I nod while looking up at him.

"And you're a gemini; you love new things and challenges way more than me," he says.

I nod.

"If you renig, kid nap me, or do anything out of line to me. I will ask permission to fuck you up. You have me now. You can't unstick me-"

"Yes!" I roll us over and kiss all over him.

He starts laughing while I go crazy in the crook of his neck.

I'm finna cry.

I stop and eye him. A tear drops from my cheek and hits him. He wipes my face.

"I'll be great to you," I tell him.

I got bread bread. Long bread. Not short.

"I'll be great to you too," he smiles.

"Prometo?" I ask.

He sticks his pinky out. I grab it with mine.

"Prometo."

I'm loving this. Like this is literally so exiting for me. I wanna move to New Mexico so fucking bad ugh. Anyways guys love you. Thnx for lookinnnn and peepin. What y'all think! Make sure you vote, comment, and share.

Here's my Instagram: https://instagram.com/iamwinklebottom?igshid=m72x6vrszqdw

Here's my website. I'm a starving artist currently and recovering from an injury. Please donate or shop my store. More items coming soon! https://www.iamwinklebottom.com

I make music! https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/DxMt1gVKK8iAAS7s7

And I'm spiritual. I also offer tarot readings!! (4 years experience) Here's my youtube! https://youtube.com/channel/UCB5oEx_9q1288XEq0nhnQpA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 490 20
"To think the 3 of us got into relationships over some stupid dares" When 3 boys get into relationships over some dares.
400K 21.9K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
857K 39.3K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1