𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧...

By BlackRose_007

Sakagaki Masami, is a cheerful and friendly girl. She is most likely to be a person that if you left her with... More

Prologue
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
: Announcement :
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
A/N
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
-Sorry-
~Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~ Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
• 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁 •
~Chapter 38~
✰𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔✰
~Chapter 39~
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡!𝐭
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
Not a chapter
~ Chapter 48 ~
Chapter 49
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
NOT A CHAPTER

~ Chapter 52 ~

873 12 3
By BlackRose_007

[Imagine the eyes being emerald green] ^

This'll probably gonna be a looonnngg chapter since it's the last one😁 hehehe. So enjoys reading my loves❤️

__________________
______________
_________
____
_

3rd person's Pov

Morning came and its time for the boys to go to school, and so does Masami. She is now attending Karasuno highschool since she was enrolled by one of her brothers associates.

"Ugh, I hate mornings..." she said as she was walking out of the mansion waiting for her driver to arrive.

The boys already went ahead leaving her alone in the car.

Fenris and Lowell decided to give them a break since it was a hellish training yesterday for them. They bet they're body right now is a bit sore.

.

Arriving at the school, her driving her dropped her off and went back to the mansion.

Masami dragged herself up to her classrom. She opened the door revealing the teacher's shocked face. He regained his calm expression and cleared his throat. Announcing the new student Masami whonwas in front of the class introducing in a bored voice.

She then walked towards her seat beside the window since it was the only seat that was empty. Sitting there kinda makes her feel like the main character of the a story or in an anime.

Yawning as she listens to the teacher discuss. Getting bored she place her head in a makeshift pillow witch was her arms and doze off to dreamland.

.

.

The bell rang telling all students to take their lunch.

Masami lazily stood up and walked towards the direction to the canteen. When she entered she search for someone familiar and there she spotted two of them.

Kiyoko and Yachi. She walked towards them planning on surprising them from behind.

"...Hey!" she suddenly slung her arms around their shoulders while smiling.

Both girls tensed but soon relaxes as soon as they saw Masami. They smiled and greeted her as well.

"What's for lunch today?" she asked removing her arns around them.

"Curry and miso soup." Kiyoko replied as she walked in line with a tray in hand. Same with Yachi and Masami.

Moments later, they found an empty table and there they sat.

"Where is the team by the way?" she asked, while her mouth was full.

"They're in the gym practicing." Yachi answered.

Tsk, I told them not to do some practicing. They sure have pretty high stamina...

Masami just sighed and decided to proceed eating. Thinking on what she would do to them later when they arrive at home.

Someone else's Pov

Sitting in front of my messy desk full of papers that I haven't finished signing. I sighed and stood up and turned around.

Looking at the wonderful view of tokyo from up my office. While I was enjoying the very view in front of me someone suddenly bursted open my office.

I turned around to see one of my imployee came in panting while holding up a file.

I took it from his hold and opened it.

"Is this.." I looked at him.

He looked up to me slowly while panting and smirked.

"Yes, this time... We finally found her..."

I looked back to the file I was holding and read the contents. It's been 2 years, I couldn't believe that I have finally found her.

"At last... You did a good job..." looking at my employee who thank me and walked out of my office. I called one of my associates and a few minutes he came inside.

"What can I possibly helo you?" he asked.

Handing him the file that rested in my hsnds for a while now and walked towards my table and sat. Looking at him while smirking.

"Call the whole pack. We're gonna go hunt."

Masami's Pov

Ugh fuck, I kinda had shivers just now.

Walking out of school with the whole team behind me waiting for our driver to come pick us up.

"Hey hey Masami-saannn!"

I heard Hinata call making me turn towards him with a smile on my face. I love this kid and his enthusiasm when he calls my name.

"Have you seen our quick earlier?! It went like Zoom~ ba-baam!! And swuushhh~!" he said while demonstrating all the moves he did earlier.

I chuckled and patted fluffy tangerine head. While patting his head fluffy hair I felt the glares Kageyama have been sending us. Hinata didn't seem to feel it cause he was drowned into my touch, I guess?

Sighing and walking up to Kageyama I patted his blueberry hair too.

"There, there~" I cooed and smiled.

After a few moments of waiting, finally the van is here. We hopped inside the van and sat on one of the seats.

The ride going home was rowdy as always. Though I still slept well even in the middle of their loud voices.

.

We arrived at the mansion and as soon as we entered they plopped their bodies on the comfy sofas. The other teams are here too.

The cooks already prepared dinner cause it already late. 8:56pm.

