Mr. Alpha

Av Jenna_x-

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO MY STORY 'MR. BULLY' Teddy Huxley lives a normal life with loving Parents but not all is... Mer

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Aesthetic's .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 17.
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Authors note.
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Epilogue 1 .
. Epilogue 2 .

. Chapter 16 .

511 9 7
Av Jenna_x-

Teddy's POV:

I woke up to light shining through the bedroom window. I groaned and buried my head into my pillow. Well I thought it was a pillow but I soon realised it was Aurora's boobs, so much better than a pillow.

I slowly sat up away from her after finally adjusting to the bright light from outside.

I got up and went into the bathroom to do my business before coming back to see Aurora still sound asleep.

Her blonde hair was spread over the pillow and she had one air over her eyes and the other was at her side.

She was beautiful.

I looked closer and caught a glance of her new mark that sat on her neck. It looked so good on her.

I couldn't get my eyes off her she was just so breathtaking even in the morning.

I slowly walked closer to the bed and leaned down back onto her chest and looked up at her.

"Hey love." I whispered to her, she stirred slightly in her sleep but didn't wake up so I decided to do the one thing that would wake her up.

I tickled her. That was a BIG mistake.

"TEDDY STOP!" Aurora screamed and she started hitting my face. Now you see why it was a mistake.

"OW FUCK BEE THAT HURT!" I said as I held my cheek that she just hit.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry." She said as she started kissing my face all over. Maybe I should let her hit me more often.

"Can I have another kiss right here?" I pointed to my lips as I sent her my famous puppy dog eyes.

"No bitch i have morning breath." Aurora answers in a duh tone like I should of know that.

"But you just kissed me everywhere else on my face." I reply to her statement.

"Yeah but that wasn't on your lips so you didn't really smell it as much." She says with a shrug and then she just gets up and leaves to the bathroom. Um ok then Aurora you do you hun.

I groaned and decided to get dressed since I needed to talk to Zinc today about the pack and me being the new alpha. Great.

I quickly grabbed some white jeans out of my suitcase and a black jumper along with a plain white polo shirt and put them on just as Aurora came back out of the bathroom.

She smiled at me and I watched as she trailed her eyes down my appearance. Horny fuck.

"My eyes are up here babe." I said while laughing at her. I saw how she snapped her eyes back up to mine and her face blushed a deep red.

"Sorry." She muttered to me as she looked down at the ground.

"Hey you don't need to be sorry I am your mate and boyfriend after all it isn't like your looking at someone else like that." I reply to her as I pull her into my chest and kiss the top of her head.

I loved how easy it was to talk to Aurora she made the better version of me. She was the reason I got up in the mornings and the reason I fell asleep with a smile on my face. It's her. It's always been her I was just to dumb to realise it.

"Do you want to come with me to see Beta Zinc?" I asked her as I leaned against the door frame staring at her as she covered her body with one of my huge T-shirts.

"Yeah I'll come with you let me put some trousers on quick then we can go." She said as she quickly ran to her bag and pulled out a pair of black leggings and threw them on before running back to me.

"Ok I'm good we can go now." I laughed at how excited she was with going to his office. It was adorable.

I held the door open for Aurora to walk out first as I followed behind her. We walked down the long hallway towards the staircase but stopped outside Brandon's room first to see if he wanted to come with us because we knew he would be awake and Daisy wouldn't be.

We both knocked on Brandon's door and waited for him to open it. When he did he was dressed in some black jeans and a dress shirt that was unbuttoned which showed his chest.

He wore silver eyeshadow and had his nails painted black with white smiley faces on them.

Brandon was the type of person who always dressed to impress even if he was only going to the super market he ALWAYS wanted to look good and that's what I admire about him.

"Hey Brandon wanna come with me and Teddy to Beta Zinc's office to talk to him?" Aurora spoke up after we had both finished eyeing Brandon's outfit.

"Yeah I'll come but Aurora honey that outfit is a disgrace to the fashion world, if you and Teddy weren't standing next to each-other right now I would have thought that you and him had broken up that's how ugly this outfit is boo." And there it is Brandon's brutal honesty.

"Thanks Brandon but I decided to wear this so you would be the centre of attention when we talk to Beta Zinc." Aurora lied but Brandon seemed to believe it as he flashed her a smile and then walked out of his bedroom.

