Irondad & spiderson One shots...

By shan_hamilfan

COVER AND CHARACTERS NOT MINE The title describes it all :) *Starker can burn in the pits of hell Do yourself... More

I didn't call him dad!
YEET
I'm here
Sensory overload!
Sensory overload! Pt. 2
Happy birthday Pete!
Little sh*t
Oh yeah...a fieldtrip(pt 1)
Oh yeah...a fieldtrip (pt 2)
Happy 4th of July
Oh yeah... A fieldtrip(pt 3)
Wanda no!
Avengers Instagram
Look at dis
Two can play that game
Dad group Chat
5 vines and a meme
Did he love you? Pt. 1
I just thought about this
Did he love you? Pt. 2
Avengers Instagram(2)
Stay alive *im sorry :,)*
Rainy day
I wasn't ready
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS RIGHT NOW
MIT
Spooktober Write-a-thon!
Nightmares
Buried alive
Acid
Sickness/Disease
Hanahaki
Nosebleed
Sensory loss
Needles (+Thank you)
Memory loss
Shivering
Blood loss
Sleep deprivation
Panic Attack
Broken Ribs
Sick while in captivity
Arguments
Mind control
Rejected apology
Hurting somebody close
Falling from a large height
Hypothermia
Hallucinations
Halloween!
Peter takes morgan to the mall (irondad texts)
He was so much more
Exhausting mistakes
5 photographs
Another field trip? (Pt 1)
Another field trip? (Pt 2)
The voices in my head
SHIT POST
We're family now
A Tolerated Christmas
Tagged + something else
Happy New Year
He is Venom
Avengers Instagram(3)
A family dinner
Random authors note lmao
Not Alone
All my heart
Oops i did it again~
A different FFH ending
We're family now (2)
Taaaaaaged
Gym tea
Happy Birthday Tony!
Peter, also known as the sleep-deprived kid
Quarentine chaos
Father's day
IRONDAD SHOW PETITION-
Peter's sees the hamilfilm
Donut leave me
The story of Rhodey and Tony pt.1
Are you happy?
Quarentine chaos pt 2
Always silent (+SPOOKTOBER 2)
Haunted House
Supernatural enemy
Dark skies
Something old
Time loop
Impaled
Amputation
Teeth
Arachnid
Clown
Alone
Scars
Stitches
Afterlife
Recovery
Bandage
Darkness
Movies & Halloween
We're family now (3)
Avengers texts
CURRENTLY SOBBING
Hibernation season
What more can I do~
Spider-man doesn't cry
Avengers Instagram (4)
It's happening again
Shit post about Tony
Let's go home (pt 1)
She's pulled a Barton
Irondad texts + cool new thing ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€
Crappy fun-house
Clowns...?
Lets go home (pt 2)
Lets go home (pt 3)
*MAJOR SPOILERS NWH* someone talk to me pls
Spider-man: finally home
5 times Peter found something out about the avengers
NEW BOOK!
May's a pretty damn good aunt
Imperfectly perfect birthday
Dad Group Chat pt 2
He's had worse
Power outages and a fancy locker
Mind control SPOOKTOBER- 1
Time- 2
Ice- 3
Bones- 4
Isolation- 5
Nightmares- 7
Sirens- 8
Goodbyes- 9
Poison & Delirium- 11 & 12
Scars- 14
Hooked- 15
Soaked- 18
Umbrella- 21
Freespace- 23
Rotting- 26
Rescue- 28
Tip toe- 29
Stillness- 31
He's had worse pt. 2
Baby?!
Real talks and McDonalds
Peter's mistakes of the day
Stress sick
It's all different
Holiday break at the Stark's
SEQUEL OF THIS BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

He's bisexual too

2K 83 36
By shan_hamilfan

Happy pride month! :)

*3RD POV*

Peter doesn't know a lot of things in life.

But one thing he does know,

He's bisexual.

He's known it for a long time, he's just never built up the courage to tell anyone but Ned and MJ.

He remembered coming out to Ned during one of their Star Wars movie marathons when the two of them were in middle school.

"Ned," Peter asked shyly, "Who do you think is the most attractive character in Star Wars?" "Umm.. I dunno. Princess Leia?" "Is it... I..."

Ned looked up at his friend, sensing his nervousness. "Do you think it's wrong if I-uh... if I were to think Han Solo is too..?"

Ned gave him a knowing smile, "Not at all dude."

Peter breathlessly laughed in joy. "Thanks Ned."

Peter was happy to have Ned by his side through so much. He was always someone he could talk to, no matter the circumstances.

MJ was the same way, but in different ways.

She found out, but through Ned. Freshmen year during a lunch break, the three playfully bantered, throwing half-assed insults at each other. In a spur of the moment, Ned had teased Peter for an old fanpage he'd made, dedicated to Thor. "You've seen Thor dude you can't tell me I'm wrong for it-" both Peter and Ned clapped their hands over their mouths, a second too late.

He was gonna tell her anyway, he knew she'd accept him; though, the silence caused Peter fear.

That was, until she'd smirked.

"I mean, I see your reasoning but like... black widow."

Oh.

Awesome.

"You are 1000% correct with that one my friend."

"Of course I am. Also, I'll need to see that fan page for blackmail purposes." Peter laughed, "Dude, no way-"

But yeah, he's known for a while and his two friends were the only ones that knew.

