Rwby Bizarro

By Arnaldorex13

this is a story made as a parody of the original series RWBY, it will follow the episodes of the volumes but... More

Trailer Red
Trailer White
Trailer Black
Trailer Yellow
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

44 2 0
By Arnaldorex13

Once they arrived at Beacon the boy that looked like a baby ran first out of the air bus, seemingly disappearing from sight leaving nothing but another puddle of vomit in the very center of the path to Beacon.

Paying no mind to him, the two sisters walked outside and were awestruck.

““Whoa…””

The sight of Beacon was nothing short of breathtaking... Breathtakingly horrendous as there were trash bags littered all around. What looked to be grass that was once green was now colored a sickly yellow, and decorated with used condoms and used surgical needles. There truly was no way of telling just how many cocktails of different diseases were in each needle.

Beacon was no doubt the best hunter academy in the world, however, that didn’t mean there wasn’t a huge competition. Atlas Academy -- if the name didn’t give it away -- was in Atlas, where they brainwashed all its students into joining the military. Haven Academy was in Mystral, their students kept appearing dead in mysterious places for seemingly no reason... And lastly, Shade Academy in Vacuo... It was on Vacuo -- a fucking desert where you are more likely dying of some natural disaster than an actual Grimm attack.

“Hey this place seems nice, maybe I can find my mommy here.” Yang spoke with a hopeful tone.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP YANG!!! LOOK AT THIS PLACE, A HERO LIKE ME SHOULDN'T HAVE HER TRAINING MONTAGE IN SUCH A TRASH PILE LIKE THIS!!!” Ruby gripped her hair and began to tug, grinding her teeth as her eyes began to bulge out of their sockets in frustration. What kind of joke was this!?

Ruby then witnessed several students with very interesting weapons, some had even dripped with...blood. Grimm didn’t bleed but those were just small details in the eyes of Ruby. What mattered is that there WILL be other students that could serve as stepping stones for her growth. They should all be grateful! They had the opportunity to contribute in saving Remnant from evil! Isn’t that the dream of all Huntsmen (aside from fame and money)? So what if they lost a limb or two? It was all for the sake of Remnant so it was A-OK!

“I guess the fodder weapons do look cool, but not as cool as me which is exactly the perfect balance! However...” 

Ruby began to rant about how her expectations weren’t fulfilled and how a hero’s journey should look better if she was to become the best hero Remnant has ever had. This time Yang walked in a direction-- Hmm, what’s that? Which direction? I don’t know and neither did she, but she walked away regardless, leaving her sister behind to god knows where.

“And they should have sent someone to pick us up at least! I mean, it’s rude to keep a hero waiting and do they honestly expect me to carry my own lugga-- Huh? What the fuck? Where is Yang!?”

Ruby looked around to find no sign of her mentally challenged half sister.

“FUCKING HELL, YANG! AGAIN!?!” Ruby screamed and began to grumble with hunched shoulders, her eyes having a steadily growing dangerous look in them as the day grew worse for our young protagonist.

Yang had the hobby of getting herself lost when Ruby wasn’t watching her. Like, for example, when Ruby was busy performing her VERY heroic deeds or when she went into an hour long speech about how she was a hero and everyone else were background characters. The usual, really.

“Uuuum, e-excuse me…?”

Ruby turned around to see what seemed to be a pretty she teen dressed in all white with some faint blue tint. Ruby blinked as she saw the teen had her OWN butlers carry her baggage into Beacon. A hero such as herself had to carry her luggage by herself, but this pampered she bitch had her own slaves-- Erm, attendants to do it for her? What was this madness!?

“WHY are YOU bothering me now!?!” Our protagonist cried aloud, feeling on the verge of crying -- not tears, but blood from the pent up rage inside of how unfair her treatment was in this world.

Weiss was taken aback, growing even more shy and nervous as she continued talking with Ruby.

“I was wondering if…”

“If what!?”

Weiss flinched, her head retreating back as she trembled slightly. She seemed like she was on the verge of crying from the sudden hostility.

“W-would you like to be my friend? I didn’t mean to bother you… I’m sorry--”

“Ah, FUCK OFF!” Ruby yelled, her hands shaking and bent like claws as she was engulfed in fury. “Why do you think anyone would ever want to be friends with a Schnee! Huh!?!”

Schnee Dust Company was evil and she couldn’t be friends with anyone that was even related to evil people. Such a thing would ruin her reputation! 

The reputation she diligently built up as a child of attacking civilians she suspected of being criminals -- only to be wrong and later get a restraining order, but it was an honest mistake. It was the thought-- Nay, the intention that counted! In all her life growing up, there was never anyone diligently working hard as her in saving and protecting people’s lives! Police and Huntsmen may have helped people and protect the peace under that pretense, however, Ruby knew better. They wanted to steal her reputation! To ruin her with false allegations of ‘attacking the innocent’, ‘grave robbery’, ‘assaulting policemen’, ‘death threats against politicians’, and ‘collateral and property damage’ -- okay, that last one was true, but in her defense: justice has casualties. Can’t make an omelette without mowing down a few eggs with heavy caliber gun fire and speeding reinforced bus shuttles, after all. This was simply the work of progress! And as we all know, progress never hurt anybody.

Weiss started to tear up as she felt hurt and alone once again even outside her mansion.