"Well then lets go I want to have me a slice of wear wolf." Brandon winked at me and walked off down the long hallway.

I chuckled at his behaviour and followed him down the hallway with Aurora at my side gripping my hand.

***

"Come in?!" Zinc's voice sounded from the other side of the huge wooden door that lead to his office.

We all looked at each other before walking in to his office.

His office was dark and dull. It had book shelves on every wall making the light from the windows become blocked which made it completely dark apart from the small lamp on his desk.

His desk was wooden and long and he had papers all over it along with a few things that looked like documents. He also had a huge leather chair that he sat on and opposite him was two small wooden chairs.

"Please take a seat." Zinc said as he eyed both me and Aurora suspiciously but didn't even pay any attention to Brandon.

I let Aurora take a seat followed by Brandon as I stood in the middle of both of them and stained at Zinc waiting for him to speak.

"So Mr.Rovers you claim to be the long lost Teddy Rovers that is meant to take over this pack correct?" Zinc asked me as he clasped his hands together infront of him and narrowed his emerald eyes at me.

"Yes sir that is correct I have evidence that I am truly Mr & Mrs Rovers son of you want to see." I replied. I made sure my voice held confidence and nothing else.

"Very well and I presume that Mrs. Watson here is your mate?" Zinc asked as he moved his eyes from Aurora then towards me.

"Yes that is correct. She is sixteen and I am eighteen." I replied to him, my jaw tightening every time he looked at her. It made me want to jump in front of her to block her from his view but I held back the edge to do so.

"And she is a human, tsk tsk tsk we will definitely need to introduce her to the rest of the pack and see what they think about having a human Luna before we make anymore vast decisions." Zinc replied now finally looking over at Brandon.

I watched as Zincs eyes widened when his eyes met Brandon's.

I watched as he stared at him over and over again like he was the last meal left on earth and he was hungry.

"Um Mr. Clover are you ok?" Aurora interrupted making Zinc stare at both me and Aurora with widened eyes.

"Who is this?" Zinc asked as he pointed to Brandon but still holding eye contact with me.

"Um that's Brandon he's a human and one of my best friends he knows about all this wolf stuff." I replied with a little hesitation in my tone.

"Why is he wearing makeup?" Zinc asked which made Brandon speak up before I could.

"Okay listen you old man, I am a person and I have a voice if you were so brave why did you ask Teddy that and not me you sick fuck I can wear makeup if i want it is a free fucking world and if you have a problem with me then that sounds more like a you problem than a me problem so thank you for you question I will be leaving now!"

And with that Brandon stood up from his chair but was stopped by Zinc's hand on his wrist making him stop in his place. 

"Woah someone's feisty I'm sorry I asked such a stupid question I didn't mean to offend you it's just I've never seen a boy who was confident enough to do that it's actually quiet inspiring." Zinc replied as he let go on Brandon's wrist and sat back down.

"Oh and Yes I may be old but I don't think that thirty is that old I mean teddy's dad would be what 43-44 now. I met teddy's dad when I was only twelve and he was twenty five." Zinc said with a shrug.

I looked at Aurora with wide eyes. I never knew he was that young in the books we read in the library it said he was near the same age as my biological father and not thirty.

"You still look old to me maybe try makeup next time." Brandon replied as he opened Zinc's office door and left.

"Um Mr.Clover have you ever had a mate?" I asked him. I recall the books in the library saying he had a mate but she died so I wanted to make sure it was true.

"Oh no I never have had one. Wolves only get one mate in their lifetime and I haven't met mine yet why'd you ask?" This made me frown, if the books and the internet lied about zinc what else did they lie about?

"Well there were these books me and Aurora read in the library around two years ago that said you were in your forties and you had a mate who died." I said to him while staring at him to see if he had any signs of worry on his face. There was none.

"Nope I have never met my mate weather she or he is a vampire, a which, a wolf, a warlock or even a human I have no idea and my pack always makes sure that any information about me on the internet or in books is fake so no other packs can find a weakness within me and that's how we have stayed the number one pack for so long." I nodded my head in understanding as I turned to Aurora to see her playing with her fingers.

"Ok well enough with all this nonsense let's get down to business shall we." Zinc asked I nodded my head and took a seat in the chair Brandon was previously sitting in and started to listen to zinc.

Zinc's POV:

After Teddy and Aurora left I sat back in my cool leather chair and let a sigh escape my lips.