We were late cause of the practices.

Lowell and Fenris came down hearing the lowd cheers of the idiots when they smell food.

Uppon seing the two trainers they all hid to the kitchen and ate. After they ate they ran to their rooms.

Some of them were still in the kitchen eating throughly, not minding Lowell and Fenris. And that some are the captains and some sane 2nd years.
Surprisingly Oikawa was still here.

I sat down also eating with them. I sat between Daichi and Kita. Across me is Terushima, Wakatoshi, and Oikawa. It's really surprising that Oikawa IS beside WAKATOSHI.

Ignoring it and continued to eat. We had a few chitchat before walking upstairs.

Fenris and Lowell followed me to my room to discuss some things.

.

Closing the door to my room after saying goodnight to the boys.

I went insjde the bathroom and change into my silky night gown befire walking out.

"So.. What is it that you wanna discuss?" I asked crossing my arms under my chest and leaning at the bathrooms door.

They looked at me and sighed.

"We got a report from the IB working under his company..." Fenris trailed.

"And?" I raised a brow looking at him.

"They have found where you are." Lowell continued.

Standing there I was frozen. I thought this was nothing when I heard Fenris saying he got a report. But I wasn't thinking that the report was about him finding me!

I'm starting to get anxious right now. Walking back and forth, thinking of what should I do.

Should I call dad?

No! I don't need his help, I don't want to rely on him again.

Or should I call brother...

There would be a possibility that I would call brother but I don't wanna rely on him either...

Tsk, what should I fucking do?!

"Boss, calm down." Lowell said and walked up to me shaking the fuck outta me.

"How the fuck should I be calm!?" I whispered yell at his face.

Lowell let goes of my shoukder and there I am, back to walking back and forth.

I need a plan right now, but how csn I fucking make a plan in a short period of time?!

Ugh, fine! I'm gonna call my brother and ask for help. This will be the last time.

I took my phone and dearch through my contacts and once I found his number I pressed it.

It's still ringing. I hope he answers it, plea--!!!

*CRASSSHHH*

"What the fu--"

*BANG!!*

*BANG!!*

*BANG!!*

"Boss!!"

"Hello? Sweetcheeks?"

Once I heard my glass window break I quickly ducked and ran towards the door.

I let Lowell and Fenris handle guys on the room. As I was running towards the boys room and bang on there door waking them up.

"MASAMI! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT THERE?! IS THAT GUN SHOTS I HEAR?!!"

Oh shit-- I totally forgot I called brother. I put the phone near my ear as was continuing to bang the fucking door.

"Yeah, there's just some fucktards tresspassed my property." I said.

The door opened and saw Suga was awake. The gun shots were heard making him wide awake now.

I explained everything to Suga and had me help me wake up the others.

Back to my noisy brother on the phone. Sigh~

"HEY!!! FUCKING ANSWER ME! DAMN IT!!!"

"Yeah yeah wtf-"

*BANG!!*

"MASAMIII??!!!"

Good thing I dodge that before it got fired. I ran up to the guy that has wolf mask on him.

Then I did a Gum-gum pistol on him. Mwehehehe serves him right.

The nervousness and anxiousness I had earlier vanished like bubble. How the fuck is that?

I told brother about the situation I am in right now and asked him to helo me, send some men.

"Got it, please wait till they arrive.. Sorry I can't go there right now cause I am in a different loaction. I'll visit you on saturday. Stay save!"

"Yeah yeah, you too!"

Putting my phon on the pocket of my night robe as I looked around for some possible attacks but nothing.

I went back to Suga and there was everyone. Fenris and Lowell came to us as well.

"Hey you dumbasses!! Remember the moves I thought you?!" Fenris and Lowell looked at the guys. I smiled knowing that they have learned to fight.

"This is the time to use them properly and more seriously got that?! Protect Masami at all cost!" Fenris shouted making them all shout a "YES!!" as reply.

"Good." Lowell smiled proudly and went to my side and in his fighting stance.

"Ready guys?!"

"YEEEAAHH!!!"

"LET'S GOOO!!"

We charged at the guys who appeared in front of us. Pointing their gun at us as I zoom towards them and easily kicked each and every weapons they had.

I stole three riffles and threw them at Fenris, Lowell, and Aiden. Just realized he was with us when the gun shots were fired.

Running past them and kicking their asses as the boys followed me. We arrived outside the mansion and...

A whole gang of guys with wolf masks  greeted us all with their guns pointed at us.

"Lower your weapons."

Someone commanded and got out of one of the cars.

