๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

By love4galore

You're mines I'm yours We're each other's lovers ยฉ๐‰๐”๐๐„ 2021- ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ 2021 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. *BONUS CHAPTER*
Quick Note to Self
Lovers Book Two?
BOOK TWO OUT NOW

6.

13.4K 857 667
By love4galore

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑...

Asaiah watched Justice joke around with Chyna and Asia. She was out of her bummy mood.

"Ooooo." Hakeem taunted.

"What nigga?" Asaiah asked as he turned around to face Hakeem.

"You like her."

Asaiah smacked his lips and leaned back in his chair.

"I don't like shit."

"Why you getting so defensive?" Khalil chuckled.

"Ain't nobody getting defensive."

"So since you don't like her can I shoot my shot?" Kari asked as a joke. Justice was a really pretty girl but Kari saw her more as a friend.

"Nigga fuck off."

"Justice and Asaiah sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Hakeem sung.

"What are you 6?" Asaiah asked.

Hakeem laughed. "Don't be mad at me cause yo ugly ass can't take a joke."

"Fuck y'all aight."

The girls came back to the table with sodas and food.

Asia sat next to Kari and Hakeem, Chyna took her place in Khalil's lap and Justice sat next to Asaiah.

"Have any of you seen Taryn? It's getting late and I should get home." Justice asked the group as she took a bite out of her burger.

Everyone shook their head no.

No one had seen Taryn since after the fight.

_

"Fuck!" Taryn moaned.

Taryn and Trey had been going at it for the past 3 hours.

After the fight Trey and Amara got into it and Amara decided she was officially done with Trey and his hoe-ish ways. She grabbed Alaia their daughter and left.

Trey was pissed he needed something to take his anger out on...that something was Taryn.

The two drove to Taryns place which was about a 30 minute drive and let loose.

"T-Trey." Taryn moaned out.

"Shut the fuck up." Trey spat. He was completely out of it.

He smoked a blunt, drank two beers, and was balls deep in pussy.

He was on cloud nine.

He slammed into Taryn causing her to fall on the bed from the sudden force.

"You love me?" He asked roughly.

In all honesty Trey didn't give a flying fuck about Taryn, they would have some rough sex and that was that.

Taryn moaned in response she couldn't even think straight.

Trey grabbed her by her throat and gave her slow strokes.

"I said do you love me?"

Taryn rolled her eyes back from the pleasure she was receiving.

Trey became annoyed by Taryn not answering and began giving her hard and deep strokes, he smack her ass as he sped up.

All Taryn could do was mumble and moan as she reached her climax.

"Trey!" Taryn squealed as she came all over the bed.

Trey continued to stroke in and out of Taryn until he came his self.

He plopped down next to Taryn. As their breathing slowed down Taryn whispered "Do you love me Trey?"

Trey stared at the ceiling as Taryn turned around to face him.

"I don't know Taryn." Trey huffed sorta telling the truth.

Taryn closed her eyes. "It's fine."

"Go to sleep."

Taryn did love Trey but if all her and Trey had was pointless sex what was the point.

"I'll drive you home in the morning." She mumbled as she dozed off.

_

Justice groaned as Taryn's phone went to voicemail for the 5th time.

"I can't believe this shit." She mumbled.

"If you want me to be Taryn's ass next time she come by all you gotta say is a word." Asia shrugged.

Chyna rolled her eyes. "Asia shush."

"Come on Chy, Taryn and Trey are both gone we all know they're together."

Chyna sighed knowing Asia was right.

"You can ride with me and Khalil." Chyna offered.

Justice could feel herself getting anxious, she started to get hot, it felt like all the air had got sucked out of her lungs, she tried to breathe but couldn't, her hands were shaking and she was becoming dizzy.

"I- I- C-an't." Justice stuttered.

Justice fell back and Chyna ran behind her and caught her.

"Guys!" Asia yelled.

Kari, Hakeem, Khalil, and Asaiah came running into the living room where the girls were.

"Wassup?" Kari asked.

"She's having a panic attack." Chyna informed them as she laid Justice on the couch.

"I- I-

"It's ok." Chyna reassured her brushing the butterfly locs out of her face.

"Shit." Asaiah walked over towards Justice and bent down.

Justice kept trying to breathe in her mind it felt like their was no air left but she kept on breathing anyway causing her to hyperventilate.

Asaiah grabbed Justice's hand and lightly squeezed it.

"Imma need you to look at me aight."

Justice looked down at Asaiah still hyperventilating.

"I-

"Count to 10 with me."

"I-

Asaiah squeezed her hand a little tighter.

"I need you to count to 10 for me."

Justice nodded as tears fell down her cheeks, she felt scared and embarrassed.

"1." Asaiah started.

"1." Justice repeated as she attempted to get her breathing under control.

As they got to the number 10 Justice had completely calmed down.

"Somebody go get her a water bottle." Asaiah instructed.

Hakeem ran in the kitchen grabbed two water bottles and ran back out to the living room.

"I got thirsty." Hakeem said handing Justice her water bottle.

The unnecessary comment made Justice laugh.

"Thank you Hakeem."

He nodded and walked off.

"Can someone take me home?" Justice mumbled.

"I gotchu." Asaiah said standing up. He was getting ready to leave anyway.

_

Asaiah pulled out the Kari's driveway with Justice in the passenger seat.

Duckworth by Kendrick Lamar played lowly on Asaiah's car radio.

"Thank you." Justice mumbled.

Asaiah shrugged "Ain't shit."

Justice couldn't help but stare at Asaiah's facial structure.

"You're from the gas station."

"Huh?" Asaiah asked as he stopped at a red light.

"The other day, you paid for my things at the gas station."

Asaiah nodded. "Yup." He said nonchalantly.

The rest of the ride was silent until Asaiah asked "Do you have panic attacks often?"

Justice stared out the window and shrugged. "I haven't had one in awhile."

Asaiah nodded as the GPS told him to turn right.

Asaiah pulled into Justice's apartment complex and unlocked the car doors.

Justice took off her seatbelt and stared at Asaiah's facial structure once again.

"How'd you know what to do?" She asked quietly.

"Do what?" Asaiah asked, it came off a little rude but he didn't care.

"Help me calm down."

Asaiah stared through the window shield.

"I just did, now get out."

Asaiah reached over Justice and opened her door.

Justice was a little shocked on how mean he was being.

She didn't know him like that to begin with but from the looks of it he was an asshole.

Justice didn't argue or say anything back in that matter she simply got out the car and shut the door behind her.

"Goodnight." She mumbled as she walked towards her apartment building.

Asaiah's window was down and he heard her, he didn't reply though. He pulled off instead.

Just because he knew who Justice was didn't mean he had to be nice to her.

_

Y'all asked and got what y'all asked for...

How y'all feeling about Taryn??

Really ditched Justice 🙄🤚🏾

Thoughts on Asaiah helping Justice with her panic attack?

Chyna, Asia, and Hakeem are my favs bruh 😭🤚🏾

Asaiah and his mean self 😩

Thoughts on this chapter?

Vote
Comment
Follow☁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.7K 69
๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ.๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐˜๐—ต,๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ-๐—”...
140K 5.6K 24
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ" Started: July 20th 2021 Ended: ??
153K 5.9K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople
5K 159 22
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†... ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•