The Cursed Hero (My Hero Acad...

Gale4Lifes द्वारा

(Y/N) Nakamura is cursed boy. That's what everyone thinks of him. Everything he says will be reality. Live al... अधिक

(Y/N)'s Information
Cursed Boy
It's your fault!
School
Hero Training
Class Rep
Villains
Attack
Plan
"Spell"
Take Care
START!!
(Y/N) vs Bakugou
Final
Codename
On-The-Job Training
Hero Killer
Hero Of The Day
Rescue-Training Race
Exercise Test Information
Test Exercise
Encounter
Trip
Another Attack
Utter Defeat
Press Conference
Revenge
The Aftermath
Dorm
Dorm II
More Training
Angel Of Death
Provisional License Exams
Provisional License Exams II
Provisional License Exam III
Provisional License Exam IV
Trying To Solve My Problem
Made Up
House Arrest
A Story
Regrets
Dirty
Raid
She
Vacation

Game Over

23.4K 687 572
Gale4Lifes द्वारा

(Y/N) POV

Todoroki: That's All Might for you... Looks like we're not even players anymore...

He said while helping me to stand up.

Kirishima: We really oughta be drawing back now! Otherwise we might end up getting used as hostages!

We then look at Deku.

Kirishima: Midoriya!

Midoriya just quite. He is looking at All Might who is standing. My eyes went wide a little.

Me*thought*: That's just bluffing. If he move, he'll return to his true form. I can heal him but... I'm at my limit already. If I said even a command, the possibility for my vocal cord to broke is high. Just to recover Deku's notebook need me to drink my cough syrup. If it's just a little injury, I can heal it... But All Might's injury if too worse for me to heal... If I heal it, my vocal cord will broke for sure!

The magic carpet and the hand man start to rush at All Might.

Me*thought*: Shit!

Midoriya then jump at the magic carpet and the hand man. The hand man try to grab Deku's face through the magic carpet void.

Kirishima: Midoriya!

Me*thought*: One last command. I need to do it.

Me: Return!

Suddenly the magic carpet and the hand man dissapear. I cough up more blood. My vision start to become blur.

Me*thought*: No... I said the command to the wrong people... I wanted to say it at Deku and All Might...

I finally fall unconscious.

Deku POV

Me:*look at (Y/N)* (Y/N)...!!

Todoroki is still holding (Y/N)'s body.

???: He made the right choice to make the boss return to his place.

We look at the voice direction.

Snipe: We're not in condition to fight.

Midnight: That's why sending them to their is the best decision for now.

I look down at the ground in frustration.

Me: I was... Useless...! I tried to save All Might... But in the end, I'm the one that was saved by (Y/N)...!

All Might: That's not true, young one.

I look at him. There is some parts of his body which already become stickman form.

All Might: If you hadn't given me those precious seconds, then my head would be rolling right now...! And if (Y/N) did not use his power, you and I will be dead by now...! Both of you saved me again.

I start to cry.

Me: I'm glad... You're all right...!!

Kirishima start to rush at us.

Kirishima: Midoriya, you all right?!

All Might: Hey, kid! Stop him! He'll see my true form!

Me: R-Right!

I try to move but I can't.

Me*thought*: Ah, I forgot that my legs are broken!

Suddenly a wall appear in front of Kirishima.

Cementoss: We want to check all of the students for injuries, so we'll have everyone gather in front of the gate. Leave the injured to the care of your senseis.

Kirishima: Yeah, of course! Roger that!

Kirishima start to walk away. Cementoss go closer to All Might.

All Might: Thank you, Cementoss.

Cementoss:*smile* You're welcome.

Me: How's (Y/N)?

Cementoss: They decide to send him to a hospital togethet with Eraser and No. 13.

Timeskip
Hospital
(Y/N)'s treatment room
Aizawa POV

Nurse: S-Sir! You musn't move just yet!!

Me: Don't worry about me.

I look at the doctor that inspected (Y/N)'s injury. (Y/N) is lying on a bed and still unconscious.

Me: How's he?

Doctor: Not so good.

He take off his glasses and look at (Y/N).

Doctor: His vocal cord is severely injured. He can't use his quirk for a while or else, his vocal cord will break and he can't use his quirk forever.

Me: Can Recovery Girl heal him?

Doctor: No.

Me: Why?

Doctor: Recovery Girl quirk just boost someone's healing factor, remember? (Y/N) didn't have enough energy. If Recovery Girl use her quirk on (Y/N), he will die. Wait for his vocal cord to heal itself without anyone's helps is the best choice. For the time being, I suggest you exclude him from any events that involving quirk.

Me:*sigh* Understood.

Doctor: Well, I need to look at other patients. I suggest you to take rest too.

He said before leave the room together with the nurse from earlier.

Me:*sigh* You shouldn't overused your quirk, kid.

Suddenly someone open the door roughly. I look at the door and see Aiko.

Me: Huh, didn't expect to see you here.

She close the door and walk closer to (Y/N)'s bed.

Aiko: How's he?

Me: The doctor said, (Y/N)'s vocal cord is severely injured. He can't use his quirk for a while unless he wants his vocal cord to break.

Aiko: He's idiot...!

Me: Hmm?

I take a quick look at her face. She is crying.

Aiko: Why he pushed himself too far...? He already knew that help will come, but why did he pushed himself to the point he hurt himself...?

Me: Well, maybe he just want to make sure his friends will be fine. But I thought you didn't like your brother, so why did you cry in all of sudden for him?

Aiko: It's true that I hate him... But I hate him just because he's too stubborn. I just want to make sure he's safe. That's why I don't like his decision to assign himself to UA. I don't want him to put his life on line for someone else. When I said he's the reason our mom died, I didn't mean it. I just want to make him hate me. I thought if he hate me, he'll use his quirk to make he won't join UA.

Me: But looks like your plan failed.

Aiko: Yeah... Hey, Eraser. Can I ask you a favor?

Me: What?

Aiko: Can you please make sure (Y/N) do not push himself too far while you are around?

Me: You really love him, huh? Well, I can't guarantee you but I'll try.

Aiko: Thank you.

Me: By the way, you don't want to use your quirk to heal (Y/N)?

Aiko:*smile* Nah. I'm sure he won't like it. And if he really want to be a hero, he need to go through adversity first.

She wipe her tears away and turn around.

Aiko: Well, I'll take my leave now. You should take some rest, Eraser. You look like a mummy, you know.

Me: I know how to look after myself. You don't need to worry about me, kid.

Aiko: Whatever.

She start to walk out from the room. After she get out from the room, I look at (Y/N).

Me: Huh, looks like you can't join the sports festival.

To be continued...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

131 13 4
Born into a comic book world filled with quirks, a young boy had only one simple goal.. To become the next number one hero without a doubt! ...But wi...
17.1K 1K 19
݃➹*₊˚꒰sʜɪɴsᴏ ʜɪᴛᴏsʜɪ x ʙᴀᴋᴀᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴇᴇɴs ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ...
676 16 21
Years went by and you forgot about your two childhood friends. Well more like life teared you apart. You got accepted into UA and to your dismay a ce...
37.5K 500 20
Just Tenya Iida x Reader stuff. OwO _________________________________________ My Hero Academia characters except y/n is owned by Horikoshi.