Peter could probably tell May; though, he didn't know what she thought about it. She would probably accept him but what about the chance that she didn't?

Peter doesn't know how he'd cope.

The same thing applies for Tony, Peter needs them.

Ned has told him countless times that they would be fine with it, reminding him how accepting of a person May was and how close he and Tony were. Peter just kept letting his worries get the best of him though.

"You're going to Mr. Stark's now, right?" Ned asked. Not waiting for a reply, he added, "You could tell him." "You know I can't Ned..." "But you could. He really cares about you Peter." "Yeah but what if he doesn't anymore.."

Ned sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be pushy. This is completely your choice dude. I just don't like seeing you so stressed out about it. I really think they'd be perfectly fine with it when you come out to them. You're still you. And they love you."

"I know, I'm sure they'd be fine with it too but what if.." "I know.. it's hard, but you'll figure it out. You always know what to do." Peter offered him a small smile.

"I'll think about it. I've got to go though, Happy'll be pissed if I make him wait again. Bye!"

Peter hopped in the car, chirping a hello. The man replied in a less cheery voice.

"Hey kid. School good today?" "Boring as usual."

"That Flash kid still bothering you?" "Nah not today." The driver hummed, rolling up the divider between the front and back seats.

'Yeah, Happy likes me now,' the young hero thought, smiling to himself.

Peter took the long car ride to do his homework, a rule that Tony had made when May told him Peter had either been skipping assignments, or staying up all night doing them for lab time. Not wanting to miss a moment of building an suit or upgrading his his own, Peter had decided to get it all done on the way to the tower.

Before Peter knew it, he was hopping out of the car, shouting his goodbyes to Happy.

He walked inside, saying hello to the other interns and the lady at the front desk. The woman smiled at him warmly and let him through.

"Pete! Hey kid," his mentor shouted over the noise of metal cutting and AC/DC playing in the background.
He turned down the music at the sight of Peter.

Peter smiled, taking a seat next to him.

"Hey Tony."

"So, what're we thinking today? New AI, suit upgrades..?"

As hours went on and the two worked, Peter thought,

Ned kept telling him Tony and May would accept Peter for who he is.

Peter knows they would too, his mind just creates more 'what if's in his head every time he wants to ask. Tony had never shown a dislike towards the lgbtq+ community, and he's always supported Peter in everything he does...

He could try. He could just... ask, right? He could-

"Pete?" "Huh? What-?" "Hey, what's wrong?" "What? Nothings wrong with me." A nervous laugh escaped his lips, causing Tony to raise an eyebrow.

"Uh huh... you wanna tell me what's going on in that big brain of yours?" "Not-... not really..." the man stared at him for a long moment, eyes soft, searching for something. "Only if there's something you want to tell me kid."

Peter licked his lips and stared down at his shaking hands. He could ask. If it went wrong, he'd never speak about it to Tony again and everything would be a-ok.

"What do you-... what do you think of uh.."

His mentors eyes rose to his at the sound of his voice.

"Have you ever thought of... being in a relationship with uh- with someone that's not a... woman..?" "Like a man," he pointed out. "Ye-yeah. Like a man." Tony's eyes softened, " 'Course kiddo."

"A-and you're...ok with it?" "Of course. There something you want to tell me kiddie?"

Peter squeezed his eyes shut.

"Ye-yeah. I'm bisexual.. and I'm sorry I didn't tell you before I-I was just really scared you wouldn't like it and you wouldn't want to hang out with me anymore because of it and- and- I-"

"Pete, hey, slow down... I'm perfectly ok with it."

"Really?" Beginning to chuckle, Tony asked, "Did you think I wasn't?" "I mean... I guess- why're you laughing?"

"Pete I'm bi too. Have you not, I dunno, looked me up? Seen a Wikipedia page on me? You said you were a fan as a kid."

Peter stared at him slack jaw.
'He's Bi too.'

  "I mean- yeah but most of the stuff people say about you online is wrong cause they don't actually know you. I've just not believed most of what the media says."

Tony looked at him for a moment, taken aback. He glanced at the floor for a moment, then saying, "I'm gonna hug you now."

Peter laughed, happily returning it.

"Does anyone else know? May? Ned?"

Still not breaking the hug, he answered, "Just Ned and MJ. I told Ned sometime in middle school and MJ a little over a year ago"

The man sighed. "I'm proud of you kid- for coming to me with this. I know it can be hard on you."

"Mhm," Peter hummed into his mentor's chest.

After a long moment of silence, Tony spoke,
"We're going to a pride parade. I haven't been to one of those in almost 20 years."

"Mm.. cause you're old."

"Wait- You little shit-"

Peter's heart still hammered in his chest and even as it began to slow, he still felt joy at the acceptance his mentor offered.

He was ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 1282

Bruh this really took me most of pride month to make Istg

You can ask VeronicaNelson8 she was there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.8K 100
Carlos and TK make it official. They are together and it's new. They still have lots to get to know each other. What does dating mean? what does i...
5.8K 194 6
A GOOD QUALITY KAYFLOCK AND THICK GIRL STORY<3
3.5K 137 25
A Young man travels to another city to start a job, He books an apartment for himself. the day he arrived to the city and apartment, There he met a I...