An Art of Balance

By LifeofKaze

There is nothing Lizzie Jameson loves more than playing Quidditch. Sharing this feeling with her teammates, s... More

Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: Secrets Spilt
Chapter 3: Charlie
Chapter 4: Devising A Plan
Chapter 5: Back Home
Chapter 6: A New Perspective
Chapter 7: Amortentia
Chapter 8: Rain & Thunder
Chapter 9: A Knight in Shining Armour
Chapter 10: A Change of Plans
Chapter 11: Let Me Take You Dancing
Chapter 12: Secret Santa
Chapter 13: Topaz & Jasmine
Chapter 14: Calming the Storm
Chapter 15: Midnight Conversations
Chapter 16: A Forced Confession
Chapter 17: Pressure
Chapter 18: Ambiguity
Chapter 19: A Shoulder to Cry On
Chapter 20: Support
Chapter 21: Seizing the Chance
Chapter 22: Moonglow
Chapter 23: The Morning After
Chapter 24: A Question of Harmony
Chapter 25: Everybody Talks
Chapter 26: The Right Path
Chapter 27: Skewed Perceptions
Chapter 28: No Heartache, No Distractions
Chapter 29: Unbalanced
Chapter 30: Making Amends
Chapter 31: A Matter of Nerves
Chapter 32: The Final Step
Chapter 33: Leap of Faith
Chapter 34: Victory
Chapter 35: Wishing on a Silver Night
Epilogue: Of Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 37: Doppelbeater Defense (Bonus)

Author's Notes

69 3 0
By LifeofKaze

The End.

Wow, I still can't quite believe it. I can't wrap my head around the fact that "An Art of Balance"/ "AoB" / "that goddamn story that costs me my last nerve" or however I have called it over the last 6 months is really and truly over.

How far we've come together.

Who would have thought what this little idea I had in my head back in December and that wouldn't let me sleep until I had written half of the first chapter down would turn into. When I started drafting the plot, it was intended to be a little, about 18 chapters worth of story to get my dormant writing skills back into swing before starting on a more complex work I wanted to do. I hadn't written a single word of prose in almost 15 years at that point.

Now, half a year, about 110k words and a lot of incredibly great friends later, look what this story has turned into.

Thank you to every single one of you who took the time out of their day to read about Lizzie, Orion, Skye, Charlie and all the others. You have no idea how much I appreciated every single like, kudos, reblog and comment. I love you all with all of my heart.

So, is that the end of Lizzie's and Orion's story? Well... it was supposed to. But I realised that we're not quite there yet, I still have one or two (or many) things I need to tell you about.

I have several bonus chapters I still need to write, which is why the story isn't marked as closed yet. My next immediate project featuring them will be a Band/Rockstar AU in collaboration with my dearest . Simultaneously, I'm working on the second instalment of "An Art of Balance" called "A Search for Balance" (or SfB as you may have seen in some tags) and a Warcraft AU.

And who knows, maybe one day I will actually be able to write that Charlie x MC fic as well. xD

Thank you so much for the continued support! I love you all!

XXX

Kaze

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 27 13
At Hogwarts, Seraphina Du Pont, burdened by her family's expectations, embarked on a journey of self-discovery. It was here she met Sebastian Sallow...
692 56 10
"You're the kind of reckless that should send me running, but I kinda know that I won't get far" When π‰πšπ¦πžπ¬ 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 finds himself falling f...
6.7K 395 65
❝𝕴𝖙 π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–’π–˜ 𝖙𝖔 π–‡π–Š π–‰π–—π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–“ π–†π–œπ–†π–ž π–‡π–ž π–’π–†π–Œπ–Žπ–ˆ... 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‘π–†π–™π–Šπ–— π–žπ–”π–š π–—π–Šπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–žπ–”π–š'π–›π–Š π–‡π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–π–Žπ–“π–π–ŠοΏ½...
6.4K 426 22
Katherine Hawthorne hoped for a normal term at Hogwarts after the borderline romantic summer she spent with her favorite Slytherin, but she felt like...