Soon as he made himself visible that I could see his face clearly. I widened my eyes.

I- I didn't think he would come here personally?!

"Masami..."

"Ha... You sure did miss me huh?" I said sternly.

I fixed my posture and look at him straight in the eyes with the coldest look I could ever muster.

In reality I am fucking shaking inside. I don't wanna see him again. In this situation..

"Yes I did miss you. You have been away for almost 2 years now..." he looked at me with his sharp emerald green eyes that I have despised for my entire life. "Don't you miss me?"

He has the audacity to ask me that kind of question? Clearly he knew whst would my answer be and yet he asks me that?

"And what if I told you I don't?" I smirked.

"Masami... Who is this man?" I heard Wakatoshi ask behind me. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking- no, he was glaring at the guy in front of us a few meters away.

"I'm sorry but you don't have to know, Wakkun." I said and sent him an apologetic look. He seem to understand and shut hid mouth.

I looked back at the fucktard in fron of me. He was smiling.

The fuck he smiling for??

He took a step making me take a step back. Fenris and Lowell came up to my side.

"Oh, you still have them?" he asked, still proceeding to walk forward.

"Please stop..." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I said PLEASE STOP!!"

"Stop what? I haven't done anything yet." he chuckled and was in front of me.

"Shut the fuck up! You haven't done anything?! You broke into my property and tried to kill me? Don't fuck with me!" I yelled as I looked down to my feet. I can't bare to look at him up close.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but who are you?" Iwaizumi stood up in front of me. He held my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"Ara~ Masami..." I could feel his glance shift into mine. His eyes feels like his throwing dagger into my head. It feels like his gonna burn a whole into it. "Why didn't you tell them?"

"Shut up! Don't tell them!!" I said finally looking up to him. His peircing emerald orbs looking deeply into my golden ones.

"Didn't think you would be here... You fucker!"

Terushim walked towards us and to stand real close to him. They were glaring at each other.

"My, my.. Yuuji, didn't also think you'd be here." he smirked looking at Terushima directly in the eyes.

"Could you just go and don't bother Masami anymore? Why are you even here? To ask her aga--"

*POW*

"YUUJI!!" I yelled and was about to run to him but someone held my wrist.

"Bastard!" Iwaizuminwas about to punch him but I yelled.

"STOP!!" I looked at Iwaizumi who hesitantly put his fist down.

Why the hell is this happening? Why did he punch Yuuji?!

"Why the fuck did you do that?! You csme here for me right?! Don't fucking harm one of them!" I said glaring and releasing a blood thirsty aura right him.

He doesn't seem to be faced by it so I fucking stopped. I sighed and looked at him with a cold deadly stare.

"What do you wnat from me?"
I asked.

"Simple... I just want you to come with me." he said smiling.

"Masami-san! No!" I heard Hinata yell and I looked at him.

"What if I said no?" I said.

"Then they will die, right here, right now.. What do you say?"

I bit my bottom lip, looking at the ground and to the biys who looked at me with anxious expressions.

I don't want to rist their lives just for me...

Then I looked back to him. Sighing in defeat. I nodded as he chuckled.

"Nice move. Now come and get inside the car with me." he grabbed but I didn't move.

Am I really just gonna go with him? But if I don't, they'll be dead...

Ugh, brothers men didn't show up...
I guess this is goodbye for now.

*BANG!!*

"BOKUTO!!"

I heard them yell. My eyes widen at the sight of Bokuto runing towards me but got shot.

"NO BOKUTO!!!" I was about to run towards them but the mens in wolf masks blocked my view. I was still yelling and made my way out of them but unfortunately he knocked the fuck outta me.

The last thing I heard was them yelling at me followed by loud gunshots and someone saying...

"Oh and by the way... I'm her fiancé.."

After everything went black...

_______________________________

Sorry if the last chapter isn't that nice of a chapter but I did do my best on writing. Hehehehe.

This is a long ass chapter ain't it?

Tho I'm sorry for the mispelled words and grammatical error😅

I'm gonna start writing the book two btw. Hehehehe.

Oh! And I have started watching one piece MWEHEHEHEHE.

Okay that's all! Thank you guys for reaching this far! Thank you for those who have patiently waiting for my updates! I really really love you all!! 😭💋❤️✨

Thankyou for supporting me till the end!! 😩✨

Love ya'll!! Stay safe😘

See you in the next season~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 578 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
9.2K 307 11
(First name) (Last name) is a very shy but bubbly girl, she was a young and small angel that everyone was in love with. One day, her dad got caught i...
207K 5.3K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
280K 6K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...