BEHIND CLOSED DOORS | 18+ |✔

By Daddyslilgirl2003

"Intimate relationships among the teachers is prohibited in this academy. So make sure no one hears your moan... More

behind closed doors | 18+
p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
author's note
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
e p i l o g u e (i)
e p i l o g u e (ii)

19

38.5K 667 17
By Daddyslilgirl2003

c h a p t e r   n i n e t e e n 

The fork dropped on the plate and so did Antonia's jaw. Rhys continued eating his food nonchalantly, while the woman recovered from the shock. 

"Your brother's..." she mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows and blinking her widened eyes, "dominant?" 

"I believe you have heard of femdoms?" Rhys wiped his lips with a tissue. She nodded. 

"Your elder brother is a submissive?" Antonia gasped, watching as Rhys leaned on his elbows and gave her a skeptical look. 

"Is it that hard to believe?" he asked, and Antonia shook her head. 

"It's just so rare to hear about...male submissives." she looked at her plate and then at Rhys, raising her eyebrow. Then, she shook her head.

"So I'll be alone tomorrow!" she declared, getting up from the table, "I think I'll go shopping. " she turned on her heels and put her hands behind her back, grinning at the Chancellor. 

"Or," Rhys got up as well, "you can come with me." 

"I don't even know her," she said.

"Doesn't matter, she loves to meet new people." 

"Okay...then it's settled, now let's go to sleep!" Antonia clapped. 

"I have a few things to take care of," Rhys walked past her towards his study, "after that, I'll join you." 

"Very well then," she chirped and headed towards his bedroom, "I'll be waiting." 

"Good night, Antonia," he called out and she heard the door of the study close. Sighing, she climbed the stairs and into the bedroom, plopping herself on the huge feathery bed on her stomach. 

"Good night, Rhys." she whispered, hugging a pillow. What was she doing here? On his bed? Waiting for him to come and sleep beside her? Neither of these was a part of what they had signed for. It was supposed to be purely sexual, nothing else. 

Dragging her body up the bed, she took the side facing the huge windows and let the night sky and glittering buildings distract her. She had always taken rational decisions, but recently she has been reckless. Recklessness, that could cost her her job, her reputation, and most importantly, her heart. 

:::

 Rhys closed his laptop and stretched, glancing at the clock that said that it was half-past one. He let out a deep sigh and ran both of his hands through his now disheveled hair. Normally, he would fall asleep in his study after work, if he was alone. 

Tonight, he was not. 

There was someone waiting for him in his bedroom, waiting for him to dive under the covers of his large bed and hold her until both of them fell asleep to the rhythm of their hearts. 

He leaned back on his chair and stared at the ceiling, his mind in turmoil from all the foreign feelings he was experiencing. He thought about his last submissive, who would leave as soon as they had finished, however late it would get. He smiled ruefully. He knew that she was dating someone while being a submissive to him. 

He still remembered the last conversation they had, where she had finally confessed about cheating on her lover with him, and they had parted ways. Rhys was not at all bothered by it, and after that, he did not have much time to dwell on it since his father died and he had to take over the University. 

That's what it was, was it not? Antonia was here for her own pleasure, so was he. Right? 

Then why did he feel like his heart was tearing apart when he thought about a time when Antonia would leave him for another man, who would love her and cherish her like the precious person she is. What if she simply got bored? 

Was he incapable of love? Did his sadistic needs make him void of such obvious feelings? Or did they make him unworthy for someone else? 

No, no, no. We've been here, he thought, shaking his head, it's fine. It's who you are

Then, why can't you think of loving someone? Why is it that every time it comes to love, you're always backing off? If you could love Antonia with your whole heart, then she would never leave you. 

What?

Rhys sighed in frustration and rubbed his forehead. That woman had managed to mess up his entire head in just about a month, and he was thinking of changing for her sake, something he had never done since he was born. 

His phone buzzed and he picked it up, opening the text. 

I was scared that you had given up on BDSM, glad that you've finally got someone. 

Rhys was about to type back a reply when another message popped up.

Can't wait to meet her;')

The Chancellor smiled and typed. 

You'll love her. 

> 0 <. Came the reply. 

He rolled his eyes and kept the message on seen. Then he locked his phone and got up from his chair, cracking his neck from side to side. Whatever were his feelings for Antonia, he could figure it out later, now, he was sleepy and she was waiting for him, so he walked out of his study and closed the door shut behind him. 

:::

"Rhys, I have nothing to wear!" Antonia whined and Rhys opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. 

"See?" Antonia held her blue blouse from yesterday in his face and shook it. "We can drop by my apartment. I'll only take ten minutes to change." 

"Just wear it!" Rhys snatched the blouse from her hand and forced it down her head, making her squeal and he laughed. "You look good in blue." 

"Don't lie!" she jabbed a finger in his chest and grumpily wore her blouse. Rhys pulled up the sleeves of his full-sleeved grey round-neck shirt and looked at the clock. It was seven in the morning and it was cloudy outside. 

"There," Antonia declared, buttoning up her pencil skirt and doing the T-pose, "I'm ready. I don't have my makeup so don't complain about my freckles." 

Rhys held her face with his palms and kissed her freckles. "I don't complain about beautiful things." 

Antonia blushed and looked down at her shoes, "We should get going..." 

"Right." he was about to walk away when a small but warm hand came down on his wrists, he looked down at the glowering woman that was Antonia.

"ONE more thing," she warningly tightened her fingers around his wrist, "if you drive like yesterday, I swear, I will, and ABSOLUTELY will, bite your dick off during your next blowjob."

Rhys was a dominant alright, but even he could not help but feel afraid about a threat to his family jewels. 

"Right..." he nodded lightly and entwined his fingers around hers, "now let's go." 

She grinned and nodded, following him out of the room.

:::

"We're here," Rhys announced as he turned off the ignition and looked at the history professor and his heart skipped a beat. Somewhere in the way, Antonia's hand had miraculously come to rest on one of his thighs and now she was dozing off, her head rested against the window of his car. 

"Antonia..." Rhys called out softly, tracing his fingers along the side of her face. She hummed and leaned into his touch, rubbing her hand on his thigh and nesting herself further against the door. Rhys blinked slowly and held her hand, rubbing the center of it with his thumb. 

"Jeez..." he breathed and tried waking her up again, this time with a flick on her forehead. Antonia's eyes snapped open.

"Ow...what..." she looked outside the window and then at Rhys and rubbed the sore spot on her forehead. "Rude." 

"I thought you liked pain." Rhys slid off his seat belt and opened the door, and Antonia's lips flattened. 

Once out of the car with some problem with the door again, Antonia glared at the red sportscar which seemed to be of immense interest to some people. She huffed and looked around her, confusion etching on her features upon seeing the house standing in front of her. It was a traditional British house with red bricks and slanting rooftops and had numerous little windows. She checked out the house when a figure appeared beside her. 

"So this is Leicester," she looked at the road which was right beside the house, so she guessed that it was the heart of the city. "It's so different from London even though it's just a couple of hours away." 

"Hmm." Rhys texted something on his phone and walked towards the door, "Come on." he motioned for her to follow. Antonia fixed a few locks of hair that had fallen on her forehead and stood in front of the door beside Rhys. He rang the doorbell and it rang and rang until finally there was a click and the door opened. 

"Hello." Clementine Evans smiled at her visitors, opening the door wide open for them to enter, "Welcome to my house." 

-----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 78.8K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
37.5K 255 7
Essentially a psychology professor using increasingly innovative ways to "guide" her student. Kinky. Alot of smut. Read at your own risk. This my fi...
65.5M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
491K 9.3K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...