James + Leona

By KaiYassi

๐ŸŒŠ On a busy day at the beach in California, James Yang meets Leona Fernandez. ๐ŸŒŠ They fall in love and deci... More

James + Leona / Author's Note
James + Leona / Prologue
James + Leona / 1st Date
James + Leona / 2nd Date
James + Leona / 3rd Date
James + Leona / Proposal
James + Leona / The Yangs + The Fernandezes
James + Leona / The Break Up
James + Leona / Til Death Do We Part
James + Leona / Moving In Together
James + Leona / Pregnant
James + Leona / The Yangs
James + Leona / The Fernandezes
James + Leona / Rosie
James + Leona / Romeo + Juliet
James + Leona / Epilogue
James + Leona / Author's Note

James + Leona / The Beach

8 3 0
By KaiYassi

James, Leona, and Rosie spent a day at the beach, nearly three years after James and Leona first met.

The three sat in the sand, the sun beating down on them as the waves moved back and forth peacefully. Rosie, older now, stood up and pointed curiously at a seashell left behind by the waves.

Leona hummed approvingly. The little girl didn't waste a second; she began her conquest clumsily but surely. The couple watched their perfect piece of art as she went, eyes shiny with love.

James reached out and took his wife's hand.

Leona leaned over and put her head on her husband's shoulder.

A silent agreement hung in the air; the beach was a peaceful place to close their eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.3K 30
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
122K 5K 42
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
79.5K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...