"Mate is really beautiful." Sky my wolf said in my mind. I sighed and dragged a hand down my face.

"Yes he is sky, but we don't know if he's an enemy or not and he's human!" I replied to sky as I started to spin in my chair.

When Teddy and Aurora came in to talk to me I smelt this strong scent of apples and honey which made sky go crazy, but I didn't think much of it until I turned to look at Brandon he must of been one of Teddy's friends and once I looked into his eyes all sky was shouting was "Mate Mate Mate!" Over and over again.

I never really considered a man to be my mate. Yes I am bisexual but my father had always told me that only women can be my mate and anything else was unacceptable but I guess somethings don't go according to plan.

I was planning on keeping my position as alpha and telling Teddy that he can't take it but now that I've seen Brandon and now that I have found my mate it's like a different feeling has washed over me. It's like a wave of kindness has enveloped its way into my mind and changed my perspective on the world.

Is this what a mate bond does to you? If so I never want this feeling to stop. But now Brandon hates me all because I asked one of my famous stupid questions.

"Let's go talk to Brandon pleaseeeeeee I want to make it up to him and mark him." I rolled my eyes at Sky's sudden comment but I decided it wouldn't hurt to walk around the house and see if I can find mate.

I slowly rose from my chair and exited my office and made my way towards the kitchen.

As I walked my mind started to cloud over with thoughts of him. What will my dad think? What if my dad hates him? Will he make me reject him?

All these thoughts ran through my head like race cars driving around a track it soon started to give me a headache.

I reached the kitchen to see that Aurora and Teddy were there with a small girl with brown hair. I think it was the other person they brought here.

"Hello Mr. Rovers." I smiled with a nod as I walked over to the fridge.

I received a nod back as he turned back to his conversation with Aurora.

"Hey your the guy who questioned Brandon on his makeup sheesh you are brave." The small girl said as she stalked towards me.

"Yeah well I never intended on being rude it was just a question I actually find his makeup rather attractive." I stated boldly as I grabbed an apple from the fridge and took a huge bite out of it.

"Well he's pretty pissed he actually took his makeup off because of it, I know he may not show it but I think that comment really hurt him maybe you should go see if he's ok he's in his room." I felt a slight pain in my heart at the thought of Brandon being hurt by my question but I put on a brave face and walked off to his room.

I knew what room I had assigned him because when I walked past it last night there was that familiar scent of apples and honey.

Last night when they arrived at my house I smelt it to but I never looked into Brandon's eyes which resulted in me not knowing he was my mate how I wish I just looked into those gorgeous eyes of his yesterday.

I arrived outside his door and knocked three times before he finally answered.

He changed and was now wearing a plain grey tracksuit and had no makeup on along with some redness in his green eyes.

"Oh hey old man have you come to ask me more stupid questions?" Brandon asked me as he held onto the door and cocked his head to the side while looking at me.

"No I came here to apologise I never meant to upset you Like that and I thought you actually looked really good with the makeup on I was just surprised because no gay man I know has the confidence to do what you do." I told him honestly while biting my lip.

"Hey old man it's cool I've had worse comments thrown my way." Brandon replies with a shrug. Somehow that made me mad. Other people have said worse stuff to him and been disrespectful to him. That made anger fill up my entire body but I managed to hold it down even if all I wanted to do was kill everyone who ever said a nasty comment to Brandon.

"Mind if I come in I have to tell you something." I finally said after a few awkward minutes of silence.

"Um sure?" Brandon replied with a questionable look on his face as he opened the door wider and let me in.

I stepped into his room and let the amazing scent of apples and honey take over my senses.
I then looked into his green eyes.

"Do you know what mates are?" I asked Brandon deciding not to just confess straight away.

"Um yes Teddy told me and Daisy when we arrived yesterday. Why?"

I took a deep breath before finally telling him
"Well your my mate."

END OF CHAPTER

HEYYY <3 sorry for the late update I will try and update every so often but it won't be everyday since I have shit to do but I will try as best I can 🤍

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember you are beautiful 🤍!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.6K 179 23
Dexter conway is a young man of twenty two. His parents kicked him out when he came out to them. The only person who still loves him is his beloved b...
10.3K 185 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
45.7K 1.1K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...
- 2 17
When 17-year-old Emma though everything is normal and alright that nothing will change. That is when her best friend started to act weird and ignorin...