“I-I-I...” she stuttered, sniffling and fighting the tears in her eyes from leaving.

“Beat it, cum head.”

Weiss’ tears were now a literal waterfall as she ran away crying, leaving two rivers of tears behind her. How the human body could cry that much, nobody knows. It was another mystery of Remnant, alongside Faunus having two sets of ears, the shadow people attending Beacon, why hasn’t Ruby been locked away for good yet; and what’s the difference between Semblances and magic -- assuming magic exists, which it doesn't, but hypothetically speaking? 

Another teen that had been watching the exchange whistled as she saw the Schnee run away. Nobody knew this, but actually the Schnee Dust Company never truly had any terrible labor practices. It was just a rumor spread using false information and photoshop. It was also incredibly easy to convince people of “company bad >:(” -- thanks to people being desperate to do something, that they’d jump at a victim of rumors and ruin their social life. And not a single soul even suspected that it all started thanks to the same teen watching the exchange.

“Nice.”

That was all Blake said before she made herself scarce and headed back into the air bus, probably to steal something… There was a good probability she would steal something. Okay, she was definitely going to steal something as one would expect from the “Cat Burglar” headlined in the news on a near daily basis.

Ruby struck a pose the second she heard the compliment and closed her eyes, ready to revel waves after waves of praise; but by the time she opened them back up, she saw no one around. Ruby was alone again, no one around to hear her heroic monologues that she spent so much time practicing in front of the mirror. Burning rage aside, there was a void in her heart.

“Gu gu?”

Ruby turned around quickly to witness the reappearance of the man baby himself.

“Great...” Ruby smiled wryly, her eyes twitching with sulking shoulders.

For lack of a better audience Ruby dragged the Man Baby towards Beacon just to discover that finding the entrance was a bit harder than it should be. There appeared to be no clear main entrance. In fact there seemed to be no doors around of any kind, just extremely long corridors sometimes going nowhere, filled with trash and led to dead ends with even more trash.

Ruby sighed, breathing out a long, exasperated sigh to be exact as there was a vacant look in her eyes. There was a cloud over her head, not literally, metaphorically speaking due to how uneventful her day had been -- and she felt as if she was dealt a major blow of injustice. More so compared to the days she would be tackled, tasered and maced by law enforcement for ‘trying’ to stealthily break prisoners out of jail so she could put them back in to build up her reputation.

‘It’s not easy being a hero,’ she thought woefully, shedding a few tears as she began gnawing away at the cloth of her cloak.

“Gu gu~”

Ruby stopped her heroic petty temper tantrum and turned around to see the Man Baby cooing as slobber dripped from his mouth. She stood there silently for a good while before finally speaking.

“Do you have a name or what?”

“Y-ya...un” he mumbled with puffed up cheeks.

Ruby stared at him with a stiff smile as sweat dripped from her head, trickling past her twitching right eye.

“I’ll just call you Jaune.” Ruby decided with a resolute nod as the Man Baby “Jaune” clapped his hands with a giggle. “Don't you have a weapon to, you know, fight?”

And with that question, it seemed as if the universe itself had answered her.

Weapons seemed to fall out of the sky with a holy light enveloping them right in front of Jaune, revolving and spinning as a treasury of holy weapons with the purpose of slaying evil and darkness, preserving good and light. There was a radiance in every weapon, an energy that teemed with faint traces of the legends who wielded them in a past long forgotten. Weapons of heroes. From the nearly infinite quantity of weapons, two had descended from the heavens before Jaune: a sword and shield. The legendary ‘Crocea Mors’. Ruby, of course, tried to responsibly take them for...safekeeping; but she couldn’t as every time she tried she was magically repelled away each time by a forcefield. However, her being magically repelled was impossible as magic doesn't exist... Ruby was in fact SCIENTIFICALLY repelled.

 “OH COME ON!!!”

Jaune sat down on the ground and started to play with the weapons like they were toys; and went as far to gnaw at the sharp, pointy end of the sword. Ruby unleashed Crescent Rose and slammed it into the ground forming a very sizable hole, not that she cared as she was more focused on the piling injustices against her.

“WHY DOES HE GET GOD WEAPONS AND I HAVE TO MAKE MY OWN!?! SCYTHES ARE WAY COOLER YOU KNOW!”

Ruby was screaming at the sky 

Ruby harshly grabbed Jaune by his arm and dragged him along with her. Jaune started to cry quite loudly.

“Come on, vomit boy~ We got to find the reunion hall~” Ruby’s eyes were wide and bloodshot, a grin forcefully plastered onto her face as her teeth clenched hard enough to crack from the unbearable pressure. “And I am totally using you to validate my own hero’s journey~!”

The halls were filled with manic giggles, echoing through corridors as Ruby ‘happily’ skipped away with Jaune in tow to find the amphitheater where everyone waited to be addressed by Ozpin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 9 11
Dear diary: Today is my 17'th birthday......it's also the 1 year anniversary of being on my own. I've arrived at the city my uncle told me about and...
73.8K 1.8K 22
You are Ruby Rose. Well, a male version of her.
338K 2.4K 16
This was a story idea that popped in me and my friends heads and if you want to read his, feel free to. So, there will be a bio of what you will wear...
831 12 11
Team RWBY's life takes a wild turn when she meets a new teacher. As a hidden conspiracy begins to set root in Remnant, it's up to Team RWBY to save t...